Easy Busy Pets

Online solution built for growing pet service businesses.

4,6
4,4
4,1
4,2
4,6
Samantha A.
Industry: Facilities Services

Best Software I've Ever used! So glad I found them!!

Reviewed on 2018/07/31

I really love HappyGoMobile.
I'm happy I discovered them and how helpful they have been overall!
Definitely recommend!

Pros

Super easy to use and when you need help they are always there. Super professional!

Cons

Only flaw is time spent having to customize but they also help you with that BIG TIME!

James G.

Great Features But Weak Implementation

Reviewed on 2019/12/11

We're able to signup customers without back and forth emails or calls. It has made signing up new customers much easier. It can be made to look like an added page on our website which has been a huge help to us. The customer service is mostly fine but sometimes it takes a bit longer.

Pros

I really like that this software allows us to invoice weekly for multiple services rather than individually, offer all of our services: Daycare, Grooming, Boarding, Dog Walking, Pickup/Drop-off, & Cat Care seamlessly.

Cons

Packages are not automatically deducted and are quite tedious making our weekly invoicing take over 2 hours to complete. Other services we have used were automatic and much preferred. The is also no way for clients to cancel appointments or for us to automatically add surcharges such as a technology fee, last-minute booking fees, cancelation fees, etc. The website address is odd and many of our customers have reached out concerned it was spam. (DOMAIN.ezbz.ca - it does look odd). Clients also find the booking process to be a bit confusing and regularly select the current date instead of the future date they want for the appointment.

Likelihood to recommend: 4.0/10

Jorge R.

Hopeful, but not pleased

Reviewed on 2019/12/11

Pros

That all the services for our business are possible to manage all in one software

Cons

No mass input of information, you want to delete an appointment and literally have to do one by one. You want to move appointment from one staff to another and literally have to do one by one. Same for checking in, checking out. A client can not request a cancellation. There is no list or reports for feeding, medication, dogs, and etcc.. No waiver for clients to sign before doing anything in their account. Clients can make requests without completing their profile. Packages are not discounted correctly when making a reservation. The reservation feature does not apply for rooms when a client makes a request.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Grace S.

Pet Care Scheduling Software

Reviewed on 2019/12/11

We were hoping to be able to offer a more on-demand experience for our clients by allowing them direct way to request services from the pet care providers. This has worked well for us. Unfortunately, we had not realized the time-savings on the administrative side that we had hoped for.

Pros

We love how Easy Busy Pets facilitates scheduling directly between our clients and our pet care providers. Client requests go directly to sitters who can accept or decline. This has saved our office time and effort. Additionally, because EBP is fully integrated into our website, our SEO has improved. When clients come to schedule visits they work directly from the website and this improves our ranking. We have seen a significant uptick in new clients as a result.

Cons

There are many features that are standard on other programs that EBP does not offer. Bulk invoicing, automated/recurring tipping, building segmented email lists, adding holiday surcharges --none of these features are supported and, in aggregate, negate much of the time-saving benefits of using software. Additionally the payroll function is rudimentary at best.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Bailey M.
Industry: Facilities Services

Finally an easy and affordable Daycare software!

Reviewed on 2019/08/08

My overall experience with Easy Busy pets has been amazing. Not even looking at the great and easy to use software I would never switch just due to the amazing customer service. They really care about my success and my business, and that to me is unbeatable! I highly recommend EBP to all pet care professional!!!!

Pros

I loved that there is only one site, no linking to other sites with crazy long names. Just simple and professional.

Cons

I did not love the website designing process. There was an option to have Easy busy pets design your site for you.

Theresa H.
Industry: Individual & Family Services

Easy Busy Pets is the best Dog Pro Software on the market

Reviewed on 2020/06/25

I could not run my company with out Easy Busy Pets. No other software I've ever trialed compares. The customization ability alone is worth every cent.

Pros

It's a power house.
Highly Customizable
Website support
Comprehensive scheduling and invoicing system
Regular updates and refinements
Single Point of Contact (same representative every time)

Cons

Lacks a few minor bells and whistles which are usually added in updates or in review for adding

Kara B.
Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

My peace of mind

Reviewed on 2018/08/06

My experience has been great. Amazing customer service. Thank you!!

Pros

This software makes my life 100 times easier by creating invoices for me. My contact at happy go mobile makes asking questions super easy. Very helpful.

Cons

I personally don’t need as much Of the perks as other companies need so it’s overkill to me.

Diana F.
Company size: Self Employed

Easy Busy Pets has been wonderful for my new business.

Reviewed on 2019/12/12

I was starting up my business and looked at so many options. Easy Busy Pets just felt like second nature to use. When I worked with them on the set up and free trial, I realized that it was really second nature to use. Clients have complimented the ease on there side and we all know that having a system that is easy for clients helps to keep them.

Pros

Both myself and my clients have found the software easy to use and understand. The customer service has been amazing. They walked me through everything and have responded to every question in less than an hour, normally within minutes. Every interaction has been friendly, positive and helpful. It is completely customizable.

Cons

It doesn't offer GPS tracking of walks, but it does offer GPS check-in & check-out points. I wish I could upload videos for clients, but have been told they are working on adding this feature.

Tania C.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness
Company size: Self Employed

Some changes i would like to see

Reviewed on 2019/12/11

The best part is i only need my iPad to take to appointments, love this. Also it is fairly user friendly.

Pros

Scheduling is fairly easy
Allows me to make my own forms (Very important)

Cons

I can’t book using client to look up
I have to invite client to book, so i have to hold a marker for appt time and wait for them to fill out form so i can formally book them in
It dosn’t automatically no location of mobile client (i have to go and select their address) but when i book at my home location it knows it is my home location and selects it for me
Stripe payment system sucks, takes it more than 14 days to get to my account - wont use it now
Can’t edit appointment notes for each visit

Shauna C.
Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

You guys are awesome!

Reviewed on 2018/08/06

I love it!

Pros

I love the options and how it’s not just for training or just for grooming. I can start with just training and add grooming etc later. But most of all it WORKS for training! Most programs are for kennels or groomers not trainers.

Cons

It’s still a bit confusing. I’d like more “how to videos” on YouTube or your site so I don’t always have to bother customer rep or wait for response (he is very quick but can’t be instant like a video)

Kristin S.

Review Oct 2018

Reviewed on 2018/10/12

Overall I have been very happy with not only the sevice but the upgrades over the past 3 years.

Pros

That I can Invoice & lots of ways to customize. I also like being able to email from within HGM.

Cons

I wish owners couldn't delete pets, past appointments no longer show up under each pet & the search calendar is unable to pull up if you don't know month & year of a specific appointment. I wish I could seperate outgoing payment Invoices from incoming class payments, although that's pretty minor. My notes section qas deleted in the last upgrade & I worry that the new notes will become all oublic to view in an upgrade.

Response from Click Less Do More

Thank you for your kind feedback. We are happy to be bringing value to you and your business. We wanted to point out that we have never lost anyone¿s data, including yours that was restored :) and as always we have learned and worked to make sure it does not happen again.

Steven A.
Industry: Consumer Services

This is the most user-friendly pet software I've used.

Reviewed on 2019/12/11

I've been very happy with the program's functionality and its ease in getting things done daily.

Pros

I really like the user-friendliness of this software. It's very easy for me to schedule appointments with clients. My partner and I have a much easier time navigating choices if one of us is unable to take a job at a given time.

Cons

I don't like how long it takes to get a response from the developer when I have questions. Customer service is mediocre. They were very helpful getting me set up, but difficult to get assistance afterwords.

Rick and monica K.

We Finally Found THE Software

Reviewed on 2019/04/16

At Roxie's Pet Sitting & Dog Walking Services we tried multiple softwares to suit our needs and were disappointed each time. In Nov/Dec 2018 my husband stumbled upon HGM. We started talking with the support team, they have been taking every one of our calls and quickly answering our emails. By January we launched with HGM and man, oh man, are we happy we did. It has been a small task getting all of our clients to fill out the portal completely but when they do, the reception of how much they all love it has been music to our ears. We get paid so much quicker and the alerts our clients receive each time we check in and check out is very popular with them. Thank YOU HGM and CSR for all your patience and hard work. We are so grateful for you.

Pros

Functionality, ease of use, organization of it all, customer service, cost

Cons

Something they are working on, but we wish that the client could respond directly to the Appointment Notes.

Jacqui D.

New HGM user

Reviewed on 2019/01/13

Excellent. The support has been outstanding, unlike any other technical support I've ever received before.

Pros

I love that my website and my client records can be integrated into one system. I was also really surprised how easily I was able to create a website that I'm really very happy with. It looks great. I'm also pleased to find my existing client base engaging with the site in a way they were not doing with my old website. They love that they can access their pet's records and I love that I can control what they see.

Cons

I don't like that when you go to book an appointment there's no warning that you might be going to double book yourself. I don't think this would be hard to do but I'm not a techy person. It would be good to see that in future development.

Joel H.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Excellent customer management and invoicing

Reviewed on 2018/07/31

Very easy to learn. The support team is helpful and quick to reply. I was previously using excel and some other tools to manage my finances. I was thinking of moving to QuickBooks but was not looking forward to learning that system. Then I was introduced to happygomobile, and was able to get working on it right away with ease.

Pros

It makes invoicing my customers a breeze. I can save all details for easy repeat use. Can quickly track totals, payments received or outstanding. And other sales trends.

Cons

I am not in the pet care industry, which this platform was originally designed for. The developers are in the process of rolling out a generic version for all types of businesses, but until then, I am not able to utilize many of the features, as they are specific to pets and pet owners.

Elizabeth gray A.

Tons of Great Features for Pet Professionals

Reviewed on 2018/10/12

I have loved my time working with this platform so far. My customer service representative has been fantastic, and each time I’ve logged in, I’ve realized that there are more and more features to be used. I am happy to be using this product and look forward to see even more features as they continue rolling them out.

Pros

I found this software to be yards more user-friendly than some other comparable platforms out there. It is also very easy to aesthetically integrate into the feel of your own website, if that is important to you. There’s great customer service, and they are always eager to take into account concerns and suggestions from their clients with regard to functionality. It is an amazingly customizable and flexible, feature-rich service.

Cons

Unfortunately, as a one-person business, I don’t think that I will be able to continue to afford its monthly maintenance fee, as my business has been fairly unprofitable (no fault of HappyGoMobile, though!) I would still be more than happy to recommend this product to a business that is more established with a larger client base.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Kari V.

HappyGoMobile Review

Reviewed on 2018/10/12

I can look at my clientele list and know how much I’m getting paid since it keeps tracks for me. Love the convenience of them able to add a tip to the groom.

Pros

I like the convenience my customers can request times and sign up and use their credit cards without a fee.

Cons

Sometimes my customers can’t navigte the site easily it’s confusing to them.

Nikki J.
Industry: Consumer Services

Great look but beware of packages

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/12/11

Pros

Visual asthetics, photo and comment updates for clients, ability to include team scheduling, info tracking

Cons

Package processing. It doesn't automatically remove package credits or have an easy reference for used credits. So when a client thought their count was off we had to recount their credits and visits manually to check the package count.

The inability to use it for multiple locations.

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Derek W.

HGM

Reviewed on 2018/08/01

Overall great. Makes the day much more organazined. Clients also find it easy to use.

Pros

Very easy to learn. The graphics are eye catching

Cons

Minor glitches that I have to call my rep.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Alesha S.

Good service getting better

Reviewed on 2018/08/01

Pros

Ease of functionality on multiple mobile devices.

Cons

Some bugs still being worked out, such as ability to assign different pay scales to different workers.

Melissa G.
Industry: Facilities Services

Just what I have been looking

Reviewed on 2018/10/16

It's been excellent and such a stress relief! So much easier to keep track of payments and vet records and know when the dogs need their updated vaccines

Pros

It's so easy for me to keep track of all my customers coming in for boarding and daycare and easy to invoice them and keep track of payments and who owes what

Cons

I wish there was an option to email all my customers for updates as well as an option to put in partial payments or when someone over pays I can give them a credit and have it in towards their next invoice

Jolene W.

HappyGoMobile Review

Reviewed on 2018/07/31

Pleasant. I appreciate the upgrades and continual work everyone is doing in the background. Thank you!

Pros

Customer support has been fantastic. Friendly, quick.

Cons

Amount of time it takes for to transfer

Angie A.

Best bang for your buck

Reviewed on 2018/08/08

Fantastic service. Customer service is always there and the reason why I got it was to have something my clients found easy and they absolutely love how simple everything is to use!

Pros

The easy functionality and streamlining both my scheduling and invoicing with the clients! It’s easier on us all

Cons

At this time being able to add multiple managers to the software so my office manager could have her own account

Ruth K.

HGM adventure

Reviewed on 2018/08/04

Easier to communicate with clients.

Pros

Ease of building the website once you got the hang of it.
Being able to change my website context at any time.

Cons

It doesn't have some of the most important functions a pet sitter needs to run the business.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Stephanie B.
Industry: Import & Export

K9 Perceptions

Reviewed on 2018/10/22

We all love the company, everyone can add notes, owners and I can see what the staff is up to.

Pros

I can see all my staff clock in and out.

Cons

I’d like the staff to clock in and out with out me have to add a time sheet.