Showing 14 reviews of 7

Bryt

Loan management software for lenders

Showing 14 reviews of 7
Ken K.

This platform satisfies all our company needs.

Reviewed on 2018/07/13

I can manage multiple investment vehicles from this platform and all functions are consolidated in an easy to use location.

Pros

Everything is consolidated in one application. And they customized the application to fit my needs.

Cons

The leaning curve. But that is overcome with time and a great support staff. They take as much time as necessary to teach you how to use the application.

Mitchell V.

This is best value for any software I have ever purchased.

Reviewed on 2018/07/18

Intuitive, easy to use, does what I need and keeps me in control.

Pros

It does everything I need to manage my loan portfolio and I am in control. I now spend less time than I did when we had a 3rd party servicer because I no longer have to correct their mistakes.

Cons

The conversion was the hardest part but there is nothing that can be done about that. The customer support has been very responsive to our needs. Every time I find something that could be improved, I call customer support and they fix it.

Kali P.

Great software with a few places to improve.

Reviewed on 2018/11/26

Overall this software is great! After a little bit of a learning curve (maybe just me), and some help from the team, you'll be up and running and having no issues in no time.
Thanks to Rep and the entire Bryt software team!

Pros

I love the automated features (sending notices, invoices and receipts for payment). There are several great things about this system that are very useful.

Cons

1.) Report writer needs work. With this being said, however, whenever I have a problem, customer support ALWAYS is there to help and create the report, or if they can't create the exact report that I need, they come up with a solution that works!
2.) No help section - if it is after hours or a different time zone, there is no one to offer support or any help whatsoever. Again, this is only when work is being done outside of the normal office hours for Bryt customer service.
3.) Takes some getting used to. Although I am new the mortgage software field. I have done property management for over 15 years, and then we switched to mortgages. So that may be my fault.
4.) No direct mortgage holder option. If you are not the "Servicing Company" of the loans, set up is a bit tricky and takes some getting used to. In my case, I have 1 individual who has mortgages under 4 different companies. This get's complicated when writing reports, letters, or notices, that are mortgage holder specific, but as always, rep and the team have always figured out a way (sometimes even changing the way the software is written) for me to get the information I need. :)

Veronica V.

Bryt makes my job easier.

Reviewed on 2018/07/03

It saves time

Pros

What I like the most about Bryt, is that it is user-friendly. Everything is clean and straight forward. It didn't take long to learn how to navigate.

Cons

The only complaint I have is that it doesn't work as well on Safari. I use Safari as my main browser so when I use Bryt I have to change to google chrome. It's not a big deal.

Marsha P.

This software makes the Loan Servicing process very easy and timeless.

Reviewed on 2018/07/24

I've been using this software for about 2 years and all of its features have allowed me to cut Loan Servicing and Document Processing portion of my job time in half. Actually more then half.

Pros

I Love the Loan Document Feature. Makes processing Loan Documents very simple and quick. I also love the automated notices that are sent from the software. Customer Support is always available to answer any questions relating to any section of the software.

Cons

Still have a few questions on Mandatory reports for specific filings. For Example BRE required reports.

Tim G.

Ease of use is amazing and the price is unbeatable

Reviewed on 2018/07/02

very cost effective, efficient, friendly software that is cloud based, accessible from anywhere

Pros

User friendly, customer support is always available, covers all lending aspects plus more than I can even use

Laurie S.

Great customer service; still need added features in software

Reviewed on 2018/07/30

NACHA, payment reminders, multiple tenants

Pros

It is very user friendly; customer service is awesome and very responsive, ease of setting up loans and posting payments via NACHA.

Cons

not enough functionality, ex. report writer, customer over payments when closing a loan, can delete pay periods but not add them