NextAgency

4,5
4,8
Steven G.
Industry: Insurance

Excellent tool for small benefit agency management

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/12/31

Pros

Built and run like a next-gen SaaS (Software as a Service) platform, because it is. A refreshing departure from the enterprise-grade overkill of most agency management systems on the market, this is ideal for the small benefits-centric agency that just wants to track and manage their clients and sales pipeline within a well-designed, nimble system. Frequent updates to features and functionality. The company is excellent at taking client feedback and implementing it.

Cons

This is not a ding against NextAgency, but it wasn't the right fit for our agency (we are P&C heavy and just switched to a much larger software suite, and my benefits person didn't want to update two CRMs). If we were benefits-only I'd hardly have anything to complain about.

Response from Take44

Hi Steven. Thanks for the very great review and the high recommendation. We very much appreciate. As you note, NextAgency is designed for insurance agencies focusing on benefits, senior and life products, as opposed P&C operations. We're ideal for a benefits department within a P&C agency, but as you noted, that's not what you were looking for.

It was a pleasure working with you and we wish you the best.

John W.

NEXT is great!!

Reviewed on 2018/12/18

I finally have one place that is very user friendly to keep all of my clients information. I am a one stop shop for all lines. This system, even though it is mainly for an L!&H agency they have been able to adapt to me so that I can also service my P&C clients all I one!!

Pros

This management system is evolving continuously. The great thing about that these guys are there to explain step by step and show the value of the system. I am sure we mad ethe right choice to move to this Agency Management System

Cons

I have found nothing that I dislike about this software. The only thing is that they are working so hard to make this product better that I can not keep up. I think it is a good thing just to have a review with them once every few months.

Response from Take44

Hi John. Thanks for the great review and the high recommendation. I'm delighted NextAgency has worked so well for you and your team. And we'll keep those enhancements coming.

Fran F.

Thoughts on NextAgency

Reviewed on 2019/05/16

Overall, the flexibility within NextAgency is very nice. This is not a "canned" software that leaves you with no options. You are able to select which fields to display and add in unlimited custom fields.

The support staff are very responsive and incredible to work with. They are open to feedback (such as the end-user items I mentioned above).

Pros

The ability to manage all cases and employers in one place and monitor tasks is very helpful. It is also nice to be able to view task as a "team", meaning one person may be primary on a task but other members of the team can also monitor the progress and jump in as needed.

Cons

There are some end-user upgrades that would be nice to see, such as having the "save" button at both the top and bottom of a screen. Also, it would be very nice to see an upgrade that would allow for files within NextAgency to be moved by a click-drag-drop method rather than having to upload within NextAgency.

Response from Take44

Hi Fran. Thank you for the great review. We're delighted you're enjoying NextAgency. We put a lot of effort into making NextAgency easy to customize for the way your agency works. I'm glad that is working for you.

Stacey L.

Would Highly Recomment

Reviewed on 2020/11/09

It has been great

Pros

It is easy to use and the team has been very responsive

Cons

want to be able to send to more than just one primary contact

Monika B.

CRM for Health & Life Insurance Producers

Reviewed on 2018/10/18

One stop CRM for managing prospects and clients; running reports to assist with sales tracking and accountability; commissions management.

Pros

Ease of use and the help button for quick troubleshooting.

Cons

Function of email synchronization is spotty at times.

Response from Take44

Hi Monika. Thanks for the kind words and recommendation. I hope you've seen how we've vastly improved our email synchronization since you posted here. NextMail now automatically routes emails to the appropriate client record. And it's easier to use than ever.

We very much enjoy working with your agency and look forward to bringing you new features in the months ahead.
Alan.

Tom G.

Great System

Reviewed on 2018/12/15

Great people to work with and very service oriented.

Pros

NextAgency is very user friendly and ultimately does what we need. Their developers were very flexible with customizing certain features to fit our specific needs.

Cons

The initial set up was a bit challenging, but their ability and flexibility to enhance and improve the mechanics made it worthwhile.

Response from Take44

Hi Tom. Thank you for the terrific review and the great recommendation.We've worked hard to improve the initial set-up and have significantly expanded our NextConcierge team. All of which means it's never been easier for life, health and senior agencies to load their data and start getting the benefits of NextAgency. And we'll keep those improvements coming.

Thanks again for your support.

Monika B.

Customization and Reporting Cababilities a Plus

Reviewed on 2019/09/10

We have not utilized this functionality yet, but will start to next quarter.

Pros

The reporting customization capabilities and ability to capture client's detailed benefits data is a plus.

Cons

Many frequent updates and software enhancements can slow down the flow of entering in data at times, because the view might look different.

Response from Take44

Thank you for your feedback Monika. We're delighted you enjoy the ability to make NextAgency your own. We continue to add ways to enable agencies to customize the software for the way they work. And we'll continue to make NextAgency even more valuable by adding enhancements.

Based in part on your feedback we have made it even easier for current agencies to smoothly adapt to the new features. I hope you are finding these new tools and tutorials useful.

Amazing Experience with NextAgency

Reviewed on 2019/05/20

Pros

Everything has been a wonderful experience! From the support from the team (very responsive) to the user interface, it is very easy to find things. We needed very minimal training and were able to figure things out on our own. Not mention the price is affordable!

Cons

Not too much to complain about, at first it was difficult to upload clients and prospects, but now we have the hang of it.

Response from Take44

Thank you for your very positive review. We appreciate it (and wish we knew who you were so we could thank you).

As I hope you have noticed, a few months ago we made it even easier to upload cases, contacts and policies. I hope you are enjoying the simplified tools.
Thanks again,

Alan C.

basic review of NextAgency

Reviewed on 2019/05/07

Perfect agency management system for a small agency.

Pros

This is a great agency management software for small agencies.

Cons

Maybe a few to many steps. This is not much of a con.

Response from Take44

Hi Alan C. Thank you for the terrific review of NextAgency's agency management system We're delighted you're delighted. And we're committed to maintaining the high standards you've identified.
Alan K.

Industry: Hospital & Health Care

NextAgency for Health & Life Insurance

Reviewed on 2018/11/14

Pros

User-friendly interface, quick response for customer support

Cons

More room to customize and tailor platform

Response from Take44

Hello. Thank you for the outstanding review and the 10/10 recommendation score. We're very pleased you're enjoying NextAgency.

Since your review we've added a number of tools to help you customize customer fields, policies, and more. So while we designed NextAgency for benefit, senior and life agencies, it's never been easier to customize it for your agency.

Thanks for the feedback and we hope you enjoy the new features.

Cori H.

Small Business Perfection

Reviewed on 2019/05/07

They have been great to work with and have been very detailed on walking us through the program.

Pros

The ability to have everything in one place for our agency. We are able to communicate within the business about clients and have all notes and information in one place.

Cons

There are a lot of different options they may not be necessary. I like to keep it simple and our business just doesn't need to utilize some of the options, which doesn't mean that others might not find them helpful!

Response from Take44

Hi Cori. Thank you for your great review of NextAgency. We're delighted you're pleased with the value we offer health and life agencies, large and small.

We do have a lot of features and not every one is useful to every agency. We recognize that every agency is different and will use different tools. We'll take a look at making it even easier to hide some of them.

Thanks again,

Company size: Self Employed

Great client organization system

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/12/21

Pros

All your client information organized in one place and up to date, including the latest servicing issues, policu numbers, and benefit outlines, key contacts and phone #s

Cons

I had to put the address in each time I added a new contact. It would be nice if it would populate the address field automatically

Response from Take44

Hello. We're glad to hear you're getting such great value out of NextAgency. And thank you for the comments about adding new contacts. The good news is we recently did a major upgrade of our contact management tools. You'll find they're much more intuitive, less repetitive, and even more powerful.

Thanks for the feedback. And we hope you enjoy the enhancements.

Michael S.

NextAgency is awesome

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/10/17

overall experience is very good!

Pros

NextAgency is both Easy to use and inexpensive. Anytime I have had issues, IT is quick to respond. We love it.

Cons

We have not had any issues so far. I really have nothing to compare it to either.

Response from Take44

Thank you for the 10/10 recommendation and we're delighted you're enjoying NextAgency. I hope you've enjoyed the many new features we've added since your review. And we'll keep them coming.