Showing 65 reviews of 55

Healthie

Practice management & telehealth platform for nutritionists

Showing 65 reviews of 55
Stefanie M.

Comprehensive platform for client care

Reviewed on 2020/08/05

Now during COVID, I have never been so thankful to run my practice virtually through Healthie. I didn’t lose a single client during the pandemic, and instead, have been able to reach more people who need care. I can’t recommend the platform more - especially if you are a growing practice and group practice. The time saved and ease of communication with clients will transform your business.

Pros

Prior to Healthie, I was using multiple tools to try and run my business. On top of that, I was connecting with clients using many different apps - it was a nightmare trying to provide tailored support to every client. With Healthie, I now have everything I need in one place - and I can access my account from anywhere, including my phone. The mobile app is a lifesaver. Plus, my clients love working together through Healthie. I’ve been able to provide professional, and secure, virtual care for my clients thanks to Healthie.

Cons

There are even more features that I’d like to see, but the team releases new updates so regularly.

Sarah R.

Awesome EHR

Reviewed on 2021/02/04

It is a wonderful system

Pros

The system is super user friendly. It is a quick and easy format to communicate with patients.

Cons

Nothing it was a really great system. No complaints

Leslie W.

Excellent

Reviewed on 2020/08/06

Healthie has made it easy for me to stay organized and HIPAA-compliant.

Pros

I love that Healthie is a "one stop shop" for everything I need (charting, scheduling, document storage, faxing, etc.). The customer service representatives are knowledgeable, polite, and quick to respond.

Cons

It was a little tricky to navigate at first. I also notice that I don't have a "back" button when I'm in a client's profile, and end up having to start over with what I'm looking for. Although this may have recently been improved.

Tricia T.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Great idea but still a work in prigress

Reviewed on 2020/08/07

Pros

Ease-of-use from the consumer end, good visuals, able to easily upload, and edit forms,. Intake flow is excellent. Assistance with building forms is also very good.

Cons

Lots of quirks and bugs, seems to lose connection with my calendar frequently and then patients get scheduled at a time when I’m not available. Patient can’t be in more than one group, or program at the same time, and when you’re running multiple programs simultaneously the patient needs to be in more than one program. No ability to talk one on one or directly with any customer service representative. You have to send an email, and then they will get back to you, usually this is pretty quick lesson one day however sometimes it is longer even when there is a time pressing issue.

Catalina G.
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Healthie benefits

Reviewed on 2020/08/13

Ease of use, communicate easily with patients, monitor progress, integration with Fullscript and Fitbit

Pros

Chatting with patients I liked the most with this system

Cons

No option to send e-prescriptions is a problem

Chelsea H.

One Stop Shop for all my Solo-Preneur Needs

Reviewed on 2020/08/24

This is my number one most important investment in regards to the daily functioning of my business. This online space is essentially my office while working from home!

Pros

The constumer support is by far #1 reason why I love Healthie. They are always there with quick answers to questions and from my experience, are quick on the draw to fix bugs and make new updates! The second most important reason why I love Healthie is that it covers all of the needs of my coaching business from payments and programs to scheduling and document signing.

Cons

I am dying for Programs to be updated. The clients needs to be able to see a spine of the whole program. There needs to be more flexibility in editing modules. Modules should be listed as "Module 1" rather than "Day 1" as it is confusing for the client. I would also love for the app to be more comprehensive and programs be available on the app. It would also be great to be able to integrate email marketing into this system.

Fantastic! Made starting my own practice easy!

Reviewed on 2017/11/29

It was quick and easy to use.

Pros

There are so many things that I like about this software. I'll start with the photo food logging as it's key to getting results with my clients. To be able to see what my clients are eating and drinking and provide feedback directly is awesome. I also really like all the practice management features like scheduling, charting and billing. Really makes managing my own practice possible. And lastly I'm very impressed with the support. Whenever I have a question, the support team is ready and available and you can tell that everyone is very dedicated to the software.

Cons

The thing I like least about the software is the goals feature. Key to nutrition counseling and behavior modification is setting goals. I find this feature to not be very client friendly. I would like my clients to easily be able to see their goals on the phone app but it's difficult. I would also like to be able to archive goals and keep only current goals active. Because the software doesn't allow this, the goals build up with ongoing clients and it's confusing for the client to know which ones they're currently working on.

Aileen B.

Managing my business has become so much easier since I signed up for GetHealthie

Reviewed on 2020/09/02

Has saved me a lot of time which is important when running a small business.

Pros

Everything in one place- charting, billing,client goals, app for meal tracking for clients, etc.

Cons

Took a little time to get used to using, but that would be the same for all companies. Staff was so helpful and answered all my questions in a timely manner. The staff always takes improvement suggestions as well and implements changes to update the software periodically.

Maja M.

Reviewed on 2020/01/29

Pros

That it is use friendly and easy to get started

Cons

I really enjoyed the software and I had a great experience with Healthie, but because of not as a high volume of patients as expected (new to business), I wasn't able to justify the price point

Peggy P.

Healthie has helped me tremendously with the streamlining my back office!

Reviewed on 2017/12/01

Saves time and keeps me organized! I like having one place to go for all of my needs.

Pros

It saves me time on administrative tasks and makes billing very easy. I like the programs intuitive nature and ease of use. It's also attractive to customers due to the colors, graphics and design used throughout the website.

Cons

Requires time to set up existing patients in the program. Not all my eating disordered patients want to use the journaling interface.

Samantha S.

I enjoy using the Healthie App and i've had success with it

Reviewed on 2017/12/01

Pros

I like how many features it has and how it incorporates a lot of systems into one software. I like how it allows people to keep track of their own journaling and logging, no more paper work to keep track of.

Cons

I wish the calendar had more options almost like calendly or schedule once. I wish there was more guidance for patients on how to use the app when they get started and log in.

Emma N.

Reviewed on 2018/10/26

Heather C.

Healthie gave me the confidence boost I needed to start my private practice.

Reviewed on 2017/11/29

Pros

I love the customer support system! Any time I have a question I can easily use the chat feature. This is an easy way to access Healthie articles in addition to getting real time feedback. No need to look for contact info. I also like the calendar sync option so all my appointments are recorded in Healthie and my Google calendar.

Sherian M.
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Best all in one software

Reviewed on 2020/09/15

My experience with HEALTHIE has been wonderful. I would like a little better support when needing to ask questions but they do eventually get back to you.
I would also like to see an automatic review section so that clients can do a review once their appt is over.

Pros

The scheduling, charting, billing all in one is the perfect combo.

Cons

I would like to see the Care Plan feature be a bit more friendly for alternative health users.

Amy H.

Life & Business Changer!

Reviewed on 2017/11/28

Pros

Easy to navigate for practitioners and patients. I love how you can customize forms and give patients access to different levels of support/care. My newest favorite thing about Get Healthie is that my monthly follow up charting automatically pulls over my notes from the last appointment so I can see what we talked about without having to swap between screens.

Cons

The ONLY minor dislike I have is that it must be a data heavy program because it can run very slow from time to time. The most recent update did increase the speed a bit though!

Lauren K.

Love this telehealth platform!

Reviewed on 2020/08/07

I can't say enough just how helpful this platform has been for me -- having everything in one place completely changes the game.

Pros

I love how user-friendly the platform is, and I love just how many features there are -- billing, telehealth video, food journaling, client communication, etc. It's really comprehensive and amazing to have everything that I need in one place.

Cons

It took me a little while to understand just how everything worked, since there is so much that the EHR offers.

Loren S.

The ideal software to maintain your health.

Reviewed on 2018/08/20

It has allowed me to keep in touch with my nutritionist, it is an ideal software for our communication.

Pros

It can be used easily and intuitively, you don't need to be an expert, and you can use it from the phone comfortably, it has excellent tools and offers webinars and blog posts that are really useful to their subscribers, it allows the ideal communication between the nutritionist and his patient.
Their customer support is is friendly and attentive.

Cons

The software is a bit heavy and sometimes has some errors that don't allow you to carry out the actions properly. It's expensive.

Jared H.
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Wonderful for telehealth!

Reviewed on 2019/04/30

Pros

-Easy to use
-Great video chats
-Great text-based chats
-Perfect for talking to a doctor, without going in to see a doctor!

Cons

-Really, nothing to complain about, it made visiting my nutritionist so much easier!

Janice I.

Healthie has been extremely easy to use, is visually appealing, and has every feature I need.

Reviewed on 2017/11/28

Complete safe support of my client needs. Safe repository for client information and records. No worries about HIPAA compliance. Performance was quick and reliable. There was an upgrade in features, which made the calendar different to use from before, but one question to tech support solved that issue quickly.

Pros

Healthie has been completely reliable, and is intuitive to use. It's organized well, and navigation is easy to pick up. Progression through its features is easy to grasp.

Dezi A.

I really love the customer support. I have often had trouble with both the application and...

Reviewed on 2017/12/01

Pros

I like that it is HIPAA compliant, allows features to talk with your clients via app, the billing feature is great, and I enjoy the customer service.

Cons

I think the phone application has a lot of bugs and could be much better; e.g. billing, picture edits to allow for feedback on portions (for example), it seems to crash often with my clients, as well as not offering a whole lot of social networking connection; e.g. having a Healthie RD profile and easy link to promote on IG, twitter or others. I have also had a lot of trouble with the scheduling feature; it's often that it doesn't work or sets up appointment slots that I did not want (initial consult when I need a follow up) even after following the directions.

Jasmine W.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

My experience was very pleasant and the staff is always willing to assist.

Reviewed on 2017/11/28

Pros

The software is very client/patient friendly and includes all age groups. I love that the staff has no problem helping you with any tutorials and keeping you informed of any updates.

Cons

Software can be difficult if you are not tech savory but Healthie helps guide you through the steps.

• Industry: Higher Education
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Excellent customer service - which is my highest priority

Reviewed on 2017/12/01

Pros

I love the features - more than I expected. I think this app will work well for dietitians in private practice.

Cons

You should already have a client base. If not, there is a chance it might not be a cost effective. Otherwise, I think this program is excellent.

Lindsay F.

Great platform

Reviewed on 2020/08/06

Offers everything I need

Pros

They allow upgrades/downgrades in tier at any point

Cons

To utilize telehealth and group zoom meetings the price goes up to $129 per month

Clivia B.
  • Industry: International Affairs
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 2019/02/25

Frustrating!

Pros

uploading is easy and filling out the information.

Cons

The problem I have is that every time I try to login it tells my login is incorrect when it is not so each time I have to reset password to get in.....not user friendly. then when I look to contact them to tell them about it there is no contact us anywhere.