CO-SENDER Reviews

CO-SENDER

Email, SMS & social marketing platform

4.9/5 (10 reviews)
Renata I.

The software was easy to learn and understand, how to use and get the most value out of it.

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/01/09

Pros

- Easy to learn and use;
- Reusable subscribers lists;
- Comfortable and adjustable by needs subscribers additional information, filters;
- A lot of functions with campaigns creation, copying, reusing; the more You use the software, the easier it gets;
- Reports are generated automatically, can be accessed at any time.

Cons

First time import of all subscribers lists was not an easy task, but maybe this depends on how overall subscribers lists were handled before.
Also it would be good to have by different client adjustable reports.

Lukas K.

Best way to touch your client!

Reviewed on 2018/08/24

I organised huge event, where I was forced somehow to invite and send invitations for many clients and colleagues all over the world - so to use e'mail sending platform it was the best idea. Easy and quick creator with super nice design. Even some of my clients once I met them after sending the invite mentioned that they got eye-catchy design :)
In my home country for my colleagues I used SMS function - easy use as well, write the message and send to all your colleagues.

Pros

Easy use - it's very simple to use this platform, don't need any specific skills. Follow main steps and you will get stunning e'mail design.
But the best thing about this platform is "schedule". There is an opportunity to set the time when you want to send e'mail or SMS - so every morning I was writing e'mails and then setting them up for sending at let say 13 o'clock - it's very usefull :)

Cons

Maybe I liked least the options of templates - there are many of them, so in the end it's not easy to find the best one which fits my requirements.

Arturas R.

Easy-to-use and convenient system that facilitates communication between the company and customers.

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/01/05

Contacts with company clients.

Pros

- Ease of use
- Can be customized for your own use, design
- No need to buy hardware and hire IT professionals
- Various communication channels are available

Cons

The only disadvantage we encountered that Co-Sender could have more variety of media editing tools. We have no other complaints yet.

Neringa B.

Super light interface and easy for use even for ladies :)

Reviewed on 2018/01/12

Now I can segment my subscribers and sent for them personalized marketing campaigns.

Pros

We are traveling all the time, but I can schedule all my campaigns in the future, so all messages are sent even I am out of internet. Nice feature is Heat Map of message content. Very good support :)

Cons

We use own email template, CO-SENDER have templates, but it can be more, especially in the business gift / presents theme.

Joe S.

Great product for simple multi-channel marketing!

Reviewed on 2018/01/04

Pros

Very easy to run multi-channel marketing campaigns
Great customization
Top notch support staff
Easy to preview for both desktop and mobile
Great previews for SMS too

Cons

Lacks A/B testing

Kristina D.

Easy to use and time saving software.

Reviewed on 2018/01/05

Pros

Image editing opportunities, mailing list management, contact database, newsletter management, WYSIWYG email editor.

Cons

There is no survey management, image library, auto-reponders and event triggered email. Prices could be lower.

7.0/10
Ieva K.

Easy communication tool

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/01/12

Very easy to use, I can create a new campaign from my last campaigns with couple of steps - is saves a lot of time

Pros

Easy of use, software hasn't many features, but it have everything that is necessary, without additional "spangles".

Cons

It is not easy reach a phone call with support, but hot line support works even in free plan. As a chat.

Ava C.

Easy to use and affordable

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2017/12/07

Helped my business to grow.

Pros

What an amazing email marketing tool! Helped my small business to grow. Very simple to use and affordable. I wish I found it sooner.

Cons

One thing I wish there were more reports about subscribers lists.

Donatas B.

Single messaging platform for your organization or company

Reviewed on 2018/01/08

Pros

Manage e-mail and SMS contacts in a single place - you can send messages according subscribers preferences.

Cons

Email design templates - library is quite moderate. I would advice to use your custom design for campaigns.

Good Experience with co-sender

Reviewed on 2018/08/14

Pros

What you get is more than what you pay! Easy to use for gaining conversions.

Cons

None so far, You expect it to cater all you need for SMS and email marketing