Aimtell

Web push notifications for mobile & desktop

Scott S.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Great for the "Beginner"

Reviewed on 2019/03/01

Aimtell is an amazing product supported by amazing people.

Pros

Browser push notifications seemed confusing and a little complicated before I found Aimtell. Everything from the dashboard to the support has been instrumental in allowing me to learn this valuable marketing tactic quickly and easily.

Cons

Nothing in particular that I do not like. There is still a lot of functionality and best practices that I am not taking advantage of right now.

Linas Z.

Easy to use, great audience segmentation

Reviewed on 2020/05/19

Aimtell allows us to re-engage website visitors by distributing various content through web push notifications and generate additional leads.

Pros

Aimtell was easy to install and configure. We had it up and running in less than a day.

The software is easy to use and audience segmentation capabilities are great.

Love the ability to track different website actions with events and set up triggered campaigns based on them.

Customer support answered all the questions we had promptly.

Cons

Reporting capabilities could be improved.

Frederico P.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Start your Aimtell trial today!

Reviewed on 2019/04/18

I'm very thankful of Aimtell team for support

Pros

Many customizations available and support team Response time

Cons

Needs implement regular expression as condition on segmentation

Jake B.

Great app for browser push notifications!

Reviewed on 2017/02/04

I've looked at many push notification apps and Aimtell is the way to go. I saw a lot of results over the holiday season using their conversion tracking feature and I am very pleased. The app is easy to use and if I had any questions the customer support was very knowledgeable and excellent at responding. A+

Luke S.
  • Industry: Higher Education

It is more than worth it to give Aimtell a try!

Reviewed on 2021/03/24

The implementation for us has been slow but the customer service has been great. We are getting ~3-5 new subscribers daily without doing anything. As a small company, this can be very beneficial.

Pros

When you have Aimtell set up, (might take some time) it is a really effective way to passively generate leads as well as keep your customers engaged and thinking about you/your brand.

Cons

I have a bit of a different situation because I don't have a normal CMS or WordPress site but either way you have to invest some time with the implementation initially. I would ask for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He has been available to me any time I have reached out and has done more than enough to help me and my team with anything we had trouble with.

Yaroslav S.

Handy software with all features under one roof

Reviewed on 2020/06/05

Amazing.

All weaknesses are going away when you have a competent support from their team ( Hey [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] 👋), when it comes to adding custom features or explaining compels solutions Aimtell also lends you a hand.

5 star, all great.

Pros

I liked the whole dashboard, it is very convenient to use especially for non-dev people like me. What I enjoyed the most is that I have a lot of possibilities to set up push notifications on my own. Integration is easy, I just put a short code and the ball is starting rolling. Also, it’s great that Aimtell has advanced features, open API we can call and do some magic to reach customers better :)

The best thing though I think it is price.

Cons

The least I liked to deal with the codes, but here is nothing bad with software, no software will free you from adding js codes to the site.

Jaime R.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

100% Recommended

Reviewed on 2020/03/25

Customer service and tech support is top notch, hope they stay like that..or better...

Pros

easy to create push notifications, and start seeing good results

Cons

I would to have more features to customize my notifications. It would be amazing if we can use the same segments created in analytics to target customers. Apple devices is a must hope they can incorporate them

Alison K.

Happy Customer

Reviewed on 2019/09/01

Very supportive team. Great experience overall.

Pros

Customer service.
Ability to request for feature upgrade.

Cons

Features are limited.
The time difference between us (Sydney) and AimTell makes it hard to arrange video call meeting.

• Used Weekly for Free Trial

We enjoyed our free trial, looking forward to subscribing

Reviewed on 2019/04/30

Pros

Loved the service they provide and was very easy to implement. Support was good.

Cons

Would love some more template options for the popups for use with images.

Jacob S.

Easy to set up!

Reviewed on 2016/01/18

Very easy to use. Loved the ability to create custom segments.

Missi M.
  • Industry: Online Media

Willing to Change and Improve

Reviewed on 2020/05/12

I've only been working directly with the software for a month or so but the incredible customer service has really gotten my attention. I've never worked with a company so willing to change how their software works so that it meets my needs.

Pros

The software is very straightforward in terms of what it does, how it does it and what you can expect from it. The implementation is easy enough but there are improvements that can be made. The *BEST* part of this software is the customer support team. They are willing to take your questions and suggestions and make them actionable and adjust the software based on your needs. Need something that isn't there today? Just ask - it may be coming soon and if not, it just might get added to the roadmap.

Cons

I don't like the functionality when you have multiple websites. The navigation leaves some work to be done, but they are not afraid to make improvements, which I love. They are working on, but do not today have, completely automated or templated setups so you can create the exact same segments and triggers for multiple websites. Other than that, everything works as it should and it is very simple to set up and maintain.

Rui K.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

A great product for a great price

Reviewed on 2020/12/15

Pros

Aimtell addresses the current/future concerns of uncertainty with e-mails. From the constant changes to high competition of inbox rates, Aimtell was the right solution for our business to reach out to our customers through an alternative channel.

The amount of data that Aimtell can capture and the trigger based rules that can utilized with the data will allow businesses to create a personalized messages to each website user. The software is extremely powerful and I think is every marketers dream tool with the amount of customization the software can offer.

The team is extremely responsive and will sit with you to ensure you are using Aimtell at it's fullest potential.

They've got a great price, great software & great support!

Cons

This was a specific issue for our business however as our website runs on Salesforce Commerce Cloud, there wasn't any documentation on how to work around the enterprise levels of security to implement Aimtell. We eventually got it to work however our developers had to work extra hours to try and implement a solution.

The installation for other platforms seem to be EXTREMELY easy though!

Isabelle B.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Poor Service & Unnecessary Bugs

Reviewed on 2019/05/08

Very poor customer service. The tool is cool, but my experience with the team has soured my view of the company overall.

Pros

We use it for remarketing. The cost per lead has been quite efficient.

Cons

There are bugs in the messages on PC computers. Aimtell have not come back to me with a solution. I have been chasing them for months, and they keep saying they will come back to me but they never do.

Happy with customer support service

Reviewed on 2018/08/09

Aimtell help us to tracking the use. Easy to use, support team is good also in helping us to answer the question.

Pros

The notification service of Aimtell help us to notify our customer about our product and gain revenue when user buy our product

Cons

This comment is not about the software but I would like to give a comment to ask Aimtell to improve the document guide to use Aimtell service. In some case it helps us to find the documentation faster. The support team of Aimtell is good when help me to in troubleshooting the issue

Bruna C.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

The most complete tool in the market!

Reviewed on 2019/08/23

Aimtell solved all my problems with the possibility to segment according to my business model

Pros

The possibility to customize the segmentation options and the support efficiency

Cons

It's not available in portuguese and doesn't have RegEx