GoReminders

Brian T.
  • Industry: Automotive

Go Reminders the review

Reviewed on 2019/12/18

great addition and customers like it

Pros

I like that it is very easy to use and it does save information so next time input - it pulls it up

Cons

It all is good it would be nice if you could add notes to reminders to customers and it also would be nice if it transferred from our scheduler to reminders but that's a software issue with scheduler more than anything

Response from GoReminders

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your great review! So happy to hear that you find GoReminders so easy to use, and that you're taking advantage of our auto-fill functionality.

Did you know that you can add notes in reminders for your customers? That's part of our custom message functionality when creating a new appointment, or editing an existing one. I'll reach out to you directly to make sure you see that option.

Tara H.
  • Industry: Veterinary

Great Product

Reviewed on 2019/12/17

Less no shows for appoinments

Pros

It is very easy to use, before we started using this product we had a lot of no shows for appointments which costs us money and now we have very few now shows. This product is a great tool for our business.

Cons

It would be nice if you could put a small message sometimes with the reminder

Response from GoReminders

Hi Tara,

Thanks so much for reviewing GoReminders! We're so happy that we've been able to help improve your business! We all know that no shows can be a nightmare.

Did you know that you can completely customize your reminder messages? I'll reach out to you directly to make sure you have all the info you need!

Beverly A.
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Great Reminder Software

Reviewed on 2019/04/27

Pros

GoReminders is an excellent software to use for reminding your clients. You can set the reminder for sending messages through text, email or both. Great way to help them not forget their appointments. You can set date, length of appointment and you can also set it to repeat within time intervals. There is a main template that is sent to let the client know what information is needed. If you do not want to use the main template you can customize your own words to say and send it through text, mail or both. How great is that. Best software to remind your clients not to be late. Helps everyone in the long run.

Cons

Great software to have for your business. Keeps everyone on time.

Response from GoReminders

Hi Beverly,

Thanks so much for your great review! We're very glad that you're satisfied with GoReminders and that it helps you run your business smoothly.

Let us know if you ever have any questions.

-Noah, Customer Support

GoReminders is a reasonably priced software. It's ease of functions allows you to schedule...

Reviewed on 2018/01/11

The only downside is that it costs money but it is definitely worth it!

Pros

This software was really easy to use. We used GoReminders for our appointments at work. We had no trouble with figuring out how to use it. It allows you to have the application on your phone making it easy to access. This software is affordable and great. Highly recommend to anyone or company.

Response from GoReminders

Thank you for your review of GoReminders. We appreciate you taking the time out of your day to write us a review. We're delighted that GoReminders has been a good match for your company. :)

-Noah, Customer Support

• Industry: Building Materials
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Very easy to use!

Reviewed on 2019/01/21

Pros

It streamlined a process that was time consuming for our team.

Cons

Can't say there is much to dislike. Overall, very user friendly and easy to use. Great customer service, too.

Response from GoReminders

Hi, thank you so much for your positive review! We're so happy to be able to streamline your business and save time for your team.

We're also happy that we've been able to offer you top of the line customer service :)

Jamie S.

Works

Reviewed on 2020/01/23

Pros

Daily use for appointment reminders. Enter name and phone number and receive email confirmation.

Cons

The appointment date should go to the next weekday.

Response from GoReminders

Hi Jamie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give your review! We really appreciate your feedback.

I am so sorry that you were not able to achieve the result you wanted with your appointment dates. I will follow up with you directly to get more details and to answer any additional questions you may have.

Thank you again for your review!
-Oceana, Customer Support

Renee M.

GoReminders helped us reduce our No-show rate and communicate easily with our patients

Reviewed on 2020/01/22

GoReminders has helped us to reduce our No-Shows and increase our rebooking rates. All our patients love the appointment reminders. We also use GoReminders to contact people who have missed appointments or need to reschedule and it's a super easy way to communicate and get those patients back on our books. We've been using it so long now its like second nature.

Customer service is always really great, they even implemented a number of requests/suggests we had - which we thought was super :)

Pros

We've been using GoReminders for a while and found it very easy to use and set up. GoReminders is very flexible allowing us to create own messages and sequences. You can also easily go into calendar and update any appointments.

Cons

Unfortunately it does not integrate with our CRM which is more of an issue with the CRM than with GoReminders. The only thing we really have a complaint about is that if you are set up to send a sequence of reminders, it will only stop sending reminders if patients/customers/clients respond with R or Reschedule. However, its easy enough to go change the appointments or stop reminders in the calendar.

Response from GoReminders

Thanks so much for your amazing review of GoReminders. We're so happy that it's easy for you to use and setup, and that your patients love the reminders! Often that is the most important aspect!

I understand what you're saying regarding your complaint, and we actually do have additional features for that which you may not be aware of. I'll reach out to you right now with info on those features.

Lari M.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Best we have used

It’s ok

Pros

I like all the basic features I wish they would add a few things

Cons

I can not assign each person a color so you can see at a glance, also I wish each person ad there own login, so I can see who books or does anything. I wish when ppl need to rebook it would send a text asking them when they would like to rebook.

Response from GoReminders

Thanks for your review of GoReminders! We're so happy that GoReminders is working out for your business.

I'd like to find out more about what you're looking for regarding the colors and other items I'll reach out to you directly right now so we can discuss.

Kay B.
  • Industry: Insurance

Quick and Simple Text Messages

Reviewed on 2020/01/22

Pros

The ease of setting up new reminders. We like that is saves our contacts for future appointments. The ease clients have of responding to the messages.

Cons

Only have the ability to have message texted one day in advance.

Response from GoReminders

Thanks for your review of GoReminders! I'm so happy that GoReminders is so easy for you to use for setting up appointments and reminders. Ease of use is one of our main goals, and it appears that you are benefitting from that :)

You can completely customize the reminder schedule! I'll reach out to you directly right now to make sure you're aware of that feature.

Michele B.
  • Industry: Chemicals

Five Stars

Reviewed on 2019/12/16

I am able to let my customers know we are coming out way earlier using this software

Pros

I love how easy it is to setup and use this software. It has made my job so much easier and my customers love it.

Cons

there is not really anything that I dont like

Response from GoReminders

Hi Michele,

That's awesome that we've made your job easier and that your customers love it!

We work hard to make GoReminders easy-to-use, and I'm going to show your review to the product team. I know they'll love to see how pleased you are.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
-Noah, Customer Support

Miriam B.

Good appt reminder program for small business

Reviewed on 2019/01/09

This program has reduced our no-show rate and has decreased the laborious task of calling customers to remind them of their appointment

Pros

I like being able to customize the message sent out to customers, customize when I want them to get their reminder text and that they can text back a cancel/confirm response.

Cons

I wish there was an easy way to import names/numbers from a database

Response from GoReminders

Hi Miriam,

Thank you for your positive review! It's great to hear that we have reduced your no-show rate, as well as saving you time on laborious tasks that take you away from the core of running your business.

We actually do have an import feature and I'll reach out to you directly with more information and instructions.

Judy B.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

New User for Church Needs

Reviewed on 2018/11/21

We frequently schedule 4 months out and then send the schedules to the volunteers who don't always put things on their personal calendars. Now I have a way to gently remind them as the date they are needed gets closer.

Pros

I researched quite a few reminder programs, free and for pay. I chose GoReminders because it gave me the ability to have data and messages stored for repeat use. I like being able to have several messages saved for used since, as a church, we have needs to remind volunteers of different roles that they have within the church. We send reminders for Wednesday Supper serving teams reminders, Van driver volunteers, Administrative council reminders et.

Cons

For a small church as ours, it is a bit expensive. I would have like to see a more tiered pricing option.

Response from GoReminders

Hello Judy,

Thank you for the wonderful review about GoReminders. We are delighted that you found GoReminders' template features useful.

Did you know that you can have GoReminders appointments show up in your regular calendar? iPhone & iPad calendar, Google Calendar, iCal, Outlook and more. To do so, go to Settings > Calendar in your GoReminders account. If you're using Google Calendar the appointments will show up immediately; other calendar systems take some time to show updated appointments. Hope this helps you get the most out of GoReminders :)

Brittany T.

excellent way to remind your customers of appointments

Reviewed on 2018/03/07

Pros

we use this system to remind our customers of appointments we've made to discuss their insurance needs.

Cons

occasionally my staff will input information incorrectly and i will think that the reminder has gone out and nothing goes, but it is more of a user error!

Response from GoReminders

Hello Brittany,
Thanks for your review of GoReminders. We are happy that GoReminders is working well for you :)

Let us know if you think there's any particular reason why you are experiencing user error. If we can do anything to make our UI better, then we will!

Dawn G.
  • Industry: Hospitality
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Easy to Use Automated Reminder Tool

Reviewed on 2020/12/17

Overall this tool did exactly what I needed- sent out reminders to clients and allowed them to confirm with me that they were still in need of my services. Great product, very easy to use, and does exactly what it's supposed to.

Pros

This tool is extremely easy to use. Simply set up the appointments you need reminders sent out for, personalize when the reminders need to be sent, and then let the tool do its thing. I like that I can personalize the reminders for my needs and it saves me a lot of time, while keeping clients engaged and happy.

Cons

I do wish there was a way I could integrate this app with another appointment-creating tool that I use. It'd be nice to be able to link the two so I could automatically have personalized reminders created as soon as I book the appointment.

Response from GoReminders

We're so thrilled that you enjoyed trying out GoReminders and that you found so many of our features useful for your business and to keep your clients so satisfied!

We also wanted to let you know that GoReminders has Zapier integration support so if another booking or scheduling software you were using also has Zapier support, you can sync your client information from that software to GoReminders to make scheduling appointments and setting up reminders even easier. We'll pass along your comments to our development team for further review and if we include your feature request in a future release, we'll send you an email.

Thank you again for taking the time to leave your review and for your support!
- Oceana, Customer Support

Amber P.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

My Clients Love It

Reviewed on 2019/12/18

It has helped so much with no show appointments, and it something I don’t even have to think about now. My clients are constantly thanking me for using this service.

Pros

This software is so easy to use I was able to pick up on it right away. I was able to transfer all my clients over within a few minutes.

Cons

I truly don’t have any complaints about the software, anything I found along the way I brought up and was resolved within the day!

Response from GoReminders

Hi Amber,

Thanks for your amazing review! We're glad that you find GoReminders so easy to use, and it's great that you're using our easy to reach customer support reps like myself to your advantage.

-Noah, Customer Support

Beth H.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Time Saver

Reviewed on 2019/07/22

Overall, I would recommend this program for those with busy schedules that was the ease of sending reminders that need confirmations prior to securing the date and time. My clients appreciate the reminders and not taking up much of their time to do so.

Pros

GoReminders saves me and the consumer time spent on phone calls. In this modern society, text and email can verify appointments quickly and efficiently without interrupting someone's day. It is easy to use and the ability to create multiple templates is very nice.

Cons

My suggestion for this software would be an option to cancel appointment. As of now, the options are to reschedule to Confirm. To reschedule, I have to reach out to the client who may have just wanted to cancel and now we play phone tag wasting valuable time.
I also have come across clients that wish to hold conversations through the text system and it isn't as easy to reply back to them. I have to open a new text to respond in stead of having that option when they leave comments.

Response from GoReminders

Hi Beth,

Thanks for your great and detailed review of GoReminders! We're happy to be able to save you time and effort in your business.

To help with the "Cancel" issue that you're having, you can simply ask your customers to reply with "Cancel" for any appointment that they'd like to cancel. Then when you see that message, you'll know that they would just like to cancel. Let us know if you have any questions!

Leanne e. S.

Great product. So far, the best SMS Texting system I've found for my business.

Reviewed on 2018/07/10

Pros

I like that I can have my clients reminded about appointments at 2 different pre-appointment times. We use 4 days ahead of time and 2 hours ahead of time. I like the point-and-click calendar and time scroll settings.

Cons

I don't like the fact that I can't have the same reminder sent to more than one person at a time. For example, I have a client who's parents are divorced, but they both need to be sent reminders; so, I have to set up 2 separate reminders for the same client.

Response from GoReminders

Hi Leanne,

Thank you for your amazing review of GoReminders. We're so happy that we're the best texting system that you have found! It sounds like you set up your reminder schedule in a great way!

We hear what you are saying about group appointments, and I have forwarded your review with this feedback to the product team. We always take our customers' feedback seriously, and you are helping shape the future of GoReminders.

Natasha W.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Appointment Setting at its best!!

Reviewed on 2020/01/23

My clients now confirm appointments or reschedule and I can easily rebook or utilize their time slot for another client. I’m not losing revenue and I can see more clients.

Pros

User friendly, I can schedule an appointment with my client before they leave their session or over the phone while discussing openings. Easy tabs to navigate the system, I can find what I’m looking for without reading an instruction book.

Cons

I had to get accustomed to the site but it’s very user friendly.

Response from GoReminders

Hi Natasha,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!

We are so glad that you are finding our site user-friendly and helpful with booking appointments for your clients. We definitely strive to make our site features as easy as possible to use.

I'll be sure to share your review with our product team. They will be thrilled to hear how pleased you are with our service!

Thank you again for your feedback.
-Oceana, Customer Support

Michael N.

Great product

Reviewed on 2020/02/01

It solves our problem having to call all of our customers the day before to remind them of their appointments. Saves us alot of time.

Also the customer support is great and very accommodating when we ran short of some reminders. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was great in resolving this for us.

Pros

This software is very easy and simple to use. Very easy to show your staffs on how to input the reminders and having both options to either text or email the customer automatically. It's perfect for what we need to use it for.

Cons

We had no issues with the software at all.

Response from GoReminders

Hi Michael,

Thank you so much for your kind words about our service and customer support. I'm so glad that GoReminders has been easy to use for you and your staff as well as saving you a lot of time with our text and email reminders.

We greatly appreciate your feedback and support! Thank you again for your review.
- Oceana, Customer Support

Nancy G.

Very Effective Appointment Scheduler

Reviewed on 2019/12/16

Pros

It has caused a drastic decrease in no shows for appointments.

Cons

Would like to schedule other frequency of reminders.

Response from GoReminders

Hi Nancy,

First of all, thanks so much for your kind feedback about how effective GoReminders is at appointment scheduling, and for taking the time to post a review. I'm ecstatic to hear that your appointment no-show rate has been drastically reduced!

You mentioned wanting to control the frequency of reminders, so I wanted to make sure you're aware that in GoReminders you can customize the timing and frequency. I'm going to follow up with you directly to get more details and I'll make sure any of your remaining questions get answered!

Barbara jean M.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Cuts down on no shows!

Reviewed on 2020/01/22

Reminding our clients of their appointment via text has saved us from many no shows. No shows cost us money. The texts have really helped to save us.

Pros

GoReminders has been invaluable helping us cut down on no shows. That saves us money!

Cons

Nothing! It's great! We've never had any issues at all.

Response from GoReminders

Thanks so much for your review! We love that GoReminders is so valuable to your business. It gives us great pleasure to help you cut out no shows and therefore save you money.

-Noah, Customer Support

Shauna J.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Super easy!

Reviewed on 2019/12/17

Pros

I love how easy it is to navigate and set up! I can plug my clients appointments in while they’re sitting at the desk!

Cons

I do wish there was a way that the reminder came from my business number as Some clients get confused.

Response from GoReminders

Hi Shauna,

Thanks so much for your great review! We're happy that you have found GoReminders so easy and quick to use .

Did you know that we can setup a custom local phone number for your reminder text messages? I'll reach out to you directly to make sure you're aware of this, and to get it setup for you.

Melissa D.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Fun and easy to use!

Reviewed on 2020/01/22

So far so good. I love all the little updates they do.

Pros

I love that the interface is easy to learn and understand. It is pretty self-explanatory. Set up was a breeze, and any questions I had were answered quickly.

Cons

During the initial set up, my email was entered incorrectly, and I couldn’t log in, so I had to contact someone to help me. I think having a confirmation email during sign up would be helpful.

Response from GoReminders

Thanks so much for your amazing review of GoReminders. We're so happy that it was easy for you to learn and understand.

Sometimes there are typos - we understand that and are ready to help whenever someone signs up with the wrong email address :)

Cheryl O.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Thanks

Reviewed on 2019/12/18

It's so helpful having the reminders for my clients

Pros

This is so easy!! Totally fits for what I needed. I tried orhers, but there were much more complicated.

Cons

Nothing. I really appreciated the ease of this program.

Response from GoReminders

Hi Cheryl,

Thanks so much for your amazing review of GoReminders. We're so happy that it's easy for you to use, and that it's helped you remind your clients.

Cynthia K.
  • Industry: Accounting

Love GoReminders

Reviewed on 2020/01/22

This helps remind clients that they are scheduled to arrive and cuts down on "no-shows"

Pros

It's super easy to use and link to my website

Cons

There's nothing we don't like. This is the best we've used.

Response from GoReminders

Thanks so much for your amazing review of GoReminders. We're so happy that it's easy for you to use, and that it's helped cut down on "no-shows!"