PPC Protect Reviews

PPC Protect

The only fully automated click fraud solution for Google Ads

4.9/5 (12 reviews)

A powerful tool that's increased our productivity & functionality at all levels

Reviewed on 2018/07/03

Pros

PPC Protect has been a pleasure to use from the first time we reached out. It's allowed us auto IP blocking, multiple detection rules, & many functionality features. Their low cost & great customer service also really helped.

Cons

At first we were concerned with integration of PPC Protect within our company but we soon realized it scales up extremely well. It's also very easy for multiple users simultaneously, which is even better than we anticipated.

Response from PPC Protect

Thanks for your kind review! It's great to hear that you enjoy using the platform, I'll be sure to pass your comments on to our customer service team :)

Sam J.

Stopped click fraud almost instantly & great support team

Reviewed on 2018/11/02

We have significantly more ad spend to attract real customers with now that all our competitors have been blocked.

Pros

Stopped click fraud on my Google adwords account almost instantly. I had serious problems with competitors draining my budgets but now that has totally stopped.

The support team are excellent at answering any queries we have and are very proactive.

Cons

The dashboard could do with a few more explanations as it wasn't particularly clear how to use at first. However the team did walk me through it (in person no less!) which was much appreciated.

Superb support with friendly staff

Reviewed on 2019/02/15

Pros

The support and the amount of fraudulent clicks it prevented seemed much higher than that of ClickCease.

Cons

The pricing is only slightly higher than the competitors. You get what you pay for.

Igor G.

Great solution for dealing with click fraud

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/06/22

Pros

This is a real lifesaver when it comes to projects in the competitive niche and specifically those with little budgets, when you want every click to count. It's easy to setup and starts working immediately, giving you all the necessary reports.

Cons

The number of platforms it works with is limited, I hop it will expand to more places where pay per click ads are available.

Response from PPC Protect

Hi Igor,

Thank you for your review - it's always great to hear from happy customers!

We are currently looking in to expanding in to more platforms, including Bing Ads and paid social media advertising, we will keep you updated once we have more news on these :).

Thanks,
Neil
Customer Account Manager

Jonny C.

Best PPC protection product out there right now

Reviewed on 2018/10/09

Superb. Cost per enquiry was almost instantly cheaper which is an absolute must for any business. If you are spending a significant amount of your budget on PPC then I would highly recommend getting software. PPC Protect is, in my opinion, the market leaders at the moment. Couldn't really fault anything.

Pros

After trialling several companies that claimed to protect from PPC fraud I was amazed to see the results with PPC Protect. The money we saved without impacting our conversion rates was by far the highest and it was also surprisingly easy to use, considering the complexity of what it does. Customer support was also first rate and left a real sense of value.

Cons

Their entry level prices are good for what it does, but I feel the jumps between prices and features could be a little more gradual, allowing access to more features for those of us who don't spent too much.

Response from PPC Protect

Thanks for the great review Jonny, and great to have you on board as a PPC Protect user!

We've taken recent user feedback onboard and actually just unlocked all our features to all plans - including unlimited domains on our entry level plan!

Hopefully you find this useful :)

Eric M.

PPCProtect - A necessity for all PPC users

Reviewed on 2019/01/16

Amazing experience overall. Integration is extremely easy and you start blocking fradulent clocks instantly (thus saving enormous amount of NET money). The team is always there to help, and they seriously do care.

Pros

Easy Integration
Prevents Click Fraud
Great User Interface
Amazing Customer Support
Great Pricing

Cons

No downsides so far, can’t really see any potential issues.

David T.

Outstanding PPC innovative solution

Reviewed on 2019/01/12

Working with support team was a professional, and highly educative experience.

Pros

The ideas behind PPC Protect's algorithms and implementations are revolutionary, unmatched by alternative PPC solution I've encountered.

Cons

It might be hard to follow and fully understand the potential of PPC Protect's work on your domains, but the staff is very professional and is always happy to exhibit the full depth of their product to make you understand what is exactly going on, and how you are protected.

Steven V.

A no-brainer for businesses that use Google Ads

Reviewed on 2018/11/07

The tool is quick to set up, the support team is very responsive and actually answers my questions and solves my issues. And on top of that, the development team is constantly shipping new features.

Pros

It's simply in its use, and highly effective.

Cons

Honestly, I haven't found anything I don't like.

Response from PPC Protect

Thanks for the kind review Steven!

It's great to hear that you find PPC Protect useful, and I will be sure to pass on your comments to the support team as they will love to hear them.

Awesome service

Reviewed on 2018/11/13

Pros

I know nothing about fraud prevention, but PPC Protect is so easy to use that even I could make it work.
I can already see results in term of conversion, which is really cool.

Cons

Nothing so far, it's really been a great experience for now.

Response from PPC Protect

Thanks for the great review, and it's great to have you on board with PPC Protect! :)

Fantastic support & platform

Reviewed on 2019/01/30

We've stopped competitors clicking on our clients ads which is great, and it only costs a fraction of what our clients are paying each month.

Pros

Very, very easy to set up for all my client accounts. The support team are also excellent and very helpful with solving my queries.

Cons

Bing ads support would be nice but the support team did explain well why they can't have that at the moment (apparently bing don't allow it in the API). I have also noticed other platforms don't really offer true bing ads blocking so it doesn't feel a massive loss.

Lisa T.

Essential for Heavy Adwords Advertisers !

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2019/01/14

Great customer service, great product, and a valuable addition!

Pros

Great addition to your Google Adwords campaign to ensure you are putting your money towards legitimate clicks! The support is excellent support (both ongoing and for initial set-up). Just add the tracking template and you're good to go!

Cons

Was a bit of a challenge to try and get working when our automation tool (Pardot) also required it's own tracking template. Was still possible, but needed to be customized.

Matt T.

Great product and sorting one of the big problems with paid online marketing

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/11/13

The software is easy to use, it helps our clients protect themselves from ad fraud and is generally a great tool for us to offer out to our clients as an add-on service.

Pros

It helps get rid of the scourge of ad fraud on Paid display advertising through Google Ads

Cons

Nothing, it does what it says on the tin

Response from PPC Protect

Thanks for your kind review Matt! It's great to have you on board as a PPC Protect customer - keep an eye out for all the exciting new features we have coming soon!