EarlyWorks Reviews

Childcare documentation & programming platform

5/5 (1 review)

Fantastic time saver

Reviewed on 9/4/2018

We have been working with it now for just on a year and i have had experience with 3 other programs previously. It not only runs rings around the other programs with functionality, but it is easy to use. My senior educators that have been in the industry like myself for long periods of time have been able to get around it with minimal support and training. And training has been fantastic. one on one and group and they answer the phone all the time. I Love it

Pros

It covers all aspects of programming required of our Early years educators, it sets up reminders so that no aspect is forgotten.

Cons

Haven't found much I don't like yet with the system. maybe an online manual for those like me that have to train new staff in the use of it so that i don't forget parts.

Response from EarlyWorks

Dear Denise

Thank you so much for taking the time to review EarlyWorks. It is much appreciated. We work extremely hard to make EarlyWorks the best product it can be, so it is heartening to receive such positive feedback. It is particularly encouraging when it comes from someone so knowledgeable and passionate about Early Childhood Education.

A link to the User Guide (https://getearlyworks.com.au/help) is available from the website (under the Support menu option) and within the application (Question Mark icon on the top right) However, as always, if you have any questions please feel free to phone or email us at any time.

Thanks again