Cropolis

Online software for local food-producing farms

5 /5 (4 reviews) Write a Review!
4,5
4,8
Industry: Sports

Cropolis is a Game Changer

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/11/28

I got a lot of great produce this summer from local farmers through Cropolis. I’m excited to get more this summer!!!

Pros

How quick and easy the order forms are, it supports local farmers, helps me get quality produce. It also makes the farmer so much easier to work with - Farmers that use Cropolis don’t miss any emails or texts.

Cons

I wish more farmers used it, so I’d have a bigger variety of farms and produce to choose from

Greg B.
Industry: Farming
Company size: Self Employed

Great tool for moving products

Reviewed on 2018/11/28

We were trying to use both Shopify and Mailchimp before Cropolis, and between the costs, limitations and the all their bells and whistles (fancy interface and tutorials)... Cropolis by far simplified our lives and enabled us to make weekly communications without having to navigate through a complicated maze of features that we didn't use.

Pros

Simplicity. Takes 15 minutes to send my current inventory to entire customer list (or only a select group), and everything is customizable on the fly.... What to list and what to exclude.

Cons

There were some early compatibility issues with my phone (a weird one) but the team at Cropolis responded and had me up and running within 24hrs.

Jordan R.
Industry: Food & Beverages

All around great product

Reviewed on 2018/11/26

Croplis has been a life saver. As a restaurant owner I try to order as much local food as possible. It’s really saved time in having to contact a bunch of different farms and have they have available.

Pros

I love the user interface and how it is to navigate from page to page and achieve what I want to achieve!

Cons

That’s a tough question, I really just wish it wasn’t as seasonal. But that’s more of a farm problem than software problem haha

Response from Cropolis

Thank you Jordan! We love your mission with www.Revivalchili.com and are glad that farmers using our software make it easier to purchase your food so you can keep cooking!

Kurk Z.
Industry: Farming

Cropolis Makes Making Money Easier

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/01/16

Lettuce Heads Farm has had a great experience with Cropolis, any time there is an issue or question it is answered in minutes not hours or days. If a suggested change is made by myself it comes to fruition quickly. We have used the program for one year and seen sale increase by leaps and bounds. It make sour job of selling easier and our product more accessible to the masses.

Pros

Its simple, easy to use and allows for numerous customized options.

Cons

On occasion it runs slow in my browser no matter how good my internet signal is.