Showing 12 reviews of 6

TripSpark NEMT

Non-emergency medical transportation operations management

Showing 12 reviews of 6
Kevin M.

Absolutely awesome software that can be customized to whatever your operation happens to be.

Reviewed on 2018/01/24

The benefits we have had since using this product is an increased efficiency in call taking and being able to go through scheduling quicker not only benefits the clients but for the providers as well.

Pros

First let me start off with the deployment team with Nadia and Amy, they were absolutely phenomenal and professional. They were able to take something completely brand new and train my staff effectively; then once everyone was trained up on it they were able to stay around for another week during the opening phase of it to make sure that if they had any issues come up that they were able to be there to take care of it immediately. Once we got everything up and running I realized we needed a couple of reports created, I was able to email my account manager and they responded really fast with a meeting time and we were able to go over everything that I needed and within a couple of days of approvals we had a custom report. Once we completed our milestones and we were then handed off from the deployment team to customer care, my CC Team who literally set the bar on customer service. they are able to get help to me as quickly as possible and they don't make things complicated but they are able to break down what went wrong and not only how to fix it, but how to prevent it from happening again. Now currently my account manager is someone who will take the ball and run with it as fast as she can so she can make sure that the client gets what they want in the time they need it by and she is a straight shooter and someone who won't stop until the job is done and we are satisfied with what we need.

Cons

There are not a lot of things that I would list here except for maybe a couple of suggestions, I know that when it comes to the permissions if it would be possible to add a "wizard" of some type that helps you select which roles would be needed. The same could be possibly done for the context properties or maybe like a user manual that would go over each section and what exactly they do, and the last one is somehow be able to create rides that would be going from one location to the other but they have the same address technically, but as long as they have the same address - Novus will issue an error saying it's not allowed.

Tracey A.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Non-Emergency Medical Transporation - DON'T GO IT ALONE!

Reviewed on 2020/05/28

TripSpark is a phenominal business partner going above and beyond to help their customers succeed! From sales to customer support, the entire team works tirelessly to ensure your product is optimized and performing efficiently! Always available, always ready to assist at a moment's notice, and always smiling, TripSpark makes each customer feel like they are TripSpark's only customer (we know they have lots of customers)!! Tripspark's personalized attention, industry experience and vision, allow brokers to remain competitive in an industry facing many challenges! TripSpark's customer support team is OUTSTANDING! Customer support works side by side internal IT teams to properly stage upgrades, review open cases, and bring those cases to closure quickly! The TripSpark team is a driving force in our success!

Pros

Auto Assign and Trip Bid are a one two punch for my customers! Auto-Assigned helped to solve the problem of hundreds of member trips sent back with no transportation to appointments. Auto-assign reduced the number of trips with no providers to a manageable number under providing more access to transportation for members. Trip Bid allows any trips without a provider to be placed in a bid lot offering providers more opportunities to build their business while ensuring no member is left without transportation!

Cons

If there is one suggestion I would make regarding the software, it would be to make accessing security and auditing reports easier by including some security reports out of the box!

Gabe S.
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

FIXED ROUTE

Reviewed on 2019/12/03

BEST COMMUNICATION BETWEEN THE SYSTEM MANAGER AND CUSTOMERS

Pros

EFICIENCY , FRIENDLY TO USE AND ACCORDING THE REQUIRING OF THE INDUSTRY.

Cons

I THINK THE IT MUST BE MORE INTERACTIVE AND GRAPHICS UPDATED.

Bonnie N.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Tripspark Program Review

Reviewed on 2020/06/01

As our system has grown, the software has not limited us. The support staff are excellent to work with.

Pros

There are many areas that you can customize to your needs. The user guides are very helpful in showing what the program is able to do. Ongoing monthly training's give you opportunity to see the features and ask questions.

Cons

There are times that development doesn't seem to have an understanding what or how the end user needs to work the with the program.

Larry S.
  • Industry: Government Administration

Great Public Transportation Tool

Reviewed on 2020/01/14

Easy to use after you learn the basics, ability to pull management statistics for reporting purposes is amazing.

Pros

The ability to have the software in the vehicle , and the many uses for different types of public transportation. Great for NEMT or fixed route systems.

Cons

It does take time to learn the basics of the software, as it does with any software change.

Jeffrey H.

I have been working in the software for nearly four years as the primary manager of the system.

Reviewed on 2015/12/09

The customer service has always been exceptional. They are very responsive to my requests and assist without making me feel like a bother. It is very nice. The pros of the software is that it generally keeps everything moving smoothly and the data is organized. Cons is that MT is 'chunky' and, unless you know work-arounds, is not very easy to use. When trying to train, we get a number of questions about 'how come the systems isn't fully integrated so changes show up from a single change point?" Things like that.