DashThis

Digital marketing dashboard reporting software

4,5
Jamie M.

Flexible, Intuitive Custom Dashboards

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2017/11/14

DashThis significantly decreased the labor we spent creating custom marketing reports, while increasing the usability and clarity of data.

Pros

DashThis is a very accommodating, flexible tool: we have a lot of control over layout, chart/graphic type, etc so we can really customize our client marketing reports. The number of data sources it integrates with---AdWords, Bing Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, etc---reduces our time to create live data reports.

Tarek R.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Very easy to use reporting tool with awesome customer support

Reviewed on 2019/06/18

We were looking for a tool to create Facebook advertising dashboards for our clients. We found DashThis to fulfill this need at a very reasonable price.

Pros

The ease of use. Very intuitive. Their customer support is one of the best.

Cons

Can do with more customization in things like the automated email notifications and date range views of reports.

Ian C.

Middle of Pack Analytics Platform

Reviewed on 2018/12/26

Pros

Good point and click marketing analytics platform. Easy to integrate several different platforms. Saves a ton of time.

Cons

Product isn't much more of a more user friendly Google Analytics platform.. You can accomplish the exact same platforms by integrating your data sources into Google's Data Studio (Free).

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Valentina C.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Dashthis is a great report tool

Reviewed on 2020/06/17

In general, I had a great experience, moved to another product because of the price mainly. I liked more the Dash this design but the design is not enough reason as the other tool does the same job. In general, I think is a great product and beautifully built.

Pros

Huge amount of integrations
Great customer support
Ease of use and nice looks

Cons

Could be cheaper but for the rest I honestly did not find anything bad about it

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Industry: Computer Games
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Best customer support and really usable product.

Reviewed on 2017/10/10

Pros

They have the greatest customer support. Very personal and quick. Not the typical short answers where you're left "alone" with the problem with some forum link.

I also like their product. I've used loads of dashboard services from Tableu simpler ones and this really does the job since I'm able to quickly set up all my reporting for all of my needs including facebook, GA, adwords and more.

I've been a loyal user for about 3 years and Dash This is nothing what it was 3 years ago. Loads of improvements to make my reporting life easier.

Cons

Editing widgets can sometimes be tricky and you need to start from scratch sometimes with some widgets but they are changing this fast.

Response from Moment Zero

Glad to hear you like the product - and that our dedication to customer service comes through!
We love knowing that we've been able to make your reporting life easier for the past 3 years. Here's to 3+ more!

Amanda M.
Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Awesome Company with Personable Customer Service

Reviewed on 2019/07/08

I've enjoyed working with DashThis and I'm happy to continue working with them.

Pros

It's very easy to use and they provide preset widgets to help you get started. The customer service is incredible. They walked me through how to get started and assist me whenever I need help creating a new widget. Response time is very quick.
As a side note, they often finish their emails with GIFs which is just a fun little extra thing that brightens my day.

Cons

The reports are monthly which may not work for everyone. For example, I would not be able to compare two 6-week periods. I think this limitation is fine though given the price point.

Morgan C.

Agile Reporting Software on Its Way Up

Reviewed on 2018/05/14

Streamlined weekly reporting process saving hours of my time.

Pros

With a little big of learning (which my rep was SO helpful with), this software is pretty much plug and play for great dashboards with all kinds of customizable metrics. It makes my monthly reporting tasks for paid advertising with multiple accounts MUCH faster. The company can white label a report format for you as well, which takes that customization up a notch.

Cons

Some of the features that shouldn't necessarily qualify as "advanced" (selecting specific campaigns to report on) aren't so user-friendly. The date selection features could use a little work (i.e. I don't want to have to create a whole new report just to report on a date range outside the norm) and sometimes the changes to editable content (like notes) doesn't populate in the pdf without going to the home screen first.

Awesome tool for reporting marketing metrics

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/03/19

Pros

Love the ease with which you can drag and drop widgets to create your custom report. Aldo the ability to have a living breathing reporting URL for clients.

Cons

Sometimes the widgets get a bit funky or freeze up and it throws off your enter reporting system. You have to keep an eye and refresh the widgets periodically

Alyssa Z.

I used DashThis monthly for Digital Marketing reporting for my clients.

Reviewed on 2018/04/24

Pros

The best thing about this software is how easy it is to use with its drag and drop feature and how you can customize your own templates to import metrics that you need for each client.

Cons

I cant really say anything that I likes the least about this software. It worked well for me, but my company transition away from it because we wanted to be able to add pictures and text for more in-depth reports.

Wesley P.

I use DashThis to view metrics for the social platforms that I manage and it is very easy to use.

Reviewed on 2017/11/07

The ability to show my clients that our work is helping their business.

Pros

Easy to read metrics and numbers. The data can be communicated and prepared with minimal doing on my part.

Cons

Sometimes there can be a little bit of confusion has to how the numbers are measured and it just takes a little bit of digging to learn. Can be tedious.

Carolina A.
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

DashThis for well-organized reports

Reviewed on 2019/01/03

Helped us to have well-detailed reports for our clients, with this tool the manual reports are obsolete

Pros

DashThis is easy to use, integrates with many advertising platforms, saves many hours of data collection that you want to show to customers.

Cons

Though it is easy to use it takes time to get the full potential of this tool but we are already more incorporated to this wonderful tool

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Mackenzie H.

Fairly easy tool to use with great capabilities for reporting. Customer service is fantastic.

Reviewed on 2017/10/17

Pros

We've been using it for social media reporting and have found it to be a great tool. It is easy to set up and design dashboards for reporting, and when we have had questions, customer service has been extremely responsive and helpful.

Response from Moment Zero

So glad to hear that you're enjoying using DashThis. And that our dedication to customer service shows :-)

Rodney L.

Makes Dashboarding fun... ok the fun part is the creation itself but it is still super easy

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2017/11/02

Saves time. Easy to use. Fantastic looking dashboards. Automatic monthly client emails.

Pros

Ease of use. Great looking final dashboards. Monthly emails to clients. Dash This is just a great help... saves me loads of time creating presentations of information.

Cons

So much functionality, sometimes I forget how to find certain things. Otherwise I have no complaints.

Response from Moment Zero

"Makes dashboarding fun" - this just made our day! Glad we could bring a little fun to what might otherwise be a dull process!

Industry: Financial Services

Great Dashboard Tool

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2020/01/30

Very positive. Great tool to help with organizing digital metrics.

Pros

Very robust tool for customizing and building your dashboards to review a variety of digital metrics in one location. Problem-solver!

Cons

A little tricky to understand once you start, but after a minute playing with the widgets, it's very easy. Just takes some basic understanding and trial and error.

Vladimir D.
Industry: Internet

Good for SEO dashboards

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/05/26

Pros

Integration with ahrefs, semrush, google search consolse and google analytics.

Cons

The interface is limited, still some bugs occur.

Considered using for reporting features but decided on another software instead

Reviewed on 2018/04/06

Pros

Loved the overall look and feel of reports. We were disappointed that the features didn't work out for us, because the branding and overall layout was great.

Cons

Didn't clearly show month to month comparisons. Didn't provide demographic data of fans/followers. Didn't include post previews (just text). The "Summary" feature was lacking.