SuperOffice CRM

CRM software for sales, marketing & customer service teams

4,2
4,1
4,1
4,2
4,3
Marcel S.

It really is the most user friendly CRM that you can imagine.

Reviewed on 2018/07/16

Insight and overview in all processes, pre-sales and after-sales. Better and more personal communication with prospects and customers.

Pros

User interface is great. Very easy to use and administer. Users can work with the CRM functions within a few hours.
Integration with Office applications and Office 365 is more than perfect. You can use Outlook like you always did and still your emails are stored in CRM linked to the right customer and project.
I love the fact that you never really have to search for anything. All parts of the application are never more than two clicks away.

Cons

Only one thing that bothers me using SuperOffice: the standard reports are very basic. We use the dashboards a lot -they are great- and there are some Apps in their own app store that allow us to generate the reports we need.

Matt C.
Industry: Events Services

You can almost say it 'runs the company'!

Reviewed on 2020/04/27

We run the business on SuperOffice, dealing with customer communications (incoming and outgoing) and sales pipeline management, but most importantly the event management using the projects area.

Pros

I like the fact that we can out every process in to the CRM, from sales to event management, data capture and enquiry management.

Cons

The Community needs a bit of work adding more complex resources in, but as a starter guide is useful and support do assist.

Maria H.
Industry: Industrial Automation

Super Office My Experience

Reviewed on 2019/04/08

Pros

I like the layout, it is easy to read from the screen, and you get a good overview.
The program has a lot of useful functions, if you get some help to find them! I have used the support a lot and they are very helpful.

Cons

It is diffucult to navigate in the programme. Some functions are hard to find. I miss some kind of file system for documents. I have had a lot of issues with editing documents, the function for check in and check out does not complete working.

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Eva Y.
Industry: Education Management

Stellar CRM

Reviewed on 2020/04/08

SuperOffice has been a great hub for collecting, organizing and making sense of valuable contact data and insights, whilst providing all the features and tools needed to manage information about people, projects, relations and other aspects that are important to our line of business.

Pros

It is reliable, easy to implement and use and optimizes all our contacts, relationships, projects, tasks etc.

Cons

Perhaps the marketing module should be included in the base package.

Andy H.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

The CRM for SME business

Reviewed on 2020/06/03

Working in a manufacturing SME, I used SuperOffice for over 12-years and it was the backbone of the sales and marketing functions. I have since moved on and set my own business up and have continued using SuperOffice.

The service and support is excellent and questions are answered very quickly. It’s the perfect solution for my business.

Pros

The system is very intuitive and straight forward to use. Customisation is simple to administer yourself - there are also lots of really useful how-to guides and training videos available too.

Aside of the ‘usual’ CRM bits, the stand out functionality for me is the document management side of SuperOffice. You are able to archive pretty much any format of document straight into the system against the individual contact; whether a phone call, quote, email, letter, spreadsheet, etc. You have full traceability of all customer and prospect contact.

Cons

Mmm, I am genuinely struggling to find anything that I would consider to be a con of this system!

Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Save time and increase overview

Reviewed on 2018/11/16

Good product, easy to use.

Pros

Bus storing all the customer and supplier data in one user friendly CRM package we save a lot of searching time. Who sent when the message? As it is userfriendly even salesman work happy with it, not only office people.

Cons

Some bugs are annoying and the repair information is slow and merely on the online software. On premesis takes longer or does not happen at all.
Some features seem to be invented by software guys or girls but ptobably not first presented to a user panel.

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

SuperOffice: Easy to use, very good support

Reviewed on 2018/11/19

SuperOffice makes it very easy for me to manage my clients. It's also nice to see everyone's activity in my team. When there's some issue, SuperOffice support is very fast answering questions and solving problems. That's one of the things i admire most.

Pros

The way you can arrange your variable information. It's easy to make a selection based on several factors. In that way we can perform well in several marketing activities

Cons

The development; there are not so many new features introduced last year.

Industry: Computer Software

Great CRM that helps our company in different fields (finance-sales-marketing-support)

Reviewed on 2018/06/04

Pros

The diversity of the different modules and the ease of use in general. SuperOffice helps our marketing, support, finance and sales departments to work close together and to have a beneficial CRM working to satisfy all these departments.

Cons

That not all of my colleagues are using SuperOffice to the fullest extend, but we're working on this and hopefully soon to get the most our of SuperOffice.

Magriet V.
Industry: Pharmaceuticals

review Super office

Reviewed on 2018/12/04

our CRM is in there, we work with projects

Pros

functionality, ease of use. great to have an online version also for the people on the road.

Cons

it takes a while before you understand working in SO as an admin.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Peter A.
Industry: Plastics

My review

Reviewed on 2020/04/08

I'm glad we finally got this software. I've begging for it in nine years :-). My experience so far is good. But as I said, I need to learn more.

Pros

Since it's still new for me I haven't discovered evething I can use (I think). It's good to collect e-mail, meetings and events to a project/customer.

Cons

I still don't be master of how to handle ToDo's. I'm looking forward to learn more about that but it's also a matter of time for me to learn more. I want to set up small ToDo's without create it on the calender.

Jan S.
Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Moving to SuperOffice 8.5 from previous Superoffice Version

Reviewed on 2020/04/23

SO is a central part. We do several additional applications - using the database ids for persons, projects etc...

Pros

Moving was easy . As developer I like very mcuh simply to add my web-frames to different aspects inside SO still using my well known web technology.

Cons

I would like to have a person connected to different companies.
We have freelancers switching to our company or moving again. So we could 'follow' the history using the same person-ID. Also contacts sometimes are working for on company but are members of additional "Gremien".

Johan B.
Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Feedback review on SO

Reviewed on 2019/12/18

My overall experience is that it is getting better and better and to fully grasp all you can do you require someone to teach / train you. Thanks / Johan

Pros

Easy to do selections of clients / create groups which has enabled us to work more efficiently with our newsletters, invitations and campaigns. WEB client is working well and offer increased flexibility as the intercation with outlook to direct upload and connect mails with listed persons or companies. The automatic GDPR handling is also an advantage an saves time.

Cons

I still believe the search function can be improved allot since we often search for content in mails which been uploaded, not having this function force us to keep mails in double. In fact "searching" is by far the most used function which also would be improved by "tagging", so i.e. consulatancies can be tagged to end clients when involved in the same project etc.
The design prompt of "Newsletters" could also be improved for easier and faster design, for example changing font or size now requires to open each section instead of mark all. etc.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Rob S.
Industry: Automotive

My experience after one year we work with SuperOffice

Reviewed on 2018/10/23

In general, the system works well.

Pros

The flexibility of SuperOffice and the company who build our SuperOffice configuration. Because they know all about Automotive.

Cons

The data in CRM can often not be used in the functionality of customer service. Also, not all data from CRM can be used in reports in the customer service section.
In our company we mainly work with cars. The license plate number of the car is leading in most processes within our company. Unfortunately, this does not apply to SuperOffice. In a lot of processes CRM or Customer Service can not handle the registration number. That's a shame because it limits the functionality of SuperOffice.
Also, some processes do not work as you expect. For example, it is not possible to give your own subject to an email template. There are more of these things that work in a strange way.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Simon W.
Industry: Retail

An easy to use CRM with many functions!

Reviewed on 2019/04/03

Could not do without it today. Used daily and often in the phone.

Pros

The selection tab is my favourite. Filter almost anything once you get your head around it. % before searchword is also a good way to find companies in your crm. It also syncs well with our NAV invoicing program so I can see sales month to month easy.

Cons

If you don´t know the company name it takes a bit longer to find out, say if you know where they are situated but haven´t got the name. The pocket version is a bit limited and could be better.

Industry: Human Resources

Have used SuperOffice on and off since 1995

Reviewed on 2019/04/03

Keep track of clients and candidates and setting a an easy "to do/reminder list"

Pros

Very user friendly . Have also used other CRM products which are not that intuitive and easy to use. I ahve know put it in use in three different companies with anything with size from 2 - 15 users. No complaints so far.

Cons

For some reason I loose the connection/Archiving between SuperOffice and Outlook - and have lost it on several occasions. Kind of hard to get it back in working order even if Help desk are helpful.

Johnny O.
Industry: Oil & Energy

Great Tool to increase your sales and make your life easier

Reviewed on 2019/04/07

Superofficehelp us to keep track on ongoing projects and also make it easy to send out new information to our Customers

Pros

The User Friendly setup, it is easy to understand and you can start work and take advantage of it from day 1.
In combination with the App for your mobile it is a great tool. Additional to these these featurs the actual contactnamn and their telephone number will automatically be transfered to your conatctlist in your mobile.

Cons

Thy way to sava end find documents can be approved

Nick W.
Industry: Telecommunications

We have previously used the server based system and the on line version for the past 3 years

Reviewed on 2018/07/04

Improved our relationships with our clients and suppliers

Great user experience

Pros

Clean and intuitive user interface,
I do prefer the online version though as it's always up to date and saves time and cost of having the version updates applied and it has a reliable and easy to use mobile app, which I find really useful.

Cons

Like most CRM systems, you need to put the time in to customize the system and get to know it, which obviously takes time, but I have to say it's time well spent.

Talitha M.

It takes time to get the most out of SuperOffice, but the many possibilities make it worth.

Reviewed on 2018/06/12

Pros

The features and functionalities we need for our business are quite challenging. What I like most about this software is the flexibility. They're good at getting to know your business and finding matching solutions.

Cons

We use SuperOffice not only as a CRM system (which is a pro). But that also makes the ease of use quite challenging for many of our users. The functionalities don't always speak for themselves and because of the many possibilities it's hard to remember it all.

Martin B.
Industry: Research

User-Friendly Interface with the core essentials

Reviewed on 2019/04/08

Been using other CRM-systems and to be honest SO is the one that has been easiest to work with. Navigation through companies, contacts and also the ease to search and find for information is the thing that makes me use the CRM.

For a small company that needs a tool to make all company data visual and easy to access for their daily routines I will gladly recommend the SO application.

Pros

User-friendly interface
Integration with Microsoft Office 365
ERP integration

Cons

Experience with web version compairing to core version
Visual aspect could be improved

Ramin R.
Industry: Airlines/Aviation

A few clicks a day makes your work saved and safe!

Reviewed on 2019/12/18

The evaluation work, how profitable a project becomes from sales to completion is easy to monitor. Also involving project mempers and provide them with relevant information is easily done.

Pros

Easy to find a specific e-mail correspondence without spending hours of search.
When travelling abroad, you can reach the information needed easily over the internet.

Cons

Maybe the connectivity to the server while travelling abroad, but I suppose that is not something Super Office could do much about.

Marcel V.

Great system to keep all business data in one place.

Reviewed on 2018/06/14

All commercial business data in one place. An internationally unified Customer Servcie experience.

Pros

Combination of CRM and Customer Service ticketing.
The flexibility of adapting it to your own liking.
The posibility of using it also on mobile devices.

Cons

Not easy to change things yourself; most of the time you need the help of a SuperOffice employee.
No automatic updates when you're not in the cloud; takes time and money.

Gert V.
Industry: Building Materials
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

User-friendly and flexible interface!

Reviewed on 2018/10/24

SuperOffice CRM has helped us to structure our work processes, focus on the customer, control of our sales funnel. Thanks to that we have increased our marketshare by growing in a shrinking market and realized an impressive improvement of our result.

Pros

User-friendliness: easy to get started, logical navigation, great Search functionalities

Cons

No real dislike: it is more the wide variety of functional possibilities that takes time to get acquainted with.

Norbert C.
Industry: Automotive

CRM software in the car-leasing business

Reviewed on 2019/04/02

Pros

The overall support from the supplier is great, with periodic trainings or workshops and a quick response to issues. The software itself is straightforward to use, with numerous possibilities and a proper link with other software, e.g. Outlook.

Cons

The options and possibilities can be quite overwhelming to new users. Therefore, a new user needs to be properly introduced to SuperOffice.

Karin E.
Industry: Warehousing
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

So much more than a customer register

Reviewed on 2019/12/18

Pros

It gives us the possibility to keep track on not only our customer and prospects, but also activities, sales and help us in our daily business.

Cons

There are so many things to learn how to get the most out of the system, and for a normal user it can be a small challenge to learn.
That is however on the other hand a strength in the system, that it gives us so many possibilities.

Liesbeth W.
Industry: Retail

SuperOffice is a joy to work with

Reviewed on 2019/04/02

When SuperOffice is working it is absolutely amazing and really helps to optimise your work. But when SO is down, it is stressful because you can't access the information you need to do the job.

Pros

It is easy to use. You can find information fast. It is a pleasure to work with.

Cons

SuperOffice has had some issues lately. You can't access the website for a while. Therefore you can't work as efficiently as you would like.