4ALLPORTAL DAM

Digital media asset management (DAM) for business

Petrus O.
  • Industry: Industrial Automation

Very efficient DAM portal!

Reviewed on 2019/12/09

We had huge problems with the findability of our +100k assets. Now with 4ALLPORTAL we are able to easily find any assets with a couple of seconds - Thanks to it's easy of use and the state of the art UI/UX.

Pros

Very efficient for managing marketing materials. Searchability through multiple search types is guaranteed. The duplicate search avoids unnecessary double data storage.

Cons

As far as I'm concerned my team is totally satisfied with the 4ALLPORTAL

Simon L.
  • Industry: Medical Devices
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Great Digital Asset Management System

Reviewed on 2020/11/05

Communication problems are the biggest. I think this digital application is the perfect tool for a busy business. You can share and collect images.

Pros

It is easy to use and navigate. I like being able to customize my dashboard. The category feature is very helpful for breaking up types of content that you could find.The bread crumb feature is also very helpful. The design is very intuitive. The selection to download feature is my favorite because it is so easy to use.

Cons

No real complaints here about usability. We have been able to get everything we need from the experience.

Simon D.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Very fast and uncomplicated

Reviewed on 2019/02/25

All the employees with whom I have had contact so far have been friendly and helpful. Everything was excellent, there was a demand, and 4ALLPORTAL was the only vendor who could solve our problems. Definitely recommendable as a new customer.

Pros

I am super happy - The software is stable and solid. There are no negative anomalies at the moment, so a recommendation is guaranteed. That’s why we now entered the 4ALLPORTAL media partnership and had been declared as an official reference customer.

Cons

Good communication in advance, no problems.

Oliver G.
  • Industry: Legal Services
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Great DAM System

Reviewed on 2018/10/24

It's quick, simple, and effective. Marketing across multiple divisions across the world.

Pros

Clean interface
Good privacy options
Nearly endless customization options (within reason)
Scalable
Friendly and responsive customer support
An organised workflow in 4ALLPORTAL DAM, which helps if you're working with teams in different countries.

Cons

Sometimes it takes a couple seconds longer than I like to load - but this is really just me being nitpicky.

Sergon D.
  • Industry: Automotive

We have been using the 4ALLPORTAL Software for years and are very satisfied!

Reviewed on 2019/02/26

I've been working with the 4ALLPORTAl for years now and have made some really good experience with it so far. Especially the publication on different channels (e.g. Social Media, Print, WordPress, etc.) is to be emphasized very much and facilitates our daily work. Sharing assets externally by sending a link or creating an e-ticket is very easy now. Furthermore, we are now able to share digital assets and product information with wholesale accounts increased our e-commerce business.

Pros

The GUI is very intuitiv and the 4AP is fun to work with. It's a very solid DAM with an amazingly high feature set.

Cons

nothing to mention yet. All in all good work from the whole team.