Verse.io

Conversational enablement platform

Ken T.

Great Experience - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Reviewed on 2020/12/10

The contact rate of our leads has increased substantially since enrolling with Verse.
Our experience with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the onboarding process was the best, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] could not have made it any easier. We requested a few revisions after the initial setup and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] handled the changes quickly, and professionally...the best!

Pros

The speed from lead to outreach is very impressive. The customer portal is great, easy to follow and provides all necessary details...easy to use!

Cons

We do not have anything negative to say about the software!

Response from Verse.io

Hey Ken! Thanks so much for taking the time to review Verse. We're so glad to hear Verse has improved your lead outreach. Our Client Success team works hard to make things as seamless as possible for our clients. It's so great to hear that it has reaped rewards for you currently. We can't wait to watch you contact rate and conversion rates increase even more! Happy New Year! -Megan

• Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Helping us 24/7

Reviewed on 2021/02/23

Pros

Verse allows me to qualify leads 24/7 for solar and HVAC.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about Verse.

Response from Verse.io

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to review Verse. We're so glad you're happy with the 24/7 lead qualification and we can't wait to watch you grow even more! Cheers.

Scott S.

The solution I've been searching for!

Reviewed on 2020/04/29

I enjoyed my communications with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at Verse so much, that I had to go to the office to meet the team in San Diego, California. That visit was totally consistent with the amazing customer experience we have experienced since the very first call.

Pros

Consumer direct leads have a bad reputation, but I think most people just have bad follow up. Verse allows us to confidently trust that every lead we send to them will be follow up on diligently, but a caring and professional team member.

Verse pays exquisite attention to creating an amazing customer experience. Whether they are following up on your leads, onboarding you as a new client, or you're a long time customer, you'll always feel like you were the most important person in that conversation.

Cons

There are no cons that I've found using Verse. I've been using it for almost a year now, and it seems to do anything I want it to do. Anything I have questions about, they are quick to help.

Response from Verse.io

Hey Scott! Thanks for taking the time to review Verse. We're so glad to hear the relief Verse has brought your team in qualifying and nurturing leads. Also so glad our team has been so helpful and quick to answer your questions. We hope to meet again soon!

Adrian T.

A no brainer way to engage facebook leads

Reviewed on 2020/04/28

My marketing team is able to scale lead gen efforts on facebook and instagram, and try new strategies that produce high volume of leads, without creating a lot of noise for my inside sales team. All leads are engaged with Verse first, where they confirm they are an MQL for us, and schedule phone appointments for my team in house. My reps are able to spend their time more purposely, engaging with high intent leads only and not wasting their time digging through the noise at the top of our funnel.

Pros

Marketing automation built in, so I don't have to worry about setting up drip campaigns to nurture unresponsive leads longer term. Two-way SMS, and U.S. based reps to carry on conversations when leads are responsive. U.S. bases reps even call leads when a lead requests a call, and they call all landline leads off the bat. Hands down, this tool makes it cheaper to qualify leads than I could do with an in house team, and not only is it cheaper, but given they are 24/7 and leveraging 2-way SMS, they convert far more leads than I could ever do with my team in house.

Cons

I had to signup and pay for Zapier in order to leverage the Salesforce integration, but not too costly, just a bit of extra work to setup.

Response from Verse.io

Hey Adrian. Thanks so much for taking time to review us. We are glad to hear our software has saved you money and time in your sales process. We love watching you thrive!

Brandi R.

Outstanding Customer Service and Guidance

Reviewed on 2021/03/25

Michelle and her team are amazing. They give great advice when we aren't sure which path to take for our leads and they are always quick to respond.

Pros

The fact that we can trust that a lead is contacted no matter what hour they come in is very assuring!

Cons

In the beginning, I wished we could customize the questions more, but now we have worked out a great system and we're already seeing results.

Response from Verse.io

Hey Brandi! Thanks for taking the time to review us! We're glad Verse has helped you with your lead follow up and provided extra re-assurance. We can't wait to see even more results with your team in the future! Cheers.

Adam W.

Wanted more

Reviewed on 2018/10/04

Overall it was good but not great. We wanted more features to customize our responses depending on lead source. Also wanted a longer follow up / nurture process.

Pros

loved that the new leads were connected with ASAP which helped when an agent was not available.

Cons

Follow up / qualification was too short. I have had many leads where I follow up after unqualified and was able to connect. Texting templates were very generic. Conversion was too low and have had better success doing it ourselves. Also, could not customize depending on lead sources.

Randy J.

Nice to never have a lead fall through the cracks!

Reviewed on 2018/09/24

Agentology solves the problem of not being able to answer each call within a few minutes because of other tasks to be done (or sleeping)

Pros

It's nice that the leads are being screened to separate who is just looking from someone who is ready to buy. So nice to be at ease when you miss a call because you know it is being taken care of.

Cons

I wish agentology could see my schedule on a calendar and let me know when someone is ready to book a showing. I understand that is coming soon.

Zach H.

Verse: Incredible Addition to Our Sales Team

Reviewed on 2020/06/04

Pros

I love that Verse does a lot of the upfront qualifying. My company has a few hard stops that we like getting out of the way on the Verse level to ensure our internal reps only work with qualified customers. This makes it so my reps are only talking to qualified customers 24/7 365! This has led to less burnout on my team because reps don't have to deal with unsavory customers who just want to be taken off of our sales lists and things like that. Verse has changed our sales org in such an amazing way!

Cons

None. Verse is amazing. If you want your reps to be more efficient, look no further.

Response from Verse.io

Hey Zach! Thanks so much for taking time to review our software. We are so glad to hear how much relief your reps have had. We are so excited to see you grow and gain more qualified customers!

Robb F.

Incredible Lead Qualification System and Tool

Reviewed on 2020/06/18

We are able to better qualify our leads and make sure that the leads are of high value for our clients. Our clients love this because we are only sending them the best of the best.

Pros

I loved the implementation and their ability to make the system function exactly as you need it to. The ability for the team to understand our needs as a client was second to none.

Cons

I don't know that we have found anything missing with this software. The tool is one of the most solid I have ever used.

Response from Verse.io

Hey Robb. Love the tagline and thanks for taking time to review our software. Our goal is to relieve your team and align their efforts. We are so glad Verse has been doing just that for you. We love watching you guys do so well!

Ryan L.

wish i would have known sooner

Reviewed on 2020/05/13

10/10

Pros

Verse is amazing to assist with lead follow up that sometimes goes by the wayside. The customer support is by far the best experience I've had in a long time. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is my account executive and consistently goes above and beyond to make sure my experi...

Cons

wish i would have known sooner, amazing

Response from Verse.io

Ryan, we love hearing not only that you have found great assistance with Verse in your lead follow up, but also that Kristen has been such a core part of that. She has loved working with you and has personally iterated that fact herself. Can't wait to watch the relationships with your consumers get even better not to mention watching your business soar to new heights! - Meg T.

Sue G.

So far I like Agentology

Reviewed on 2018/10/11

They are very responsive and helpful easy to make contact with

Pros

Picks up my leads fast when I am unavailable. Like the fact they can do the back and forth to work out if they are worth pursuing

Cons

Would like it to be more interactive so I can send information to the agent talking to the lead.

Julie D.

What a way to get leads!

Reviewed on 2019/08/06

Pros

The leads from this organization are vastly superior to others of its type. They are always well vetted and easy to put on my conversion pipeline. I've personally made sales from the leads that Agentology has provided me.

Cons

It's costly and you need to know how to nurture a lead properly.

Andrew H.

Great lead follow up for real estate agents

Reviewed on 2021/03/10

Pros

I'm neither particularly good at lead follow up, nor is it somewhere where I want to spend my time, as I dislike it. I've tried several companies, 4 now, and Verse.io is the best of the bunch. The last company I used was a phone call only company, and I feel like it very much turned off some of my leads. A company I used prior to that, was text only. As we know, everyone is different and has their own way of preferring to communicate. Verse offers to call or text leads and also does email follow up. Their communication gives each lead the option to communicate however they'd prefer, giving me the best chance to connect with these leads. Their dashboard looks great and is easy to use, and their onboarding is smooth. Really happy with Verse and their ability to engage leads, great service overall.

Cons

I'd prefer to have a cost/lead system rather than a flat fee per month. That way, if I have lower lead flow one month (or more), I wouldn't have to pay their full monthly fee.

Response from Verse.io

Hey Andrew! Thanks so much for taking the time to review Verse. We're glad you found Verse to be the best option for you with lead qualification and conversion. We hope you've been able to make the most of your time spent and can't wait to watch you continue to grow! Cheers. - Megan T., Verse.io

Remy F.

Agentology saves precious time

Reviewed on 2018/10/04

Really good. Again the personal touch makes all the difference from their customer service.

Pros

Easy to use. Great Customer Service! I like the notes from the customer conversations.

Cons

Switching over to new system - the referrals didn't transfer. So I had to switch back and forth a lot.

Emanuel R.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Promising Company with the Opportunity to Really Take Over the Real Estate Space

Reviewed on 2018/10/08

I loved the overall experience. I was in Agentology when there was lots of new price structures changes. I had a small problem with billing but Agentology was able to eventually resolve this. If I ever need a service like Agentolgy, they still have me as a customer based on their customer support.

Pros

- Easy to integrate
- Great follow up System
- Dashboard that makes sense
- Takes the place of a ISA!

Cons

- Every beginning company is going to work out the kinks.
- Personally, I do not fully like the referral system. Despite the fact that we are able to keep track of the progress, there needs to be a better system set up so a Realtor just doesn't take my lead and close without me knowing.

Rich S.

Happy with the results

Reviewed on 2021/01/07

Pros

Transparency. All conversations are shown on the backend. Easy to view and check out.

Cons

Nothing. The software is as described and I don't have any complaints.

Response from Verse.io

Hey Rich! Thanks so much for taking the time to review Verse! We're so glad you've been happy with the results of our lead management program. We aim to automate your processes and give you data to get better results. Can't wait to watch you grow! -Megan

Ryan F.

Verse Delievers

Reviewed on 2020/05/21

It has been what we were expecting.

Pros

Speed to lead, efficient. This allows us to focus on selling and not initial contacting of leads.

Cons

Nothing really. It is working as desired so far.

Response from Verse.io

Hey Ryan! Thanks for leaving a review. We're so glad to hear your speed-to-lead has given your team the ability to focus on the closing! Can't wait to see your ROI soar! -Meg T., Verse.io

Steve S.

Great Lead Follow up option!

Reviewed on 2020/09/10

Amazing service.

Pros

The 24-7 follow up on new leads is amazing, it was great to have support around the clock.

Cons

It is a great option with a fast response time.

Response from Verse.io

Hey Steve! Thanks so much for leaving a review on our software. We love hearing how Verse supported your sales and marketing teams. Can't wait to watch your company grow even more! Cheers.

Buddy S.
  • Industry: Banking
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Verse is doing the Job that I least like to do

Reviewed on 2020/11/06

I would highly recommend Verse.io as a solution to follow up to time sensitive leads. The ROI is unbelievable already.

Pros

I am producing FB and Google Leads. They are contacted immediately after requsting information 24 hours a day. Verse follows up unti the lead is set as an appointment or determined to be unqualified. You can set the qualification parameters and wording of responses to Leads. It is like hiring a 24/7 staff.

Cons

N/A. The system has been tweeked several times my my Account Manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], to work exactly how I want it.

Response from Verse.io

Hi Buddy! Thanks so much for reviewing our software and for recommending Verse so highly! We are so glad we've been able to relieve you from the nag of speed-to-lead and lead follow up. We can't wait to see the ROI soar even more. Cheers!

Shay H.
  • Industry: Banking

Outstanding teammates!

Reviewed on 2020/05/29

We have been overwhelmed with the results so far!

Pros

For a small company it's very important to find the systems and people to help with daily duties. Verse.io allows my team and I to focus on other aspects of growing and conducting our business. Best thing is that they help from set up to implementing in daily routine. We couldn't ask for a better partner!

Cons

None at all..very easy to set up and use daily.

Response from Verse.io

Hey Shay! Thanks so much for taking the time to review our software. We've loved being your teammates in lead conversion and are so glad to see the results have been so significant for you! Can't wait to watch TopChoice continue to thrive!

Nathan H.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Best lead conversion company ever!

Reviewed on 2018/11/13

They are helping me connect with more people. No more stress of not connecting with that lead in time. Agentology puts you in front of more opportunities to gain more sells and grow your business.

Pros

You will convert more sells by using Agentology. Their team reaches out to your leads 24/7 at all times. They will qualify your leads for you. This super helps when you are busy in a showing or at a listing appointment or at a event etc. You won’t miss that next great lead when you use Agentology. Super friendly and they go beyond to help qualify your leads.

Cons

Agentology has a great agent dashboard. Everything works very smoothly and is all linked in with your calendar. Easy to navigate around. Very integrated.

Response from Agentology

Thank you so much for your review, Nathan! We love helping you connect with more motivated buyers and sellers so you can focus on what you do best: showing homes and closing deals.

Cheers!

- Kelsey

Kelsey McKinny
Director of Marketing
Agentology Inc.

Patrick P.

great bang for your buck!

Reviewed on 2018/10/05

Pros

cost is always something to be considered, but Agentology takes the place of having an isa.
also, peace of mind is important knowing that your incoming leads are contacted in a timely manner.

Cons

I really like the company, it is a little stretch for me to pay for the service. I am relatively new to using Agentology, I think in the near term the cost will become less of a concern as leads are (hopefully!) converted to actual sales.

Chris P.

Agentology review

Reviewed on 2018/11/12

Great service to ensure all leads get responses to immediately.

Pros

Excellent way to ensure all leads get responded to immediately.

Cons

Would love to see enhancements to live connect (they just implemented) and longer lead nurture.

Dana C.

Agentology

Reviewed on 2018/10/15

Agentology has sent me several leads and the majority have resulted in a sale.

Pros

It is easy to use when making updates to prospects.

Cons

There is nothing that I can say negative about the software at this time.

Trevor H.

Game changer for inside sales

Reviewed on 2020/06/04

We receive calls at all hours during nights and weekends from customers.  There's no way we could have staffed for that.  Verse has leveled up our customer interaction in every way imaginable.  They even qualified a customer for us via SMS at 3am who signed up on our website! We work very closely with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on a week-to-week basis to make sure that our two systems are humming in perfect sync and I can't speak highly enough about him. Highly recommend both the product and the team.

Pros

Verse has truly transformed my inside sales team.  After adding Verse to our funnel, 40% of the customers my inside sales team talks to are converted into opportunities in our CRM.  We work out of Salesforce and the data they zap back to us makes it really easy to manage everything out of our existing system.

Cons

While the tech integration is really easy to plugin with Salesforce (zapier), we set our system up with some different fields, vocab, funnel stages before we worked with Verse.  We've had to create a lot of new automations to get everything working in our company's format.  I don't see this as Verse's fault at all though.  It's jut the nature of plugging in a new front line sales team into a mature existing system.  The tradeoff that we get in customer experience and sales efficiency are a no brainer though.

Response from Verse.io

Hey Trevor. Thanks so much for taking the time to review Verse. 40% is so amazing to see, not to mention it's great to hear ROI has been greater since switching to our contact center and software. Excited to keep converting those leads into opportunities for you! Cheers.