Visitor Queue Reviews

Visitor Queue

Identify Companies Visiting Your Website

4.5/5 (53 reviews)

This is probably one of the best software applications I have ever deployed for marketing

Reviewed on 6/22/2018

You know who is visiting your website on a daily basis, what they looked at and for how long. Best of all their contact information is almost always included so you can reach out and close the sale!

Pros

It just works and works well. Easy to set up and use. The interface is simple and intuitive and the set up was one of the easiest I have ever done. I would highly recommend this software to anyone who is interested in knowing who is visiting your website, and who wouldn't?!

Cons

Nothing really not to like, its great! If one thing could be changed it would be the number of leads that are missing contact information. I know this is constantly being improved as the database grows and new technologies are implemented. Nothing to stop you from getting on board!

Response from Visitor Queue

Thanks a ton of the review Kerry! Love working with other Canadian companies and it's a been a pleasure working with Keypak.

Caller ID for your website

Reviewed on 9/24/2018

Visitor Queue is beneficial to use for understanding potential clients who are interested in your company, and therefore, may be potential clients. Moreover, it is beneficial for lead generation but it requires some research to take it a step further and look for names and contact details from within an organization to contact.

Pros

I liked the daily alerts that ranked the entities who visited my site the most in one day. The information is presented in a clear, concise way so that I can easily tell who may be calling for a quote after reviewing the alert. I was able to do a bit of background research on the potential client.

Cons

Although you can tell what entity visited your site and when, it does not include the name of exactly who visited you site so you can contact that specific individual. Accordingly, it's like looking for a needle in a haystack at times to figure out who visited your site; however, this is an issue not just with Visitor Queue but with other programs like VisitorTrack.

Great Tool that Every Sales and Marketing Department Should Invest In

Reviewed on 9/21/2018

As mentioned before, their customer service really goes above and beyond. I don't care if you have the best product in the world if you have poor customer service, I'm not going to want to use it. The tool itself is allowing us to gather new leads, follow up with customers we haven't visited in a while, track regional activity, get a better understanding of which products are being viewed and a multitude of other benefits. It's great to use before visiting a customer. You can see what products they are interested in and become prepared to talk about them.

Pros

It's very easy to use and set up and the customer service is exceptional. If I have a question team is always quick to jump on a call or send me a quick email with the steps I need to follow. I like the feature of being able to set up multiple cues for myself as well as any users I've added. It allows me full control and doesn't stress my team out with doing it themselves.

Cons

The only complaint my sales team has had is you can't drill down and get an actual email. Only company information. As far as I know, there's not another lead tracking program that offers that.

High quality lead information based on visitor IP

Reviewed on 9/25/2018

Pros

I've compared this to other similar tools (Leadberry, Leadworx, etc.) and found that the quality of the information is much higher with Visitor Queue. The daily emails of leads are easy to scan for new opportunities.

Cons

As more and more chat and bot platforms begin to incorporate B2B IP identification into their services (example, Drift), stand alone tools like VQ are becoming harder to justify. Needs to have more native integrations to maximize its usefulness

Easy to set up and use to track visitors on your website.

Reviewed on 9/5/2018

I mainly use Visitor Queue to track where visitors are coming from, who they are and to pinpoint potential leads.

Pros

The best part about this software is that you don't have to install any additional tags on your website. It pulls information through Google Analytics and you get instant data from the past 30 days as soon as you connect your account. Also can't forget about price - this is definite value for your money.

Cons

I would like to see more visual data to easily spot trends. The emails being sent daily could also be a little more visually appealing by organizing it in a chart. Other than that, the software is great!

One of the best

Reviewed on 8/3/2018

Very easy to use. Recommended to everyone with a B2b business

Pros

I have tried so many visitor identifying softwares in the past, but this one is the most simple and fastest way to know about your visitors. We have actually converted clients by identifying them through visitor queue and then reaching out to them through cold emailing.

Cons

I think for free plans they should give more credits .:D

Response from Visitor Queue

Glad to hear is has worked for you! Sorry about the lack of free credits ;)

Visitor Queue for finding business leads.

Reviewed on 9/4/2018

The trial is very helpful and there's next to no learning curve. My experience with the software was pleasant. Honestly, I wish I had more traffic to test with. I'd love to see the data used to create insights and trends with some visualizations. I recommend trying VQ if anyone in mining company data from "anonymous" traffic.

Pros

No install, uses your google account information rather than adding additional scripts.

Cons

The lack of data visualizations like charts and graphs to see trends and doing quick comparisons. Also, needs a little work on the mobile UI.

Response from Visitor Queue

Thanks for the review, Whittfield. Mobile optimizations are on the roadmap and we will look at more visual components as well!

Impressive Tracking!

Reviewed on 7/1/2018

Tracking who is coming to my site and having the ability to follow up immediately are keys to success for me and Visitor Queue came and unlocked the doors.

Pros

Now I know who is coming to my site thanks to Visitor Queue. I use Google for most everything therefore the importance of the immediate integration with Google Analytics is required for me. It is super easy to understand. Email alerts are received letting me know someone visited my site. This helps me to take action immediately.

Cons

I can't say there is any con for me. Visitor Queue did everything I expected and so much more. I am looking forward to when the app comes out since I am on my phone much more than my desktop. I am looking forward to a great experience there.

Response from Visitor Queue

Thanks for the review Renea! Been a pleasure working with you and your team.

"Fast onboarding and good data"

Reviewed on 2/15/2019

The onboarding was really easy and in no time you got relevant data to start your sales strategy. Besides, there is an easy way to customize your feed and create auto-assign rules that allow us to simplify the workflow to our sales team.

Pros

Warm leads or Marketing Qualified Leads detection is the one key problem we are tackling. There are some automatization aspects that could be improved but I have actually asked for those and they confirm those are on their roadmap.

Cons

I cannot think of much that I dislike though it could be nice to have a centralized dashboard with all the websites stats. I mean, this service has decreased significantly the amount of time we spend in GA and this one thing could do the rest.

Great lead source from our website

Reviewed on 2/14/2019

We have dramatically improved the leads generated from our webpage. Our website is an institutional and product oriented rather than e-commerce so there aren't many option for the customer to interact with us.
Our business is B2B so it a really good tool to bring us opportunities by being the company names and what products (and for how long) they checked on our website.

Pros

Visitor queue works like a charm providing full data from customer and projects visiting our site looking for products. We get location, company names and many times even social media content.
We are really happy with the reports we get every morning with new leads.

Cons

Not much. It does what is proposed.
The tool works well and we haven't had any issues.

Useful up to a point

Reviewed on 9/26/2018

Visitor Queue helps me by showing me companies that are potential leads for my business.
It is easy to use and shows you results in the same day.

Pros

The softer takes little to no time to implement, witch is great from a time perspective.
The email summary of companies is very useful because it gives you an overview of your success.
The contact information for companies definitely starts the lead generation process.

Cons

It is not always very specific - sometimes you see companies like the internet providers.
The contact information it is not always accurate.
There are days when the system tells you is the same companies as the previous day.

Ease Of Use

Reviewed on 9/11/2018

It's an awesome experience, it helps me run my day-to-day customer accumulation business activities with ease.

Pros

it immensely helps me choose the right software for my business and assist me in decision making to narrow my search down by giving the list of highly beneficial software that best soothes the nature and class of my business.

Cons

Still have not gotten to the point to realize any dislike about this software.

Response from Visitor Queue

Appreciate the review, Tega!

Alternative to Visitor Track

Reviewed on 8/31/2018

It is important to us to know when someone has visited our site. We need to follow up right away so the hourly updates are very helpful. The customer service we have received has been excellent and we are finding value right away with this service.

Pros

I was incredibly quick and easy to set up and you could see the results for the last 30 days. I was already using another software so I could easily compare the results.

Cons

I wanted an excel report at the end of the day of all the visits but it was not available, however rep was able to get me on the beta version and it is great!

Response from Visitor Queue

Thanks for the great review, Susan! Glad you liked the .csv in emails.

See What Matters

Reviewed on 8/24/2018

A great tool for reaching out to return visitors its really good tool

Pros

See Visitors on your website easy to instal

Cons

Can get pricey If you start getting over 200 leads

Response from Visitor Queue

Thanks for leaving us a review! Let us know if you ever need help with anything [email protected]

It's great to see what companies are visiting our website.

Reviewed on 7/5/2018

Pros

I love that the daily digest emails provide a quick insight into who is visiting our website. It's a quick and easy way to see which existing customers are visiting and which prospects/leads might be visiting as well.

Cons

I don't like that the free plan restricts information after you hit the quote. Instead I wish the free plan provided all of the company names visiting your website and the paid plans would provide deeper insights (like their respective locations, data exports, etc.)

Response from Visitor Queue

Thanks for leaving us a review Paul!

Good way to find out who's been to your wbesite

Reviewed on 9/28/2018

It was easy to implement and they send you daily email digests which keep you from having to remember to login somewhere

Pros

I like to be able to see who's been viewing our company website that hasn't contacted us

Cons

Many leads don't tell you much more than just the company name and city. Sometimes you get URL and rarely any further contact info.

Great tool for website tracking

Reviewed on 12/5/2018

Visitor Queue has been a great asset to our company.

Pros

I like that there is no code to install

Cons

There is nothing that is problematic with the tool.

Amazing !!

Reviewed on 7/11/2018

Pros

As someone working in sales this tool is very useful. It allows us to see who is viewing our website and follow up with them and close large deals.

Cons

The monthly limit, however if you speak with one of the rep this can be adjusted to suit your needs. We spoke with him and he was helpful. Also, some leads show up as internet content providers. There is an option to flag them to help the developers clean this up.

Response from Visitor Queue

Thanks for the kind words, Lorenzo!

Helpful service - good for our business

Reviewed on 2/12/2019

Generating leads and validating clients.

Pros

The representative was super helpful when I had some technical issues setting up my Visitor Queue account. He resolved my queries without delay and followed up via email even after the online chat customer help had expired. Thanks for your advice and patience!

Cons

Perhaps a simpler layout? Apart from this, I received great help when setting up an account on my manager's behalf.

7.0/10

Very Useful for my school project

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 12/12/2018

Very good tracking tool for small projects like what I usually do.

Pros

Our professor recommend to use Visitor Queue for one of our group projects to track the number of the people who visited our website. It was very nice to see the visitors we had on our website. Additionally VQ was very easy to setup me and our team were able to figure out how to set everything up without effort.

Cons

For me there is nothing that I didn't like. I am glad they offer a free trial version which helped us a lot with our project

Response from Visitor Queue

Glad we could help with your project, Mary!

Intuitive Tool Beyond Web Analytics

Reviewed on 10/29/2018

Pros

Love the deeper dive from analytics that allows you to understand which organizations are truly visiting your website.

Cons

Wish there was a better way to sort the data from the main view, like adding a tag field that you could view from right there for better sorting of data from the main view.

Response from Visitor Queue

Thanks for the review, Ryan! Tagging has been added to our roadmap.

Accurate information but ui could use some work

Reviewed on 8/25/2018

We are trying to get accurate information on the visitors to the site and visitor queue seems to do a good job at it

Pros

Visitor queue seems to have a good database of leads so the visitors to our site are accurately captured.

Cons

The UI is not at par with some of the other tools in the market and could be better

Response from Visitor Queue

Thanks for the review! We will work on our UI!

Easy to implement

Reviewed on 3/5/2019

Pros

Direct integration with Google Analytics, which reduces barriers to onboarding and set up. Additionally, we immediately had 30 days of historical data to review since Google had already been tracking visitors to our web properties.

Cons

Nothing so far. We've been very happy with the price and feature set.

A successful experiment, a helpful tool.

Reviewed on 7/5/2018

Data insights into website visitors that helped us granularly see if our marketing campaigns are moving in the right direction.

Pros

It gives more granular details about website visitors and also helps in getting more insights. User experience is pretty intuitive. Filter option is useful if you have a lot of web pages that need to be analyzed categorically. Emails that are set to be triggered are useful too. Free plan is good enough.

Cons

Sometimes you see details not being populated, as the corresponding info is not available in the database, hopefully, it improves as time moves on.

Response from Visitor Queue

Hey Narendhiran,

Thanks for the kind words. We are also working on improving our database so you see more information!

Nick

Great Product

Reviewed on 2/22/2019

Pros

The leads are relatively high quality and integration is seamless.

Cons

The price is a little bit on the high side.