Shoppingfeed

Multi-channel eCommerce syndication and fulfillment mastery

Zack G.
  • Industry: Music

Shopping Feed's adventure in Gong paradise.

Reviewed on 2019/03/28

We have a lot of product and most of the time Shopping-Feed can handle it, but expect to run into some issues especially with customization. Luckily, Shopping-Feed's support team is pretty good and can work with you to fix your problems with the software as long as you remember patience is a virtue.

Pros

The customization that we can have with metafields, That has really helped us make better listings on our favorite market places. Also the customer reps are always there to help me out if I have any questions. They love calls and screen-sharing too.

Cons

There was a pretty big mess up on Amazon once, but we eventually got it fixed thanks to the customer support. Also, it might take some time to get things the way you want them on the market places, but if you work with Shopping-Feed support and the market place you'll eventually get get your items up correctly.

• Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Like the Name Says, Shopping Feed Manages our Shopping Feeds

Reviewed on 2019/10/03

Overall we are quite happy with Shopping Feed, but there are some improvements that we need to hammer out. We love having visibility into our feeds across platforms.

Pros

We have a huge social media following. Shopping Feed has been a great way to manage our shopping feeds across Facebook and Instagram as well as increase conversion and manage our feeds across different platforms and regions.

Cons

We have a fairly complicated product catalog and the Shopping Feed team has struggled a bit to help us hone in exactly what we need out of our feeds. We are 90% of the way there, but it has been a struggle.

Denis B.
  • Industry: Furniture

Shopping Feed - Great Value

Reviewed on 2019/04/10

Pros

I like the flexibility and the support from Drew, Max and Oleg

Cons

Takes some learning - but has a stack of features

• Industry: Wholesale

Great Data Feed for Third Party Shopping Channels

Reviewed on 2018/07/31

The Shopping Feed team is top-notch! Very professional, easy to work with, and supportive. We can get ahold of them any time of day and they are quick to identify any issues and work through them. Overall we are very pleased with their service. Drew and his team have been woderful!

Pros

Easy to implement, support staff, cost, and overall usabaility

Cons

The lag time between channel updates. The system updates 3-4 times per day, it would be better if it updated once an hour, once every 30 minutes

Powerful tool but not always intuitive

Reviewed on 2018/07/27

Good app. Lots of functionality.

Pros

Lots of functionality with Amazon. Very helpful support

Cons

Requires a lot of support to understand how to use all the functionality (for Amazon, anyway). I'm not a power user so took several emails to support to get what I wanted done. However, support was very patient and quick to respond.

Barry Z.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Pretty decent

Reviewed on 2018/07/27

Pros

i like that i can mass upload products in a catagory and set paramtewrs accordingly

Cons

it very compliacted to understand why listingsd failed to list

Erwin M.
  • Industry: Capital Markets
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Really easy syndication

Reviewed on 2019/09/29

Great experience, I highly recommend it to online sellers.

Pros

I really like its ease of use and the value for money it represents. Comprehensive channel support.

Cons

Nothing in particular. It does its job and does its well. I wish I could say the same about SaaS products in general.

Derek R.

Great Out of the Box Solution to Get Your Feed Up & Running

Reviewed on 2018/07/31

With Shopping Feed, we were easily able to generate a feed compatible with Google and Bing Merchant Centers. Without spending countless hours and testing, we were able to list our SKUs in the correct format to start our ads. We were able to focus on the shopping ads instead of setting up a feed just to show the ads. It has helped our business tremendously in saving time and money.

Pros

Shopping Feed has provided a simple solution to get our feed up and running without any technical implementations. We simply installed a module (Prestashop site) and the feed information was imported into the Shopping Feed System. From there we were able to control which products were included on the feed and the field mapping allowed us to match our fields with the required information for Google and Bing. We were ready to go on Google Merchant Center and our shopping ads showing within a day.

Cons

The system is working correctly, but there are a few items that I still am unsure about. For example, when products are updated on the site, I am not sure if the system pulls those new items onto the feed daily or if this requires a manual execution. This is not entirely clear. Also, when some of the categories or mapping is update within the system, I am not sure if this is update automatically or needs to be manually updated.

Sies J.
  • Industry: Wholesale

Love the app when get used to it

Reviewed on 2018/08/06

Pros

It can sync the inventory on multi-channel. It saves our time and work. And when we want to sell a new item, we just need to create the item in shopify, and Shopping feed can upload the information to different channels. Even though Amazon has a strict rule to do new listing and sync the listing. Shopping feed did a great job.

Cons

It needs to take some time to learn how to use the app. Especially for Amazon channel. So it needs some training for at the beginning. Fortunately, the shopping feed customer service is great. They are so patient. Otherwise, we will leave the app before we understand how to use it.

Lance K.

Next Level Sales

Reviewed on 2018/07/27

The overall experience with Shopping-Feed has been a positive one. It has allowed us to sell our products through different channels which has helped the entire business grow.

Pros

Setup and support were by far the highlights of my experience with Shopping-Feed. Like any new system there are always questions and best practices and the Shopping-Feed support team was always there to help. Emails were almost always answered in one business day and follow-up emails were always given after any phone call. What I like most of all was that we were able to get our products up on the shopping platforms we wanted to quickly.

Cons

The biggest challenge when using Shopping-Feed was inventory updates. We had some cases where our inventory was not updating quick enough, or at all, causing us to oversell some of our items. There have been solutions offered where we could put an inventory threshold on our products being sent via shopping feed, but this solution was not right for our specific business model.

Michael M.

Delivers on Promises

Reviewed on 2018/08/06

My rep has been great to work with. There are other feeds on the planet but these folks do good at reaching out.

Pros

If you are looking for a shopping feed this is a good one. The software itself delivers what it promises. Customer Support is very good. And it is a good value for the money!

Cons

Not too many cons it does what it says!!

Steven H.
  • Industry: Farming

Set it an forget it

Reviewed on 2018/08/03

Pros

It was relatively easy to set up and after that it has just done what it is supposed to do with only occasional input to add new products.

Cons

I can't think of any downsides to this software

Chad G.

CKS Online

Its been great

Pros

How it identifies feed issues and allows you push matching variable to Amazon

Cons

I find it confusing to figure out exactly what is causing the issue.

Robert R.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Shopping Feed for Amazon

Reviewed on 2018/08/06

I’m pretty neutral, even though it’s done what I wanted I didn’t find it very user friendly and takes longer to make changes than for example Software programmes.

Pros

That is sends all my shopify products from my store to Amazon.

Cons

It’s quite difficult to make changes to differ from what your store shows and make it unique to amazon.

Great Way to Set Up A Feed Quickly To Get Your Shopping Ads Running

Reviewed on 2019/03/28

I have had a great experience with Shopping Feed from the quality and features of the product to the great customer service. Any questions you have, the customer service team is very responsive and will address any questions you have with plenty of knowledge and troubleshooting tips.

Pros

The software easily integrates with your ecommerce platform and allows you to categorize your product listings. The mapping has a easy to use interface which allows you to provide the data necessary for Google Merchant Center and other ad platforms. The custom label feature is perfect for creating labels that allow you to easily segment your ads to your preference. I primarily use this software for Google Merchant, but you can easily expand to other channels (Amazon, Ebay, etc.) that the software will format for those channels.

Cons

Occasionally, the feed will break and you will need to login to fix some settings. However, I believe this issue may be due to the source (my website). Most of the time the software is hands-free and works as expected!

Michael G.

Great Service to Streamline Your Sales

Reviewed on 2018/08/03

Pros

I love that it automates the inventory feed to third party platforms like EBay, Amazon, etc. it saves us a ton of time when it comes to posting products.

Cons

A bit complicated to setup and sometimes requires support from the Shopping Feed Team.

Martin M.
  • Industry: Capital Markets

Best customer support ever

Reviewed on 2019/05/10

Executive is the best customer support i had the luck to discuss with. He helped me on lot of problems i've been trought. He's very professional and friendly.

Pros

Customer Service, the way that we create rules

Cons

The fetch time is too long, it could be awesome if it took less than 2 mins.

Matteo T.
  • Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Overall positive experience

Reviewed on 2019/03/31

I have been working with Shopping Feed for over 6 months now and they've really helped us integrating with 3rd party websites and affiliate networks through ready and customized integrations.

Their team is very responsive and always willing to help.

Great support
Custom options available

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about Shopping Feed

Jonathan B.

Effective tools, and great support

Reviewed on 2018/07/31

Pros

We use Shopping Feed to connect products from Shopify to various shopping channels, and sync orders placed on Amazon Marketplace. The tools are quite easy to use, and often being improved upon. Product data filtering and processing is very easy to use. Shopping Feed offers some of the most personable and direct customer support out of all the apps we use in the Shopify ecosystem. Overall, we've been very happy with the value of the app.

Cons

We haven't had any negative experiences to speak of.

Nicole S.
  • Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Worst Inventory Mangement System I've Used

Reviewed on 2020/12/08

Horrible product with little support to help you. Feeds don't sync when they are supposed to and i had to manually go in and edit quantities which completely defeats the purpose of paying for this. Higher cost than others on the market and you have to constantly be checking to make sure its working. Not worth the stress.

Pros

Auto populated listings between multiple sources

Cons

Not user-friendly at all, feeds only sync once every 6 hours, have to contact support about everything because nothing syncs like it says it's supposed to.

Colin K.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Multi platform E-Commerce Seller

Reviewed on 2018/08/06

The product does a nice job managing inventory. Id like it to be a little more automated and customizable.

Pros

Ability to get our inventory into multiple platforms, while having different price levels on each platform.

Cons

Flexibility, we are a 5 day a week operation. We dont like the fact that the system auto updates all weekend from the last file uploaded on friday evening. There isnt a way to turn this off.

Response from Shopping Feed

Hi Colin, we hear you. We try to make Shopping Feed setup and configuration automated as possible, while still the ability to make changes to each individual setting as your business sees fit. We hope that you will reach out to support and see if there are ways to make inventory updating a manual process.

Mohammed I.
  • Industry: Newspapers
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Great software for all channels

Reviewed on 2021/01/19

Excellent software. i recommend all drop-shipper to join

Pros

ebay connection made my day. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is explained me very well to achieve that.

Cons

None. Software has a step by step process, time consuming, but rewarding

Dan P.

Shopping Feed for Google Shopping

Reviewed on 2019/04/15

Quite positive.

Pros

The price and the customer support. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the rest were on point when it came to helping out with questions.

Cons

The sometimes unfinished UI. There was occasionally words that weren't translated from French.

Mary B.

Shopping Made Easy

Reviewed on 2019/04/09

Very friendly staff, great support with any issue and most important makes it easy to work with e commerce Channels.

Pros

I like the ease of getting eBay orders transferred over to Magento. The updates are quick when I make changes on products and the Rules help me regulate pricing. CUstomer Service is excellent - if I have a question I start a ticket and within a few hours, sometimes sooner I get a response....there is also the option
to text an agent live. I am going to take advantage now of a few more channels at affordable monthly pricing.

Cons

Once in awhile but not often the system unlinks to Magento. It only happened 2x in over 2 years so that is really the only thing I can think of at the moment that I was concerned about but as I said it was resolved within a few hours.

Raymond S.

Great service, excellent support

Reviewed on 2018/08/07

Shopping Feed has helped me distribute my updated product catalog quickly to Google and Facebook/Instagram. This has helped me reach thousands of new customers with almost no effort.

Pros

Setting up feeds can be complicated, anytime there has been an issue with portals changing their requirements or feed setup the support staff has been very quick to help make appropriate adjustments.

Cons

The overall backend is complicated and not very intuitive.