Fienta

The easiest way to sell tickets and register attendees

Dan R.
  • Industry: Events Services

Putting the power of ticketing an event into the promoters hands

Reviewed on 2019/01/04

Fienta have enabled us to take control of how and when we ticket. And to be able to see varied and detailed reports. Customer service has been quick and easy. Lots of thumbs up.

Pros

That we can setup the event when we want and with a variety of ticket options, discount codes and all with specific date validity options. We can easily check tickets at the event and no-one has to print out a single thing.

Cons

Would have liked this software to have been around a long time ago!

Response from Fienta

Hello Dan, thank you for all the nice words and for taking the time to write us the review!

Paul P.

Kinoteater

Reviewed on 2019/01/04

Everything's fast, correct and developing in the right direction. It's been a great financially and marketing-wise.

Pros

- easy to use
- information can be changed quickly
- i have full overview of who are my customers
- i can easily track sales

Cons

- i can't create several shows of the same event
- i can't sell tickets with a seating plan
- i can't cancel sold tickets or change them between events
- discount codes don't copy along when i copy events
- would be nice if the check box to use e-mails when people buy tickets is always present

Response from Fienta

Hello Paul, thank you for the review! Your feedback is really valuable. Some of this, like cancelling tickets and making refunds, we already implemented. Others are added to our product log and we will let you know once any feature you mentioned is ready for use.

Matthias A.

Easy in - easy out

Reviewed on 2019/05/28

I was searching for an online ticketing solution for an event, that I was organizing. It was great and easy to work with Fienta.

Pros

- super intuitive
- good to implement and customize
- As an organizer I want a solution that saves time and works reliable. Fienta does that.

Cons

- the software is great
- I would really appreciate the option of different payment methods. Credit card is fine, but here in Austria people are still used to transfer money directly from their bank accounts.

Response from Fienta

Hello Matthias, thank you for the review!

Liina A.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Easy, fast and userfriendly environment

Reviewed on 2020/03/06

With Fienta I can be my own boss when it comes to sell tickets online.

Pros

There is no middle-man between the organizer and the event. You can create an event and do all the necessary changes by yourself when needed. I just love the simplicity of sending free tickets, clear report and sale overview.

Cons

When the sale was non-active (e.g. tickets sold out), I couldn't find the option to send free tickets. But I got the instruction from Fietna quickly. It´s actually very easy :)

Response from Fienta

Thank you Liina!

Hainer Õ.
  • Industry: Performing Arts

Life is easy!

Reviewed on 2019/05/28

It took away concern about ticketing!

Pros

I found Fienta and I am super happy as we were thinking how to handle the ticket sales of our event. With Fienta it was easy. I am not very professional IT-person, but this was simply to use, create diferent ticket types etc.

Cons

No issues. I just myself forgot to follow the number of specific ticket type amount. Maybe it would be good to have e-mail reminder if some ticket type comes close to limit?

Response from Fienta

Hello Hainer, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We'll add the the suggestion of sending reminders about sold out ticket types to our list of to-dos :)

Silver L.

Review for Fienta

Reviewed on 2019/01/04

Online ticket sales before and during an event (it is a good alternative to card terminals)

Pros

UI, easy to use, analytics, features, customer support, special solutions

Cons

The pricing could be always better, otherwise all is good

Response from Fienta

Hello Silver, thank you for the feedback!

Mari K.

Fienta review

Reviewed on 2019/05/30

Pros

We organized one event by using Fienta. Fienta was easy to understand and we got extra good support from Rene.

Cons

Don't remember any problems with this app. So nothing to write about here.

Response from Fienta

Dear Mari, thank you for taking the time to leave as a feedback!

Jorge G.
  • Industry: Music

Very satisfied

Reviewed on 2019/05/28

I have used Fienta for selling tickets for 3 concerts and the experience has been very possitive:
- It was much easier to create tickets and organize the pre-selling in comparison to the other ways we previously used.
- It made it easier and cheaper for our audience to get online tickets in advance.
- The accounting and paying was made enormously fast after the month was gone. You know what and when to expect it, and that is very convenient.

Pros

It is very easy to configure your event and your tickets. It saves lots of time.

Cons

Nothing to mention. I am very satisfied with all the tools I have used so far from Fienta.

Response from Fienta

Thank you for the review!

Ida J.

Greatest ticketing platform

Reviewed on 2019/01/07

Fienta saved our event. We needed additional features to have attendees' registration and no other ticketing platform supported us, but Fienta did everything to help us. They've added additional features, customised registration page, answered every question and took care of everything. You can really trust Fienta. We're using it for 2nd year and it's a completely flawless experience.

Pros

It's super easy to use, works perfectly, and the customer support is amazing. Price is really low for the great service you get.

Cons

There are some more features needed to be installed, however the improvement Fienta makes is amazing. You can see them growing and making their best to become better every year.

Response from Fienta

Dear Ida, thank you for being with us and for all the feature requests which has helped us to grow in right direction!

Anni-brit R.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Fienta event planning software

Reviewed on 2019/07/30

Awesome! Great and fast customer support!

Pros

I like that I can easily embed it into my own website and that there are so many payment options (including the ones relevant in my country, not just PayPal/credit card). The recurring events option is also such a timesaver!

Cons

The only thing I can think of is that sometimes I forget to save something after editing an event and then have to start all over again - I am used to having autosave :)

Response from Fienta

Hello Anni-Brit, thank you for the review!

We are in process of making the Save button to stick on screen so you won't forget saving your changes. Please let us know if you have any other suggestions to make Fienta better for everyone.

Priit K.

Really easy ticketing tool

Reviewed on 2019/01/04

We sold our conference tickets through an Woocommerce solution. This left me with a lot of manual work. I had problems with VAT, online payments, and invoice payments. Our event has around 200 participants and I spent 70 hours on ticketing. Now, with Fienta, it's less than a third of that. We continue to use Fienta for all our events.

Pros

Easy to use tool that takes care of all my needs when selling conference tickets. The team is super responsive and everything just works or will work shortly after you let the team know what you need. They even work with your clients when the client needs help. Payment options are all there.

Cons

I don't like that the software is so easy to use. Leaves me with the feeling that I'm not working at all. No stress no nothing. Like a vacation and the money keeps pouring in.

Response from Fienta

Dear Priit, thank you for the review! We'll do our best to keep the bar hight and come up with some exciting new features soon.

Raul H.
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Best ticketing solution!

Reviewed on 2019/01/04

We were looking a ticketing solution for our events. It was necessary that it would be easy to use for customers and admins. You can set up everything by yourself, you have great overview of the event (different reports) and you can check all the tickets at the gate with Fienta app. Additionally I would like to brought out the costumer support, which has been really helpful for setting up event most complicated events and ticketing solutions. Response time is great!

Pros

The ease of use, customer support, functionality and features, great reports, different payment methods and best price. Overall the complete ticketing solution for different kind of events. I would strongly recommend!

Cons

Always possibility to add few more elements and features.

Response from Fienta

Dear Raul, thank you for the review!

Kenneth P.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

One Of The Best Ticket Platforms Out There (if not the best)

Reviewed on 2019/05/31

I am really happy that I found this platform because it is easy to use, beautiful interface and also saves a lot of money when organizing events. The support team is helpful and I hope they implement all the suggestions the community gives them. The cover photo for the event is quite tricky to add (whether it is too big when displaying the complete webpage, or too small) so I would like that they made a better preview form or somehow made it easier. Not that we have to experiment by pixels how big it will really look like.

Pros

Fienta's interface is really easy to use. I have used a number of different ticketing platforms in the past but was blown away by Fienta already organizing my first event. This is no exaggeration. Moreover, it is so cost effective, you can save a lot of money by using Fienta compared to some other platforms out there. The customer support is AMAZING!

Cons

I think as it is a fairly new company, they still lack a few specific features but it is no big deal as everything important is there. There are custom fields that you can add when a person buys a ticket but sadly they are not obligatory and the buyer can bypass the custom fields by just not entering any information. I would like to see that you can make the custom fields required.

Response from Fienta

Hello Kenneth! Thank you for the feedback and all the kind words!
PS: Custom fields can actually be defined as mandatory. Please contact us through the support chat for instructions in case you missed this feature.

Ruslan G.

Great service with great people

Reviewed on 2019/01/14

10 out of 10

Pros

Attitude. People of fienta were always there to help. I would call that extremely helpful. Those guys are ready to stand for you, as you are in their team. And it's charming.

Cons

Everything works fine, but there are still some gaps, which marketers would like to see: tracking pixels, extended discount systems, affiliate systems etc. However for the general usage its just perfect.

Response from Fienta

Dear Ruslan, thank you for all the kind words and for the review! We will definitely try to implement the features you mentioned.

Krista R.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Time saving tool

Reviewed on 2020/02/25

I have been a creator and admin of an event as well user. Love the simplicity of the setup, the speed of getting answers to the questions, FIenta's people knowledge of tax systems in different countries,

Pros

Very simple process to add an event, clear FAQ, possibility to refund just with one click

Cons

This is not something not to like but more of a convenient service - when downloading orders would be great to have an option - alphabetical order or "made on" or made between. But as it can all be done also in excel, no big issue.

Response from Fienta

Thank you Krista!

Lauris G.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Great ticketing solution

Reviewed on 2019/05/28

Overall satisfied. Great customer support.

Pros

Clean and nice design, payment functionality, payout system.

Cons

No gift card option that could be used accross all events.

Response from Fienta

Hello Lauris, thank you for the review!

Nicci S.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

The best choice we made for our event!!

Reviewed on 2019/07/02

Very pleasant, easy to use. Great support for any questions we had. Great follow-up to any requests we made. A super positive experience!

Pros

It was so user friendly, easily laid out with helpful tips and suggestions. Nothing was fussy or complicated. Just straight forward. It looks great and was it super easy to follow all order and requests. Great quality. Easy and reliable, one less thing to worry about!

Cons

Perhaps an easier link for connecting back details but even that wasn't such a big deal. Overal a great experience.

Response from Fienta

Hello Nicci, thank you for the review!

Riina P.

Perfect for any event

Reviewed on 2019/07/03

Pros

It was easy to use and the event page looked professional despite Fienta was filled in by an unprofessional in ICT.

Cons

It was not possible to change the font of the text.

Response from Fienta

Dear Riina, thank you for the review!

Easy, transparent, functional

Reviewed on 2019/05/28

It helped us sell tickets and communicate with users in easy manner

Pros

Fast support online, easy to use dashboard, custom made functionality

Cons

Reporting and search wasn't at first intuitive, it has improved

Response from Fienta

Thank you for the review!

Rauno M.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Quality service

Reviewed on 2019/05/31

Pros

Reports after to event to make marketing and send presentations. You could approach differently to attended people and people who didn't attend.
Very easy to use and great customer support.

Cons

If I needed landing page to my events I needed to ask this directly from customer support. Couldn't set up by myself.

Response from Fienta

Thank you Rauno for your feedback!

Karolina M.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Great ticketing system

Reviewed on 2020/12/16

Great

Pros

Easy to use, allows free and priced tickets, allows a great variety of different tickets and sicounts, great customer service, good clear pricing, looks nice.

Cons

The emails sent from Fienta cannot be edited - it would be nice to add the editing options (adding links, bolding etc).

Response from Fienta

Dear Karolina,

Thank you for the review! I'll make sure we will add HTML option for the emails within few weeks.

Kind regards
Rene from Fienta

Gabija B.
  • Industry: Events Services

LOGIN says a big thanks to Fienta

Reviewed on 2020/09/30

Pros

It is a third year then we work with Fienta and each year this platform becomes better and easier to use. As always customer service was perfect and Fienta's team solved all our ideas and needs so the buyers was happy about the whole buying process.

Thank you very much!

Cons

Due to pandemic situation we had a lot of changes, so we noticed some points which could be helpful, for example to find ticket order with only ticket QR code.

Response from Fienta

Hi Gabija,

Thank you the review!

Rene from Fienta

Jarmo S.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Easy to use and great customer support

Reviewed on 2019/05/28

We were struggling with customised sales of table bookings and Fienta had the solution out of the box.

Pros

Fienta is pretty intuitive and easy to use for beginners. There are a lot of possibilities to customise the event, but luckily it is easy to duplicate events, so you don't need to start all over again with a new event. The customer support responded quickly and helped with all the questions I had. A great experience overall.

Cons

The name of the software, Fienta, is a bit hard to remember. It lacks the connotations with either "events" or "tickets".

Response from Fienta

Dear Jarmo, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review!

Rahel O.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

A very convenient alternative to other bigger ticket sale portals in Estonia

Reviewed on 2019/01/06

Pros

I like how easy it is to use the system and to modify it to one's needs. You don't have to use all of the possibilities but they're there for you. Also, I've needed help with a technical thing just once and I got it very fast and accurate.

Cons

I like the software. I'm just hoping it gets more and more popular soon so that it starts to work as a marketing platform a bit by itself as well.

Response from Fienta

Dear Rahel, thank you for the review!

Maria J.
  • Industry: Performing Arts

Very happy

Reviewed on 2019/01/29

Pros

It is really easy to use and good value for money. Also, I like that you can link it with your website so that the customers can purchase tickets right there.

Cons

I wish there was a "basket" function so that you could buy multiple tickets at once by adding them to your basket first.

Response from Fienta

Thank you for the feedback and feature request!