Coras Reviews

Coras

Work management solution for teams & enterprises

5/5 (6 reviews)
Michael j J.

Coras is an awesome company with wise experienced folks with a passion for making a difference

Reviewed on 2018/02/27

Pros

Intuitive and ease of use that produce insightful results. More than just a collection of features Coras knows process and creates tools which reflect a systems engineering approach.

Cons

This is a difficult question. With the intuitive ease of use, the systems engineering approach to design and the great price point I have no concerns with the product.

Rapid application development platform enables fast turnaround solutions

Reviewed on 2018/02/05

Pros

Rapid application development, very fast concept to delivery workflow. Solutions that are production ready and easily maintained over time.

Cons

Company has several offerings of platforms and solutions, the differences are not always well described on the website.

Bernard D.

It's easy to use, navigate and save my team and my Agency time via customizable reporting functions

Reviewed on 2018/02/02

Pros

Coras was purchased to serve a specific Management function to report up all Chains of Command Program Level situational awareness. Fortunate for us, its divers capabilities were quickly realize across the Agency. It's now being used to track and support work flows within and across several of our Business Centers.

Cons

My only Con is that I wish individual Programs would do a better job sharing across my Agency how they are using Coras Cloud, so more users would understand what this app is capable of and how it can enable efficiencies.

Robert O.

CORAS support for Navy Data Aggregation

Reviewed on 2018/10/03

“Cool product that allows us to make informed decisions quickly and without all of the hand-jamming and hours of data calls. We can quickly visualize our data to make decisions and develop tradeoffs. CORAS is critical to how we make decisions and support our mission”

Pros

Highly flexible with ease of manipulation of data. Ability to display data in a multitude of ways based on user defined requirement.

Cons

We have not had any issues with the team or the software.

Michael G.

It's has been a positive experience so far. It's easy to see all our projects in one place.

Reviewed on 2018/01/22

Pros

The Coras solution has been a huge value add to our Program Management group. The collaborative features in the tool have allowed us to become much more efficient in our implementation and sustainment service offering, and the workflow management functionality has helped us streamline and manage many of the processes we undertake in our service delivery.

David C.

Versatile and affordable tool.

Reviewed on 2018/02/13

This tool was affordable, CORAS provided great support, and the tool has been easy to use. No complaints.

Pros

CORAS is easy to use, saves me and my team from all the daily stand up meetings, strong reporting functions up and down the organization