Competitors App Reviews

Competitors App

Competitor marketing strategy monitoring platform

5/5 (11 reviews)
Ugljesa D.

Saved me hours per week on Competition Monitoring + Gathered me more valuable insights

Reviewed on 2019/03/21

By monitoring my competitors with Competitors App, I managed to create much better content marketing strategies for my clients.

Pros

Competitors App is pretty clear and easy to use. It has a lot of useful features, and it can monitor whatever you can imagine about your competitors.

Personally, since I'm focused on Content Marketing and boosting the organic website visitors for my clients - I found Competitors App very useful. It allows me to monitor my client's competitors' social media, blog posts, website changes, SEO and keyword rankings - that's everything I need for creating killer content marketing campaigns for my clients and crafting great blog posts.

Support is great! rep is always there to help you with whatever you need.

Cons

Probably, I think that they can improve a UX a little bit, but the most important is that Competitors App still provides you with a lot of value, so I don't find better UX so important. It does the job!

Daniel D.

Great tool to constantly keep an eye on your competitors

Reviewed on 2018/09/25

Pros

Saves time by automatize the process of keeping track of your competitors site changes, keyword rankings, marketing strategies etc.

Cons

It's a bit hard to understand all the functionalities in the beginning, but once you get a hold of it, you realize there are things you can do with it that never thought possible (for example, seeing how a competitor is changing just a few words/colors on a pricing page).

Nely C.

Nice weekly reports about competitors.

Reviewed on 2018/09/28

I receive very good info on the competitors and I don't waste any time.

Pros

I like that it doesn't take much of my time. It took me a few minutes to add and setup my competitors and that's it. Everything that's on the website I also receive in the email.

Cons

The user interface and user experience can use some improvements.

Alina A.

Great app

Reviewed on 2018/09/25

Competitors App helps me rethink my brand strategy and content marketing strategy to meet the expectations of our consumers and drive more transactions and engagement.

Pros

Social media monitoring and zooming in the competitors blog or website.

Cons

There are no reasons to like less this software.

Aazar ali S.

I'd recommend everyone to get it!

Reviewed on 2018/10/04

One App. Saves me a day of work per week. Love it!

Pros

I spend 5 minutes weekly to read competitors.app report, and I get updated with all the website, social media and keyword changes by them. What a solution!

Cons

The design can get a bit more UX friendly.

Tetiana D.

Saves lots of my time for searching needed info

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2018/10/15

Overall, Competitors App saves lots of my time for finding my competitor and tracking it's progress. Customer Support is 100% dedicated to all my questions.

Pros

I like that Competitors App tracks updates of my competitors and sends it directly to my email. I also like an opportunity to track any competitor I am interested in.

Cons

I think the process of signing up to track a new competitor can be faster.

Marius S.

Great for my agency

Reviewed on 2018/10/03

Pros

It's nice to know what strategies my competitors apply to get and convert more users. Competitors App does what it says.

Cons

I hope they can add local keyword rankings soon, it will be good for my local business.

Lilia T.

Well built product and incredible value.

Reviewed on 2019/09/10

I have competitor comparison articles with pricing+feature comparison tables that I need to keep up-to-date, so this service saves me manual work and time needed to check competitor sites. Cheaper than any intern you can possible hire for the task.

Pros

Stable platform, easy to use UI, richness of features, quick support via live chat. Great value.

My favorite feature is the highlight of the web page change with before/after comparison - that is so helpful for ease/speed of review when keeping tabs on multiple competitors.

Cons

Nothing big enough that would prevent me from using it.

Sita A.

Useful information

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2018/09/28

Good to Very good

Pros

I can have everything in one place, instead of paying and managing a lot of different tools.

Cons

User interface and user design can use improvement

Alexandru R.

Competitors App is great to save me a lot of time

Reviewed on 2018/10/03

We find all PixTeller.com competitors in seconds

Pros

It's so nice that now I don't have to go and visit my competitors' websites and I don't need to remember everything about what they do. Competitors App does it for me and it's all automatic!

Cons

I would also like to track ads on Facebook and Quora it will be much easier for us

Alin vlad B.

Comprehensive Competitor Tracking Applications

Reviewed on 2018/10/03

Pros

This tool does what you need other 4 tools to do at a highly competitive price.

Cons

I really can't see any issues right now, it has a lot of potential to turn into a full array of competition monitoring tools