NextAgency

4,8 (24)
Agency management software for life & health agencies.

Steven G.
  • Industry: Insurance

Excellent tool for small benefit agency management

Reviewed on 2018/12/31

Pros

Built and run like a next-gen SaaS (Software as a Service) platform, because it is. A refreshing departure from the enterprise-grade overkill of most agency management systems on the market, this is ideal for the small benefits-centric agency that just wants to track and manage their clients and sales pipeline within a well-designed, nimble system. Frequent updates to features and functionality. The company is excellent at taking client feedback and implementing it.

Cons

This is not a ding against NextAgency, but it wasn't the right fit for our agency (we are P&C heavy and just switched to a much larger software suite, and my benefits person didn't want to update two CRMs). If we were benefits-only I'd hardly have anything to complain about.

Response from Take44

Hi Steven. Thanks for the very great review and the high recommendation. We very much appreciate. As you note, NextAgency is designed for insurance agencies focusing on benefits, senior and life products, as opposed P&C operations. We're ideal for a benefits department within a P&C agency, but as you noted, that's not what you were looking for.

It was a pleasure working with you and we wish you the best.

Mike A.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Awesome Product!

Reviewed on 2020/12/05

Excellent! I'll be a long time customer of NextAgency!

Pros

Easy to use and intuitive. Get's all your information in a digestible, secure format.

Cons

A couple of glitches, but the support team is OUTSTANDING!!!

AgencyBloc

Reasons for Choosing NextAgency

Industry specific

Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to NextAgency

Responsiveness in support and sales. NAHU partner / affiliate!

Response from Take44

Hi Mike. Thank you very much for your review of NextAgency. I've shared it with the team and we're all excited to be exceeding your expectations. We look forward to a long, productive relationship with your agency.

Jacqueline S.

Ease of Use and Great Service

Reviewed on 2021/11/24

It is helping me provide quicker more accurate service to the GA's and brokers that I work with. I am also better able to track commissions payable to each.

Pros

The system is intuitive and flexible. It is easy to use and maintain and the reminders have been very helpful.

Cons

There is so much that this system can do and I have probably just scratched the surface. I have not had any issues that haven't been quickly resolved by their great service team.

Sarah W.

M&A

Reviewed on 2021/07/21

Customer service support made use of NA easy.

Pros

The ability to customize fields and the customer service was excellent.

Cons

Integration with email was difficult.

Brianna B.
  • Industry: Insurance

Functional software for data entry

Reviewed on 2021/10/14

Pros

I like the ease of uploading documents into Next. I like creating reports for mailing lists.

Cons

I do not like editing records from cases/policy screen. The reason is you can be on page 50 and edit a client, once done it will revert back to page 1 and you must click back through on page you were on.

Elijah P.
  • Industry: Insurance

Very intuitive, excellent support!

Reviewed on 2021/07/01

Pros

The sales workflow and design for tracking households compared to companies/employees is very helpful.

Cons

There have been a few bugs with the software, as with any, but the support process to resolve them has been the best of any CRM I've ever experienced or heard of.

AgencyBloc

Reasons for Choosing NextAgency

Wanted a more intuitive product with more capability to track the data I wanted to track for adding value to my clients.

Reasons for Switching to NextAgency

More intuitive and better customer service.
Debbie S.
  • Industry: Insurance

Very affordable and robust CRM software for independent agencies.

Reviewed on 2021/06/21

Having all client data in one, centralized place helped us work together, whether in the office or remote.

Pros

The product was so easy to use. And, all of our client information was in one central location.

Cons

Initially, the commissions tracking/upload was very sensitive and needed to be entered very carefully to accept. This was continuously improved over time to make it very easy to upload, drag and drop.

Response from Take44

Thank you for the terrific review Debbie. We have enjoyed working with you. And thank you for your feedback. It has helped make NextAgency an even greater value for all the insurance agencies using our software.

We are very excited about the enhancements to the commissions module. It is more flexible, easier to use, and saves our agencies even more time.

Monika B.

Customization and Reporting Cababilities a Plus

Reviewed on 2019/09/10

We have not utilized this functionality yet, but will start to next quarter.

Pros

The reporting customization capabilities and ability to capture client's detailed benefits data is a plus.

Cons

Many frequent updates and software enhancements can slow down the flow of entering in data at times, because the view might look different.

Response from Take44

Thank you for your feedback Monika. We're delighted you enjoy the ability to make NextAgency your own. We continue to add ways to enable agencies to customize the software for the way they work. And we'll continue to make NextAgency even more valuable by adding enhancements.

Based in part on your feedback we have made it even easier for current agencies to smoothly adapt to the new features. I hope you are finding these new tools and tutorials useful.

Amazing Experience with NextAgency

Reviewed on 2019/05/20

Pros

Everything has been a wonderful experience! From the support from the team (very responsive) to the user interface, it is very easy to find things. We needed very minimal training and were able to figure things out on our own. Not mention the price is affordable!

Cons

Not too much to complain about, at first it was difficult to upload clients and prospects, but now we have the hang of it.

Response from Take44

Thank you for your very positive review. We appreciate it (and wish we knew who you were so we could thank you).

As I hope you have noticed, a few months ago we made it even easier to upload cases, contacts and policies. I hope you are enjoying the simplified tools.
Thanks again,

Lisa B.

OCB loves NextAgency!

Reviewed on 2021/12/11

NextAgency has become and integral part Owners Choice Benefits. Our newest team member loves it and picked it up quickly!

Pros

Easy to use and developers are Easy to work with!

Cons

I would like more integration with my email accounts.

Julie R.

Amazing System

Reviewed on 2020/12/21

Amazing experience. The team at NextAgency are extremely responsive, always willing to build out new things if they can to accommodate our agency needs. They are always innovative with new ideas of their own, they implement knew things throughout the year to make our lives easier.

Pros

Super User Friendly. Amazing program we could not live without. Keeps you point with tasks, follow-up, and so much more.

Cons

Can't think of any. Everything thing they have in place is extremely beneficial. I really don't have a con to note.

Response from Take44

Hi Julie. Thank you very much for your review of NextAgency. We are delighted that you are delighted. Exceeding the expectations of agencies using our software is our goal.

Tracey N.

Organize your business

Reviewed on 2021/01/26

Pros

Love this software. Very user friendly. All client information located in one spot/ easily moving between clients and information. We loved that when there was a problem within the system (something we did not understand) we were able to reach out for immediate support from one of our team members.

Cons

Honestly nothing I can think of. Great team to work with in organizing your business.

Response from Take44

Thank you for the great review Tracey. We're delighted you highlighted our support and ease of use. And we're committed to making NextAgency even better moving forward with new features on the way. It's a pleasure to work with you and your team.

John W.

NEXT is great!!

Reviewed on 2018/12/18

I finally have one place that is very user friendly to keep all of my clients information. I am a one stop shop for all lines. This system, even though it is mainly for an L!&H agency they have been able to adapt to me so that I can also service my P&C clients all I one!!

Pros

This management system is evolving continuously. The great thing about that these guys are there to explain step by step and show the value of the system. I am sure we mad ethe right choice to move to this Agency Management System

Cons

I have found nothing that I dislike about this software. The only thing is that they are working so hard to make this product better that I can not keep up. I think it is a good thing just to have a review with them once every few months.

Response from Take44

Hi John. Thanks for the great review and the high recommendation. I'm delighted NextAgency has worked so well for you and your team. And we'll keep those enhancements coming.

Diane T.

Excellent Product

Reviewed on 2021/02/03

Pros

Pros: The ease of use, being able to create customized tasks and procedures, reminder system, quick response and support from the NextAgency team

Cons

Cons: Not integrated with Employee Navigator at this time

Response from Take44

Thank you for the great review Diane. We really appreciate it and have enjoyed working with you.

We are eager to integrate with Employee Navigator -- as we do with Ease. We'll move forward as soon as they make their API available.

Fran F.

Thoughts on NextAgency

Reviewed on 2019/05/16

Overall, the flexibility within NextAgency is very nice. This is not a "canned" software that leaves you with no options. You are able to select which fields to display and add in unlimited custom fields.

The support staff are very responsive and incredible to work with. They are open to feedback (such as the end-user items I mentioned above).

Pros

The ability to manage all cases and employers in one place and monitor tasks is very helpful. It is also nice to be able to view task as a "team", meaning one person may be primary on a task but other members of the team can also monitor the progress and jump in as needed.

Cons

There are some end-user upgrades that would be nice to see, such as having the "save" button at both the top and bottom of a screen. Also, it would be very nice to see an upgrade that would allow for files within NextAgency to be moved by a click-drag-drop method rather than having to upload within NextAgency.

Response from Take44

Hi Fran. Thank you for the great review. We're delighted you're enjoying NextAgency. We put a lot of effort into making NextAgency easy to customize for the way your agency works. I'm glad that is working for you.

Monika B.

CRM for Health & Life Insurance Producers

Reviewed on 2018/10/18

One stop CRM for managing prospects and clients; running reports to assist with sales tracking and accountability; commissions management.

Pros

Ease of use and the help button for quick troubleshooting.

Cons

Function of email synchronization is spotty at times.

Response from Take44

Hi Monika. Thanks for the kind words and recommendation. I hope you've seen how we've vastly improved our email synchronization since you posted here. NextMail now automatically routes emails to the appropriate client record. And it's easier to use than ever.

We very much enjoy working with your agency and look forward to bringing you new features in the months ahead.
Alan.

Tom G.

Great System

Reviewed on 2018/12/15

Great people to work with and very service oriented.

Pros

NextAgency is very user friendly and ultimately does what we need. Their developers were very flexible with customizing certain features to fit our specific needs.

Cons

The initial set up was a bit challenging, but their ability and flexibility to enhance and improve the mechanics made it worthwhile.

Response from Take44

Hi Tom. Thank you for the terrific review and the great recommendation.We've worked hard to improve the initial set-up and have significantly expanded our NextConcierge team. All of which means it's never been easier for life, health and senior agencies to load their data and start getting the benefits of NextAgency. And we'll keep those improvements coming.

Thanks again for your support.

Steve S.

New to System

Reviewed on 2021/07/06

Pros

I have been using this program for just a short period of time but it performs beyond expectations. I have needed some assistance getting things lined up and I am very pleased with the high level of customer service. I would recommend this system to anyone.

Cons

Nothing to speak of at this time. Still learning the system.

Alan C.

basic review of NextAgency

Reviewed on 2019/05/07

Perfect agency management system for a small agency.

Pros

This is a great agency management software for small agencies.

Cons

Maybe a few to many steps. This is not much of a con.

Response from Take44

Hi Alan C. Thank you for the terrific review of NextAgency's agency management system We're delighted you're delighted. And we're committed to maintaining the high standards you've identified.
Alan K.

Cori H.

Small Business Perfection

Reviewed on 2019/05/07

They have been great to work with and have been very detailed on walking us through the program.

Pros

The ability to have everything in one place for our agency. We are able to communicate within the business about clients and have all notes and information in one place.

Cons

There are a lot of different options they may not be necessary. I like to keep it simple and our business just doesn't need to utilize some of the options, which doesn't mean that others might not find them helpful!

Response from Take44

Hi Cori. Thank you for your great review of NextAgency. We're delighted you're pleased with the value we offer health and life agencies, large and small.

We do have a lot of features and not every one is useful to every agency. We recognize that every agency is different and will use different tools. We'll take a look at making it even easier to hide some of them.

Thanks again,

• Used for 6-12 months

Great client organization system

Reviewed on 2018/12/21

Pros

All your client information organized in one place and up to date, including the latest servicing issues, policu numbers, and benefit outlines, key contacts and phone #s

Cons

I had to put the address in each time I added a new contact. It would be nice if it would populate the address field automatically

Response from Take44

Hello. We're glad to hear you're getting such great value out of NextAgency. And thank you for the comments about adding new contacts. The good news is we recently did a major upgrade of our contact management tools. You'll find they're much more intuitive, less repetitive, and even more powerful.

Thanks for the feedback. And we hope you enjoy the enhancements.

NextAgency for Health & Life Insurance

Reviewed on 2018/11/14

Pros

User-friendly interface, quick response for customer support

Cons

More room to customize and tailor platform

Response from Take44

Hello. Thank you for the outstanding review and the 10/10 recommendation score. We're very pleased you're enjoying NextAgency.

Since your review we've added a number of tools to help you customize customer fields, policies, and more. So while we designed NextAgency for benefit, senior and life agencies, it's never been easier to customize it for your agency.

Thanks for the feedback and we hope you enjoy the new features.

Stacey L.

Would Highly Recomment

Reviewed on 2020/11/09

It has been great

Pros

It is easy to use and the team has been very responsive

Cons

want to be able to send to more than just one primary contact

Response from Take44

Hi Stacey. Thank you. We very much appreciate your positive feedback. Our team enjoys working with you and your agency.

Michael S.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

NextAgency is awesome

Reviewed on 2018/10/17

overall experience is very good!

Pros

NextAgency is both Easy to use and inexpensive. Anytime I have had issues, IT is quick to respond. We love it.

Cons

We have not had any issues so far. I really have nothing to compare it to either.

Response from Take44

Thank you for the 10/10 recommendation and we're delighted you're enjoying NextAgency. I hope you've enjoyed the many new features we've added since your review. And we'll keep them coming.