Animaker

DIY video creation suite for enterprises

Suzanne
Suzanne

Great Product

Reviewed on 2021/08/11

Great customer service! They respond quickly and substantively every time I have a question!

Pros

I've been able to create colorful, engaging content in record time!

Cons

I wish the timelines below for audio, video duration were easier to read, which would save time editing

Goitsemodimo
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Most recommended for use with beginners

Reviewed on 2023/04/17

User friendly

User friendly

Pros

Features of the software are almost mind blowing when it comes to creative's

Cons

Can't complain much since i haven't had any problem with it

maYo

This thing sucks

Reviewed on 2019/01/29

Pros

What I like most is that it tells me I can make a movie, but in all I cant. It's not my skills that are bad, though I would say aren't very good, its the program.

Cons

Firstly, it shows that you are limited to the materials that you can use. If you want it then you'll have to pay for it, which I think is normal for a company but still annoying. Second, I am trying to do a project for my science class and so far I've had 3 days to work on it. The first day I was getting used to it and got a little done. The second day I was absent so the third day I needed to work quickly. I opened it up and it said I had to START so all my progress was deleted. The next time I was more careful and left it open in a tab all weekend. A few minutes ago I wanted to work on it and it said I needed to run adobe flash. I did and when I got back on it told me how to start. ALL. MY. PROGRESS. WAS. DELETED. What the h-e- double hockey sticks! I really hope this thing gets fixed because I would like to acTually use it and recommend it to others. DONT GET THIS UNTIL ITS FIXED.

Marcos
Marcos

A very good online application for anyone to create attractive and modern content in minutes

Reviewed on 2018/07/03

Pros

We reviewed this application for our company, since we have the need to publish a large volume of engaging educational videos. After trying it we can say that it is very easy to understand and use, even if you do not have much experience editing. They have very good tutorial videos that teach you how to get the most out of the program.
They also have one of the largest element libraries I've seen. In addition, the illustrations, characters and graphics in general are very cool and impressive.
In relation to competitors, they have practically the same functionalities as the biggest ones, such as the possibility of loading elements from your computer, like images, audios, videos and using them in your edition.

Cons

Not many things to say here... Since its a web application, that works in flash, it depends a lot on the internet connection you have. Additionally, if your equipment is not very modern, it could be annoying to make very complex editions.
In the end we decided on another option due to the characteristics that they had in relation to the price of the offered plans.

Kirk
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

My view

Reviewed on 2023/09/05

Overall it is a great piece of software. Can be limited and youtube has helped me able to use it. Once you get the hang of it it is very simple to use not unlike powerpoint.

Pros

Having a character do all the talking for you to explain long winded processes is excellent. I then go into the detail and explain them in more detail. Being able to animate these situations is such a bonus. Learning by observing is the best learning process.

Cons

A one time fee for as many downloads that you want is much better than the tiered pricing that is available. I would rather pay a higher price for one time payment and unlimited downloads than monthly or yearly for only 5 a month.

Daniel
  • Industry: Computer Networking
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

I was impressed with the quality of the tool.

Reviewed on 2023/08/27

Pros

Amount of resources, and high level of character customization.

Cons

Some crashes, and a little slow in some processes.

Omer
Omer
  • Industry: Printing

Amazing Animations and Easy to Use Online Software

Reviewed on 2020/10/29

I simply love it.

I simply love it.

Pros

You need not download any kind of software to use this online app. All your data will be saved in your Animaker account. Prices of advanced packages are not so high as compared to some others and the website is extremely userfriendly followed by many online templates which are free to use and edit. Very easy to follow demo instructions. Its really fin to create your own animated character and use them in the ready-made video templates which does not require much editing. You can easily find sample templates and replace the character with your own character or choose one from the available characters.

Cons

Right now the software is new and does not have so many templates and character animations. But it is being updated very fast and variety of many more templates and animated video categories are being introduced now. The second issue is the video preparing and processing takes too much time and original created video inside the editor colors are a little bit different if compared to the processed video.

Edo
Edo

Simple and nice on-line software solution for simple and nice animations

Reviewed on 2017/10/19

This is a good solution for any animation that You need (for Your YOUTUBE channel, business presentation, promotional video,...). In short period of time it's possible to make simple and nice animations that are needed. With extra effort it's possible to make something more (student projects in animation for example).

Pros

This is a simple and easy to use web-based solution for short animations. User interface is nice one, clean and simple so user can make it's job efficiently. There are plenty of options regarding design and animations (nice quantity of elements for Your creativity), If needed, extra media elements can be uploaded (photos, music, voice over). Tutorial video is one of best that I saw and I suggest to invest Your time in it.

Cons

Whole software is based on obsolete FLASH technology. Today all new web-browsers by default start with FLASH blocked so this is really strange decision. Have problems working with FIREFOX/WATERFOX. Guidelines are missing and grid can't solve that. Loading can be slow sometimes.

Response from Animaker

Hi Edo Modun, thank you for taking time off to share your review of Animaker. Appreciate the efforts. Please sign up, if not already, at www.animaker.com to receive updates on our soon to be launched HTML 5 platform.

bimal
bimal

Animaker review

Reviewed on 2021/05/30

My overall experience with Animaker is good. Because I can easily make cool animation video in minutes for my business. Which is great to generate leads and sale.

Pros

Animaker is the best online animation designing software. Anyone can make an eye-catching animation in under 10 minutes. You don't need any knowledge about this software. Just log in and start making an awesome animation video. They have tons of template which can help you to make video fast. It is easy to add characters, add voiceovers to characters. You also can make GIF. I am using this in my business to ads on youtube, Facebook and getting great lead and sale.

Cons

I don't find any cons here. Why well it is the best animation software in the market.

ron

My Review

Reviewed on 2023/09/01

last year i use this site to passed my subject in college because my professor need a presentation video and i search many video maker and i saw animaker and there is a free to use and i use it and i finished the video presentation but 2 minutes only.

Pros

It's easy to use and there is many templates to use for free

Cons

there's a lot goods template for free and i can create videos presentation with animations.

Vusala

My experience with Animaker

Reviewed on 2019/04/11

It is my strong view that nowadays support that we get together with the purchased IT product is far more important than the product itself. Because it is the support that gives life to the product and provides value. The level of support I have received from Animaker team has been amazing. These guys are very smart and very helpful and very quick. They have quite a bit of time with me patiently explaining every detail, making me an Animaker guru from a person with literally no IT background. I have managed to produce amazing video content with Animaker and any time I encountered a problem or a bug, Animaker team was right there and right available to fix all the problems for me.

I am received a great value for the money I paid and I am grateful to Animaker team and I highly recommend this product.

Pros

I loved that you do virtually everything in the software. You can animate everything and you can manage the content any way you like. Breakdown by seconds allows you to manage every second of your content

Cons

I think it would be better if a scene would have like 20 to 30 seconds. My view is that 15 seconds too small and may be time consuming.

And I would also love if you could incorporate a feature that helps to animate the characters that we are inserting the way it animates your own characters. For example if I could import my daughters image and could have her move her arm or leg.

It would also be great if we could import a video as well and manage it. For example I have a video of my daughter running, I could insert it to a scene, removed the background and have her run in Animaker's background

Vanessa

Amazing product, even better customer service

Reviewed on 2020/05/25

What surprised me the most was the incredible customer service they offer. I submitted a ticket with a question, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] answered within 5 minutes. I got my question answered ind depth, but a few minutes later I had another question, which he answered as promptly as the first time. He included links to make sure I got all my questions answered and he even went out of the way and created a video showing me on his screen how to do exactly what I needed help understanding how to do. Honestly, I have never had this level of customer service from a software company, EVER. I use several subscription services for my work and I am just so pleasantly surprised about the level of care that this company provides its users. So happy and thankful! Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Pros

What draw me to Animaker initially was the vast number of different characters, expressions and movements. I have purchased other animation products in the past and Animaker is by fat the most extensive. It is also easy to use.

Cons

It took me a minute to get used to the software, but once you spend a few minutes trying to figure out it's actually very easy.

Ian
  • Industry: Computer Hardware
  • Used for 1+ year

Invest in premium versions to get the best out of Animaker

Reviewed on 2019/10/15

While the software was very good and worked well I feel that after doing a few animations you may quickly use up the suite of objects before all your videos start looking the same. Either that or i need more imagination.

Pros

It's very easy to use and you can create quick and simple animations very easily
great for corporate videos
web based so you can collaborate with people in different locations

Cons

There are various payment levels, but even with some of the paid versions the number of objects available was a bit ungenerous

Wayde
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization

They renewed my subscription without my permission.

Reviewed on 2022/10/02

The company renewed my subscription without any prior notification to inform me of the renweal period coming up, they also charged my card for a year.
When I reached out to resolve the issue, they went silent and did not reapond.
Their online chat support is flaky and no one responds despite the system saying that you will get an email in minutes.

Pros

Customisable characters. Although most of them are white or stereotyped people of colour.

Cons

Searching for character emotions was challenging.

Response from Animaker

Hi Wayde,

We have cross-checked, and our support team has reached out to you about the refund inquiry.

I kindly request you check your inbox or spam folder, and you would have received an email from "[email protected]" you can also reply to the same email for further questions.

Thanks,
Team Animaker

Sabrina
  • Industry: Market Research

I did an amazing video resume with Animaker

Reviewed on 2019/04/01

The software is very easy to use, otherwise, you have lots of tutorials, helping you using it. Moreover, they have great basics videos that you can use in case you're running out of creativity. You can create amazing things, videos.. with the software they have lots of logos, pictures, backgrounds, etc. Oh yeah before I forgot they have amazing customer service ! At each email I sent they answered in the following minute.

Pros

Cons

The only cons is that we can't upload videos on the video we're creating, I had to use another software for that. Sometimes the software is lagging so I had to change my navigator several times, but it's no big deal it's worth it.

Cristina
  • Industry: Hospitality
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees
  • Used for 1+ year

Good software but a bit tricky for beginners

Reviewed on 2019/07/05

Overall, I like the software and would recommend it as long as you have someone who can dedicate the amount of time needed to create a good video.

Pros

I personally did not use the software much, but we had an intern who created a whole video and it looked great! I know she did have a really hard time with adding a voiceover which took her countless of hours to match the voice to the animation and whenever the script needed to be altered, she needed to do it again. We then had an agency work with this program and since their team has more experience, they were able to really elevate this video using this software.

Cons

There's limitations in using certain characters and voiceover is difficult to use.

Eric
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Great Free Software

Reviewed on 2022/12/12

Pros

I love the interface and how it works. Great software

Cons

I didn't actually have any issues with this software

Kimber
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Animaker is the only video creator i use

Reviewed on 2020/05/26

animaker isn't just a great place to make videos, it's also a great place to make some really creative presentations.

Pros

I love that animaker is free and user-friendly. i don't need to make crazy and elaborate videos, but sometimes I do need a tool to make simple little videos. animaker is a great tool for when a regular person like me needs some help making some video content.

Cons

since i am so new to making videos, it would be nice to have a kind of video creator's academy on animaker for people like me.

Response from Animaker

Animaker offers 2 "how to" webinars every week. https://app.animaker.com/webinar

• Industry: Broadcast Media
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Simple to use & Extremely useful

Reviewed on 2018/09/15

Pros

Lot of characters, animations, props. You can almost create anything you want. Customer support was very helpful.
Especially Infographics, Whiteboard animations are world class. We almost use Animaker for all our social campaigns.

Cons

There are few app regulations need to be followed as a User to have a good video making experience. If we follow that Animaker will give you a better experience. Especially like Quality settings & GPU settings so you can avoid lag.

Also waiting for the Enterprise version to use the app with our whole team.

James

A very user friendly powerful tool for creating exciting video content.

Reviewed on 2022/08/08

It's so easy to use and animaker support are extremely helpful. Rapid responses and no request is too big.

Pros

Ease of use and variety of features to create eye-catching videos.

Cons

More flexibility to edit recorded videos (that you upload) from within the application. Currently you can only trim, so a lot of recorded video editing has to happen outside the application. It would be great to see some more options for special effects, but has a good base to work with.

Tyler
Tyler

Great for explainer videos, presentations and e-learning

Reviewed on 2021/06/14

I was able to become familiar with the creative environment in less than a day and produced my first explainer vid in probably 3-5 hours. Subsequent ones have taken less time. Their customer support is extremely high quality and they really listen to feedback (good and bad) and respond to feature requests very positively.

Pros

Easy to churn out high quality product. Love the character quality and huge library. Also easy to incorporate my own backgrounds and other images.

Cons

Voice AI quality leaves a bit to be desired. I have ended up using a combination of three services, each of which has its own pros/cons. But they all use one or more of IBM, Google and Amazon's ai engines for voice generation. I think Animaker will continue to improve in this area, and I hope one day I won't need to use other services to get human-like quality character voices.

Melissa

Constant problems

Reviewed on 2021/02/18

Not good. Customer service: also not good.

Not good. Customer service: also not good.

Pros

There is nothing to like about this, because the cons far outweigh the pros

Cons

There are constant problems in using Animaker. I have never gone in to work on a project without some glitch or problem, and since there are limited downloads, I end up wasting my money due to my attempts to fix the problems that Animaker themselves claim to be working on. Nothing ever goes as it is supposed to and some of the default settings on the video templates are counterintuitive. Sometimes you download your video and only then do you realize (too late) that those settings cause things to cut off. It's a huge disappointment for the money I spent.

Response from Animaker

Thank you for trying our free version of Animaker and you are correct it has limitations of what you may create. However, the Enterprise version, which is unlimited downloads, as well as, 24/7 support, increased performance, 4k quality, high security for Companies would have eliminated any of your issues.

Emma
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Animaker is amazing & intuitive

Reviewed on 2019/03/08

Very personal service, quick email responses & clearly a kind company that wants to help its clients in every way possible - thank you so much for your help

Pros

The tutorial at the start is excellent and it is easy to bring it up to check how to do something while creating.
I immediately got to grips with how to use Animaker & had created my own animation within minutes. The bank of resources is huge - and gave me inspiration of what to use in my own animation. The feature of being able to upload your own content, e.g. a logo or graphic, is superb as it allows you to personalise your animation. You can select background colours using CYMK values which was also really useful to match my other graphics. There were lots of music choices to add. I was really happy with the final product & couldn't recommend it more!

Cons

So far, no cons - perhaps the timeline could be expanded/shrunk on command.

Nicole
  • Industry: Online Media

Best Video Editor/Maker ever!

Reviewed on 2022/04/25

Pros

THE BEST! THE SENSES MOVES ARE GREAT! i loved the sounds.

Cons

Time. It takes forever to get the video Exported

Vuk
  • Industry: Market Research
  • Used for 6-12 months

Great software!

Reviewed on 2019/07/09

Pros

It's interface is very user friendly, almost like setting up a ppt presentation. It has a lot of cool features, great animation techniques and once you get the hang of it, it becomes very easy to use.

Cons

The only thing I would improve is the animation voices, e.g. when I wanna add a voice to read over a text I wrote it still sounds like a computer generated voice. I know there probably isn't much one can do about this at this point, but that's the one thing I would like to see improved in the future.