Showing 10 reviews of 5

David P.
  • Industry: Computer Networking

Thinq Delivers a Quality Product

Reviewed on 2017/11/09

A great product at a good price.

Pros

High-quality Software
I talk to a real person who I have a relationship with when I call
Price is always on the low side even though their quality is high

Cons

There are interface elements and design concepts that should be combined differently for ease of conceptualization or clarity of function. To do what we want to do, we have to bounce around the software quite a bit. At a certain point, we will need to code our own interface in order to keep track of our clients if Thinq doesn't organize it better.

Response from thinQ

Thanks for your review, David. We understand your frustrations working across two platforms and have prioritized their combination in our platform roadmap. Watch for details, thanks for your support and your business.

Shelly M.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

thinQ allows me to have complete control of my call routing

Reviewed on 2017/11/10

I can add numbers and provide service to my clients within minutes!

Pros

Ease of use and control via the web portal. I can add or remove numbers and control where they are routed. No need to make a call and wait for a change to be made.

Cons

Reporting - there are no details or ease of use for the reporting. We provide numbers for our clients and would like to be able to see the details and costs per number.

Response from thinQ

Thanks for your review, Shelly. Enhanced reporting is very high on our list of requested platform updates, agreed. Watch for details, thanks for your support and your business!

Josh L.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

I have had a great experience with ThinQ. It is very easy to use.

Reviewed on 2017/11/13

I am able to see more past my network. It is very helpful for troubleshooting. I also have more control.

Pros

Being able to select the carriers I would like to use and make changes as needed are great! It makes my job easier and I am able to do more.

Cons

I would like the diagnostics to be easier. I have UTC on mine but I would prefer if it would let me select my own timezone.

Response from thinQ

Thanks for your review, Josh. I've sent your comments to our product team, appreciate your insight with the time zone change request. Thanks for your support and your business.

Shelly M.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

My overall experience with thinQ has been exceptional!

Reviewed on 2017/11/10

Complete control of call routing via the web interface.

Pros

The software allows me to control my account and add or remove number in minutes. The ease of use is excellent.

Cons

I wish there was better reporting on a per number basis. I would like to be able to see usage and cost per phone number.

Response from thinQ

Thanks for your review, Shelly. Enhanced reporting is very high on our list of requested platform updates, agreed. Watch for details, thanks for your support and your business.

Trent M.

Great company to work with. Can always talk to a real person.

Reviewed on 2017/11/13

Pros

Switched to Thinq mainly to have an auto fail over in case my main routing was down.
Their interface is easy to use and straight forward and even thought it wasn't the main reason I switched we are saving money on our in bound and out bound calls too!

With Thinq you are in control of your calls not the other way around.

Cons

The only con I have is the inbound and outbound website are currently not combined and you need two logins but I know they are working on combining them.

Response from thinQ

Thanks for your review, Trent. We understand your frustrations working across two platforms and have prioritized their combination in our platform roadmap. More to come, but in the meantime thanks for your support and your business.