Negotiatus Reviews

Negotiatus

Purchasing software for businesses with multiple vendors.

4.8/5 (5 reviews)

Per SoulCycle

Reviewed on 2018/10/15

So positive! Rep is my life line with the software, and it eases the pain of procurement for a 90+ location company.

Pros

The customer service that comes along with this software is truly its best asset. However, software wise, it's very easy to add/delete/audit/organize inventory.

Cons

The software can be a little tedious and granular when reproducing bulk orders for more than one location. Provided this feedback to the support team and they've ensured they've taken it back to the developers.

Angel Z.

Centralized controls, and easy to us UI

Reviewed on 2018/10/12

Pros

The UI is very simple, clean, and straightforward to navigate. Makes the job just THAT much easier when you try to roll it out to a big group of diverse users.

Centralize control is also great to help keep budget and purchase data accurate for reference and auditing.

Cons

Approval and budget settings are too simple and not very robust. Would like to see more flexibility for customization.

Great Service

Reviewed on 2018/10/19

Very happy with this service so far.

Pros

The customer service team is very responsive and it has saved us a ton of time on the back end by consolidating all our online ordering onto a single monthly invoice.

Cons

There can be some delays in the processing and approval process, which can occasionally delay deliveries.

Maxwell B.

Negotiatus is our one-stop shop for ordering!

Reviewed on 2017/09/05

Place orders for any supplies, products or any needs from one place, view spending trends across the company, track the trends across locations, and save money on substituting the same product at lower prices!

Pros

I like how this software is so easily integrated with any and all ordering systems both online or over email. The support team is amazing and helps us ensure our orders are placed and delivered in a timely fashion. They save us money by finding the same product for cheaper online, and place orders for supplies and products that we don't want to be substituted anyway. Great versatility and flexibility with this site.

Cons

My only wish is that the administrator of our company on this site could have more abilities to edit and create functions within our platform. Right now, I have to email our support team to do certain things that I can take care of myself. However, the support team does a great job of helping out.

Great experience with Negotiatus

Reviewed on 2018/10/12

Negotiatus is an effortless way to save money.

Pros

Negotiatus was easy to set up among our numerous offices. I like that we can see just how much we've saved since starting Negotiatus.

Cons

The one challenge I've found is the ability to block items from being purchased.