TeleCapture Reviews

Kenneth M.

Excellent Value, Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2018/11/16

Excellent, highly recommended.

Pros

Very easy no-brainer set up and allows you to track what you are getting for your ad spend using these as tracking numbers.

Cons

No real negatives, you do have to pay by the minute but it is a pretty reasonable rate.

Response from TeleCapture

Hi Kenneth! Thank you for using TeleCapture. We just started offering free minutes with our Premium and Ultimate numbers. Premium numbers now get 600 free minutes per month, and Ultimate numbers get 1,000.

Ross W.

A life saver

Reviewed on 2018/11/20

Easy configuration to set up recording verification calls to augment to written agreements. I was constantly shocked how many people did pay attention to the most important details. It was a life saver to be able to send them the recording of them saying "yes", they understood this or that, which was very clearly stated by our reps.

Pros

Configures to send notification of recordings

Cons

It's not free (oh well). Anything of value has a price.

John P.

Great product

Reviewed on 2018/11/27

TeleCapture has been 100% dependable... it works. When I had a billing problem because I got a new credit card, Customer Service helped quickly and professionally.

Pros

It works. It really helped my business stay connected to prospects and customers.

Cons

We have not had any problems. So I cannot state any cons.

Lynne L.

Nice Software

Reviewed on 2018/11/20

We've been using for many years and very happy with the to track my incoming calls and move where the incoming calls are directed when needed.

Pros

Very easy to use. Easy to implement and view analytics.

Cons

Difficult to get invoice info in Internet Explorer

Gadson W.

Charrette Development Group

Reviewed on 2018/11/16

The Telecapture folks are very responsive and handle any issue extremely quickly. Love the service, just a little pricey.

Pros

Seeing who called, date, time and duration of the call and being able to access the recording when needed.

Cons

That is does not sort the calls like it used to. I could run a report before and sort the calls by date, by caller id or any other heading at the top to help see what is going on with my calls.

Response from TeleCapture

Hi Gadson! Thank you for your feedback. We actually just released an update this week that fixed sorting, maps, and a few other things. If it is still not working for you, please let me know.

Tad G.

Simple and Easy

Reviewed on 2018/11/20

Pros

Well rounded features, without any clutter or digging for what you need.

Cons

Sometimes slower than others, but with quality results none the less.