ClickGUARD

Rea-time click fraud detection & protection software

5 /5 (122 reviews) Write a Review!

5 /5
Alexander j C.

Stop all your bad click issues.

Reviewed on 2020/01/13

If there is one thing I'm sure of about this app is that it stops the bad clicks completely. All difficulties aside, the app really does what it's supposed to do which is to stop identify anonymous clicks and click bots and stop them from registering. I wish I had known about this software in the initial PPC ads setup. I don't really understand all the features and worse the setup process at first but I'm glad I stuck to it because it is very efficient. This is a solid and reliable product to have when running there type of ad campaigns.

Pros

This ap does a great job at click fraud protecting. It's designed to filter out the bad click and only give you clicks that come from actual people. It saves you money that would otherwise be wasted on click robots and click farms.

Cons

The only disadvantage is that setting up the app can be a bit of a pain but nothing to worry about once it's completed.

Response from ClickGUARD Software

Dear Alexander,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. It fulfills us to know that our hard work is paying off so well for you. We deeply appreciated working with you, because of your faith in us providing exceptional results. Our team tries really hard to provide results that clients will be satisfied with. It may be initially challenging a bit to set ClickGUARD up and running, but our support is always here to help along the way.
We would be happy to support campaign efforts for others in your network, as well.

Best of the Click Fraud Prevention Options

Reviewed on 2019/09/09

I have tried most of the software options currently available, and Click Guard is by far the best. So far I am loving it.

Pros

Granular customization and control
Great customer service and support
Robust data available

Cons

Nothing yet. I think it has everything I need.

Mark N.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

A really REALLY bad experience - A real lack of customer focus

Reviewed on 2020/04/17

One of the worst unfortunately and I am not one to leave negative feedback. But I was so disappointed how a company could handle so negatively and poorly my quest to simply want a human to speak to and explain through the jargon.

The concept - In theory it all sounds great - but I will never know as they were not accommodating of my request to speak to a human at a critical time within my trial.

ClickCease (a competitor) was a stark contrast to this - they went out of their way to help cement in my mind the value I would get from their tool.

Pros

Feature set appeared good - but hard to tell.

Jargon on the site
Difficult to setup compared to others.
Lack of accuracy in their feature comparisons over competitors.

Asmar S.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Get Rid of Bot Clicks Once and For All

Reviewed on 2021/02/17

We were delighted when we were introduced to ClickGUARD. We were facing a lot of issues in our ad-clicks. but since then, We can now monitor our ads and campaigns without worrying about fraud bot clicks.
I don't think any competitor can offer such level of security and ease of mind as ClickGUARD.
Best Quality/Price ratio in the market

Pros

ClickGuard helped us get rid of a lot of bot clicks on our ads. we promote our company through various social media platform and we couldn't keep track of the analytics because of the fraudulent clicks on our google ads. our charts were off by a lot. Since we started using ClickGuard I can say our company is doing much better. We can see now which ad or promotion are people responding more to.

Cons

Setting up might be a bit complex for someone who is not good with computers but eventually you get the hang of it. Other than that, there's nothing I don't like so far. Everything works as intended and like a charm. We haven't encountered any problem of any sort.

Thomas B.
  • Industry: Banking

It does what's needed, and more!

Reviewed on 2019/02/25

There's almost no way to run a search engine ad campaign without being targeted by fraudsters. ClickGUARD is a tool that creates results, and that's why it also provides a good experience.

Pros

ClickGUARD is a solution to click fraud. It helps identify possible fraudulent clicks using multiple criteria, and it offers a set of ways to deal with the click fraud situation.

Cons

There's nothing wrong with ClickGUARD, so no cons for me.

Response from ClickGUARD Software

Thank you for the review, Thomas!

Denislav V.

The best investment we've made in a while.

Reviewed on 2019/12/14

This software is powerful yet simple to maneuver after setup. It effectively protects your PPC ads from anonymous clicks. Previously we had to pump more money into our campaigns but after installing Clickguard we were able to cut back a lot and still saw increasing conversions and profit.

Pros

There is no parallel to the insight that Clickguard provides. You can get so much information about every single click. With this time of protection, you know your budget is safe.

Cons

The only negative remark I have is that it's not so easy to set up.

Kevin O.
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

ClickGUARD does what it should do

Reviewed on 2019/02/20

ClickGUARD provides a service that’s highly recommended to anyone using PPC ads. And that’s pretty much everyone today.

Pros

It delivers crucial data for protection of PPC ads from frauds. It also gives plenty of options for customization.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say about ClickGUARD. It does exactly what it should do.

Response from ClickGUARD Software

Glad to hear you've had a great experience with us, Kevin!

Aleksandar T.
  • Industry: Banking
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Clickguard stops fake traffic

Reviewed on 2020/09/25

We realized that our clicks were being hidden from potential customers because of our daily budget being depleted by click bots. This fake traffic affected our conversions to the point where we were considering to stop doing PPC campaigns. Or last resort was to find some kind of protection and the first name we saw as the top recommended PPC protection software was Clickguard.

Pros

The level of protection we get from them goes so deep, it is impressive. They go as far as to even protect us from computers and devices infected by malware designated to generate click traffic. It is the absolute best.

Cons

Clickguard comes with a lot of features. While that's a great thing, there are constant updates that come in. It's a bit too much a times but other than i really love this app.

Rhett H.
  • Industry: Design

Only real solution in the market

Reviewed on 2020/01/09

I'm going to be bold and say that in my opinion, Clickguard tops all the other software out there that try to do the same thing. I am so happy I decided to give this a try when I did. After running PPC campaigns for a while and realizing that there are what I believe are called click farms targeting our adds and giving us none clicks, we tried to resolve and prevent it internally. We realized that this was something that we could do and employed a few solutions before we found Clickguard. Since Clickguard we've never found the need to switch because of the results we've gotten from the app as well as how well our PPCs started to do since we installed the app. I wish I had this software from the get-go and will keep using it as long as we are running these ads.

Pros

The app is so easy to integrate and afterward needs so little monitoring. It has features for day and a level of customizability that suits our business. I must say as well that the response time from the support team is great as well.

Cons

I honestly have no negatives at this time, but if I am to mention anything it might be that I've noticed that this app works best in large click numbers.

Zachary E.

Never run your PPC ads without Clickguard

Reviewed on 2019/12/16

Coming from no protection at all to being able to not only get realtime click protection but being able to go as far as having the threat source identified and classified as well as realtime notifications; what more can I ask for? The result speaks for itself. If you're unsure, just get the trial and I'm sure you'll be a believer just like I am.

Pros

If you want to know how effective this application is, check out the real-time click activity analysis feature. This is a perfect example of how efficient they are.

Cons

If there is something to dislike I'd say that the support team is a little robotic but I think that's expected when it comes to technical people.

Svetlana M.
  • Industry: Hospitality

My whole campaign looks a lot better.

Reviewed on 2020/01/15

Thinking about what our campaign looked like before we got Clickguard still makes me a little sad. We were a mess; not pulling any conversions at all, and to think it was our fault. I was so happy that we could pinpoint what the real issue was and even happy that there was such an easy yet effective solution. Not much more to say other than this app is effective.

Pros

The app is so effective that it monitors even the amount of time someone spends on the site to determine whether or not this is a real person. It's features like these that give me the confidence I have in Clickguard.

Cons

I want the app to invest in support for other languages.

Response from ClickGUARD Software

Dear Svetlana,

Thank you for your amazing feedback! Our engineers gave their best to integrate in ClickGUARD as much useful click tracking features as they could, doing their best to provide all our clients with most optimal results to match each and every of our clients expectations and specific needs.
Your satisfaction with our services will be shared with our entire team. Your appreciation for our dedicated efforts is the reason we work so hard.

Chloé R.
  • Industry: Computer Networking

Finally real protection

Reviewed on 2020/02/14

Having as many pay per click campaigns as we do, I'm sure you can imagine the amount of money that we were spending on these ads. Now think of the amount of money that we were losing because of click fraud activities and android robots. I personally thought that this was just something that we'd have to suffer through until research lead me to Clickguard. After we started using Clickguard it's as if a weight was lifted off our shoulders especially when we saw the amount of money we were saving daily. This is a must have product for all PPC ads.

Pros

I get absolute and complete control of my ads again and I don't have to worry about anything like empathy clicks again. The feature really assures me that I have to best protection out there and I'm able to see exactly what is being done through their reporting system.

Cons

The only bad thing I can think of is that so many features to go through can be a little overwhelming.

Krislyn Z.

Pretty Close To A Silver Bullet!

Reviewed on 2018/08/27

CSR was very helpful with getting our account setup and walking us through the necessary policy configurations.

Pros

We absolutely love the Clickguard product, it does does a wonderful job at protecting your ads. The level of controls we were able to get with it is not found anywhere else. One of the big issues I've had with these types of software in the past is that they all tell you they are doing something but you can’t really see or control what they are doing. The level of support we get from these guys is pretty awesome and better than what you’ll ever get at Google.

Cons

A bit complicated to learn at first as it’s not for the faint of heart, but if you’ve serious about protecting your budget it’s worth it.

Response from ClickGUARD Software

We aim to deliver the best possible solution and are glad to hear you appreciate and find value in it.

Roxan E.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Do not run ads without it

Reviewed on 2019/07/16

What can you say about a tool that prevents you money from being lost to ad fraud? Of course, it provides users a good experience. It saves us ad money.

Pros

The biggest pro for me was the rule gallery. It makes it so much easier to pinpoint the protection rules you need even if you didn’t know how to formulate it.

Cons

No cons here, the tool does what it should.

Corey J.

Much better than the competition.

Reviewed on 2019/12/23

I'm not a big talker but I must say that Clickguard has become such an essential part of my Pay Per Click campaigns, I don't see us running another campaign being run without it. The level of protection and support this app provides is far greater than any other app out there. The app is well built and very easy to use. You also get sooo many features it's almost ridiculous. The amazing thing is that each app is applicable in some way. If you want to know what real protection from click fraud is, I'd suggest trying Clickguard.

Pros

I like how customizable the rules are there are a few features that I find to be essential, like Realtime Click Audit and the fact that Clickguard collects data to learn and adapt to before protect your campaigns.

Cons

I have no dislike except that the initial setup was a bit challenging but once completed, the app works like a charm.

Ujvara F.

My campaign is a success because of Clickguard.

Reviewed on 2019/12/26

I just wanted to leave a review of this impressive product. My campaigns would not have been such a success had it not been for Clickguard. I was being robbed by click farms with no effective solution in sight. I was losing money from my campaigns to wasted clicks which was very frustrating. I found Clickguard as one of the top solutions and gave it a try. I never stopped using it since. It is a very effective tool in stopping click fraud and monitoring all clicks. It will indirectly increase your conversions and profit. Every business running ads should give it a try.

Pros

I like the fact that my campaigns have become profitable is getting clickguard. They also offer realtime protection as they check every click as it happens.

Cons

I'd love it if they had support in other languages and not just English as well as phone support and not just chat.

Jennifer V.

The software performed well

Reviewed on 2019/02/15

The software performed well, without an issue. Using ClickGuard has been a good experience.

Pros

ClickGuard worked as advertised. It helped detect suspicious activity around PPC ads, and it provided several options for dealing with it.

Cons

ClickGuard is good, but it takes some time to become proficient with it.

Response from ClickGUARD Software

Thank you for the review, Jennifer. We appreciate the feedback.

Alfredo V.

They know what they are doing.

Reviewed on 2019/12/17

I was tired of basically running my PPC ads blind. I thought I had to accept the fact that anonymous clicks would eat up a portion of my budget. Clickguard is a God sent, they gave me hope and peace of mind to know that my ads were being protected and every click is monitored. My conversions have never looked better and they are actually being converted to sales.

Pros

It only takes a couple of minutes to integrate Clickguard into your Google ads platform. They have made it so easy to take back control of your ads and out of the control of these proxy click fraud machines.

Cons

For everything that this app does, it's hard to find a real disadvantage here. I'd only say that they could add support for more languages.

Jennifer S.

Everything advertised and more

Reviewed on 2020/02/25

Clickguard is such an impressive app. Based on its performance and our results, I can attest to how well it works and how effective it is overall. I don't think we would have gotten to where we are now and how well we are performing on the market had we not used Clickguard. I'm recommending this app to everyone who would like to do pay per click ad campaigns.

Pros

This app has great features that make our company very competitive on the market. We get real protection here and I'm very comfortable with the progress we've made since installing Clickguard. I feel like I now have full control of my ads.

Cons

I haven't experienced any negatives as yet. It has been a smooth ride so far.

Gohar S.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Better clicks, better campaigns

Reviewed on 2019/12/07

For someone like who runs a lot of pay per click ad campaigns, this is an application the provides the best protection for all my click fraud issues. It is constantly monitoring clicks and will alert you if there is any suspicious clicks detected. I absolutely love the interface and the fact that I need to do little to no monitoring. Consider it for all your PPC campaigns.

Pros

I love this app for the simple fact that it helps me to run better campaigns and get even better results. It's easy to use and I have 24/7 support if I need assistance.

Cons

My only issue is that I wish they had a lower price option but it is worth every penny and I'd purchase it 100 times over.

Olga M.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Put a stop to anonymous clicks

Reviewed on 2019/12/28

We tried doing the click watching ourselves to no avail. It's hard work and to be honest it's hard to monitor and catch everything. Clickguard provided an immediate solution and we are so happy we got it. The monitoring and reporting features are superb. The customer support is also amazing. Running ads without it now is pointless.

Pros

I love how easy the interface is to use, They make things easily accessible, easy to understand and apply. There are also so many useful feature.

Cons

Takes a little time to configure...shouldn't be a problem if you want the type of protection the software offers.

Alfredo B.

Well worth the price

Reviewed on 2018/10/09

Before using ClickGUARD, we really had problems with lost money on useless clicks. This software had really helped us, the overall experience was really good! I strongly recommend it!

Pros

Quite cost effective solution considering that we’ve seen real improvements. Great support, great tools/features. Once you figure out how to set it up, it pretty much works on its own and seems to be pretty accurate.

Cons

The system can be overprotective, if you don’t know how to use it, but then again, you want a fraud protection software to be overprotective!

Juan pablo G.

Works so well I rarely think about it

Reviewed on 2018/11/15

In essence, ad budget is not going down the pipe any more. I literally don’t see my team not using this tool anytime soon. Strongly recommend.

Pros

Once we set everything up, it runs smoothly, so smoothly we rarely have to back and make changes to the configuration. We are very pleased.

Cons

No cons worth mentioning at this point. I’ll continue to use the tool and if anything comes up, I’ll come back and add any cons but for now everything is going smoothly.

Tessa L.

An effective protector

Reviewed on 2019/02/05

Clickguard acts as a watchful guardian over a ppc campaign, and people have no idea they even need something to protect their campaigns until they start using tools like Clickguard.

Pros

Clickguard does what it promises to do. It shows where the clicks are coming from, which lets you figure out easily if someone’s activity is hurting your ppc efforts.

Cons

I don’t have any complaints about the products.

Response from ClickGUARD Software

Hi Tessa,
thank you for the review.

Paulo S.

The perfect tool

Reviewed on 2019/02/12

I haven’t found anything I didn’t like with the tool.

Pros

ClickGUARD has everything you need from a PPC protection tool, including advanced features and great reporting capabilities.

Cons

I haven’t found anything I didn’t like with the tool.

Response from ClickGUARD Software

Thank you for the review Paulo!