EngageBay

Integrated sales & marketing software for growing teams

Ian N.

Great Product and Service

Reviewed on 2020/10/09

A pleasure to work with, really want to do anything thy can to help you out.

Pros

Really proactive when we ask for any update. Very responsive. Really friendly team. Easy to use.

Cons

There is nothing to add here but the form has to have 40 characters!

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review Ian.

Sian M.
  • Industry: Online Media

Sophisticated Software

Reviewed on 2020/10/08

We run a number of businesses and use Engagebay for some of our clients. If you need to sort contacts, pick them out based on certain factors and send individual or broadcast emails and/or put them through a pipeline, this is for you. You know you need Engagebay when you're trying to organise your contacts by tags and have so many you're going mad.

Pros

How you can really drill down into sorting contacts. It's almost like have a spreadsheet to organise different contacts. We use it for sending individual booking emails alongside broadcast emails. We searched for ages for software that could combine a sophisticated CRM/contact management system alongside email and newsletters - this is the best on the market. The other thing we love is the customer response - there's a chat service and usually someone is on there within minutes of a request and they stick with you until it's fixed. Best on the market - and certainly at this price.

Cons

The training manuals could be improved - that said, they are always happy and prompt to help - but some of my queries could are general and could have been covered in a manual/video.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review Sian.

Ryno V.

EngageBay if you are on a budget

Reviewed on 2020/11/06

It is easyish to use, still lacks loads of features and the way of working is sometimes frustrating compared to something like Hubspot, but that is where the huge price difference comes in. It is efficient if you are really on a budget.

Pros

The price of this product is what is appealing, some aspects are easy to use but there are some that are frustrating.

Cons

When building landing pages you have to manually optimize the pages for mobile, whereas many other tools implement the mobile optimization automatically.

Pierpaolo V.

I've tried it, but now it's our official automation platform...

Reviewed on 2020/02/20

I have tried other platforms, also spending a lot of money on assestment (hubspot, sharpspring, active campaign, etc...).

Some of them have too high prices, others don't seem to listen to the request for new features, still others the support is slow to respond.

In all the cases I tried something was missing: for EngageBay nothing is missing and the costs are very affordable (it also includes a free version to let my customers try the product).

Pros

Quick and easy to use. All very easy.
It has everything we need (integration, mail automation, sales automation, lead generation, Android and Ios apps, support ticket e chat for visitors, etc...).

Cons

It is not possible to program post social (at the moment you can only monitor your profiles, although technical support has assured me that it is in their roadmap).

Maybe the pricing model needs to be improved by including web analytics per user in the basic version and offering a monthly block of "no branded" emails.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review and feedback Pierpaolo Villano.

Muhammad I.

One of the best CRMs with support that understands you

Reviewed on 2018/12/20

Email marketing and sales activities have never been easier and EngageBay has done it easier.

This application not only gives me the lead magnet that can make it easier for me to get new customers but also gives me the ability to engage them with marketing activities to make them loyal customers with all the features in this CRM.

Pros

To be honest, I just met CRM who can understand what I need to make my small business will promising to grow in the future and I can get it when using EngageBay.

EngageBay gives me the best experience to run Email Marketing and Sales activities on one platform.

Reps help me to achieve what I need with the best support that can't I imagine before.

Cons

What I dislike is, that I always get the best answers I need and make them use them as one of my favourite CRM applications.

Automation on Email Marketing need more improvement.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback Ilham. We are pleased to have patrons like you who like our product. We are constantly working towards making EngageBay the best marketing and sales automation platform for growing businesses.

John H.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

A good marketing automation platform

Reviewed on 2018/10/16

Engagebay is well suited for our small business which is developing rapidly. For about 3 months of using Engagebay, the service significantly improved its efficiency, helped optimize marketing and increase sales. The tool allowed us to do serious marketing analytics.

Pros

As a strong email marketing and automation tool, Engagebay provides to create simple HTML emails, nurture campaigns and scoring programs that provide your sales team with better overall leads. Great ease of use for the creation of campaigns. The workflows allow automating manual activities that speed up your work.

Cons

Everything has worked really well. The user experience isn't entirely intuitive but I feel like they are constantly updating it and making it better.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review. We are working hard to make EngageBay as the most simple and affordable all-in-one marketing and sales software for growing companies.

Ryan H.

Great, easy-to-use software

Reviewed on 2018/12/10

Pros

The UI/UX provide a seamless experience. And even though I was lazy to read the tutorials at times, chat support is there for me, always helpful and instant.

Props to Reps for all his help.

Cons

Nothing to complain about. Even if there was, the company's attitude is as such that they will be improving all the time and respond positively to feedback.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your amazing feedback. We are glad to have clients like you who are always supportive and motivate us to do better.

Gagan T.
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Good marketing automation tool for Startup

Reviewed on 2018/12/18

We used Engagabay trail version for our sales and marketing team. Engagabay had lots of options to help sales and marketing team. I Liked the options like Building HTML Emails, adding multiple users running campaign, convenient email campaign

Pros

Engagabay had lots of features to help our sales and marketing team. I Liked the options like Building HTML Emails, adding multiple users running campaign, convenient email campaign.

Good support for the Customer as well.

Cons

Its has all the feature that we wanted to.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We are working on adding more features and enhancing existing functionality.

Praneeth K.

Best Marketing tool in the business

Reviewed on 2018/12/13

We use EngageBay for Storing valuable contact list, executing Email campaigns for them and to track down our sales and marketing performance..

Pros

--> Ease of use

--> Loads of options

--> Promptness of Customer support team

Cons

The filter/ search options to find particular contact could have been better

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We are working on enhancing the filtering options and you should soon notice the change,

Astha M.

Awesome

It' s Amazing. I am loving it

Pros

Easy to use for beginners also. I have the hand on experience on some other platform but happy to use engage bay.

Cons

Very fewer options in templates where we can drag and drop.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We are working on adding more templates and you should see them very soon.

Ivana B.

Amazing!

Rea

Pros

This product is just like hubspot i cannot believe the price, so far i've used it for 2 weeks and those guys have added 2 features more.

Cons

no cons so far, i'm super happy with it!!

Response from EngageBay

Thanks Ivana for your feedback. We look forward to your continued support in making the platform better.

Edwin T.

Super value for money and simple to use all in one marketing tool

Reviewed on 2018/12/18

Great tool, awesome service, especially by Andy!!

Pros

It does all that I require for marketing, track sales leads, develop landing pages, and forms

Cons

The number of templates are still limited

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We would soon be adding more templates. Stay tuned.

Gergely csaba N.
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Light at the end of the tunnel

Reviewed on 2018/12/14

Pros

It covers everything a small business sales/marketing team needs.

Cons

So many features that I could easily get lost . Average looking email templates.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We are working towards making EngageBay the best Marketing automation platform for growing businesses.

Yamini R.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

An Interactive Tool for Marketing needs

Reviewed on 2020/08/14

Engagebay has been a very helpful brand for our Marketing Communications. The integrative approach is the best part!

Pros

EngageBay is all in one CRM and marketing communication platform which helped a lot on the communication end for us . All the business functions are available under one roof! No need to switch between platforms! That's the best part!

Cons

It was a pretty helpful! No con as such.

Davina L.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Finally, the Right Solution to Grow My Business!

Reviewed on 2021/03/02

Pros

The all-in-one feature is the best for me. Having all client information and tracking results from marketing in the same place really is beneficial! The user interface is attractive and easy enough to set your business up in a very short amount of time with not a lot of effort.

Cons

I feel as if some sort of interactive tutorials versus going to YouTube videos to learn would really up the level of this application even more! While it is fairly easy to use, there are times when I wonder if there are specific features without quickly being able to determine if that is true or not. There is a technical assistance feature that is very responsive, so this really is not a big con. I am managing just fine.

Matthew M.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

8 Month use Review

Reviewed on 2020/10/20

Software is overall nice some features are missing and some on the current ones are limited but overall its very easy to use and hope to see where the software goes to into the future

Pros

The software is nice to use some features are pretty self-explanatory, but there are some features that are missing maybe adding like a module based system where you are able to create and customize modules to your liking, which our previous CRM system was able to do wish there was a function like so.

Cons

Some features are missing, or are under development but the current ones available are fine for now but as the industry grows your CRM should be able to adapt otherwise it's not good

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review Matthew. We look forward to receiving all the customer feedback and making EngageBay the best marketing and sales software for growing companies.

Nikunjkumar C.

Reviewed on 2020/10/09

Excellent experience

Pros

Easy to train new staff on functionality

Cons

All good, Nothing much.
most features are good to use

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review Nikunj

• Industry: Media Production

EngageBay - an app for all apps to reach your customers

Reviewed on 2019/04/16

Pros

Are use EngageBay for most things that include a sales pipeline, CRM, Appointment scheduling, and task management. It is amazing that one app can truly do as much as this application can do. What puts this application above many others has is the customer support they receive from the developers. First off they’re always releasing new features. These features are almost always stable. Second, the features really enhance the product themselves… They don’t just become loaded features that aren’t related like some other apps do. I’m excited to see you with this application can go, since it’s newer than most.

Cons

I think I am so excited to see where I can go, that the only thing I like least is waiting for all of the awesome updates

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We would be sending a weekly newsletter sharing all the updates.

Kernan M.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Clean interface and Support very responsive...

Reviewed on 2018/12/15

So far so good. I feel that all my lead generation activities will be taken cared of.

Pros

So far the functions available are all a must for a marketer... Contacts, Forms, Landing Pages and Email Campaigns/Automation => all you need to gowth hack any business. The landing page creator is what I like most - all is just drag and drop and no technical knowledge required.

Cons

There was one instance that my account was suddenly downgraded to a free plan... But the support team was fast enough to upgrade my account back in just a few minutes. So far I do not see any red flags.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks Kernan for your feedback. We are pleased to have clients like you who are keeping us motivated in improving the platform constantly.

Michael L.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Best CRM Software I Have Worked With!

Reviewed on 2019/11/15

CRM system that takes care of all your needs and with the great support from the Engagebay Team.
Fast, efficient, effective and easy to manage. Really is the all-in-one marketing tool that most companies should be utilising.

Pros

1. Easy to navigate
2. Easy to manage
3. Highly efficient and effective software
4. Great CRM to use for Marketing, Sales and Lead Generation
5. Easy to integrate so many pieces together just using the right tags
So much emphasis on the finer and in-depth detail which is key

Cons

No cons whatsoever! Highly recommend to other companies looking for the all-in-one marketing tool and to create Lead Gen.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks Michael for sharing your feedback.

Jan patrick T.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

A great automation tool with a competitive price

Reviewed on 2018/12/11

Support is number one pros for Engagebay, specially for the non-techy person like me they are always available to assist you if you get stuck, reps are very cool guys behind Engagebay.

Pros

Most basic and advance tools you need in your online business is inside Engagebay, from lead generation, email marketing, page builder, CRM (alternative for Hubspot and Infusionsoft) and my most favorite is the marketing automations.

Cons

It's a brand new software so there are still needs to be improve specially on the page builder part.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We are constantly working on improving the platform and adding more features.

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 2018/12/03

Pros

It’s everythink a growth hacker profissional would like to have

Cons

It’s hard to edit email Templates and landing pages

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the feedback. Our goal is to make EngageBay the best marketing and sales software for growing companies.

Paul T.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Promising Startup for CRM and marketing automation

Reviewed on 2018/12/13

I would be happy to recommend this tool to my clients.

Pros

I like how they give you access to all these marketing and CRM/sales features in one dashboard. It could easily replace a number of other tools you are using right now. Pricing is fair for what you get too and I also really like the file repository feature that bigger marketing teams will really appreciate.

Cons

Landing page templates are very limited at the moment

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We are working on adding more landing page templates.

Daniel B.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Excellent

Reviewed on 2019/02/07

Excellent.

Pros

Easy of Use. - seems to be ahead of the other programs that I have used in the past.

Cons

NO SMS Function However I have been told this is coming soon

Response from EngageBay

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the feedback. SMS option is already added to the platform.

One of the most value for money marketing solution

Reviewed on 2018/12/24

So far so good, no complains.

Pros

Simple to use landing page builder, which is quite unique and works really well. You can send cool looking emails without any coding or extra efforts. Workflow is also built in the system itself, saves you lot of time with cold emailing and drip campaigns.

Cons

Not exactly a con but it would be better if they add more CRM features. This way we don't need to use different software for CRM.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We already have a comprehensive set of CRM features and we would soon add more.