Condo Control

4.7/5

Anna

Reasons for recomendations

Reviewed on 2018/10/25

Excellent system, service from the staff, and reasonable rates.

Excellent system, service from the staff, and reasonable rates.

Pros

Condominium management offices need to move forward on electronic access of information on residents, such as phone #'s, vehicle info, # of electronic fobs/card access, lease agreements, vacation info when resident is away on vacation etc.
Resolved the need to communicate with 2000 residents in a condominium community, by being able to post notices, on upcoming events and more.
Our security desk to have access on information of all residents.

Very easy to learn, even for non computer users
Our residents find it very useful to book amenities on line and then come and pay
The ease of being able to pass on contractor events with security staff, being able to read reports written, without having to print.
The ability to use the PO system appears to be very useful, it is too bad I am not obtaining authority to use.
I did experience the Proxy service and was very glad that was available. What a time saver.
I look forward to using more services that CCC may be able to offer in the near future.

Cons

Requests and changes must wait for one month.

Response from Condo Control

Hi Anna.

Thank you for your response! We aim to make all changes and updates the same day they were requested, but making system changes may take a little longer. We apologize for any inconvenience and your customer success manager will be contacting you to see how we could rectify this issue.

Jereena
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Beginner-Friendly

Reviewed on 2023/11/21

Pros

As someone who has never used a program like this before, I felt that it was very easy to learn how to use the necessary functions required for my position. The video tutorials also were very helpful in teaching me about all the different functions that are available for use. Although we do not use every single function Condo Control has to offer, it is great that the options are still available in the event that they are needed further down the line.

As a Security personnel, the Security and Concierge tab is very well done. They layout is very easy to understand and navigate. Sometimes we have a lot of people come and go, as such, having something that is simple to use makes it easy when trying to teach someone with zero experience.

Cons

Based on the functions that the building uses on a daily basis, my biggest issue with Condo Control is lack of sorting options for things like particular Incident Reports based on Category.

Karen
  • Used for 2+ years

Could be faster

Reviewed on 2018/10/27

Pros

Can keep track of packages, newsletters sent to residents and other items.

Cons

It is very slow and it requires a number of screens to get through to get to what you are looking for. When an email is sent to residents it usually takes 1-2 hours before it is received.

Response from Condo Control

Hi Karen,

Thank you for your review! we strive to make our platform easy you use and navigate. We provide training options including video, in person, over the phone, or online to help our customers navigate our platform. We apologize for any inconvenience e-consent feature might have caused, our system usually takes less than 30 mins to send out a service level agreement to all residents. A customer success manager will reach out to you to help rectify this issue.

Erlind
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Condo Control for my building

Reviewed on 2023/10/06

Entering all resident's info and retrieving this info quickly. Being able to have all amenities booked online.

Pros

It is easy to use and has many features that help on day to day.

Cons

Online payment has to be done with a 3rd party and has an extra fee.

BuildingLink
Paul
  • Industry: Hospitality

Property Management Software with the bells and whistles

Reviewed on 2023/10/06

Great service and features at affordable price compare to the competitors.

Great service and features at affordable price compare to the competitors.

Pros

I've tried 2 other popular management software and Condo Control is most affordable, easy to use, and lots of great features.

Cons

There were two Cons:1) Under the "Announcement" section, the subject title was restricted to fewer characters.Update: This issue was improved with a much longer subject title to fit the title and dates.2) Under the "Announcement" section, it was not possible to upload a notice in picture format on the message section.Update: Thank you for allowing this feature to work! =)

Supreet

General Review of Condo Control

Reviewed on 2023/10/05

Good for existing things but there should be more interactive features in current plan

Pros

Database Tracking for Owners and Tenants.

Cons

Not much templates to post notices and are very simple.

Breanna
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Easy-to-Use Interface

Reviewed on 2023/09/28

Pros

I like that it's easy to use, even for beginners.

Cons

I think there could be changes to store options where maybe you can have more than one account.

BuildingLink and Concierge Plus

Reasons for Switching to Condo Control

Cost
Lesli

Condo Control Review

Reviewed on 2023/10/06

Customer Service is great! Quick easy and friendly service! Training was a breeze and set up was so easy!

Pros

Condo Control is very user friendly and that was important to us because we have a lot of elderly residents that are not too keen on technology! The user guide really helps management and our resident get the information they need.

Cons

We really have no complaints! We plan to expand our use of Condo Control at a future date!

Lisa
  • Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Condo Control is Top Notch

Reviewed on 2023/10/10

The overall experience has been a very positive one. I find the staff very open to making change when I make suggestions which is awesome. The help desk staff are are very helpful when I call in.

Pros

Condo Control is extremely user friendly. Our condo complex uses it to communicate with our tenants and owners. The features we use the most are announcements, service requests, amenity bookings, unit file, make a payment, store, and the library.

Cons

Not that I can think of. I am very pleased with everything about Condo Control.

Angela

Great One Stop Information Management for Condo Communities

Reviewed on 2023/10/06

Rather than running two systems of records we rely entirely on condo control for suite records. It allows us to produce reports and search information easily.

Pros

Nice that residents can log in and change their profile information themselves to keep us updated. Also good to be able to see history of a suite (amenity bookings, parcels received, violations etc)

Cons

There are some features where it would be nice as an administrator to do a select all and then update particularly if a predecessor has not kept up with closing service tickets or incident reports.

Michel
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

The best way to run your condo!

Reviewed on 2021/06/12

Excellent implementation team, amazing support structure, friendly staff

Excellent implementation team, amazing support structure, friendly staff

Pros

Condo Control Central is exceptionally user-friendly. It is easy for new clients, security staff, and residents to quickly learn and use. Out of all the condo management software options out there, CCC is the sleekest by far. It has the best mix of customization options while keeping things as simple as possible for building staff.

Cons

There are occasionally a few bugs/issues when running certain reports.

BuildingLink and Concierge Plus
Lisa
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Condo Control Central Review

Reviewed on 2018/10/25

I've pretty much summed it all up in the Pros section of this.

I've pretty much summed it all up in the Pros section of this.

Pros

I really like the fact that we as managers can do multiple notices throughout the day and be able to specify the users whether it be by group or by unit or by both... love the fact that residents can book the amenities and when booking they can view the agreement in full..love the fact that when a residents inquires about a parcel that was delivered and has an issue with it management can view all the details this including dates, pick up and signature...the program itself alleviates a lot of communication that would otherwise bog the office down it and allows us to work on all the rest of the issues...

Cons

Not really thought or have come across issues with the software that were not fixed or explained in full by a rep when bringing the concern to them.

Patricia
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Great Platform!

Reviewed on 2023/11/18

I have been using Condo Control for over seven years and I found it to be the best platform available for residential condominium management. It allows us the ability to easily post announcements update, resident information and track violations.

Pros

I like how easy Condo Control is to navigate. From locating resident information to security logs and parking passes. The platform is very user-friendly.

Cons

I wish there were more announcement templates.

Julia
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Condo Control Central Facilities

Reviewed on 2021/06/16

Previously I had requested to add a feature to add a template option for the announcement. Over two months ago, this idea has been implemented, which gave us an opportunity to download pictures and make our notices more colorful.

Pros

The most that I like in CCC Portal there are so many facilities options to create: announcements, events, service requests, tasks, amenity booking, etc. Options announcements help us to save tons of time by easily picking up notice templates.

Cons

I would like to add a chat option between Concierge and Management Office. Additional to this, would be perfect if CCC provides a template of the back charge letter and the opportunity to save letters under the unit file.

John

Completely rebuilt our HOA owners database with this software. Invaluable!

Reviewed on 2023/10/18

Pros

The phone book, service request tracking and announcement module are the most important features to us.

Cons

The voting module was only ok. And it is fairly expensive to set up. Also, the Quickbooks Online tie in seems problematic. Syncing our QBO records to CC doesn't always go smoothly. We wish there was a dedicated accounting package for HOAs that we could purchase, and do away with QBO.

Paul

Another Successfull Roll Out Of Condo Control

Reviewed on 2023/10/10

Real time communication. Tracking of communications and request. Data on use of amenites.

Pros

Integration was slightly less efficient as expected but it all worked out. The App is also well enjoyed by the residents.

Cons

Add on functions and costs add up quickly but are ultimately required and enjoyed.

Marivergi
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviews of Product and Service Condo Control

Reviewed on 2020/06/02

The most important point for me and, I would like to highlight is the support and the excellent service of the Condo Control team always gives to us.
Quick response and training, also at the time of AGM and Budget, they came here personally on our site to help us and provide the best technical support.

Pros

The system is very friendly, it is so easy to find user, unit information, booking amenities etc. Also the reports payment, store activities.

Cons

We already send a suggestions to customize a report from stripe with the condo control store, also to include the security to add the number of unit in the order when the credit card payment to match with the stripe.

Bill
  • Industry: Hospitality

Not perfect but damn close

Reviewed on 2023/10/07

No real problems. We are continuing to expand our uses of CC and are very pleased

Pros

It is easy to use, customer service is great and the onboarding team did a great job

Cons

Condo Control desperately needs to add the ability to include owner/resident photos in the phone book feature

Polly

Great Condo Platform

Reviewed on 2023/10/10

Overall, very good as I work with other platforms and this one is by far my favorite to work with.

Pros

I love how user friendly it is for both the admin and the residents.

Cons

There are a few times that the platform goes down for maintenance which can be frustrating.

Leanne

Condo Control Central is the way to go.

Reviewed on 2021/07/09

The homeowners love this software. They are able to access all of the information they need at the click of a button. It not only helps them, but saves me time and I am able to focus on other matters.

Pros

The software is easy to learn and easy to use. I wish all of my properties would make the switch to CCC.

Cons

The e-blast feature was challenging at first when trying to use bullet points. We let our representative know the problem and she worked with us and the issue was resolved quickly.

Jennifer
  • Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Perfect Communication Tool

Ease of communication.

Ease of communication.

Pros

Condo Control Central is easy to use and a great tool for communicating with others.

Cons

Condo Control Central has so many features at times it is overwhelming getting everything setup.

Eli
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Condo Control Central Review

Reviewed on 2018/10/25

Pros

Easy to use, a very good interface, that one can learn how to use it very fast.

Cons

System is down often.
The report section need some more work.

Response from Condo Control

Hi Eli,

Thank you for your review! Although we have a %99.95 up-time, sometimes we do updates and maintenance on our systems causing it to be down temporally, we apologize for this inconvenience. We have also released a new updated for our reporting feature, which adds more functionality. Please give it a try and tell us what you think!

Christina

Amazing Portal

Reviewed on 2023/10/06

it has been well received by residents and is easy to use.

it has been well received by residents and is easy to use.

Pros

I love the real time updates to residents.

Cons

Using the app is not as good as being on a desk top.

MOlly
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

condo control review

it helps our condo run on a daily basis

it helps our condo run on a daily basis

Pros

tenant portals, amenity bookings, service requests

Cons

resolving issues with customer service can be really frustrating

janeil

A Welcome Change for our Property

Reviewed on 2023/03/21

Pros

The number one aspect that I like about Condo Control is that Condo Control consistently gets updated and changed and that our comments matter.

Cons

We do not like that we are not able to edit dates in the past on the Amenity Booking. For our property there are so aspects of billing that are handled in arrears and because the Amenity Booking locks we cannot edit it.