Look & Hook Reviews

Look & Hook

Call tracking & phone call analytics for websites

5/5 (5 reviews)
Artem B.

My choice.

Reviewed on 2018/10/29

For us, the main factor in choosing a new system is that it needs to be functional as soon as I register. After comparing options, the choice fell on the Look & Hook system. Why? Because as soon as I log into the system, I immediately have access to the CMR, telephony, and callback functions. By the way, the costs of the system (communication tariffs) are also encouraging. In general, among competitors, these are probably the best pricing terms available according to my research. In general, I can recommend the Look & Hook system to anyone tired of spending valuable time on systems that don't do what they are supposed to do.

Pros

Сonvenient service, prompt technical support, good cost.

Cons

I had to seek advice from tech support to clarify issue with integration

Mike I.

Great!

Reviewed on 2018/11/01

I used Look & Hook's customer service recently as well. When I began the integration process with my site, a couple of challenges arose, i.e., not all the calls reached the CMR. After calling customer support, they immediately recommended some modifications to the site so that everything would be correctly transmitted. The issue was resolved right then and there by telephone. The customer support agent conducted the relevant tests, everything was double-checked, and they made notes on my account to track that everything was corrected appropriately. I didn’t even have to recheck anything myself—I just sent screenshots of the problem, and they took it from there.

Pros

Super Easy to use and track phone calls!

Cons

data from googleAds comes only once a day

Ivan P.

Really nice service!

Reviewed on 2018/10/30

Again, everything is working correctly on my end. Compared with the other services available, my choice falls on Look & Hook. It has the most transparent analytics of all online platforms and comes with adequate communication tariffs.

Pros

All has gone good after we understand how to set up and how to use all settings

Cons

No complaints at this time. I think this is the best quality for such money. Maybe they should work a little bit with their interface

Olha S.

Look-Hook experience

Reviewed on 2018/10/22

We work with a lot of customers whos calls are the main source of sales. We always suggest to our clients qualitatively track calls and recommend the best analytical services. Look-hook is one of the best analytical services so far, which has obvious advantages: reports, excellent support and high quality service.

Pros

very easy and conveniently to use and track phone calls

Cons

data from googleAds come once a day. Almost good.

Konstantin S.

LookHook Feedback

Reviewed on 2018/10/20

Very useful thing for any online store. Despite my little experience of using look-hook services, every dollar paid by me pays off on the very first. All functions included in the package works properly as promised by representatives of the company. Highly recommend this company and services.

Pros

So useful tool. Highly recommend this system

Cons

Almost good. No integration with BingAds.