Geelus Reviews

5/5 (26 reviews)
Angela M.

HOORAY for Geelus!

Reviewed on 2018/10/15

The Geelus support team have always been available to explain, coach and to solve problems any time of the day or night.

Very convenient to be able to operate on multiple computers and also from anywhere in the world.

Make the switch. It will be one the best decisions you make in your business.

Pros

We have been operating Geelus since 2013 and we have only praise for this software application and the support team.

Having been in the industry for over 30 years, we only wish we had this great software from day one.

These are just some of the benefits:

– Traceability- all alterations can be tracked every step of the process .

– Operator Accountability – the person or persons fitting or completing the alteration are made responsible for the job so quality is assured and problems or faults can be traced back to their source.

– The time clock is valuable in tracking employee presence, simplifies payroll and calculating individual productivity.

– The automatic send text message function is brilliant as the client is made aware that their alteration is ready for pick up the moment it is entered into the Geelus system as complete. This reduces the time, cost and frustration of calling customers to pick up their orders. It also reduces the amount of stock held and that is money in bank and not on the racks!

– It has made us more efficient as we used to handwrite individual dockets. We also don’t waste any more time trying to decipher an individuals handwriting.

– There is practically no paperwork at the end of the day as sales and productivity are all in the system.

Professional image = Consumer confidence

Cons

Only wish it had been available years earlier

Suzan S.

Way to use

Reviewed on 2018/10/06

Without Geelus , simply put, my business would be disorganised and run badly. I know when and where every order is

Pros

Very user friendly The Geelus POS system is an absolute gem! They are very dedicated to this system and the level of customer service is superior! If I need help, advice or I have a suggestion, they not only listen, they are proactive as well. When I first started I was using endless invoice books, stamping the dockets, writing by hand. Then I was trying to remember when items needed to be ready, and who needed to be called. Then every night I would have to tally up the manual dockets and plonk that into an excel spread sheet just to work out how my shop had performed each day. Now that I am using the Geelus POS system, I have at my finger tips everything I need to know. I know what has to be done each day. Who has done what at anytime. My customers love that they get an SMS, they love that their details are in the system. I love that I can treat my customers to such a wonderful tool. That the system allows me to directly email invoices to my account customers is very beneficial. The system also calculates the GST component and that is readily visible and that the docket is clear in every detail. I could go on and on, about how great this system is, but it would be easier if you just ring me! Every clothing alteration business should be using Geelus

Cons

That anyone can change the price of a job

Olga I.

Best decision we have ever made!

Reviewed on 2019/04/02

This Software has been a God sent to our business. We went from hand writing our tickets and manually calculating everything to implementing this software and saving ourselves a ton of time and headache. I love how easy it is to use on a daily basis like we do for our alterations business. It's great how it can handle the large volume of tickets that we process everyday and our processes that used to take hours to do, now take only minutes. Overall, I am really great full to have this software running our company and helping me handle daunting tasks of data analysis with ease. Love every aspect of this software. Highly recommend for anyone who wants to spend less time on the paperwork of running a business to really being able to focus on the client. My only regret is not finding this software sooner and being ahead of the game in our industry, as opposed to playing catch up.

Pros

Easy to Navigate, User Friendly, Customizable for the individual business, Able to run lots of different reports that help productivity, Easy to setup and edit features. All in one software for services performed, products sold, employee time-sheets, productivity logs and lots more.

Cons

The new version of this program works out a lot of the kinks of the older version and is much more user friendly and works on all types of devices.

Hadis J.

Owner / Manager

Reviewed on 2018/08/30

Pros

“Geelus is “THE SOFTWARE FOR TAILORS!” Since we started using geelus in 2008 we are truly on top of our business. We know if we have made a progress since the previous year, we know if we need to advertise more, we know which one of our employees are performing better and we’ve never gone back to the pen and paper. I can see the new orders in the system even when I’m driving (although it's not legal anymore;)) We don’t worry about any backups or where the data is stored. IT JUST WORKS. I truly recommend it to all clothing alterations and tailors specially if you are like us an agent for a dry cleaner!

Cons

I can't think of any really. Their original software's full version used to work only on my Mac and PC but their new one works like a magic on my mobile phone and tablet too. We've actually added a new tablet to serve our customers faster. Very cost effective.

Walid N.

One of the best software in the world

Reviewed on 2018/08/30

I really don’t recommend this software to anyone! Because I’m gallous and I don’t want anyone to compete with me. 🙂

I love the text message and the ability to use with my touch screen PC and tablet.

I’ve been in the business for over 25 years and Geelus made it so easy to track down everything in my business even when I’m not in the shop.

The software had a great impact on my business. Thanks to Geelus now I can know who has visited my store and spent $2000 when I’m not there and who did the job. Without it I wouldn’t know…

The customer service rocks! The guy that takes care of my account, I really don’t want to share his time with anyone. He has put me to the next level. Customer service is so knowledgeable not only this software but all other software applications around it.

Anytime I need help, I just need to push a button and someone calls me to help. Highly not recommended! (Read the above 🙂 )

Pros

Very easy to navigate and the customer service is always a top notch in this industry

Cons

I do not remember when was the last time I had an issue to call it a cons.

Frank W.

GOULBURN DRIVE IN DRY CLEANERS

Reviewed on 2018/09/02

Have not had any problems.

Pros

I love geelus’ easy setup, elimination of paper works and the text message to my customers. Especially the SMS feature really works great for me because my customers come to pickup their items very quickly.

It’s very easy to use and I just need to pick up my phone and ring to get an immediate support if I need to.

I have a drive through store with two entrances so I basically needed a software to run on two computers at the same time dealing with the same data.

Because of the special structure of the software (they call it cloud based) I didn’t need to pay any extra. I’m very happy!

Cons

Have not found anything to dislike in the program

Claudio M.

Best POS out there!

Reviewed on 2018/09/26

I’ve been using Geelus Since 2013. The interface is nice, clean and easy to learn but different from the software I was using before. Employees can easily learn it in a few minutes.

It’s been a very reliable system and I’ve been managing both of my stores using Geelus. The fact that I can set up my store the way I want it really helps. Anytime I need help someone is available to call and provide a great support and training.

The feature that I love is being able to connect to my businesses on any computer anywhere I am. My customers love Geelus because of the order ready text message right on their cellphones. Flawless. Highly recommended.

Pros

My costumers love their order ready texts or emails. Easy to setup and program. Great customer service (if you ever need it).

Cons

Don't know. No complaints so far. We all love it

Mohammad J.

Geelus is the software for now and the future

Reviewed on 2019/02/23

Pros

I read other reviews, great features of Geelus are mentioned in them, which are true and they are really amazing and very important to the business. But the fact that Geelus team keeps updating the software, perfecting the current features and adding new features by listening to business owners / users is absolutely invaluable and vital to Geelus Success.

Cons

No software is perfect , the only way it can be called perfect is, that it's above its global competition and has a great passionate team behind it that constantly improving the software. Geelus is the only one that there is.

Lina S.

Great product and best customer service

Reviewed on 2019/04/18

Great system makes running my laundromat very simple and everything is organized.

Pros

They are always available when we have questions or need help with anything they get back to us right away when we need them, My account manager is alway so willingly to help and very knowledgeable and patience to guide us thru the system.

Cons

No issues with the software, we get everything we need.

Marisela E.

Easy to use Program

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/03/25

I just used this software's Free Trial --- there is definitely a lot of great use and features to running a dry cleaning type business. There were a lot of features that didn't apply to my apparel service business so I decided not to continue using it.

For a business with several steps, or processes, including working with others, this software will allow for better productivity.

Pros

You can track most aspects of running your dry cleaning or alterations or service business, including employees, work orders, projects and timelines, charging and receiving payments. I like how you can send emails to your clients. And also you can keep track of employees tasks and how an item is moving along.

Cons

The software was not very compatible with my computer and tablet. The programs shut off during use. Also, I did not like the interface, overall design.

5.0/10
Joanne C.

Great Product.

Reviewed on 2018/10/24

Great to have access to this anywhere. Can check on things from anywhere on my phone

Pros

Great support and easy to use. Much easier for the staff to process sales. Great to keeping track of items. Love the ability to SMS the customer.

Cons

A little bit tricky to get the printer to work but once it is set up all OK.

Ruth C.

Great Software for drycleaner!

Reviewed on 2018/10/29

Pros

I love how easy it is to use this software. It doesn't require much to setup; just follow the instructions and you'll have your POS ready to use in little time. I'm so glad I came across this software online.

Cons

I can't think of a negative for this software; it provides everything I need.

Laleh H.

Highly recommended

Reviewed on 2018/10/12

Overall I have what I needed.

Pros

I love the user interface, ease of use and sms followups.

Cons

So addictive. I cannot really think of any cons.

Tatjana K.

easy to use. easy to review all reports.

Reviewed on 2018/12/13

Pros

good choice of different reports available to review business sales and customers.

Cons

don't have any things on my mind. thanks.

Alma M.

Amazing Service from reps and great POS

Reviewed on 2018/10/24

It helps with everything, it's a great pos

Pros

it's user friendly, intuitive and help is always at hand

Cons

I like everything, the POS is great

Lynn S.

Alterations software

Reviewed on 2019/01/18

Pros

Make my work easier than writing out every order

Cons

Feels somewhat clumsy, lacks some features necessary in an alterations shop

Veronica S.

Great Product

Reviewed on 2018/10/11

Pros

Features are awesome! We love it so much.

Cons

Once you get the hang of setup it is a great product.

Frank S.

New purchaser of Geelus system

Reviewed on 2018/09/14

amazing system, could not be happier, I wish I had found it years ago.

Support is amazing.

Nothing was too much to ask.

Any time of the day or Week I called support answered immediatley.

Support had outstanding knowledge of the Geelus software.

Pros

The system was able to be utilised from the start of buying it. No changes or alterations required, almost as if it was made specifically for my business.

Cons

Cloud based means I can access reports and view sales at any time, while away from the shop.

Response from Geelus

Thank you very much Frank. Glad you love Geelus.

Rajeev S.

Very intuitive and user friendly

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/09/29

Amazing and easy to use software with full control.

Pros

1. Easy setup.
2. Very good loyalty system.
3. Easy to use Time sheet.
4. I liked the support for fully configurable text message.
5. Best part is it's supported on all platforms iOS, Android, Windows, Mac and Linux.

Cons

Have not found anything to dislike so far.

Norman R.

Review of the software for use in Dry cleaning shop

Reviewed on 2019/02/22

I moved from an old Dos based system that was being used and have now installed Geelus software which I am really happy with. Much better functionality and able to use the latest hardware.
Would highly recommend to any one from the Dry Cleaning industry.

Pros

The ease of use and the features suit my business. Like that I can review all the reports and activity in real time.

Cons

I have not found anything that I did not like as yet.

Melanie B.

Excellent epos- Geelus

Reviewed on 2019/02/05

When looking for a new epos system we were pleased to find this system that is specifically written for our industry. The support has been fantastic. We are happy to recommend Geelus.

Pros

Easy to use.
Speedy response to any issues.
Great support to get set-up.

Cons

There is nothing we’re not pleased with.

Ghosne A.

I love Geelus!

Reviewed on 2019/03/26

Pros

Very simple and easy to use, laid out clearly. I wish I'd known about Geelus sooner.
All information/ Jobs/ money on the one software. No more paperwork!

Cons

No cons so far. Can't find anything that doesn't work for me.

Abdullah W.

the software for alterations

Reviewed on 2019/06/13

Pros

Easy to use, control over orders, customers and employees as well as timing of everything.

Cons

I like everything . The setup is a little intense and I feel like this is because it has to support different sizes of businesses.

Jason H.

Great Software for my Laundromat Business

Reviewed on 2018/10/30

Great customer service and very responsive to questions.

Pros

The software was very easy to use. Highly recommend the software for laundromat owners

Cons

None at the moment. Looking forward to future upgrade on system

Gwendy R.

Fantastic POS program!

Reviewed on 2018/11/12

Pros

We are excited to use Geelus in our alterations shop. It will make our life so much easier. Thanks for all the help!

Cons

Haven't found anything I don't like about this program.