Evergreen

Beverage program management & marketing for bars & breweries

Jason H.
  • Industry: Restaurants

All your beverage marketing needs

Reviewed on 2019/09/08

I really do enjoy Evergreen and I would get the program again, I feel like when it was being sold to us they could have been a little more up front about our menu needs. After all, we are a Bar and Grill not just a bar.

Pros

The software is very easy to set up and start using once it is installed and put into place. The ease and flow of the site make setting up digital menus and digital displays fun to do. The fact that you can connect all social media and reviews to one source is amazing as well. The event page is great to be able to set up the weekly specials and monthly events that may be going on, set it and forget it!

Cons

As this is great for beverages, we were given the impression that it would help with our food menu as well. While we can set up a simple hour hour menu, it does not really let us do too much in the way for marketing anything special or specific.

As an everyday user...

Reviewed on 2019/05/16

Pros

The software just makes my job easier...it's that simple. Everything I need in one place. Very user friendly which makes it easy to train new employees of any age.

Cons

Honestly I can not think of anything I do not like about the software.

Megan D.

Wonderful Business tool

Reviewed on 2019/05/23

Everyone I have dealt with has been so kind and helpful. They respond quickly to inquiries and after the initial setup, I didn't need to bother anyone because it is so user friendly.

Pros

It is extremely easy to use. I rotate my taps every few days and it is extremely simple to update the website and menu boards so everything stays current.

Cons

I do wish that there were more preset menu designs for the menu TVs, But it is certainly not a deal breaker.

Matt M.

Dos Desperados Brewery

Reviewed on 2016/06/17

Jeff Warriner and his team were able to build a custom template down to our exact requirements. The specifications took some time initially, but we are very happy with the end result and the end result.

Pros

- Functionality
- Rotating Promotion screens, clean looking graphics
- Ability to find our beer at other locations
- Social Media connections

Megan P.

Quick, Understandable, Organized

Reviewed on 2016/05/09

I have been using Taphunter for a few months now and I must say, it has been a great addition to our company. It adds so much to the organization of our draft beer. It makes drink menus easier to understand for customers and easier to organize and print for staff. The quick access into the draft list on the app is essential and I can't image now how we survived without it.
I love this program and I would recommend it to any growing bar or brewery.

Also, the customer service is top notch. Not only are they nice and quick to respond, they enjoy good beer - which is a quality I really enjoy in a person.

Karen B.

Amazingly easy to use, updating beer list is a snap, great for generating beer menus, overall...

Reviewed on 2016/05/13

There are always a few glitches when creating something new. The positive side of this is giving suggestions and getting almost immediate response and changes, whether system wide or personal to your own application. We got on board very early in the game when TapHunter was just starting out. We knew this would be a great boon to restaurants, bars and the San Diego beer industry and it has proven to be invaluable to making our beer selection available to our customers, whether in our Brew Pub or when they are out and about looking for a particular beer on tap. Kudos TapHunter!

Anthony N.

Huge Increase to Beer Program

Reviewed on 2016/05/09

Since implementing Tap Hunter we have seen a 20%+ increase in beer sales. It makes printing menus and keeping both customers and staff up-to-date on selections SO much easier. We Now print beer menus every 3 to 4 days, and are encouraged to bring in new beers due to how much easier it is to manage compared to the old way.

New features have been added several times since we signed up, and every time we have interacted with someone at TH it has been a pleasant experience.

We have not yet explored their digital signage option, but it is something we are considering.

Brent D.

Excellent way to update beer menu and relay that information to guests and staff.

Reviewed on 2016/05/12

I love the fact that I can go to one place and enter the changes that I make on my draft beer. Having 60 taps it is a challenge to keep everyone up to speed on changes. All of my employees have the app and it helps them stay up to date on the new beers that we put on. The print menu option is incredible and we use it weekly. The digital drink menu is very good looking and really gets the guests attention. I also love that Tap Hunter is tied to our website, Facebook and Twitter. Great way to get the word out immediately of any changes.

Mary M.

Great product in so many ways!

Reviewed on 2016/05/11

TapHunter is a great product for us in so many areas! We have 40 taps and change our beers frequently - 3-5 per week average. The time savings on menu printing alone is huge - all the descriptions/info are already there. The digital menu and the ability to link to our website and social media quickly informs our customers of the changes. We also use the promotion and event tools to highlight our upcoming events. The customer service is awesome and the team is very open to suggestions. I highly recommend TapHunter!

David S.

Fabulous Platfrom

Reviewed on 2019/07/18

Pros

The ease of use and the public display of information

Cons

Nothing, it works as planned. I cant think of any changes

Matthew S.

Great Tool for Bar Owners!

Reviewed on 2016/05/10

Since signing up with Tap Hunter not only have our bar sales grown by 10-15% but I have saved an immense amount of time in keeping all of our beer lists updated. From print, to website and even social media tap hunter has made managing our ever growing bar program so very simple and convenient. I would highly recommend this ever improving business tool to anyone who owns/manages any bar or restaurant with a craft beer program!

Michael K.

Great product and support

Reviewed on 2016/05/12

We use Taphunter for two main reasons.It makes printing out new menus very easy and the digital menu board allows me to advertise my weekly specials with great pictures as well as showing the beer menu. We have two TV, one in each room.

Sine we are the only one in Alaska using the App so far, the other online benefits of finding beers in town isn't as helpful, but the other things make it worth it for us.

Jesse D.

Bar Manager

Reviewed on 2016/11/11

With TapHunter, our staff only has to update our drinks once and TapHunter takes care of the rest. Instant updates are made to our print menu, digital TV menu, website and Facebook page. TapHunter is a no-brainer for saving time and making sure things are done right. In a little over 3 months, we've had over 7500 impressions on TapHunter which have helped to drive our bar sales.

Ruth A.

Great customer service

Reviewed on 2017/01/12

Taphunter is a cool and modern way to connect beer drinkers. From the restaurant side, having rotating tap handles lets us communicate with our guests our ever changing selection before they walk in the door, plus it provides lots of other useful info such as ABV and IBU. Easy to use and effortless updating the selection takes under five minutes.

Shawn P.

Oblivion Taproom

Reviewed on 2016/05/18

Without TapHunter we just couldn't change our menu's on a weekly basis. The software makes it so that anyone on our team can make changes. I couldn't ask for anything more. Such a great system.

Julie B.

Thanks for the Reminder! TapHunter always reminds me to update our beer list.

Reviewed on 2016/05/10

Pros: Ease of use, customer service, email reminders, widgets.

Cons: If no short description is inputted Tap Hunter populates a general beer description that doesn't always fit the beer type.

Ryan R.

Now we can rotate

Reviewed on 2016/05/09

We have been able to move our seasonal bottles regularly instead of reprinting our wntire restaursnt meny everytime we add a beer.

Marco P.

It's perfect and makes my job easier on a daily basis.

Reviewed on 2016/05/09

I love it, tap hunter allows me to manage ALL 3 of my locations tap list from pretty much any I am via the computer, phone or tablet.

Luis G.

Great Exposure

Reviewed on 2016/05/18

Great exposure for subscribers of tap hunter. Wish more subscribers were added in our area though.

Johann C.

Useful and necessary

Reviewed on 2016/05/11

Software is easy yet ... price not match - for the fifty and all of the manual input there needs to be more checks and balances ... loads & lots to work on

Sean C.
  • Industry: Tobacco

TapHunter Review

Reviewed on 2019/07/23

Pros

We can display everything for our Bar & Display Ads & upcoming Events.

Cons

The Price is a little bit high for the software.

Michael K.

Digital Beer Menus have great impact

Reviewed on 2016/12/05

Being able to add promotions to the Digital Beer menu has made it much easier for us to advertise our weekly specials. I put up beautiful pictures of every special as well as the menu itself on the board. It is a great way for the customer to know what we have on special

Pros

Flexibility and ease of use. Ability to add and change menu easily. Ability to put promotions on and change them as needed.

Valuable Software but Low on Design Options

Reviewed on 2018/12/31

Pros

I love how easy it was to set up and manage the beer available on tap. It's easy for the customers to read and the detailed information about each beer is already on the software, so there's not a lot of extra work on our end.

Cons

The design options are limited. I wish they had a better way of showing all of the detailed information of each beer while still allowing for a quick presentation of the entire selection that we have available.

Marco P.
  • Industry: Restaurants

Helps my employees and I stay organized and on top of beers on tap in real time.

Reviewed on 2017/06/09

Pros

It is user friendly, and you don't just have to be a manager to update, understand, or have functions. But you still have the option of creating user levels.

Cons

Hard to get a hold of customer service on a weekend, and the mobile MANAGER interface could be a little better, but other than that it is great!

Brian H.

Great onsite and offsite marketing.

Reviewed on 2017/10/16

Great visibility and a true bump in business.

Pros

Taphunter really delivers on the eyeballs they promise. The platform has a lot of avid users and they have driven sales.

Cons

The displays could be a little more dynamic and clear. Eventually they will have to get a better design team to work on the menu options.