YOUZER

4,5
4,5
Nicolas B.
Industry: Information Services

great tool to improve onboarding of new hires

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/08/29

I didn't set it up (my IT did) but as a "normal" user, it's very easy to use.

Pros

Youzer sends me a reminder when an employee is about to arrive in my company. I just have a few buttons to click and there you go, the accounts for this user are all created. I don't need to wait for my IT departement to create them (they have more valuable tasks to work on).

Cons

I'm waiting for the hardware management workflow improvements. because I want to be able to select a specific hardware bundle for each employee. This feature is said to be released in september 2018.

Thierry F.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Good multi-tenant account creation tool

Reviewed on 2018/08/29

I manage 10 customers : that means 10 AD, 5 Gsuite instances, 5 Office 365 instances. With Youzer I'm able to create accounts on those 20 workspaces with one tool. Awesome :)

Pros

I use the multi-tenant option to manage all the accounts of all my customers. Setup was fine. I found the connectors I was looking for : Active Directory, GSuite, Office 365. I don't need more :)

Cons

At the begining I had difficulties to understand the way the Active Directory connector would work , but then I found the agent.

Julien O.
Industry: Telecommunications

Centralized accounts management

Reviewed on 2018/08/08

Account creation was painfull before : it took some days, with mispells. Now it's fast and the managers get exactly what they ask for.
And we don't have any forgotten accounts anymore because Youzer reminds us to delete the accounts when an employee leaves.

Pros

Easy to setup (succeeded on my own :) )
Full view of all the accounts across all our tools.

Cons

The hardware management needs to be improved.

Maxime S.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Feature-rich and powerful automation tools

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018/08/29

Once you have set up your youzer's account, it becomes extremely easy to create and suspend user access. The tool acts as a real assistant (notification, error prevention) and we see very quickly the effects on our business.

Pros

• User friendly interface
• The self service catalog is pretty useful - clear forms and easy to set
• Automation features are impressive and simple to use

Cons

• Reporting and Dashboard are a little bit limited compared to some other systems... they give a basic overview.
• I needed more feedbacks on my actions