Showing 65 reviews of 55

Clust

Customer onboarding software for modern businesses

Showing 65 reviews of 55
Joseph W.

Great for onboarding or other business processes

Reviewed on 2020/12/09

I've had really good overal. experience with Clustdoc. Customer service is quick to respond and are helpful. I'm sure the app will keep improving.

Pros

Clustdoc provides a professional method for us to onboard our clients and new employees.

Cons

Some clients have voiced their concern with electronic signatures, primarily with the verification method. They don't always receive the confirmation email containing the code right away, which they must enter on a timed basis. We also had some issues with the e-signature form fields not where we originally designed.

Kirk L.
  • Industry: Legal Services

Great product with lots of potentials

Reviewed on 2019/11/06

Despite some online reviews I have watched in Youtube, I really believe in the product. I loved it so much that I want it to improve. It really has a lot of potential in my space...immigration application.

Pros

I loved the fact that I can have my clients go to the form, fill it up and log-off and log-in again to continue their update on the form. Something that my clients are struggling when I was using Google forms on onboarding.

Cons

When developing a form, it is a pain in B???? to move fields around. This really have to improve in light of transfer some of my Google forms to Clust.

Response from Clust Technologies

Hello Kirk,
thanks a lot for taking the time to share your experience with Clust.
(Side note: The form has been improved since your comment)

Jay J.

Clust makes the hard task of collecting documents from customers easy

Reviewed on 2019/09/12

The office for Clutch is in Paris, France, and the customer service is very good. Of course, they are a European company so the best support comes in the morning since I am in the USA. But they are responsive to questions and very easy to work with.

Pros

If you have ever tried to get multiple pieces of information and documents from customers, you will know that the task is extremely time consuming and difficult. Often it involves dozens of emails and requires significant employee time.
However, Clust solves the problem. It acts as a centralized hub for customers to share and upload the requested information in a simple checklist manner. The information is then sent to a team member to approve the submission.
Besides helping employees save time, it is also a gentle way of showing which documents a customer must submit. In an email, a list of seven documents can look daunting to customers. However, on Clust the checklist looks friendly — while still being very professional.

Cons

I would like a cname option so customers who are submitting documents would see our URL and not the one from Clust. I was told this is a feature that is being developed right now. The product is already great, but this would make it outstanding.

Response from Clust Technologies

Dear Jay,
We appreciate your feedback. Thank you. The Cname has been released since your comment. I hope you tried it out.

Saves us time and money!

Reviewed on 2018/11/12

Pros

Clust has brought to us a very innovative way of working. We used to gather all client documents on our website with a poorly designed contact form and the rest of the work was made manually. With Clust, all that has ended months ago.
We've completely switched the whole team (contractors included) to Clust and I am very satisfied as the manager.

The software is very easy to use, you just follow the steps at registration and you're ready to go. Then, the support team follows up with you to help you go even further with website modules etc. (which we use) and that's it.

I have senior team members who got up to speed very quickly and don't see themselves using any other alternative.

Cons

Nothing. This software is really good and modern. If I really had to share a complaint it would be the additional feature requests that we can't wait to see live. Other than that, it does the work and really helps us work better and faster.

Sarah F.

Nice software that can be used for lots of different purposes

Reviewed on 2019/11/14

We use Clust for a new recruitment process which includes an application form, a training process and a candidate's area. I really like that Clust allows us to use one software for all these different parts because it lets us receive documents, share important information and communicate with the candidates.

Pros

What I like most about Clust is that you can easily create templates to use over and over again but you also have the flexibility to customise single applications using a template first. I also like that you can sort incoming applications into folders for better organisation and overview of various projects or processes. When I had an issue the support replied quickly, was really willing to help and tried to solve your problem until they achieved it.

Cons

To me at the beginning, the term application was a bit confusing. I would prefer a more general term for it such as project which they use in their help center explanation. It would make it more clear to me that it can suit lots of different sectors, projects and processes.

Response from Clust Technologies

Hello Sarah,
Thank you for your feedback. Many people want us to change the word "applications" and some other want us to keep it :)
We're working on giving you the ability to enter your own word. Stay tuned

Alexander M.
  • Industry: Design

The Best On-boarding Solution Available

Reviewed on 2019/11/06

We are using Clust as the primary touchpoint of our on-boarding process. It has been instrumental in ensuring we consistently are provided with everything we need and has allowed us to save considerable time.

Pros

Easy to Set up
Flexible across industries
Highly Secure
Excellent customer support

Cons

Can't change the title of "Application" to something more universal

Response from Clust Technologies

Hi Alexander,
Thanks a lot for sharing your feedback

Laurent R.

Great productivity app

Reviewed on 2018/10/19

Pros

First, the experience is amazing for us and for our clients.
Overall Clust is really a smart document collection app. I particularly like the fact that we can initiate requests for supporting documents and follow up on those in a professional way.
And there are plenty of cool features like APIs, online forms, reminders

Cons

I can't see any so far. We'll see after a while if anything comes up.

Chris J.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Good product, solid foundation

Reviewed on 2019/11/07

Pros

Works straight out of the box
Easy to navigate and looks professional to the end user

Cons

The forms element is a little basic, not alot of field types to use
Creating forms is not as simple and straightforward as it would seem

Response from Clust Technologies

Dear Chris,
thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate.
The form has been revamped, I hope you like it.
have a great day

Bradley F.

Just started but happy so far

Reviewed on 2019/11/06

So far everything is really good and it keeps improving as time goes on. There are updates happening constantly that are making it even better.

Pros

Clust keeps everything very organized and lets you set deadlines for your clients to make onboarding very easy.

Cons

Need more granular customization, some of the forms are difficult to get where we want due to the lack of options of fields.

Response from Clust Technologies

Dear Bradley,
Thanks a lot for your feedback.
The forms have been revamped since your comment, I hope you like it

• Used Other for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 2020/06/11

Pros

Quickly deplorable from idea to MVP

Cons

It’s is not extendable as it’s an “all-in-one” solution

José antonio S.

Content gathering made easy

Reviewed on 2019/11/07

Really good experience, the platform is quick, their support is nice and they listen to the feedback.

Pros

It's easy to set up, use and share. I've used it in a couple of projects to gather content and it's working pretty well, making my whole process a lot easier.

Cons

None for the moment, but it would be nice if they added more integrations.

Response from Clust Technologies

Hello Jose,
Thank you for your great feedback. Do not hesitate to tell us more about your needs.
thanks

Asif M.
  • Industry: Accounting

Really helpful

Reviewed on 2020/06/12

Good

Pros

Document sharing, reminders, sending back for incomplete application

Cons

None. Liked all the features.If limitation for 300 active application can be increased that will be great. Also if you could have a mobile app with a dashboard to monitor all applications.

Chaz B.
  • Industry: Online Media

Make a standard process for onboarding

Reviewed on 2019/11/06

Pros

Clust makes creating a standard client onboarding process so much easier than anything else I've tried.

Cons

I wish Clust were named something else but they offer white labeling so this is a non issue

Response from Clust Technologies

Hello Chaz,
Thanks a lot for your valuable feedback.

Michael K.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Don't. Simply don't.

Reviewed on 2020/12/25

In one word: huge disappointment.

Pros

I thought it would help me cover onboarding of new employees, get a central portal for them to use, that it'd be great UX-wise and everybody would love it. Boy was I wrong!

Cons

No logic, UX is AWFUL, I mean 1990 software was more logical than this.
But worst of all: when using fill-in fields in PDF documents for e-signature - they are ALWAYS shifted from the place you put them.
So besides being illogical, half-made (Cyberpunk is more deployment-ready than this), it is useless for E-signatures and document collection.
Just stay away.

Response from Clust Technologies

Hi there,
Thank you for your review.
Our team has reached out to you several times to discuss your issue.
We're looking forward to hearing from you to understand what went wrong since it doesn't seem like you've actually used our software.

Noureddine D.
  • Industry: Design

An innovative solution that will make it easier for you to collect documents from your clients

Reviewed on 2020/07/20

A solution that will save you time and help you keep track of your customer records. You are looking for an efficient and secure 100% online document collection and file verification tool! Then this tool is for you.

Pros

- Lots of functionality to facilitate the management of your customers.
- possibility to create online forms
- creation of a customer portal with a personalized url or integration of the portal on your existing site
- 100% online file tracking
- Revival of late customers
- automatic call back
- Monitoring the progress of the collection of your files
- Online signature (e-signature)
- Document recognition (example: identity card)
- Automatic transformation of documents transmitted by the client into PDF.
- Monitoring the status of each document requested (approved or refused)
- The customer has the possibility of following the evolution of his file online - Your teams have the possibility of collaborating with an external (legal for example)
- Ability to accept online payments
- Customize your Clust with your logo and your SMTP
- And much more

Cons

Nothing yet but maybe the option of integrating the customer portal on a website requires some improvement (not in iframe mode) but the Clust teams have always surprised me with new features and I think this point will be probably improved.

Parag P.

Great Business Document Workflow software

Reviewed on 2020/06/07

Overall i rate this as one of the best investment i have made. This document service has a long term value given the global remote working trend and its a huge time saver / productivity tool.

Pros

Clustdoc offers one of the most detailed way to configure business documents & payment collection workflow with all the possible checks & data types. The platform offers one of the most secure document collection service. We use it for real estate & education segments of our clients.

Cons

The end-user navigation can be improved upon a bit further. However, given the month over month improvements, i think a better UX will come through soon.

Malky B.

User Friendly - Great customer support -

Reviewed on 2020/06/16

Time restraints are no longer an issue

Pros

Clust has assisted us in automating our business and better accommodating our clients, we now have the opportunity to get all we need without conflicting with work schedules. The website is very easy to navigate on the user end and on the business end.
All our inquiries and suggestion are responded to and handled in a timely fashion by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].
Very organized

Cons

There is no record of the email reminders sent to the applicants.

Hemant S.
  • Industry: Legal Services

On-boarding both B2B and B2C Clients of RTIwala Services is super simplified through Clust

Reviewed on 2020/07/20

We're a Legaltech startup and for us on-boarding, collection and management of client document is one big cumbersome task. We tried and tested different tools but none of them fit to the need as much the clust.

Pros

We love the native form and digital signature tool. The client onboarding and document management is super-simplified through Clust.

Cons

Nothing as such, but we'll be super happy if it has Form to Docx creation mechanism.

Helen T.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Simple, clean, saves time

Reviewed on 2019/11/15

Pros

Saves so much time by not having to find correct versions of files to send to clients and keeping track of whether documents are completed and returned. Clust allows form templates to be created so info can be easily collated in PDF form. Custom domain and smtp emails increases the trust and professionalism of my business. Support has been superb - very responsive.

Cons

Would be better if wordings like "Applications" can be customised. When creating a form, moving items up and down a long list of item can be quite difficult. Would also be good if collaborators can view only selected files rather than everything.

Response from Clust Technologies

Hello Helen,
We're going to add more options on collaborators permissions soon. Stay tuned !

Jay M.

Clust > Any Other Application Software

Reviewed on 2019/11/06

It's simple. It's easy. You can set up a template in a few minutes, and then each application only takes a few minutes to set up and send out after your template is made.

Pros

Ease of use, and FINALLY, there is a software that can replace emails and give me onboarding status updates. No more tracing back emails for log ins or documents.

Cons

While we can build templates on our own. It definitely needs more prebuilt templates for a wider disbursement of industries, but they did cover web design rebuilds in their templates which was a huge time saver since we use that.

Response from Clust Technologies

Hello Jay,
Thanks for your feedback.

Krishna L.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Does its job

Reviewed on 2019/11/06

Pros

-Perfect for onboarding clients and also getting applications when I tried to hire someone
-The founder is very responsive, support is great
-Having unlimited applications is also a plus

Cons

Learning how to use it at first was a little confusing, but you kinda get used to it.
I feel like the steps in creating forms/templates can be simplified.

Response from Clust Technologies

Hi Krishna,
thanks a lot for your honest feedback, we really appreciate it.

Jolene F.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Still figuring it out

Reviewed on 2019/11/06

Pros

I like the appeal of Clust and can envision this being a very succinct tool to help communicate contracts and meet other needs of clients.

Cons

It doesn't feel as intuitive as I thought it would so I haven't utilized it as much I could.

Response from Clust Technologies

Hello Jolene,
Thank you for sharing your feedback.
We're here to help every client get started quickly.
You can reach out to our support or check out our knowledge center if you need help.

Great Way To Handle Onboardingq

Reviewed on 2019/11/07

I love the direction of the this platform and it has tons of potential.

Pros

I live that I now have a very easy and effective way to automatically onboard new clients and projects without the need to harass my clients anymore.

Cons

The form builder could be a little more user friendly.

Response from Clust Technologies

Dear client,
It's a pleasure to work with you and thank you for taking the time to share feedback regarding the form.
We've released a new version which is very enjoyed by our clients. I hope you like it better.
Have a great day,

Not a Customer Portal, yet. Hopefully soon?

Reviewed on 2019/11/07

Pros

It's potential if the Clust team decides to finally deliver what they promised, a Customer Portal.
So far its only landing pages with forms.

Cons

That Clust haven't delivered yet a Customer Portal, as they promised.

In a Customer Portal, customers can access a page where they can find, separated by project, the forms they have to fill up and their finished deliverables for them to download. Sadly, this has not been developed yet.