Dockwa

A marina management & marketing hub that boaters love.

4,9
4,7
4,5
4,8
4,9
Dan F.
Industry: Construction

I absolutely love the Dockwa app.

Reviewed on 2018/07/28

I love the ease of booking. It's simple, it keeps the requirements of my vessel and automatically books on my cc.

Pros

Our family are full time cruisers traveling on our sailboat. We love that Dockwa completely streamlines the check-in process that is required with most marinas, also you know the amenities, and what other peoples opinions of the marina is through Dockwa reviews.

Cons

Our only complaint is that not enough marinas have signed up to book through Dockwa yet. But we are waiting.

Louis C.
Industry: Government Administration
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Boaters Love it, Users Love It!

Reviewed on 2020/09/03

The implementation of the software was very straightforward and went smoothly thanks to the assistance of our support adviser. The customer service from DockWa is always top notch, and the system is easy for our dockmasters to use. It has helped us streamline our process and really focus on keeping good lines of communication with our boaters.

Pros

Great user interface, hands-off payment processing, useful various reports, easy to communicate with boaters, accessible remotely.

Cons

Initially, the cost to use DockWa consisted of a percentage of our revenue, but recently an additional annual software fee was added. Also, this new base package is very slim on some basic features that would be very helpful to marinas that don't require the extra bells and whistles and advertising features.

Christy B.

The long-awaited Reservation system that will enhance your customer's booking experience

Reviewed on 2016/01/28

Dockwa is simple and efficient, easy to use yet enormously advantageous to those customers seeking to reserve while cruising. If you're searching for a new reservation system or to enhance your customer's reservation experience, Dockwa is your solution.

Ryan R.
Industry: Law Enforcement

Menemsha Harbor

Reviewed on 2020/09/14

Dockwa has been a great addition to our marina. We have increased our revenue and our customer experience has been made easier with this software.

Pros

The ease of use and available suport are my favorite parts of this software. It has made my job easier to have everything, both Transient and Residential on one database for organization purposes.

Cons

I would like it to be more tailerable to specific marinas needs.

Michaella G.

Stay Hip & Jump Ship, to Dockwa!

Reviewed on 2016/01/26

Dockwa has made a tremendous impact on the operations management of Edgartown Harbor and I look forward to utilizing its ever-improving features as product development continues to progress at an accelerating pace.

Regardless how vague or specific our feedback and requests have been, the team has done an incredible job implementing solutions to meet our needs in timely fashion. This ability to precisely tailor the software to the nth degree combined with the cohesive and user-friendly platform has set a new precedent for customer reach and profit growth, all the while, lowering costs and simplifying duties. To add, it would be an understatement to say the teams' accessibility and response time is awe-inspiring, especially when taking into account, the sheer momentum their business is scaling-out at.

Dockwa is second-to-none in the industry, and frankly, competitive alternatives are inexistent. To any prospective or indecisive clients, I sincerely doubt your opportunity cost not converting to Dockwa outweighs the upward mobility and potential gain you're sacrificing should you not. If you intend to maintain a competitive relevance in this industry but are not one of the 250+ marinas already on board and utilizing the service, I strongly encourage you to make the transition to Dockwa.

Connor M.
Industry: Hospitality
Company size: Self Employed

excellent customer service

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2020/06/25

dockwa has helped get me more streamlined bookings for my mooring rental company.

Pros

the software is very user friendly. A “tech novice” like my self am easily able to navigate through the system.

Cons

I feel that the easiest of use on mobile
interface could be a bit better.

Noreen B.

This software is all about efficiency and style. Works great, looks great.

Reviewed on 2016/01/15

DOCKWA is a simple to use software that gives boaters and marinas fast information. With new features available since last season, it should save us lots of time and steps in the reservation process giving us more time for our customers.

Josalyn C.

As a marina company that just started implementing the program we are excited to see the results!

Reviewed on 2016/01/25

As a marina company that just started implementing the program we are excited to see the results in the upcoming boating season. Dockwa made it a very easy process to get our properties onboard with their program.

Beth W.

Five Stars across the board

Reviewed on 2016/01/25

Overall a great product and customer service.

Angie M.
Industry: Education Management
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Great tool to use while boating!

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2017/09/20

Great user friendly tool to have while boating.

Pros

Super helpful map that allows you to just type your location and will display marinas. Then it will allow you to reserve a slip based on your boat length and days/hours you want to stay.

Cons

Not many cons. Sometimes I wish they would have more pictures of the marina itself to help determine if we want this one or that one.

Alana M.
Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Makes booking easy

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018/03/27

Pros

Using Dockwa has made booking in the winter, we use to lose a lot of business when we were away for the winter but now clients can book online. It has also saved time not answering the phones

Cons

The biggest issue clients have complained about is not being able to select the dock slip they prefer.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10