Personify Community Reviews

Digital spaces & collaboration for nonprofits & associations

3.9/5 (10 reviews)

Still room to grow

Reviewed on 11/13/2018

Pros

Personify is pretty user friendly and has great data reports within it's on database--It can also be used with another report system to pull deeper reports.

Cons

When the software was TIMMS it was great for database entry; however, the last time I used it --you had to click instead of using shortcuts to move around...slows down the speed of data entry.

Excellent with tracking events and reports

Reviewed on 2/6/2018

Pros

The ease of tracking reports and how easy it is to create specific reports. when we need specific data it is very helpful

Cons

It is not capable with newer software. It requires us to use multiple systems which sometimes creates bigger issues

Personify 360 review

Reviewed on 3/26/2015
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

The product is full featured and provides scalable options for varying size associations and nonprofits.

Cons

The out of the box package is clunky and not user friendly. Associations have varying lines of business the financial tables and financial setups are limited, if you use Personify as your system of revenue recognition.

7.0/10

I use Personify Weekly and I am happy with the platform

Reviewed on 1/22/2018

Pros

Personify is a great tool to coordinate member specifics including but not limited to purchases and tenure. The reports feature is a great tool and easy to use.

Cons

As a user, I don't have any insight into the cost or set up, so I can't really determine any cons other then the platform is so large that searching for what is needed can be difficult at times.

Easy to use...

Reviewed on 11/16/2018

Pros

Easy to use, learn and update all client information.

Cons

I've never had any problems using personify.

Awful to use

Reviewed on 8/16/2017
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

This program tries to be all things to all kinds of organizations but it is a terrible fit for what I do. Most of every screen is taken up by fields I would never use, and the fields I do use are crammed into tiny spaces.

Cons

Where do I begin? This program is maddening from start to finish. Everything is wrong, from the layout of the screens (the middle is mostly blank with the info I need way down at the bottom) to how the fields are named to the number of steps it takes to complete one task. One of my jobs is to record attendance at seminars and events. Handed a list of attendees, I have to individually look up each name and register them for the event, which takes 7 steps, then I have to go back and check attendance. Now I'm looking at a list of 30 registrants but I can only see four at a time.

Title Review

Reviewed on 2/25/2015
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

I can use it at work and not think about it or pay for it. Basically, I could care less.

Cons

It crashes at least once every six weeks or so or more often or less often.

3.0/10

Inquiry

Reviewed on 2/2/2015

Hello, i am looking for a software whose basic step should be as below:

I will operate under windows CE.

the software should be able to do the below step.

like a member verification software.

Steps

Thats all.

Review for Personify360

Reviewed on 2/25/2015
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Its collection of management of all of my fundraising and donation activities.

Cons

The separate logins each time into the portal. It does not collect all of the info that I would like.

7.0/10

Personify360 - Works

Reviewed on 2/28/2015
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Simple to use. It is easy to set up a new project using this product.

Cons

Support is sometimes difficult to come by, if I want to try something new.