isEazy Reviews

isEazy

Cloud-based eLearning course authoring tool

4.7/5 (6 reviews)

It is a very easy, fast and intuitive tool ! Very intuitive tool.

Reviewed on 2017/10/16

Very easy, fast and intuitive tool. Anyone with minimum IT knowledge can create beautiful content.
You can work with your team at the same time

Pros

It is a very intuitive tool. Anyone with minimum it knowledge can create beautiful content. Visually, it's very attractive. I work with this tool to create training for different departments. We can work several people in the same project and improve time of our content creation

Cons

I would like to have more project templates to further streamline my training work within my company

Response from ISEAZY

Thank you very much for the review.
We are working hard in order to offer project templates.
We hope these templates further streamline your training work within your company

Guillermo B.

Simple and Easy. My expectations have been exceeded!

Reviewed on 2018/04/09

isEazy is really a friendly and fast authoring tool that eases our work in transforming our content in a valuable elearning course.

Pros

Ease of use. Practically without learning curve. The support team is really great because they're always a click away and the customer support is absolutely exceptional! The software is very intuitive and easy to use. This makes the e-learning design process very quick.

Cons

The variety of animated elements is still growing but currently a little bit limited.

Miguel ángel R.

The easiest way in creating beutiful and fast content to e-learning.

Reviewed on 2018/04/05

Our experience with isEazy is wonderful , faster production time.It is a great tool. It is fast and user friendly as with a just a few clicks you can reach the final product very easily

Pros

isEazy is really a friendly and fast authoring tool that eases our work in transforming your content in a valuable elearning course with awesome interactive elements , great support team , and very easy to use tool.

Cons

I would like you to have included some example project templates. Although the initial example course is very good

Zuleida S.

Content management in the cloud.

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/04/24

Develop creativity when designing courses for students.

Pros

Very useful for the diffusion of contents referred to diverse areas for its ease of use.

Cons

What I do not like about this application is that for students the free version is incomplete because they can not access all their tools.

Akhilesh K.

This authoring tool is a visual delight not only for end users but also content creators

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018/02/08

Pros

1) Visually it wins hands down over even the best in the field.
2) Ease of use is tremendous and the learning curve is almost zook !
3) Some of the features like "hotspots" are present in almost every authoring tool . However, iseazy makes these very easy to use .

Cons

1) Many features like course duplication are missing as of now . However, it is in beta version and should be made available to everyone soon .
2) Number of types of components is a bit on lower side as of now. However, I saw recently that they added a new "sorting" type of question. Guess , they will improve upon that.
3) Pricing is alright but can be a bit steep for individual entrepreneurs. They don't have much pricing options . This is one area they should consider.

Response from ISEAZY

Thank you very much for your review. We are working hard to offer the best authoring tool on the market. We are working on adding more types of components.
Now isEazy allows you to duplicate projects, slides and elements.

The following elements are currently available in the tool:
- Group exercise
- Voiceover
- Final evaluation with attempts, random questions and final feedback

And cooming soon more surprises...

Thomas R.

Excellent

Reviewed on 2018/08/18

Pros

It’s very easy to use, you can make great content in few minutes.

Cons

At the beginning I didn’t like too much the lack of games, but the last month they realeased two games. I hope to see more games soon!