Negotiatus

Purchasing software for businesses with multiple vendors.

4,8
4,6
4,3
4,6
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Per SoulCycle

Reviewed on 2018/10/15

So positive! Rep is my life line with the software, and it eases the pain of procurement for a 90+ location company.

Pros

The customer service that comes along with this software is truly its best asset. However, software wise, it's very easy to add/delete/audit/organize inventory.

Cons

The software can be a little tedious and granular when reproducing bulk orders for more than one location. Provided this feedback to the support team and they've ensured they've taken it back to the developers.

Taryn C.
Industry: Food & Beverages

Simplified Office Ordering

Reviewed on 2019/09/27

Negotiatus is a huge time saver for me. It puts all of my products in one place, so re-odering is so easy. Returns are no longer a hassel, all I have to do is submit a ticket and Negotiatus takes care of the rest. Our finance team also loves Negotiatus, because all our purchases come in one invoice.

Pros

As an office admin at a bustling office, Negotiatus has been a true lifesaver. Negotiatus finds us the best prices and gets the products to us quickly. It keeps all our costs in one place, which save me so much time! I no longer have to spend hours sourcing receipts from different vendors. This keeps not only our staff happy, but also our finance team. In addition to saving me time, Negotiatus is a breeze to use. It acts as an extension, so I can order products from any website I choose. It also saves all of the products I purchase, so it's simple click to reorder products. Their support team, is friendly, customer service oriented, and always quick to assist. If I ever have a question about a product or want to submit a return, I can submit a ticket directly through their website and their team emails me back the same day with information or a return slip. I would recommend Negotiatus for all office admin who are looking to simplify their weekly ordering process and save time.

Cons

I currently have no issues with Negotiatus.

Angel Z.
Industry: Real Estate
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Centralized controls, and easy to us UI

Reviewed on 2018/10/12

Pros

The UI is very simple, clean, and straightforward to navigate. Makes the job just THAT much easier when you try to roll it out to a big group of diverse users.

Centralize control is also great to help keep budget and purchase data accurate for reference and auditing.

Cons

Approval and budget settings are too simple and not very robust. Would like to see more flexibility for customization.

Mary D.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Streamline Office Ordering

Reviewed on 2019/10/11

Pros

Negotiatus allows us to set, track and manage our office supply, equipment and snack budgets across 10 offices. The analytics dashboard helps us dive deeper into how we are spending our budgets and reallocate as needed.

Cons

Due to our unique cost centers and budgets, the my products section is my least favorite feature. Currently we see products across all cost centers and users. I would love to see this section tailored to be user specific! Negotiatus is great at taking feedback and making improvements to the platform to improve the experience. I am eager to see what improvements will come to this part of the software.

Kasey W.
Industry: Food & Beverages

Easy Consolidated Ordering

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/10/03

The Negotiatus team is awesome to work with - they are constantly improving the platform and seek input from their users, and actually act on our suggestions. The customer support is quick and helpful.

Pros

For a multi-unit restaurant group, the best part of Negotiatus is that all our items are in one place for consolidated ordering. All units have access to the same item database and can easily find products they need and place quick orders. It's easy to use and their development team is constantly releasing new features and products that make the platform better, and makes them an exciting partner to work with!

Cons

I wish we could have more information on delivery times - sometimes it's not as clear as we'd like it to be.

Industry: Internet

Great Service

Reviewed on 2018/10/19

Very happy with this service so far.

Pros

The customer service team is very responsive and it has saved us a ton of time on the back end by consolidating all our online ordering onto a single monthly invoice.

Cons

There can be some delays in the processing and approval process, which can occasionally delay deliveries.

Maxwell B.
Industry: Consumer Services

Negotiatus is our one-stop shop for ordering!

Reviewed on 2017/09/05

Place orders for any supplies, products or any needs from one place, view spending trends across the company, track the trends across locations, and save money on substituting the same product at lower prices!

Pros

I like how this software is so easily integrated with any and all ordering systems both online or over email. The support team is amazing and helps us ensure our orders are placed and delivered in a timely fashion. They save us money by finding the same product for cheaper online, and place orders for supplies and products that we don't want to be substituted anyway. Great versatility and flexibility with this site.

Cons

My only wish is that the administrator of our company on this site could have more abilities to edit and create functions within our platform. Right now, I have to email our support team to do certain things that I can take care of myself. However, the support team does a great job of helping out.

Industry: Insurance

Great experience with Negotiatus

Reviewed on 2018/10/12

Negotiatus is an effortless way to save money.

Pros

Negotiatus was easy to set up among our numerous offices. I like that we can see just how much we've saved since starting Negotiatus.

Cons

The one challenge I've found is the ability to block items from being purchased.

Sara D.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Quick and Efficient Ordering

Reviewed on 2020/10/26

GREAT!

Pros

I love that the products are easily accessible in the search function, that we see what we are getting, and that the process (from start to finish) is quick and efficient. Often my job requires immediate action of ordering products due to the busy nature of our business. Having Negotiatus has allowed me to effectively order for multiple studio locations while tracking my deliveries in a way that aides in my day to day scheduling.

Cons

I would love to see more clarity on the QUANTITY function. From the Dashboard, there are many instances where adding Qty 1 to my cart is in reality a quantity of multiples. You would not necessarily know the difference unless you specifically clicked on the full product name and opened a new screen as the dashboard title often cuts off all the info. This results in a surprise increase in quantity when the delivery arrives and ultimately, negates our need for cost-saving purchases as well as the reason behind a quick Dashboard function.