Intelligent Discovery Reviews

5/5 (4 reviews)
Marcus M.

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 2018/09/05

What more can we say, we love it! They were so professional yet down to earth. The pricing was upfront. They took our enterprises needs and delivered!! We really feel valued as a customer.

Pros

It does exactly what it's supposed to do. The upfront pricing with no surprises is unusal in this space and very much welcomed! Customer service was outstanding. Thank You Thank You Thank You

Cons

If being so excited about future features that we are unable to wait for the next version is a con then thats my enterprises con

Ann H.

Become your own Cloud Security Admin in less than 5 minutes - Value, value, value!

Reviewed on 2018/08/22

Pros

Ease of use -set up was a piece of cake. I find the step by step instructions on how to remediate threats identified to be the most valuable part of this software suite. I've found that other products are more labor intensive in helping me ID threats but don't really tell me how to FIX these gaps. For the price, the value is thru the roof.

Cons

I was initially skeptical because of the lower price point compared to other products.

Lisa P.

Finally...an affordable, comprehensive tool

Reviewed on 2015/03/05

Pleasantly surprised by the simplicity of such a comprehensive Op Mgt tool. Scalable for small to large organizations and very user friendly. I put the demo through the ringer and was impressed to say the least. In talking with their customer service guys, the price is amazing for the diverse reporting options this has to offer. Compared to the "big guys", this was on point.... definitely considering for our needs.

Trey R.

Small Biz review

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2019/07/08

Pros

The platform is easy to use for our now technical staff and gives us the oversight we need.

Cons

Nothing negative to report back to customer service yet.