Commissionly

Sales commission & compensation management platform

4,8
4,9
4,7
4,7
4,8
Justin L.

Finally!

Reviewed on 2018/08/09

Easy to get started and the team are all excited.

Pros

Commissions are a huge pain for us. So glad we found Commissonlly. Its great for our sales people and for us.

Cons

It’s great. I haven’t disliked anything

Response from Commissionly.io

Thanks Justin. It's a pleasure working with you and you application tyto.me really helps us here at Commissionly.

Industry: Mental Health Care

Best value for money

Reviewed on 2019/02/18

Pros

If you are a small to medium sized company and till date you calculate the comissions for your employees manually just because all the softwares out there are either very complex to use or come with a hefty price, then Commissionly is defintely the solution you have been looking for. With a very small price on a contract free, monthly basis you can get this software to calculate the commissions for your employees.
Every employee can check their commision real time and how close they are to meeting their targets. The report also shows how much commission they made in the previous months to keep track of themselves. On top of this, it also shows the employee their average commission compared to other employees for any specific month. You can easily import data from any source which makes it alot easier instead of manually writing entries. It also has a great CRM feature that comes in quite handy.
For the employers or a manager, it is just as easy creating a target based on revenue or profit for the employers, a quick step by step wizard has been created that guides on how to create monthly or quaterly targets on a monthly or quaterly basis for your employees.
Worst case scenario, if there is something you don't seem to understand they have great customer support that will definately solve any issues you might have.
Highly Recommended!

Cons

For the time I have been using this, I have not come across any cons so far.

Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Review of Commissionly

Reviewed on 2018/08/27

Pros

For our small team we wanted to automate the way we calculate commissions within the business. There is a lot of software for big businesses however this is the only one we found targeted at small business with a cost that was reasonable. Thereafter adding targets and commission percentages was easy. My team can also now login and track their own progress and work towards the goals that have been set.

Cons

Connecting to our CRM would be great so there is a bit of manual work tracking leads and customers to actual sales, however the reporting and layout of Commissionly is such that tracking these things is easy. They are aware of this and upon speaking to live support on their website have said that this feature is in the pipeline.

Pierre-yves B.
Industry: Computer Software

Definitly a great tool

Reviewed on 2018/08/28

I'm running a mid size company in France and all my 15 sales people are English speaking. Commissionly rapidly became their best friend : it allows them to know everything about there commission in real time and wherever they are! No need to train them, no need for them to use a specific private Network to access the app.
And it allows me to define precisely the sales objectives and follow them when needed.
Really helpfull! Just go!

Pros

It's ideal for small to medium business
It's really cost-effective:after a benchmark of many other commission tools we never found an equivalent
You don't need any contract to use it
It's so user-friendly : you don't need any training, there are many help boxes in the pages
You can import data from many different sources and also export data if you need more advanced Excel-based analysis for instance
CRM features are really convenient and can avoid using another software for that need
Reports are often based on graphs you can parameterize to have a good overview of your business

Cons

Hard to find cons as it fits my needs... Let's say multilingual and multicurrency if you need those features!

Industry: Legal Services

Excellent for small to medium business

Reviewed on 2018/08/12

Excellent product, will save huge amounts of time on calculating commissions, allows me to set targets for my team that they can see at a glance.
Won't break the bank!

Pros

I will be able to calculate my commissions quickly and easily. My team can see their performance in comparison to others and how far off their target they are.
Very simple to use.
Great that you can back date your commissions.
Easy customization for any commissions structure.
Nothing like this out there at the moment.
Most importantly affordable for small businesses.

Cons

Haven't found anything I don't like yet.

Robert M.
Industry: Automotive

Best commission software in the market!

Reviewed on 2020/06/14

Excellent. We needed some custom development work, which created a lot of questions and additional time as we got acclimated with the software. Their team has been patient and thorough with each call and question.

Pros

Prior to working with Commissionsly, we have tried other software options but to no avail. My company has a complex commission structure that would take days to complete a commission schedule for each month. Now, we are able to complete our commission schedule in a matter of a couple of short hours. The Commissionly reports dissect commissions in easy to use, meaning reports for our reps and our managers.

Cons

I would like to see greater levels of user accessibility restrictions.

Ozzy K.
Industry: Human Resources

Great solution to an intricate problem.

Reviewed on 2018/08/20

Commissionally takes a lot of dependency away from one-dimensional spreadsheets and introduces what seems to be a proven workflow for managing sales commissions.

Pros

Commissionly tackles a somewhat intricate problem that many people battle to solve elegantly in their business environment. This is something that most small to medium businesses don't even think about, and just try and figure it out as they go along. Commissionly helps you to think sales commission management through properly up front, and provides a practical solution for managing this.

Cons

Currently the only way to input the sales data is using a CSV input, but I have been informed by the team that they are working on ZAP connectors and an API to make this more fluid.

Response from Commissionly.io

Hi Ozzy, thanks for the review. Hopefully you will have a chance to test our support soon. We are confident you will be giving it maximum score.

Kevin L.
Industry: Utilities

Very user friendly and great UI and ticks all the boxes!

Reviewed on 2018/08/27

Great visualisations for management and the sales team. Easy to revised and edit. Reporting at the click of a button with no ambiguities!
Highly recommend this! It is really easy to use, easy to interpret and closes the door for potential disputes with the sales people.
It's a slick piece of software that has been well designed with a lot of thought gone into it. It exports really well too.

Pros

The ease of use and intuitive set up wizards.
I also like that it's unique in the way is collects, analyses and displays the commission data. I highly recommend this to anybody interested. Never lose track or get into arguments with your sales people again.

Cons

Looks good so far! Recently introduced to the product.

Ivan J.

Great for SMB managing Sales Commission Staff

Reviewed on 2018/08/23

The biggest benefit that we have realised, is for the sales team to have instant access to their commission status and history, which we have found to be highly motivational.

Pros

We were tired of using spreadsheets (and the related pain) to manage commissions. Commissionly, just makes sense, no accidental data deletion, no lack of visibility or too much visibility, no manual data capturing, it is on demand and everyone is looking at the latest version of their commission.

Cons

Missing direct connections, apparently will be available in later versions.

Kim M.
Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Quick, easy and intuitive bringing great inspiration to your sales team!!

Reviewed on 2018/08/27

Pros

User interface - intuitive, graphical, fit for purpose
Ease of use - a few clicks and you're done
Plugs a big hole in the market other software doesn't fill
Great for both employers and employees
Great value for money - great price!
Data importing capabilities
Additional bonus functionality with CRM capabilities
No contract commitment
Useful and easy to read reports

Cons

May not be suited to the tier-one market however perfect for small to medium enterprise

Quinn W.
Industry: Sports

Simple, Affordable, Effective...Amazing

Reviewed on 2018/08/13

Finally I have software that allows me to manage commissions on a spreadsheet that isn't tedious. No more annoying requests from sales reps asking me for an update because with Commissionly they can login and access to all the information whenever they want. And on top of all this it is very affordable.

Pros

I have searched extremely hard for a piece of software that would replace our commission spreadsheet however everything I have found has been far too expensive. I run a small business that that doesn't run on an unlimited budget but I still require software that is easy to use, functional and allows me to manage my commissions on a spreadsheet effectively. Commissionly achieves all these things and more. Commissionly has really had a huge effect on my business.

Cons

My business has its own CRM but with Commissionly it does not connect to it directly. It does however have its own roadmap and it is also easy to export the data to CSV for now.

Peter G.
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

All the fuss taken out of commissions

Reviewed on 2018/09/19

As a business analyst I'm constantly evaluating systems for both SME and enterprise clients. Commissionly is the first product I've come across that provides a simple, stand-alone yet highly functional approach to managing commissions. Even without integration it'll leave your current process in the dust!

Pros

Accurate - takes a LOT of hassle out of running commissions
Collaborative - I love that sales people have visibility over their commissions through controlled system access
Simple learning curve - once you have the basics down it's simply a case of "rinse and repeat"!
Support - is out of this world! the team are responsive, knowledgeable and keen to get you setup quickly!

Cons

UX - could do with some improvement, but that's purely a personal look-and-feel observation!
Integrations - at the moment uploads are by CSV only, but I'm told integrations are in the pipeline!

Response from Commissionly.io

Thanks Peter.

Ross Y.
Industry: Financial Services

Very intuitive and easy to use

Reviewed on 2018/08/10

Pros

Basically no training required - very quick and intuitive visual interface. Everyone knows EXACTLY where they stand and quick as a manger to see +ve or -ve outliers.

Cons

Limits to how far you can customize if a very complex commission structure yourself, but custom support very good at coming up with solutions

Peter C.
Industry: Sporting Goods

Suits my small business

Reviewed on 2018/08/14

Makes paying my referrers easy. They can login and check what commission is being paid at month end.

Pros

Really my business namesake in that it is ezee, to use. :) Simplicity of use and easy to understand. A sports coach by trade, so need something not too technological. Price is right for a small business.

Cons

not currently connected to my CRM directly, but I spoke to them and they say this is being added this year.

Paul T.
Industry: Financial Services

Credit Card Processing and Commissionly

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2020/06/09

Pros

The time saved by allowing Commissionly to manage residuals paid to our independent contractors. What used to be a manual process and took several days now takes a quarter of the time.

Cons

The initial setup was difficult when customizing the fields and reports to fit our needs. We had some complicated requests that needed to worked over several times but once they were Commissionly worked great.

Chris S.
Industry: Banking
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Great Product

Reviewed on 2018/08/12

Pros

Easy to use. Easy Navigation. Everything you could want to analyse your sales commissions. A few clicks to set up targets which is great. I especially like the trend analysis functionality

Cons

Hard to find any fault with the system.

Douard L.
Industry: Information Services

Easy to use! Great visibility of commission position!

Reviewed on 2018/08/13

Being able to have a real-time commission position that is easy to circulate.

Pros

Simple, easy to use software that allows me to escape the spreadsheet-hell of commissions.

Cons

I haven't come across anything I don't like.

Markus G.
Industry: Utilities

Every sales orientated business needs this

Reviewed on 2018/08/23

It is brilliant and priced way below market value.

Pros

Love the interface, it is clean and intuitive. Also love the simplicity. The easy to understand graphs empowers and motivates.

Cons

No mobile app yet but I have reached out to the developer who advised that both Android and Iphone apps are on the way. Surprised with their responsiveness. Received an answer withing minutes.

Rowan L.
Industry: Management Consulting

Brilliant and Easy to Use!

Reviewed on 2018/08/21

Pros

It is very user friendly. The app is fast, intuitive and easy to understand. Great features, functionality and reporting.

Perfect for Small/Medium sized businesses looking for Commissions calculation and tracking system with CRM features.

Cons

Not sure if there is an offline version...?

Response from Commissionly.io

Thanks. Much appreciated..

Michelle M.
Industry: Telecommunications
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Excellent Product

Reviewed on 2018/08/13

Pros

Very user friendly, providing clear and concise information.

Cons

I can't see any negatives about this software

Tamara V.
Industry: Construction

Solves a complicated problem.

Reviewed on 2019/04/27

Pros

Commission makes working out commissions really easy. I like the fact that you can have so many different parameter and not just simple commissions. Its very customisable and the customer service is good.

Cons

Commission has been well thought out and can't really think of any negatives.

Response from Commissionly.io

Thanks.

Industry: Construction

Complicated problem made really simple

Reviewed on 2018/08/11

I run a small business and am looking to expand operations. One of the things that have held me back is the admin of adding to my team and having to work out who gets paid what. This seems to be the perfect solution and I'm sure will prove very valuable over time.

Pros

It's easy to use and very cost effective.

Cons

Haven't seen any downfalls yet but looks great.

Sue S.
Industry: E-Learning
Company size: Self Employed

Great for sales teams

Reviewed on 2018/08/11

Pros

Easy to use and calculate commissions..

Cons

Nothing, I think it fulfils its purpose really well

Patrick J.
Industry: Sports

Great, simple to use software

Reviewed on 2018/08/07

Pros

If I am honest, the price. It does everything I need, but is by far one of the most cost effective on the market.

Cons

Nothing at this stage. I have a very simple requirement and it meets all of my needs.

Industry: Individual & Family Services

This is brilliant!

Used Monthly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2018/08/14

Easy to work out; very user friendly; not difficult to navigate the pages. Staff are able to track their progress and incentivise themselves and others.

Pros

Ease of use. Keeps me ahead of the game and always up to date!

Cons

Nothing I can find yet! Looks like it's going to be a huge hit!