Coorpacademy

A social, user-centric digital learning experience platform

4,7
4,5

Very nice initiative

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2018/11/20

I helps to increase the knowledge about the brand,product,and also increases the soft skills as well

Pros

Very nice initiative to provide the training about the product.the questions and related study material and videos are up to the mark .very addictive quiz I really like it

Cons

You should increase the number of lives in the quiz

Emmanuel B.
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

This is very useful for my job in the company

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/11/16

I was curious to explore the marketing domain that was new for me
Personnally, I really appreciated the Digital Passport and the Business Acumen part. Modules on Blockchain are very good, Discover our Customers and Partners are also very good

Pros

In great majority the trainings are very well realized and when you start attending some of them, you want to continue, it is no more a constraint.

The gamification (stars, ranking…) is a part of the motivation (Am I able to reach the top 100? The top 10?, the top 3????)

It helps a lot, even if we do not remember all the content of the trainings, at least we know where to find the right video with the detailed information

For some topics (e.g. Cybersecurity) , I wanted to know more and found additional training to go deeper in the cypher methods for example.

Cons

Some quizzes questions are not relevant: sometimes the answer is different to what is said in the video, sometimes the question requires an EXACT word for the answer: this is completely useless!! To succeed you need to review the video to stop and catch the exact sentence and to write it as an answer: Big loss of time for nothing.

Ivette I.

Awesome software

Reviewed on 2019/08/16

I specially like those courses to develop soft skills.

Pros

It's easy to use
The catalog of courses is reach and we can find many interesting topics
It's a perfect tool to use when you need a break from daily activities

Cons

I have just found a couple of bugs with the language, but normally it works very well.

Marc L.

TAG Heuer review

Reviewed on 2018/11/17

My main success with doing this course was the fact I am able to advise prospective TAG Heuer clients & prevent them from asking for a discount for I am able to build value with the information I learned and close the sale at the price point that is on the ticket instilling the reality & value and trust of the ticket price.

Pros

The relative ease & functionability of the site to guide me to be a more knowlegable advisor for clients interested in TAG Heuer.

Cons

This site was actually very organized and feel like I would be micro managing a software to a point where there wouldn't make any sense in giving negative feedback due to the performance of the program .

Good soft

Reviewed on 2018/12/19

Pros

Coorpacademy is a very good MOOC site, which perfectly meets the constraints of employees: learn the basics in a minimum of time. The subjects are interesting, well treated, and the gamification is stimulating. The interface is very intuitive and allows everyone to evolve at their own pace, without pressure. Nothing to complain about.

In my opinion, Coorpacademy is an excellent tool for "open-mindedness". We can learn about unknown subjects, far from our current skills. This provides a good basis for speaking out on these topics on a daily basis. So the site is, in my opinion, a good propeller. Discover your passions, use them on Coorpacademy and deepen your knowledge by using your right to training in order to obtain a diploma for example.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Cons

However, a course of less than 1 hour cannot be compared to a year of training, so training has its limits.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Jaundre W.

TAG TRAINING REVIEW

Reviewed on 2018/11/21

I have realized that there is alot more to the brand and it has a very rich history aswell it does help alot with clients that want to know the small important details it does help alot with merchandising skills and knowledge and it adds to the last proses of finishing off a sale

Pros

It is a very fun way to learn about the brand it keeps you updated and helps you deal with clients in a more fluent way meaning sales will become less of a wonder and more instinctive because of the extra knowledge that one has gained

Cons

It does become repetitive sometimes which does not teach you everything

Jeyaseelan M.
Industry: Farming

Si Mooc - Security

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018/11/17

Security awareness and knowledge to all it users. I used to do a video presentation with security vid to emphasize an office environment and what can go wrong. Good to try here too.
Would like also to see if you can add a trend of user score each attempt.

Pros

1 repeat questions are not shown , when user retry test.
2. Questions really test the knowledge of the user community.
3. Professional layout and pleasing to the eyes.

Cons

1. Not understand why the subject matter details are not provided before the question. as some topics are grey even fro seasoned professionals
2 not possible to review correct answers after the testing is over - no means of reference - even to quote reference in this exercise. give at least 2 week access to users reply, after the completion.
3. No level of difficulty indicated in each of the modules, although estimated timing t complete is indicated.
4. some links are not clear that the users need to click in-order to move n to next level.

CoorpAcademy

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/11/16

Great ezperience learning and testing on new topics. Overall am satisfied using this.

Pros

Ease of navigation, relevant material, search, set a challenge, test your knowledge features, quiz.

Cons

Less lifelines for tough material too. Lifelines should have been adjustable according to the difficulty level of material.

Mandy C.
Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2019/01/16

it has helped me learn more about Tag

Pros

Easy to Navigate, fun to learn more about Tag!

Cons

it can let you challenge others. We don't have time to do this.

Jose P.
Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

My experience with the program.

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/11/24

I love the program because it help to learn a very I important information for my job.

Pros

I really like how easy to use the program.

Cons

I would like to have more option to personalize the avatar and more option to learn with plays.

Industry: Banking
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

MOOC usage for e-learning purpose on Security, Data Access, Digital, AI etc...

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2018/11/16

Coorpacademy helps our company staff to be trained on specfic business topics without getting bored with non attractive teaching documents.

Pros

Easy to use, Intuitive, User friendly, Efficient

Cons

Sometimes difficult to switch between tutorial lessons & questionnaires (timing in the videos would probably be helpful so that we may avoid to visualize the whole videos multiple times)

Good website

Reviewed on 2018/11/16

Good overall experience for Tag Heuer. As I said, my only concern was it is a little bit long.

Pros

Easy access to video training
Easy to understand

Cons

Some level are a bit long
We should have access to all the courses and left courses from the home page and not navigating through options

Ralph K.
Industry: Glass, Ceramics & Concrete

Innovative, easy to use and up-to-date

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/07/10

Pros

Creation of awareness and presentation of content based on human behavioural pattern, new training courses based on mega trends, very easy to use, feedback and discussion around courses to create communities beyond company borders and to continuously improve content by expert discussions.

Cons

Due to the fact that we are quite new on this platform: nothing detected so far.

Industry: Management Consulting

COOC made easy

Reviewed on 2018/11/20

Pros

Coorpacademy's simple and clean design makes it easy to navigate the COOCs offered by my company. The gamification aspect makes it additionally rewarding to go through the different learnings.

Cons

It appeared as if I had to repeat certain modules for them to re-qualify for a new certification even though I already completed them for another certification.

Vijay G.
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Professional Training

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2018/11/27

Pros

Short and good explanation about each course and question.

Cons

Video explanation for each question and the clue.

Simon P.

Pressure Lab

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018/11/20

Pros

Looks great, represents the brand, gives great historical perspective and above all helps you to sell.

Cons

It was not clear when you need to know how much you have left to complete.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Ana L.

best academy

Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Excellent material for customers

Pros

very educative it helped me to learn a lot

Cons

too long, the modules take a lot of time

Michel M.
Industry: Human Resources

Very happy

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2019/08/23

As a consultant and a coach, due to this SW I increase my compétences

Pros

I learn a lot of things, easy and fun use, various topics, theorical & practical information, I love it

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about this SW

Marc S.
Industry: Accounting
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

An easy and addictive way to learn

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2019/09/25

Pros

It pushes the user to learn without much effort with "games".

Cons

Nothing, for the moment I like the overall experience.

Elizabeth I.
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Easy Breezy

Reviewed on 2018/11/27

I find it quick and easy to navigate through the prompts to approve and validate a user.

Pros

It's super easy to use and the end users find the functionality of it super easy.

Cons

Scrolling down on my phone to find the validate button (not even a negative)!

Coorpacademy Review

Reviewed on 2018/11/16

It is a very very helpful software, we could have the information available for our team all the time, with very good quality, then they can take the trainings any time anywhere according to their needs

Pros

It is very user oriented, accesible and useful to accelerate our company goals

Cons

As managers, we can’t measure or track the progress of our specific team

Marek C.

Happy to learn

Reviewed on 2020/04/27

Happy to use this, its opne lot of new thing and I got lot of learning points.

Pros

I can see lot of topic, not only scope of my job

Cons

Search is some times dificult, if you dont know the exact name? i will also recomend to show the news.

Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Easy for use, learn whatever, whenever and wherever you want

Reviewed on 2018/11/16

I like such a type of self-education and higly recommend to my team to participate

Pros

interactive and very width range of courses

Cons

some questions aren not each time actual, but it is a minor issue

Florent Q.

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/12/15

Pros

Coorpacademy is a wonderful giant free learning course online. My company decided to go with the digitalization theme and with the videos, the system of points and rankings, it is perfect !

Cons

You only have the possibility to see the name of the 20 first students on the general ranking.

Luc B.
Industry: Think Tanks

Surprisingly fun

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/11/29

I now know to recall many examples and experience that my company apparently has in the digital transformation business. Useful for when networking.

Pros

A whole new game. Before Coorpacademy, e-learning was mostly mandatory, dull and annoyingly slow. With coorpacademy, you can choose your own speed, and the question-first, theory-second style is great. Triggers me to discover what the answer should have been. Also the examples were imaginable and clear

Cons

The examples were a bit too much French. I also do not like the increasing number of questions as you go a level further, this makes it harder to split up a lesson into two parts (as you have to answer them in one go). I also prefer to have written text next to the videos as is the case in only some of the lessons.