Geelus Reviews

4/5 (36 reviews)
Angela M.

HOORAY for Geelus!

Reviewed on 2018/10/15

The Geelus support team have always been available to explain, coach and to solve problems any time of the day or night.

Very convenient to be able to operate on multiple computers and also from anywhere in the world.

Make the switch. It will be one the best decisions you make in your business.

Pros

We have been operating Geelus since 2013 and we have only praise for this software application and the support team.

Having been in the industry for over 30 years, we only wish we had this great software from day one.

These are just some of the benefits:

– Traceability- all alterations can be tracked every step of the process .

– Operator Accountability – the person or persons fitting or completing the alteration are made responsible for the job so quality is assured and problems or faults can be traced back to their source.

– The time clock is valuable in tracking employee presence, simplifies payroll and calculating individual productivity.

– The automatic send text message function is brilliant as the client is made aware that their alteration is ready for pick up the moment it is entered into the Geelus system as complete. This reduces the time, cost and frustration of calling customers to pick up their orders. It also reduces the amount of stock held and that is money in bank and not on the racks!

– It has made us more efficient as we used to handwrite individual dockets. We also don’t waste any more time trying to decipher an individuals handwriting.

– There is practically no paperwork at the end of the day as sales and productivity are all in the system.

Professional image = Consumer confidence

Cons

Only wish it had been available years earlier

Suzan S.

Way to use

Reviewed on 2018/10/06

Without Geelus , simply put, my business would be disorganised and run badly. I know when and where every order is

Pros

Very user friendly The Geelus POS system is an absolute gem! They are very dedicated to this system and the level of customer service is superior! If I need help, advice or I have a suggestion, they not only listen, they are proactive as well. When I first started I was using endless invoice books, stamping the dockets, writing by hand. Then I was trying to remember when items needed to be ready, and who needed to be called. Then every night I would have to tally up the manual dockets and plonk that into an excel spread sheet just to work out how my shop had performed each day. Now that I am using the Geelus POS system, I have at my finger tips everything I need to know. I know what has to be done each day. Who has done what at anytime. My customers love that they get an SMS, they love that their details are in the system. I love that I can treat my customers to such a wonderful tool. That the system allows me to directly email invoices to my account customers is very beneficial. The system also calculates the GST component and that is readily visible and that the docket is clear in every detail. I could go on and on, about how great this system is, but it would be easier if you just ring me! Every clothing alteration business should be using Geelus

Cons

That anyone can change the price of a job

Paul M.

Great Software for Drycleaning

Reviewed on 2019/09/02

Business efficiencies, robust reporting and good insights into our business

Pros

Easy to use with great features. I particularly like its clean layout and the fact that it is setup for both retail and production.

Cons

Would be great if it supported assisted assembly for final production elements

Olga I.

Best decision we have ever made!

Reviewed on 2019/04/02

This Software has been a God sent to our business. We went from hand writing our tickets and manually calculating everything to implementing this software and saving ourselves a ton of time and headache. I love how easy it is to use on a daily basis like we do for our alterations business. It's great how it can handle the large volume of tickets that we process everyday and our processes that used to take hours to do, now take only minutes. Overall, I am really great full to have this software running our company and helping me handle daunting tasks of data analysis with ease. Love every aspect of this software. Highly recommend for anyone who wants to spend less time on the paperwork of running a business to really being able to focus on the client. My only regret is not finding this software sooner and being ahead of the game in our industry, as opposed to playing catch up.

Pros

Easy to Navigate, User Friendly, Customizable for the individual business, Able to run lots of different reports that help productivity, Easy to setup and edit features. All in one software for services performed, products sold, employee time-sheets, productivity logs and lots more.

Cons

The new version of this program works out a lot of the kinks of the older version and is much more user friendly and works on all types of devices.

Clark M.

Excellent software

Reviewed on 2019/08/31

Software is fantastic as is customer service when it’s required, not had many issues at all but the few I’ve had have been sorted straight away

Pros

I’ve been using this software since 2014 and wouldn’t dream of running my business without it the way I used to do for the 15 years previous.
It gives me full control of the business. At a click I can see exactly what alterations and dry cleaning are due to be collected this day, tomorrow and any day as well as what time it’s due to be completed and as a result I can spread the work more easily throughout the week avoiding taking in too much or too little work for particular days
I can see who’s doing the work and when and the sms messaging is something my customers love, although they are told what day it will be ready they and we are never entirely sure of what time it will be reassured if we are very busy so the sms lets them know exactly when

Cons

Negative feedback is very important for any business, that’s how we can learn and improve but I really can’t think of anything

Hadis J.

Owner / Manager

Reviewed on 2018/08/30

Pros

“Geelus is “THE SOFTWARE FOR TAILORS!” Since we started using geelus in 2008 we are truly on top of our business. We know if we have made a progress since the previous year, we know if we need to advertise more, we know which one of our employees are performing better and we’ve never gone back to the pen and paper. I can see the new orders in the system even when I’m driving (although it's not legal anymore;)) We don’t worry about any backups or where the data is stored. IT JUST WORKS. I truly recommend it to all clothing alterations and tailors specially if you are like us an agent for a dry cleaner!

Cons

I can't think of any really. Their original software's full version used to work only on my Mac and PC but their new one works like a magic on my mobile phone and tablet too. We've actually added a new tablet to serve our customers faster. Very cost effective.

Walid N.

One of the best software in the world

Reviewed on 2018/08/30

I really don’t recommend this software to anyone! Because I’m gallous and I don’t want anyone to compete with me. 🙂

I love the text message and the ability to use with my touch screen PC and tablet.

I’ve been in the business for over 25 years and Geelus made it so easy to track down everything in my business even when I’m not in the shop.

The software had a great impact on my business. Thanks to Geelus now I can know who has visited my store and spent $2000 when I’m not there and who did the job. Without it I wouldn’t know…

The customer service rocks! The guy that takes care of my account, I really don’t want to share his time with anyone. He has put me to the next level. Customer service is so knowledgeable not only this software but all other software applications around it.

Anytime I need help, I just need to push a button and someone calls me to help. Highly not recommended! (Read the above 🙂 )

Pros

Very easy to navigate and the customer service is always a top notch in this industry

Cons

I do not remember when was the last time I had an issue to call it a cons.

Frank W.

GOULBURN DRIVE IN DRY CLEANERS

Reviewed on 2018/09/02

Have not had any problems.

Pros

I love geelus’ easy setup, elimination of paper works and the text message to my customers. Especially the SMS feature really works great for me because my customers come to pickup their items very quickly.

It’s very easy to use and I just need to pick up my phone and ring to get an immediate support if I need to.

I have a drive through store with two entrances so I basically needed a software to run on two computers at the same time dealing with the same data.

Because of the special structure of the software (they call it cloud based) I didn’t need to pay any extra. I’m very happy!

Cons

Have not found anything to dislike in the program

Claudio M.

Best POS out there!

Reviewed on 2018/09/26

I’ve been using Geelus Since 2013. The interface is nice, clean and easy to learn but different from the software I was using before. Employees can easily learn it in a few minutes.

It’s been a very reliable system and I’ve been managing both of my stores using Geelus. The fact that I can set up my store the way I want it really helps. Anytime I need help someone is available to call and provide a great support and training.

The feature that I love is being able to connect to my businesses on any computer anywhere I am. My customers love Geelus because of the order ready text message right on their cellphones. Flawless. Highly recommended.

Pros

My costumers love their order ready texts or emails. Easy to setup and program. Great customer service (if you ever need it).

Cons

Don't know. No complaints so far. We all love it

Mohammad J.

Geelus is the software for now and the future

Reviewed on 2019/02/23

Pros

I read other reviews, great features of Geelus are mentioned in them, which are true and they are really amazing and very important to the business. But the fact that Geelus team keeps updating the software, perfecting the current features and adding new features by listening to business owners / users is absolutely invaluable and vital to Geelus Success.

Cons

No software is perfect , the only way it can be called perfect is, that it's above its global competition and has a great passionate team behind it that constantly improving the software. Geelus is the only one that there is.

Jeremy M.

Amazing software coupled with an outstanding staff

Reviewed on 2019/08/06

My overall experience has been extremely pleasant. The team has the best customer relationship manager out there. He makes sure to get all my questions answered. He is responsible and extremely responsive in meeting deadlines and solving urgent matters.

Pros

I love the simplicity and use of Geelus and also the fact that is in the cloud. The team continues to push out new features and I like that the system continues to evolve, as my business does. Coming from tailormax (which is outdated and terribly run software), I appreciate that the Geelus software is new and cutting edge. They understand the needs of their customers and will go to great lengths to achieve their happiness and satisfaction. The system is very easy to use once you get set up properly.

Cons

I think the software can continue to get more advanced but I am absolutely confident that the team at GEELUS will do what it takes to get there. I am looking for more management and oversight ability across my multiple locations. More advanced reporting as well.

Jo ann B.

great service from my service people give 100 ++++++

Reviewed on 2019/08/17

On a scale of 1-10 I give Geelus a 20!

Pros

We've been able to do credit cards, used the excel exports a lot. This is to help me keep track of all employees time logs as well as knowing who is doing what.

I've been using their old software and now that I switched to the new one, I'm really happy.

Cons

The payroll system for the new one VS the old one, does not yet help with Nevada state regulations. I have 3 shifts and I need to manually log out staff.

Lina S.

Great product and best customer service

Reviewed on 2019/04/18

Great system makes running my laundromat very simple and everything is organized.

Pros

They are always available when we have questions or need help with anything they get back to us right away when we need them, My account manager is alway so willingly to help and very knowledgeable and patience to guide us thru the system.

Cons

No issues with the software, we get everything we need.

Marisela E.

Easy to use Program

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/03/25

I just used this software's Free Trial --- there is definitely a lot of great use and features to running a dry cleaning type business. There were a lot of features that didn't apply to my apparel service business so I decided not to continue using it.

For a business with several steps, or processes, including working with others, this software will allow for better productivity.

Pros

You can track most aspects of running your dry cleaning or alterations or service business, including employees, work orders, projects and timelines, charging and receiving payments. I like how you can send emails to your clients. And also you can keep track of employees tasks and how an item is moving along.

Cons

The software was not very compatible with my computer and tablet. The programs shut off during use. Also, I did not like the interface, overall design.

5.0/10
Joanne C.

Great Product.

Reviewed on 2018/10/24

Great to have access to this anywhere. Can check on things from anywhere on my phone

Pros

Great support and easy to use. Much easier for the staff to process sales. Great to keeping track of items. Love the ability to SMS the customer.

Cons

A little bit tricky to get the printer to work but once it is set up all OK.

Adelia J.

Wonderful software to use

Reviewed on 2019/07/29

Pros

everything was easy to use and the system had a great lay out and the support system was wonderful

Cons

I was scared to try the new upgraded system at first but the support system made it so easy. Yeah!!!!

Tracy A.

Geelus Review

Reviewed on 2019/06/21

Customers love the text message system

Pros

Easy to use. Confident in our system backed up all the time.

Cons

Importing the information. Occasional freezing

David D.

Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 2019/07/08

Pros

A huge asset to the company, easy to use and great customer support when we can't work something out

Cons

We have had so few problems that it is difficult to say!

Ruth C.

Great Software for drycleaner!

Reviewed on 2018/10/29

Pros

I love how easy it is to use this software. It doesn't require much to setup; just follow the instructions and you'll have your POS ready to use in little time. I'm so glad I came across this software online.

Cons

I can't think of a negative for this software; it provides everything I need.

Laleh H.

Highly recommended

Reviewed on 2018/10/12

Overall I have what I needed.

Pros

I love the user interface, ease of use and sms followups.

Cons

So addictive. I cannot really think of any cons.

Tatjana K.

easy to use. easy to review all reports.

Reviewed on 2018/12/13

Pros

good choice of different reports available to review business sales and customers.

Cons

don't have any things on my mind. thanks.

Alma M.

Amazing Service from reps and great POS

Reviewed on 2018/10/24

It helps with everything, it's a great pos

Pros

it's user friendly, intuitive and help is always at hand

Cons

I like everything, the POS is great

Michelle Y.

Great program

Reviewed on 2019/09/21

My over experience with Geelus is that when I have questions I always get fast questions and they are always great to answer my email and I really appreciate that.

Pros

the ease of reaching out to customers. being able to work from anywhere on the program.

Cons

Editing customer invoices was easier on their old system.

Maneer S.

Clothing Alterations software

Reviewed on 2019/09/20

It made life so simple and easy. I was surprised there's a software like it that works for me.

Pros

The software is very simple and easy to use. Very professional looking in the eyes of the customers. It keeps everything in order specially the automatic ticket orders no need to use pen and paper anymore.

Cons

Nothing at the moment, just waiting for the online customer booking. All is good for now.

Lynn S.

Alterations software

Reviewed on 2019/01/18

Pros

Make my work easier than writing out every order

Cons

Feels somewhat clumsy, lacks some features necessary in an alterations shop