Showing 179 reviews of 162

Showing 179 reviews of 162
Sandeep P.

Adobe Analytics Review

Reviewed on 2020/01/13

Its a been a great experience and its easy for non technical people to onboard to this tool.

Pros

Adobe Analytics is a powerful analytics tool - providing immensely powerful segmentation, flow analysis and other features that are great to dive into

Cons

There is a steep learning curve in this application and that may need some time for the entire team to catch up and learn about.

Incredibly robust tool for web analytics that I use daily.

Reviewed on 2018/05/19

All kinds of benefits. It greatly increases my productivity and gives me the ability to refine my reporting and data analysis. Most of the benefits were named in the Pros section of my review, so I won't go into much detail here, but I will say that the utility of Adobe Analytics has been proved time and again. I would say the value that it adds to my organization is worth the money, and more. One thing that I forgot to mention in the Pros section is Adobe Target. We implemented this tool around 2 years ago and it's vastly expanded our testing capabilities. This is especially helpful when working with our product team. The results of testing help us evaluate the impact of product features in an efficient and effective manner.

Pros

The tool is amazingly flexible. The possibilities for segment creation in order to refine your data for ad hoc analysis and reporting are endless. The different tools that you can use for ad hoc analysis, visualizations, pulling clickstream data, and creating reports are comprehensive. Adobe consistently updates Analytics with new and useful features. I am constantly discovering new tools that help make my job easier and help make me more effective at my job. Scheduling reports is easy and flexible. The customer service is great as well - fast, reliable, and highly communicative. Last, but not least, is the tool Report Builder that integrates with Excel. You can automatically pull Adobe report into Excel which makes analytics reporting way easier.

Cons

Sometimes Adobe Analytics can be slow, and sometimes certain tools will simply not work. I've been frustrated on occasion when I receive constant errors in the Workspace module. This is rare, but when it happens it significantly disrupts my workflow. Data Warehouse can also be very slow. It is not an agile tool, at least not as agile as I need it to be sometimes. Also, I frequently get logged out of my account after a short time of inactivity.

An enterprise analytics solution that might be too much for your needs

Reviewed on 2020/05/12

Adobe Analytics helped our company improve our reporting, but ultimately we decided to move away from it. Google Analytics has greatly improved its reporting and tracking capabilities in recent years, and Adobe Analytics was much more robust than what we actually needed for most situations. Unless you are a multi-billion dollar company with very complex tracking and reporting needs, I would not recommend Adobe Analytics.

Pros

The reporting is exceptional and second-to-none. Adobe Analytics gives you very robust tracking options, but where it really blows away other analytics solutions is the reporting capabilities. The presentation is fantastic and easy to understand, and there are incredible customization options.

Cons

It can be difficult to implement. Unlike Google Analytics, there are very few out-of-the-box integrations with Adobe Analytics. Unfortunately, the support isn't that great either. Their help sections are often unavailable or very limited, and there aren't many people writing about Adobe Analytics.

Tyrone W.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Adobe Analytics is the best software for data analysis

Reviewed on 2019/09/07

Adobe has helped me to reveal the weak points that the consumer has while on the site, and quickly provides recommendations to renew the experience.

Pros

Adobe Analytics is a very professional tool that is immensely useful in any company, its functions are considerably necessary to better manage information, among the most notable advantages is its simple interface to understand and the pleasant and easy-to-use work environment, of the same So, we like the depth we can reach when reporting marketing campaigns and, finally, I love the configuration and speed with which I can log in and get the latest analysis of our company's website.

Cons

Adobe Analytics is a very complete and easy-to-use tool, I can't find something I don't like about this amazing software.

• Industry: Information Services
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

One of the best web analytics platforms available

Reviewed on 2018/04/08

Pros

Very powerful and customizable. Integrates well with other tools, including other Adobe Marketing Cloud (AMC) products.

Cons

A little pricey, so not well-suited for smaller businesses who may be better offer with a free service like Google Analytics. Takes a while to learn how to use all features.

• Industry: Food & Beverages

The Ferrari of Analytics tools

Reviewed on 2019/12/13

This tool makes Google Analytics look like it is for children. The analysis power of Adobe is so far ahead they are not comparable. I had been using Google Analytics for 8 years and this blew my mind.

Pros

Adobe Analytics is the single most robust analytics tool I have ever used. Its segmentation abilities are insane and its connection to the Adobe Stack make it a powerhouse.

Cons

Adobe Analytics comes with a pretty steep learning curve and to find quality training is not free. Plus because of its incredible customization it takes a lot of tribal knowledge to understand the back end connections too.

Sahr S.

A great tool that helps you get actionable insights if setup and used correctly.

Reviewed on 2018/04/20

Tracking traffic on my site can provide a lot of rich insight and Adobe has allowed me to do that. It was tough to get a handle of at first, but now that it's ready, there's a lot that can be useful with it.

Pros

Probably one of the best features of Adobe Analytics is the ability to track eCommerce funnels. This has been bread-and-butter for Adobe for a long time. Also, Adobe can integrate with a lot of 3rd party tools which gives it an edge over Google if you don't use any Google products.

Cons

Just like any software, it has to be managed. Adobe Analytics is very robust in features, but if you do not do your tag management right, if you don't set-up your reporting and measurements, or do your visualization tables properly, you really defeats the purpose of its use cases.

Norbert S.

Useful software, but knowledge of terms is required

Reviewed on 2018/03/11

Pros

I like the numerous options available in Adobe Analytics. This software allows you to make the workflow more organized, facilitating the work of the team by a set of convenient marketing functions.

Cons

Because of the huge functionality initially software may seem quite complicated. For comfortable use it is necessary to know the special terminology.

Amy L.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Convenient way to monitor visitor activity

Reviewed on 2018/12/08

Pros

With this software, we were able to monitor the overall activity of visitors in real time, as well as to compare current data with those that were recorded earlier.

Cons

The only significant drawback of Adobe Analytics is the rather high complexity, which is why our employees had to spend a lot of time studying the settings.

Ahmet A.
  • Industry: Building Materials

Convenient and functional

Reviewed on 2018/11/30

Pros

The program allows you to quickly and accurately analyze consumer behavior, pleased that the reports can be customized at your discretion and uploaded to any carrier in the right format.

Cons

There were difficulties when setting up dashboards for the mobile version of the application. Otherwise, the expediency of using the program depends on the software package used by the company. In some cases it is more convenient to use Google Analytics.

Hardian N.
  • Industry: Food Production
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

The workspace are the key

Reviewed on 2019/12/12

if it's not too slow (loading time, changing parameter, time frame, lead to load, not as fast as google analytics), i would use it daily.

Pros

- the workspace for project are as fluid as you can be for reporting
- can create custom variable metrics, more complex than google analytics imho

Cons

- the basic report template is a bit abysmal
- slow, very slow
- compared to google analytics it is not very intuitive (compare time frame) if i can use google analytics i will use that first for reporting unless its very specific.
- some of my custom report still uses flash

Leonard M.
  • Industry: Sporting Goods
  • Used Other for 2+ years

great tool!

Reviewed on 2020/02/05

Great software which is not fully self explanatory, so youll need to look certain things up, but overall it is great!

Pros

I like about this software that it provides a large variety of features which enable you to basically do everthing you'd want from a software in this field!

Cons

There is times where you need help to figure out how to handle certain thungs/tools but I guess this is also due to the complexicity of the software.

Andrey K.

Multifunctional tool

Reviewed on 2019/02/28

Pros

Thanks to Adobe Analytics, I get reports and can effectively analyze data that is collected in one place and can be viewed by me through a personal computer or mobile device.

Cons

The software does not integrate with tools that are not among the products of Adobe. It takes a lot of free space on your hard disk.

• Industry: Media Production

Takes Some Getting Used To

Reviewed on 2019/02/17

We use Adobe Analytics extensively at work to evaluate our site traffic. The data is very visual and makes it easy for us to discern what is working and what isn't.

Pros

There is a lot you can do with Adobe Analytics. The drag-and-drop features makes building specific screens easy and quick, once you know the metrics you're looking for. Being able to share screens with coworkers is great - dozens of people can benefit from one person's time and effort.

Cons

The hardest part of Adobe may be signing in. Many of my colleagues (myself included) have been thwarted by its sign-in page. Once you get past that, it takes a while to get a handle on the different metrics available and how to apply them to data. We've had multiple trainings at work but I'm still not sure I get it. But this may be more to do with the trainings we've been given or my own learning curve than the quality of the product.
Also, you'll probably want a business analyst team at your back to set up the different metrics and import data for you.

Great for Charts/Overall Metrics

Reviewed on 2018/01/17

Pros

Adobe Analytics is pretty powerful software. It has a user-friendly interface and is great for web analytics KPIs including page views, bounce rates, etc. You can get substantial reports with the filter tabs, which allows you to filter several metrics, custom segments, events and detailed charts/graphs.

Cons

It is very different from other metric software so it takes getting used to the interface. After using for a few weeks, you should be able to get the hang of it!

• Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Used for analysing website transaction by customer

Reviewed on 2021/03/02

I would definitely recommend using it if you have to deal with large website data for analytical purposes.

Pros

Easy to link with an existing website. I like the customization of various charts and different metrics used to analyze data from a different perspective. I can create and test my campaign with greater ease. Documentation of process is clear and informative

Cons

I found it tough o get started but once you get a hang of it it becomes easy to use. Customer support should be better if we are stuck on some functionality

Tyson S.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Too Complicated

Reviewed on 2018/10/04

I didn't set it up but it seemed like a headache to get anyone to want to because of how difficult it was.

Pros

I like that you can dive into the data pretty deeply.
I like that you can segment the data.

Cons

I don't like how hard it is to install on a site. It's a lot of initial set up.

• Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Good but expensive for what it offers

Reviewed on 2018/12/27

Some of our clients are not happy to use Google Analytics and so opt for an alternative with Adobe. Most of the feedback is average but the subscription cost is often a negative sticking point.

Pros

Its a solid alternative to Google Analytics

Cons

Some of the tag implementations cause more problems than they solve.

Rajana K.

A little confusing tool for new users

Reviewed on 2018/03/15

Pros

In Adobe Analytics, everything is done fairly concisely and simply. This software is well suited for everything to be organized. By means of Adobe Analytics it is convenient to analyze own data.

Cons

I do not like badges, which sometimes get confused during work. They make it difficult for anyone who has little familiarity with this software to use it, just starting to use it.

Lauren B.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Adobe Analytics transformed our marketing reporting

Reviewed on 2018/09/11

Pros

The functionality is great - we were able to create reports for every use case we had.

Cons

It's not the easiest of packages - training is definitely required in order to explore the full functionality.

William D.
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Easy

Reviewed on 2020/05/13

Pros

This program helps Adobe follow up on issues with the programs sent it to them by the users of the programs

Cons

It takes a long time for adobe to get back to you

Brenna N.

Great

Reviewed on 2018/01/16

Pros

Overall I have liked this software program so far- I am big on Customer Service and this would be a great way for us to better understand and serve our Customers.

Cons

I don't like how Adobe Products you now have to have a month/month subscription- instead of a one time fee up front, or however long you want it

Dean B.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Reviewed on 2015/07/30

Marcela S.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Analytics of sales

Reviewed on 2020/01/20

A free trial version of Google Analytics is available on the Google website and you can sign up for access to Google Analytics services. Each of the five main product lines of Google Analytics can be managed individually without additional configuration. by the developers.

Pros

To use the Google Analytics service, you can obtain an instance of the product or create a project in the Google Analytics service. You can then download an unlimited number of instances to run on more than one computer or server.

Cons

When you want to run the same analyzes on a larger number of individual products, you should consider using the Google administration tool. This tool allows administrators to access many Google Analytics reports using a single URL.

Michelle B.
  • Industry: Insurance

Adobe Analytics

Reviewed on 2019/12/10

My experience with Adobe Analytics has been very good so far! I would recommend it to anyone.

Pros

Adobe Analytics has great functionality and it makes it so easy for us to collect and analyze statistics.

Cons

We are still new Adobe Analytics but it has taken me awhile to learn how to use the program. This might just be operator error though.