Teamdeck Reviews

Teamdeck

Resource scheduling, time tracking & leave management tool

4.6/5 (9 reviews)
Velislav I.

Teamdeck is great for small and midsize businesses

Reviewed on 2018/08/10

It gives a good picture on the overall pipeline with projects and team utilisation + gives us an idea how much work we can get and if we need to hire more people.

Pros

- Easy UX
- Nice reporting but needs a bit of improvements on the UX. Also need to add copy report or something like this. There are also minor bugs, but nothing major. OOTB utilisation calculations are

Cons

They have some work to do on the vacations tracking part. I want to be able to set allowed paid leave per team member and when they take paid leave this should be tracked and deducted from their balance. I can do this with report, but it should be out of the box.
Also, they have to add option for utilisation forecasting because at the moment, the only way to do it is to create an Unknown team member and start planning him on potential projects. For example if you see he is planned 700%, this means , 7 people . So not good on this point, but still manageable.

My opinion

Reviewed on 2018/08/13

Pros

I like most, how I can have a quick view of my whole team

Cons

- New view (I don't like, neither compact one)
- Sometimes rows collapse and you can't see information
- Slow

5.0/10
Agnieszka K.

Smart, simple and elegant solution

Reviewed on 2017/02/23

As a designer and studio owner I value the simplicity, UX and of course the design of the application. In this case teamdeck is one of the best tools I ever tried. The setup is incredibly simple and the UX is great - sleek and intuitive. I would recommend it to anyone who would like to change these heavily looking management tools to something powerful and well designed.

Pros

Elegant interface
Modern design
Easy to setup & use
Fair price
Amount of features - complete solution from resource scheduling, leave management, time tracking to availability management

Cons

More integrations would be a benefit

Response from apptension

Thank you for your review. We are extremely pleased that you like our product! Keep up doing great work!

Suresh S.

Best Product

Reviewed on 2018/08/11

Pros

I have like this software attendance time system.

Cons

I am like about this software manually attendance report.

Ruxandra P.

Great platform

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2018/08/10

Pros

It's straightforward and easy to use! I can easily keep tracks of holidays and days off.

Cons

I cannot get notification via email or slack when somebody requests a day off . I only see them on the web version so it means I have to have the page open all the time or I risk missing requests.

Irina S.

experience using teamdeсk

Reviewed on 2018/08/13

In general, teamdeck meets our requirements. Questions and bugs are quickly resolved through support.

Pros

We needed a resource planning tool with the ability to mark actual time. And also reports that will meet our requirements. All this is in this service, and we can do reports ourselves, it's convenient.

Cons

While there are still bugs that do not allow to use reports in full. Another weak point is the slow loading of pages and reports.

David A.

This is a great software to track team members during a project

Reviewed on 2018/03/14

This is great software to use when managing a project.

Pros

I really like this for our projects. It is easy to use and has helpful areas to keep track during a project. The setup and use flows very easily and is intuitive

Cons

I would like to see an area for future goals and performance appraisals. This may be able to be done through the custom fields but I have not had a chance to explore that yet.

K.c. S.

Teamdeck is great!

Reviewed on 2017/04/07

I just started using teamdeck and it has been a cool product. It's clean and organized and has been very helpful in the short time I've used it.

Works well

Reviewed on 2019/04/12

I am very pleased to use the product and find value for money in this.

Pros

Very simple to operate and easy to understand. Highly efficient and works

Cons

Addition of the project could be better as short duration and mutiple project takes away the main calender.