Corsizio

Online registrations and payments for educational events

Catharina R.
  • Industry: Sports
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Works well for a kids holiday sports camp

Reviewed on 2019/07/18

It's early days as I have just started using the system but it seems to work well - thanks.

Pros

I found it easy to use with lots of guidance for my questions.
Payment system was easy to set up. Once people started to register the presentation of the attendees is really clear and if errors have been made they are easy to correct using the edit facility.
The system is very easy for the parents to use to register the children.
I made a suggestion on the form to Corsizio and it was implemented very quickly - excellent flexibility on improving the system.
It's free for low users (up to 50 registration) with the options for payments once the registrations increase - which is fair.

Cons

Because the attendees are children and therefore not completing the form - I would like an option to explain which name is inserted in the built-in info for the form as this cannot be changed I believe?
It would be great if the users purchasing multiple events could 'add to cart' but we have managed with separate payments.

Response from Corsizio

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review at this early stage in your exploration of Corsizio. We hope that you benefit and enjoy the value our platform provides, and we will continue to improve and add useful functionality to help further.

Frank B.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Far better than any other registration system

Reviewed on 2020/05/19

Increased speed of registration management significantly

Pros

Very easy to use. Client friendly. My customers love it.

Cons

An automated method to link to QuickBooks and other systems I may be using including Zoom meetings

Response from Corsizio

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. That is wonderful to hear, and yes, we are happy that on our platform there are no plans, monthly subscriptions, upgrades to sell, and everyone gets all Corsizio features equally.

We also have plans to see how we can integrate with Zoom effectively in the future. We'll keep you updated on that directly.

Jodie R.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Great experience, from ease of use to customer service!

Reviewed on 2018/03/02

We have experienced greater sales revenues since swapping to Corsizio from another (better known) provider of Events management software. In addition to that, we have actually found it much more useful as a tool within the business. It delivers more of what we need, and has significantly helped to reduce the course administration process overall.

Pros

The software is great. It's easy to use and pretty intuitive. But to top that off, we've had excellent customer service. We've made suggestions that we've recognised would benefit our usage, and so often, they have been acted upon and then subsequently rolled out to the wider user community; from colour coding courses, to now (sneak preview) creating a print friendly version of the upcoming courses.

Cons

The one challenge I've had is wrapping my head around the multi-delegate booking. It does work very well (by adding the related delegate option) but I haven' experienced it from the user perspective to see how the payment works. As a training provider though, there have been no issues in terms of receiving payments from organisations with multiple delegates, so this is probably more a reflection of me not understanding it from the buyer's perspective.

Response from Corsizio

We are delighted to have you enjoy and experience our platform Jodie. It is our mission to continue to add value while paying close attention to our customers, how they use our service, and their online registration needs. Thank you very much for the kind review.

Robert J.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

User friendly software

Reviewed on 2020/05/22

Excellent. I tried several platforms before choosing The One and settled on this one. Others were complicated to use. This app gives me the information I need without being cumbersome.

Pros

Easy to use. Very straightforward to setup and maintain.

Cons

Needs a few more customization options (certificates, etc). Be nice to have an app for iOS devices for use when computer is not available.

Response from Corsizio

Thank you very much for your review. As for mobile support, yes, all of our web apps work on mobile devices and smaller screens using any modern web browser. That eliminates the need for anything to be downloaded or updated on the device itself.

Nate T.
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Recommended for Class/Event Management

Reviewed on 2019/05/30

Pros

Functionality: it meets our use case for online class and event registration, participant communications, and integration with our existing public website. It helps our few staff members do more with managing registration and communication with participants.
Affordable: you can't beat the price structure. As a small operation, we get to keep more money from our events and don't have to pass on registration fees to our customers. That's huge.
Support: support staff has been very responsive to small break/fix issues, answering how-to questions, and even inquiries into feature improvements.
API: we are light users of the API which allows us to extract data for use in some back office operations.

Cons

I don't have any significant dislikes about this platform.

Response from Corsizio

It is really wonderful to hear that Corsizio is providing value for your operation, and our team truly appreciates you sharing your feedback.

Phyllis T.
  • Industry: Legal Services

Good experience

Pros

Easy to use, ability to provide links directly to signup. Ability to describe events, and receive payments.

Cons

Minimal email capabilities would like a built-in CRM to help keep up with students.

Response from Corsizio

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. Your feedback is appreciated, and we'll continue to work hard on bringing more value on our platform.

Georgie R.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Perfect - does everything I need!

Reviewed on 2018/10/25

Needed a cost effective (I run on a shoestring budget) Art Workshop booking system to replace my paper system which got out of hand. Corsizio was perfect and has obviously been built by people who have experience in small business booking systems as every function I seemed to need is there, and I don't have to pay silly money to have all the functionality. I didn't just find Corsizio slightly better than the rest - it's way better. If you have a small 1 person business like me you should definitely try it.

Pros

My husband spent way too long trialing Workshop Booking Apps, got hugely frustrated, then came across Corsizio. Thank goodness - finally, an app that's as close to perfection for us as we could imagine.

Cons

Whilst the learning curve was quite easy it might have been made even quicker and easier if there was a Chat function.

Response from Corsizio

Georgie, we love having your beautiful art business on our platform to facilitate workshop registrations. Your kind review and feedback meant so much to us all here at Corsizio. We promise to continue to bring useful features and enhancements to you at no additional cost with attention to quality and security.

Wishing you amazing success from all our hearts.

Jason R.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

I have had absolutely no issues with this software, it works flawlessly!

Reviewed on 2017/07/14

Easy event registration, draws more customers in.

Pros

All of the features that it has to offer for no cost. A number of things this software/program can do is amazing.

Cons

The transaction fees for online payments are a little high, but you can't beat the functions the software has

Response from Corsizio

Thank you very much Jason for your review and we appreciate you taking the time. We are always very happy to hear how Corsizio is benefiting our customers. We will continue to add more value to you as time goes on.

Patrick R.
  • Industry: Program Development

The backbone of our training company

Reviewed on 2020/05/19

Corsizio is the operational backbone of our training company. Integrating it through our website to allow students to self-register, and taking registrations over the phone, has allowed us to reduce our administrative overhead and staffing by half.

Corsizio's biggest strength is their ongoing ability to develop features for client needs and respond in an agile and timely manner. If Corsizio can't do everything you need -yet-, it's usually just one ask away.

Pros

We found Corsizio easy to set up and easy to maintain. Once established, Corsizio has been rock-solid for us, a daily backbone of our training operations. In the year we've been using it, features continue to be added, with a responsive development team that's assisted us with both our own requests and those from our clients and customers.

The way that it implements itself through a web browser means that we have enormous flexibility in how we set up and operate through Corsizio, and can work with it anywhere we have internet connections.

Cons

When we first began working with Corsizio we found some feature gaps. But every time we requested essential functionality for our business, the Corsizio team has delivered, often within 48 hours of a feature request! Outstanding!

At this time business data tracking and metrics measurement within Corsizio feels very inconsistent, with some of the statistics not clearly explained as to their methodology of measurement, such as tracking attendance rates or revenues expected vs actual.

Response from Corsizio

Wow! Thank you very much Patrick. That is a very thorough review. We greatly appreciate the time you took to share your feedback with us and with many others that are looking for a solution to their needs.

Karen A.

A Great Solution for Class Registration Management

Reviewed on 2020/06/18

Our experience with Corsizio has been excellent. Since moving to their platform we have saved money, saved time & energy managing our class registrations and have saved our class administrators a ton of grey hair. Highly recommend it for anyone looking for an inexpensive but powerful online class registration system.

Pros

Corsizio is extremely easy to configure and use. We were set up and running with the platform within just a couple of days. The admin menus & settings are intuitive and there is enough control to customize the platform to your liking, without having so many options as to be overwhelming. It is super easy to add classes, add registrants, transfer registrants between classes, issue coupons & refunds, process credit cards and all of the other admin tasks involved with managing class registrations. Their support, both in-person and online is excellent, and their pricing model is incredibly fair.

Cons

A WYSIWYG editor for class descriptions and emails would be nice. Having to learn/use markdown formatting is a bit cumbersome. And it would be helpful if Corsizio integrated with payment solutions other than just Stripe.

Response from Corsizio

Thank you so much. What a wonderful review Karen. We are grateful for your time and appreciate your feedback very much. We also have taken your feedback to consider adding a WYSIWYG editor alongside the Markdown ability for class descriptions. Thanks again.

Ricki N.

Reviewed on 2020/05/27

Positive

Pros

I enjoy the record keeping aspect of the product ( no more stacks of paper.), enjoy the cloning of classes since we frequently repeat the classes we offer monthly. Those that are customizing our application have done a good job. There are many features available to our members,
I will say that every time I needed tech support, it was timely and very responsive.

Cons

One aspect I would like is that nonmembers who register as guests are not automatically placed on a waitlist. I have had to manually create a duplicate class for guests ( a waitlist ) and move guest registrations to it necessitating that I must monitor the registrations and quickly move them back to the main class when space becomes available. I understand our concept of guest registrations is particular to our organization so this is the only way to accommodate them.

Response from Corsizio

Wonderful to hear that Ricki. Thank you for sharing your experience and feedback. We appreciate it very much.

Great program

Reviewed on 2019/01/30

Excellent! I am extremely impressed with the support staff! This software helps us plan our classes much easier.

Pros

I have to say their customer support is incredible! If I send an email with a question, I get an answer back normally within 30 minutes. It is a well thought out answer with options and detailed instructions. They are very good about looking at new ways to accommodate my requests for new things.

Cons

If you work within their parameters, it is great, but if not, it is limiting. I want to take "Corsizio" name off my pages on my website...or make it smaller.
Also, I would like options on how to display my classes. This does not give me layout options. What if I wanted to feature one class and bold information on it. I cannot.

Response from Corsizio

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review, and we really appreciate your feedback. We plan to offer an enterprise option in the future to remove our branding from event pages.

Erin R.

Great Customer Service

Reviewed on 2020/11/19

Pros

Our registration management team had an issue that the platform does not currently support (adding note details for a calendar entry via the registration confirmation email). [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very helpful in detailing tips for communicating this issue with registrants and ensured us that this would be flagged by their development team for future consideration. Overall very satisfed with Corsizio and their customer service.

Cons

As mentioned, we flagged an issue regarding entering event notes into calendar entries for Google, IOS, Outlook, etc.

Response from Corsizio

Thank you kindly for your review. We are happy to hear that we were able to provide you with supportive and helpful details to achieve what you were trying to do for a secure way to communicate sensitive information with your customers. We will continue to add value to our platform for all of our users' benefits.

Jessica B.
  • Industry: Performing Arts

Excellent software for Group Classes

Reviewed on 2020/05/20

Excellent and fast support.

Pros

Ease of use. Simple for users with limited technical skills (our teachers) to download class lists. Simple enrolment process.

Cons

Not able to add multiple emails, or schedule ongoing classes

Response from Corsizio

Thank you kindly for your review. Yes, simplicity and ease of use are the primary focus on our platform. We will continue to add useful features that are within the scope of Corsizio.

Kati C.

Excellent customer service

Reviewed on 2018/09/05

We're extremely satisfied with the customer service we have received from Corsizio! We would definitely recommend the service to other users.

Pros

The customisation and automation of course certificates has allowed us to spend valuable time on less manual tasks.

Cons

There was nothing that we liked least about this service.

Response from Corsizio

Kati, it is our pleasure and privilege to support you and keep providing you with value on our platform. We are humbled and delighted to hear your wonderful feedback, and we continue to appreciate having CHFI be one of our awesome customers here at Corsizio.

With gratitude,
Markus

Ilian I.

Great service with excellent support

Reviewed on 2016/11/07

Corsizio supports all the basic course registration features that we required and is one of the very few platforms that supports different currencies and Stripe.
The product is under active development and the feature set is improving all the time.

The user interface is very clean and simple - for both administrators and clients.

The customer support is the most amazing I've ever experienced.
The team response is immediate and they quickly implemented a number of new features to help me with the customization and embedding into our website.

The pricing is also very affordable.

We are very happy with our choice of Corsizio as course registration system and I highly recommend it.

Pros

Simple, affordable , customizable, best customer service

Cons

hardly Any

Response from Corsizio

Ilian, we thank you very much for the wonderful feedback and suggestions you have given us since you have started using Corsizio. We have made and will continue to make our platform more and more valuable to everyone that uses it. We appreciate you and the Clean Health Fitness Institute very much. Super thank you :)

Nathanael K.

Lightweight, easy to use, beautiful.

Reviewed on 2019/03/08

We enable booking of our courses with Corsizio. Users can pay online, or when they attend. Basically it handles all the admin stuff from A-Z regarding our photography courses. And we pay almost nothing.

Pros

For us, it offers the perfect amount of customization, while still being simple and beautiful. It is a great value. When we had an issue, support was very fast and helpfull. Just try it out, chances are that it works great for you too.

Cons

Honestly we are very happy, because we don't want to spend too much time on the admin side of our business. But if you need a lot of customization, or complicated user logins or databases, Corsizio might not offer everything you desire.

Response from Corsizio

We are delighted to hear that, and we will continue to bring you more value while keeping the experience clean and our support helpful and responsive.

Evie W.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Such great customer service!

Reviewed on 2020/07/06

Pros

Corsizio makes course scheduling, posting, organizing, billing, refunding - just everything to do with our class and event offerings so easy and look so professional.
Every single time I've had a question or an issue someone has responded so quickly.
You guys rock!!

Cons

Sometimes loading pictures can be tricky - might be user error.

Response from Corsizio

Thank you so much Evie. We are delighted to hear that and it is our pleasure to help and add value as much as we can.

Oliver W.

Great and good backup support

Reviewed on 2020/11/19

very quick, efective software.
does exactly what is says on the tin!

Pros

ease of use, inespensive, client feedback is excellent

Cons

lack of a personalisable 10 class pass, and i still cant pronounce the name

Response from Corsizio

We are happy to hear that Corsizio /cor-si-zio/ is providing you with the value you need to accept online registrations and payments to group events. Thank you for your feedback and review.

Chris B.

A simple solution to a complex problem

Reviewed on 2017/05/23

Pros

Fits our need perfectly - we were in the process of developing a very complex class picker for our service when we discovered Corsizio. We have had a few requests to help get it implemented, and have experienced top-notch customer service in getting us set-up.

Cons

Limited customization of email receipts. It would be nice to be able to have more control over the look and feel of the receipts.

Response from Corsizio

We are pleased to have great customers such as you and your team at AVA. We will explore and work further on additional customization to our email receipts.

Joseph C.
  • Industry: Public Safety

Very user friendly with low to no maintenance on my part. Help is prompt and accurate.

Reviewed on 2017/09/13

Hands off class registrations where student selections pre-qualify my students based on answers I present in the registration process.

Pros

Ease of use. Prompt customer support. Variety of display options (list or calendar). Number of payment options. Ease of adding registration selections. Coupons and multi-registration discounts. Private class capability with registration codes. Registration close dates. Attendee emails. Credit card processing. Reasonable fee structure

Cons

The only thing I do not care for is how the interface handles graphics for my logo of class photos. The interface distorts the graphic, even if the graphic is resized to the specified dimensions.

Response from Corsizio

Thank you so much Joseph for your review. We will continue to enhance our feature set to better support your needs. Stay tuned.

Susan R.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Great budget friendly system

Reviewed on 2020/10/30

So far we are very happy with the system and have every intention to continue using it.

Pros

Cost, ease of setting up, customer service, functionality.

Cons

Would like to see more customizable options, but for the price it's very functional.

Response from Corsizio

Thank you kindly for your review. We will continue to provide more value while maintaining a very low cost solution for all of our customers.

Caroline W.

Thank You Corsizio. A really wonderful service and support you offer.

Reviewed on 2016/10/31

What is brilliant about this service?... Super easy to interface with, it can be used for newbies to the field of websites and payment platforms etc, such as myself. It is practically all done for you, the hassle is taken out and the site was up and ready before I even realised!! Very smooth and we had great customer service. Alround, very happy to have chosen this service and will recommend.

Response from Corsizio

We appreciate your feedback as it is our goal to provide an easy experience to you and your customers while having powerful features. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Tobias M.

Great tool for small price

Reviewed on 2017/03/05

We jus introduced Corsizio as our registration-tool and it is working amazingly well.
In comparison to other tools it is a lot cheaper, due to of offline payments being free and online payments having a low toll-limit, and providing more.
The support is amazing, answering my E-Mails fast and solving my problems even faster.
Total recommendation!

Response from Corsizio

We are thankful to have customers like you that see and enjoy the value we provide with our platform. We greatly appreciate it.

Margo B.

Just Awesome!!

Reviewed on 2016/11/20

Product is easy to use even those with no computer experience have been able to easily navigate around the software. Fantastic Support by this company; response is usually within the hour. Questions asked re the software have resulted to changes which improved our business. I can't wait til they have the functional ability to upload documents and pictures without having to link to them.

Response from Corsizio

Thank you very much Margo. We will continue to enhance our platform and exceed expectations.