ToucanTech Reviews

ToucanTech

All-in-one solution for growing alumni communities

5/5 (5 reviews)
Sara E.

More than a product/service provider...this company consistently go the extra mile

Reviewed on 2017/02/28

I have been working with ToucanTech for the past two years using their Alumni Software. They are more than a 'service provider'. They listen and adapt and change to feedback from their users, which is not something I have experienced before. Other companies I have worked with say they listen but nothing ever seems to change.
ToucanTech have a thirst and desire to be the best and this comes across in everything they do and in my humble opinion they are the best. They go the extra miles every day and make their customers, like me, feel part of their family'listened too, respected and willing to grow together.
Their software is intuitive, easy to use and most of all FUN to use. I come into work excited to see what has happened on my 'network' and keen to do more. We really are seeing a change in the way our Alumni 'see' our school...they are seeing the value we can add to them now and how they can use their network to benefit them. We could not have done this without ToucanTech.
I really can't say a bad word - ha ha apart from the fact that I now have Alumni connecting with me every day now so I am very very busy!!!

Pros

Links to SIMS so makes downloads easy
FUN for our end users
If you see improvements they really will listen!
Additional Services they provide e.g. Report on how your network is performing making it easy to feedback to your school
They have a network where you can link in with other people using the software to share ideas/experiences

Rachel H.

ToucanTech Software

Reviewed on 2019/04/01

Our aim was to purchase a software solution that would manage our 15,000 plus dataset in a bright, intuitive and logical way. In addition, we required a third party (alumni) interface which would engage our alumni from the off, and give them a responsive, interesting and easy to use platform which would allow them to interact easily with the school and their peers. ToucanTech has provided such a solution. They have been a pleasure to work with thus far and the whole team have a pro-active, can do approach to work. We never have to chase ToucanTech, but rather they engage with us at every step. Their online forums bring another layer to the user experience, and any technical difficulties are resolved immediately by their technical team. I can highly recommend the product and the company behind it.

Pros

The ToucanTech software is engaging from the word go! Its bright, colourful appearance does not betray what lies beneath. The best thing about the software is its intuitive design which make operations simple, straightforward and easy. Almost everything you want to do/find is underpinned by logical thought and programming, so that the user can navigate easily around the software.

Cons

I am honestly not sure there is an answer to this question. My whole experience with ToucanTech to date has been positive, from sales, to customer service to to the user end of the software. Although a cost is involved, I would say the value for money and customer care makes this well worth the expenditure.

Lucy T.

Fantastic Product so glad we decided on the right software.

Reviewed on 2019/07/11

I haven't worked with the financial fundraising side much but my colleagues do and they would be able to expand more on their experience of this side of things. I think it has a lot of powerful potential and is close to being a very good bit of financial fundraising software to work with.

Pros

The intuitive ease of use, the slick layout and constant updating ToucanTech are prepared to do and if you have an idea of how things could perform better they try to work it into the next upgrades which happen really quickly. I like the amount of flexibility we have free of charge with website design, and not having to pay for every little thing which is so annoying with other companies. Very forward thinking and refreshing company to work with.

Cons

The photo gallery portal is a little outdated, both aesthetically and un-user friendly - reordering photos is time consuming and dated.

Brian D.

Great product, outstanding service!

Reviewed on 2018/03/01

This software has enabled the development office in the school where I work to attract over 800 alumni to one place. Here, we are able to keep them up to date with current developments, and allow some reminiscing about the good old days to take place between members.

Pros

The platform is extremely easy to use and navigate. If you are stuck, then the service team are always willing to help, either over the phone, a webinar or travel up in person. Truly outstanding service.

Kevin H.

Working with ToucanTech has been very easy as their team have worked tirelessly to meet our needs

Reviewed on 2018/01/30

Discovering all of the benefits and keeping up to date with all of the updates. Training other staff to use it.

Pros

It fully meets the needs of our mainly blind and visually impaired former students. The fundraising accept of the software is excellent and easy to use. Super clear layout with a common sense structure which is very easy to follow.