Together Mentoring Reviews

4.9/5

Joan
  • Industry: Commercial Real Estate
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Incredible Customer Service makes this product superior!

Reviewed on 2021/03/27

Utilizing Together, we implemented our first mass scale mentoring program within our company and it has been an overwhelming success. 100% thrilled with our experience thus far.

Pros

I think the product was easy to use but the real key was [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He could not have been easier to work with, accommodating, patient with our endless questions, he held our hand every step of the way and we knew we could rely on him if we had any hiccups. Of course we did (user error) and he jumped in and remedied the situation immediately. Everyone in our company is thrilled with the product and the overall experience. It has been a huge WIN for us an an organization. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], you ROCK!!!

Cons

We would like to have the ability to do reverse engineering. As an admin, I still struggle to get to where I need to to perform certain tasks, I think the navigation is not as intuitive as it could be as I wander around a lot trying to figure out how to do what I want.

El
  • Industry: Banking
  • Used for 1+ year

Personalized, easy-to-use platform

Reviewed on 2021/06/18

The Together team is super friendly and very accommodating. We had some very specific and unique pairing requests. The Together staff really went out of their way to make sure the pairing happened as we had hoped. When it was time to roll our program out to the organization, they made themselves available for questions, and even hosted Q&A sessions for the program administrators in advance. They have been incredibly pleasant to work with! It has been a great choice to work with them!

Pros

The platform is also relatively easy to understand and navigate. The program suggest pairings based on proposed best fit. The platform developers are able to implement changes quickly.

Cons

The platform changes a lot. This is good from a process improvement standpoint, and the Together team does a nice job of signaling change. Nonetheless, it's frustrating as an administrator when things are shifting often. Also, some functions of the program (i.e. on the admin side) are not intuitive to navigate to.

Catherine

Together software was a good mentoring service

Reviewed on 2021/10/01

Pros

How it paired me with a very compatible mentor

Cons

Weekly updates to log and there were certain specifications to discuss during allotted time.

Kath
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Together Mentoring at Heineken UK

Reviewed on 2021/06/24

The overall experience was rocky - because of challenges at our end. If we hadn't have had those challenges, it would have been good - but the challenges really gave the Together team a chance to shine.

Pros

There are so many good things about the Together mentoring app, that I would struggle to list them all so here are my top 3. First of all the platform is easy to use - both for the users and for the administrators. I'm reasonably confident on tech and found it very intuitive. The second thing would be a tie between the reporting and just the speed with which you can get a mentoring programme up and running using this app. Finally - the team at Together deserve a huge shout out, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in particular. We faced some significant challenges during set up and the team were very patient with us. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped us all through and is really happy to help us with any questions or queries. Thank you Together team!

Cons

There are no cons - it's true. I can't think of any!

Chastity
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

The Together Platform has been an excellent tool for our growing company!

Reviewed on 2021/05/28

Together Enterprise Mentoring has served as a great platform tool for the implementation of our first-ever mentorship program. Customer service has been great and the tool itself is so intuitive that it renders customer care almost obsolete.

Pros

The integration of the product was seamless and very intuitive. The algorithms built into the system have made it easy to pair mentors and mentees. Navigation and user experience are excellent!

Cons

As the system becomes more widely used, I expect that there will be changes to the content offerings, which are limited right now. But I am excited to see what developments are ahead.

Ashley
  • Industry: Human Resources
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Landmark Health - A happy customer!

Reviewed on 2021/05/16

EXCELLENT! I would highly recommend.

EXCELLENT! I would highly recommend.

Pros

I truly enjoy our [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He has been a tremendous support, help, and advocate to ensure a successful onboarding experience. The platform is very user friendly and the touch points are beneficial to discuss areas of opportunities, reporting, and data analytics centered around the program deliverables.

Cons

The algorithm in pairing mentors and mentees the first round was more of a manual process, but since we've revised the rules in the settings area of the platform and have placed more definition around process of pairing.

Kodi
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Great platform, easy to use!

Reviewed on 2021/06/17

Our experience has been incredible! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been wonderful in ensuring our program runs smoothly and without any issues. He joined our program kick-off to talk about the tool and provided a demo. Highly recommend this to everyone!

Pros

Together allows our company to offer a mentor and mentee program every year with minimal effort! Using their technology, we got rid of manual matching and have been able to streamline the program. We use their technology to match everyone, email communications, and reporting! It's the ideal tool for companies looking for a scalable solution at a great price.

Cons

The only "con" is the Outlook and Zoom integration. This is available but we on our side need to take time to integrate it with the Together solution. Other than, no cons!

Ashley

Excellent Product and Customer Service

Reviewed on 2021/11/24

Excellent overall. Very satisfied with this company and we plan to continue our subscription.

Pros

The implementation process was seamless. Together has a great team of reps that walk you through every step and answer questions promptly. The program itself is extremely user friendly, even in our heavy manufacturing industry where many folks aren't particularly tech savvy.

Cons

I believe this has been remedied but we would like the ability to operate on a rolling calendar so when new people join the company, they don't need to wait until the enrollment period.

Michelle
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Mentorship and Ease

Reviewed on 2021/04/19

Engagement, retention and inclusivity for our entire organization to finally be able to include our EMEA team with interaction amongst each other. Great experience in launching this program and ease of use.

Pros

This was pretty much a open box program to implement and roll out to the organization. Very quick customization process and excellent customer service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] that really helped walk us through the process and ideas.

Cons

Sounds like it's to come, but forcing a meeting location or at least come up as a reminder so when the meeting is scheduled you must click a resource (phone, teams, etc.) It is a little confusing that the time is automatically in EDT for the scheduling and reminder emails. It does save the right time zone on my calendar, but when opening up the actually meeting it's a bit confusing.

Cassandra
  • Industry: Hospitality

Mentoring Review

Reviewed on 2021/10/26

Pros

I like how the prompts given help the user to create a report to follow for the mentoring lesson and we can choose to add or omit prompts during sessions. The way to reflect after the mentoring session helped to rate how successful the session was to the overall prompt

Cons

I wish that it had a better way to integrate into our calendar system. I found some minor issues with time zones becoming automated when creating the invites.

Mellonie

Super Easy to Use Platform

Reviewed on 2021/09/20

Pros

This platform makes managing our mentorship program a breeze! The provided agendas really help guide the process, which was key for the first few sessions when people are a little shy and apprehensive.

Cons

My team seemed a little confused by the scheduling feature. I think they thought it would somehow integrate with their company Outlook calendar. Not a dislike; just a feature that needed us to provide a little more guidance.

Paul
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Good Experience with a few suggestions

Reviewed on 2021/10/21

It was a good experience both as mentor and mentee. Does have flexibility in cadence and length of meetings, but too rigid in curriculum and topic selection.

Pros

The matching is great since the profiling is in depth.

Cons

Curriculum is too rigid and difficult to integrate with Outlook for rescheduling for busy managers. Too much data entry for casual conversations.

Marina
  • Industry: Human Resources

Great software that can bring your mentoring program to the next level

Reviewed on 2020/12/03

It has been a great experience and I think that our mentoring program has benefitted from the use of this platform.

Pros

The software is very easy to use, very clear and intuitive. It also provides really good support with building a mentoring relationship and provides a lot of great content. Furthermore the team is very supportive, quick to reply and very motived. It is a joy to work with them.

Cons

There are some small features that can be improved, but the team is very open to suggestions.

Daniel
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Great Plataform

Reviewed on 2022/01/20

I excellent tool to have the administration of mentoring program

I excellent tool to have the administration of mentoring program

Pros

Schedule and follow up, asking every time the progress

Cons

Assign task or projects builder
Generate a profile with their skills

Albert
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Great platform for mentoring!

Reviewed on 2021/11/29

Pros

Ability to set goals and have focused mentoring sessions

Cons

Scheduling is a bit confusing - doesn't include a way to add a google meet link.

Christine
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

May 27, 2021

Reviewed on 2021/05/27

It has been amazing. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been great support and makes every question feel valid...even if it is a repeated question.

Pros

We initially considered the software to assist with Mentorship pairings, but what sold us was the pre-loaded agendas and ease of tracking the mentoring progress.

Cons

I wish I used it more than once or twice a year so that I would remember the implementation steps.

Diana-Mihaela
  • Industry: Computer Games

Mentoring matching made easy

Reviewed on 2021/11/24

Pros

It helped me match with my mentor and gave us a structure to our sessions. It helped me learn a lot and now I am up for my second promotion in 1 year!

Cons

Very confusing UI, it's hard to follow the flow and I can't understand the logic. It's counterintuitive.

Joslynn

Canfor mentorme program

Reviewed on 2021/11/22

Pros

I thought that the program was very user friendly. I liked the matching process, and I thought it matched me up well. I also enjoyed that scheduling a session was very easy as the account was linked to my outlook calendar.

Cons

I think that there could be more options for goals to work on through the program.

Michael

Excellent, intuitive software

Reviewed on 2023/02/06

Pros

It's overall very easy to navigate and use. It's flexible as well; tasks like rescheduling are simple. It was easy to search profiles and filter by industry, interests, etc.

Cons

The software is straightforward and clear to use, so I don't have any cons to list.

Kristan
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

Mentoring made easy

Reviewed on 2021/10/21

I was needing to schedule in some time with a mentor, he was from a Canadian office but the program allowed us to schedule in time that suited both us.

Pros

Great software which linked me to someone who matched my criteria perfectly.

Cons

Could integrate Microsoft calendar better and be more connected with MS Teams.

William
  • Industry: Civil Engineering
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Mentoring Software

Reviewed on 2021/09/30

Pros

The ability to schedule and view the calendars of recipients.

Cons

Semi-difficult navigation.

Zachary
  • Industry: Insurance

Mentorship Program Review

Reviewed on 2023/02/02

a overall awesome experience

a overall awesome experience

Pros

A nice way to track the mentorship program we have at AAA

Cons

sometimes a little hard to navigate and look back at past sessions or maybe i just need to spend more time getting to know the system

Anthony

Reviewed on 2021/09/30

It was amazing.

It was amazing.

Pros

How user friendly it is between both my mentor and myself. At no point did it make reflection on the meetings or communication difficult.

Cons

It was great I have no real negative things to say.

Giuliano

Great tool for tracking

Reviewed on 2021/04/13

Together has helped me mentor my mentees in a much more thoughtful way that gives structure and guidance to each.

Pros

The ability to track every part of the cycle.

Cons

Not as easy to make scheduling changes with calendar integration.

Shane

Mentorship

Reviewed on 2021/11/23

Pros

The matchmaking was good, but it was real helpful in scheduling appointments and following up with goals and benchmarks

Cons

Outside program from the internal infrastructure of the company