Showing 38 reviews of 28

AssociationVoting

Online Voting Made Simple!

Showing 38 reviews of 28
Tia C.

The Best There Is!

Reviewed on 2020/05/19

Pros

AssociationVoting has the best software there is! As the Administrator for our organizations annual Board of Director's Election process, I've found this software to be extremely proficient, user friendly and adaptable. Being able to upload/import information to build the required platforms has been great! Having the ability to export weekly reports that are customized is also a prime feature. If you are looking for a platform that you don't have to worry about a comprise of voting integrity, I strongly recommend this platform for your election needs!

Cons

I honestly don't have a con. AssociationVoting seems to stay proactively involved in ensuring the program functionality is top notch and if you need anything, they are always available.

Response from AssociationVoting

Hello Tia, We appreciate your feedback and recommendation! Thanks, Kim

Deb H.

Great value for the investment!

Reviewed on 2020/05/19

We've been quite pleased with our experience. Last spring was our first year offering the option of online voting to our members. We run a bit of a hybrid election (both electronic and paper) right now as we are transitioning to what we hope will be a full online-only option in the future. Last year, when we went live, we had a minor hiccup with the field we used for our login credentials. Within an hour, I was able to send a help email, get a response, and get a "workaround" fix so that we had hardly any members actually impacted by the hiccup. I've worked with many other software companies in my previous positions, and I was very impressed by the quick and effective response we received when we had an issue. Renewing our subscription this year was never even questioned - and we even bought the annual subscription instead of the standard one-election license, so we can also run our district level elections electronically this year.

Pros

The biggest plus I see of this software is its ease of use. And that it is completely customizable in an easy to use interface and a very reasonable price. I'm able to set up our election with little issue, determining what fields we require for credentials. We also are able to use the software for both voting of our positions as well as bylaw language changes. It is a high value for the investment.

Cons

Really, there have been nothing that has been a true frustration for us. I wish we could decide alittle more on how the candidates are listed under the positions (we don't use a short description so I would have preferred that their photos be listed horizontally instead of vertically) but it isn't anything that we see as a negative.

Response from AssociationVoting

Hello Deb,
Thanks for the wonderful feedback. I am glad you find the software easy to use!

For your next election, let's try the 3 across candidate layout. I think you may prefer that one.

Thanks again for the feedback, Kim

Mack C.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Easy to use with great service

Reviewed on 2020/05/19

Pros

I liked that my contact at AssociationVoting helped me set up my election and guided me through the process.

Cons

I wish there was a bit more customization

Response from AssociationVoting

Hello Mack,

Thanks so much for your feedback. I am glad you found our support staff helpful! I will reach out to you separately to get a better understanding of the customization you desire.

Thanks again for your feedback and for choosing AV! Kim

Shelly P.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Easy to set up, easy to use voting software to validate board elections

Reviewed on 2020/05/19

Pros

Association Voting makes our annual board elections simple. It takes only a few moments to set up, and is easy for our members to use to cast their ballots. The reporting functionality is fantastic- we have access to all the data we need to validate our election and know that it's secure. The Association Voting team responds very quickly to any questions we have and are always incredibly helpful. We're able to fully customize the software to make sure it meets the needs of our election procedures and bylaws. I also love the option of having emails sent straight from the Association Voting portal with log-in information so that the experience is seamless for our members.

Cons

I would love to see this integrate with our association management database moving forward, but our current database has limited integrations so it's not possible (through no fault of Association Voting). Because of this, our members have to use a different log-in than what they would normally use. However, Association Voting is very user-friendly, so it's easy to communicate how members should log-in, what to do if they're having issues, and how to resolve any problems they may have.

Response from AssociationVoting

Hello Shelly, Thanks for the feedback. We certainly appreciate your review! Kim

Lisa S.

Easiest Election Ever!

Reviewed on 2020/05/21

My association has been using this product for several years; I however am new to the program. The staff at AssociationVoting were of great assistance and offered me EXCELLENT customer service. Thank you!

Pros

The software was intuitive to use and I was able to brand to my association while also customizing my members' experience.

Cons

I would like to investigate a single sign-on customization for the future.

Response from AssociationVoting

Hello Lisa,
Thanks for your feedback and for your kudos! Much appreciated, Kim

Brent W.

Will continue to use

Reviewed on 2020/05/20

We have used AV going on 4 years. We only use it once a year for our Board of Directors voting.

Pros

The background tracking as an administrator.

Cons

I feel like there might be some limitations but at this time, I can't really think of anything else to add.

Response from AssociationVoting

Hello Brent,
Thanks for your feedback and for choosing AV! Much appreciated, Kim

Jarrod C.

Why OSAE Endorses AssociationVoting

Reviewed on 2020/05/19

It's very easy to work with the product and the team is phenomenal.

Pros

It's very easy to use; our members don't have issues with it; the customization is superb.

Cons

The product is great to use; we don't really have any "cons."

Response from AssociationVoting

Hello Jarrod, As always, we appreciate your kudos. Thanks so much! Kim

Jeremy H.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Great voting software for unions!

Reviewed on 2020/06/17

Great!

Pros

It's exactly what we need to conduct a vote for a union.

Cons

I wish the email notifications were free.

Response from AssociationVoting

Hello Jeremy, Thanks for the feedback. We have an updated email module launching soon that I think will benefit your districts.
Thanks again! Kim

Kyle M.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Association Voting covered all our voting scenarios! Best voting turn-out ever!!

Reviewed on 2020/05/19

We successfully conducted the first ever online vote in our organizations history, conducted live, with the biggest voting turn-out ever, and with a surprise second vote in a close three-candidate election!!

Pros

For an organization that had never used online voting, we faced with many voting window, quorum, and majority-win concerns. Association Voting had both week-long, and live voting options, in addition to the ability to revote in our case of a non-majority win in a three-candidate election.

Cons

Honestly, there is not much to dislike. The cost perhaps, but we definitely got what we paid for in functionality.

Response from AssociationVoting

Hello Kyle, Thanks so much for the feedback and kudos. We do appreciate it! Kim

Michele F.

Elections made easy!

Reviewed on 2020/05/19

This has increased the number of members who have voted in our election. The customer service is fantastic! I highly recommend AssociationVoting!

Pros

If members don't have the correct credentials, the system will email them their member ID as long as their emails are in the system. It's easy to keep track of results as the election is in process.
We've not had one complaint from members who voted using this software.

Cons

Some of the set-up questions were confusing at first.

Response from AssociationVoting

Hello Michele,
Thanks so much for the feedback. I am glad you find the software easy to use. We have made an update to the setup questionnaire to simplify it. Hopefully the changes are helpful for your next election.
Thanks again! Kim

Susan L.

Thank you!

Reviewed on 2020/06/17

Pros

Association Voting was easy to manage from start to finish. It was very intuitive, and when I couldn't figure it out, phone support efficiently guided me.

Cons

I found the product satisfactory. We didn't require anything that couldn't be done.

Response from AssociationVoting

Hello Susan, Thanks for the feedback. We certainly appreciate your review! Kim

Alyson C.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care
  • Used Other for 2+ years

User-friendly, easy to use voting software packed with options for customization

Reviewed on 2020/05/19

We've been using Association Voting for our annual elections for five years and we will never go back to paper ballots again. It has helped us save money, time, accuracy, and streamlined our entire election process. We used to have to print and mail ballots to our 1700+ membership and wait for them to be returned via postal mail, which was time-consuming, costly, and came with a variety of problems (ballots not received, not returned in time, lost mail, etc.) Using this software has made it so easy for our members to vote- even for some of our less tech-savvy individuals. The ballot is so easy to create and looks great because we can add candidate photos and statements, making it more personal. The reports available at the end are very helpful to give to our leadership so they can see how many people voted and vote counts for each candidate, while keeping members' votes anonymous. We see no reason to ever stop using Association Voting as long as we continue to have elections!

Pros

- easy to use, set up, and implement
- logical, user-friendly interface
- variety of customizable features (uploading candidate photos, welcome letter, instructions, etc.)
- thorough reports available at the end of election

Cons

There are no cons in terms of using the software or running the election.
It would be helpful to be able to download a simple pdf of the full ballot. It's difficult to find out how/where to do that.

Response from AssociationVoting

Hello Alyson,

Thanks so much for your feedback and your loyalty over the past 5 years! We hope to continue to support your elections well into the future.

We do offer a module that supports the ability to export a generic PDF of the ballot, as well as a personalized PDF per voter. I will send more details in a separate email.

Thanks so much for your feedback, Kim

Pamela T.

Our Experience with Association Voting -- A Success Story

Reviewed on 2020/05/20

My company utilizes Association Voting for our annual Board of Directors Elections and our annual Board 360 Survey. My company has used this software for a few years I was involved for the first time last year (2019). I found the software very intuitive and easy to use/view/ and understand the data. Our Association Voting representative was very responsive and helpful -- we were under a tight timeline for our annual election which kept getting delayed (on our end) and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was patient and very helpful in helping us deliver the election to our members on time. When our Board of Directors requested a quick glance overview report on our Board 360 survey, AV was very helpful and responsive in helping us create a report that our Directors were happy with. As it was my first time leading the charge on these two items, AV made it simple for me to jump in and succeed.

Pros

Ease of use, view of the results and the different data available.

Cons

The results for the Board 360 Survey were a bit cumbersome to deliver to our Board of Directors -- they requested a one glance overview of the results. AV helped us create this report.

Response from AssociationVoting

Hello Pamela, Thanks so much for your feedback! Kim

Kate B.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Transformed Our Member Voting Experience

Reviewed on 2020/05/19

It is an inexpensive solution with powerful features, and it easily and seamlessly transformed our elections from in-person to online. Now our members can vote in less than 5 minutes, at any time during our election window. Highly recommend AssociationVoting for member associations looking to conduct position elections or approve bylaws.

Pros

The Association Voting platform is easy to use, both as the administrator who sets it up and as a user submitting their vote. There are never technical issues using the platform because it's intuitive for our voters. We use the software for our annual election, and we can clone the previous year's platform to save time in setup.

Cons

Setting up the ballot can be time-consuming if your ballot displays a lot of information. An import feature for ballot content would be nice.

Response from AssociationVoting

Hello Kate,

Thanks for your feedback and your continued loyalty. We appreciate both!

We are glad you find the software intuitive. I will follow up with you separately to review the "import ballot" feature in more detail.

Thanks again, Kim

Veronica B.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

User Friendly and Easy to Administer

Reviewed on 2020/05/27

Using AssociationVoting means we are in full compliance with our organization's proxy requirements. It is fast and easy to set up, and very user friendly for our members. I highly recommend it.

Pros

The availability of a true proxy that can be configured for our needs is crucial. Our organization does not allow online voting per se; instead, we use proxies to accommodate absentee voting. The proxy feature in AssociationVoting is exactly what we need and allows us to configure our ballot very precisely.

Cons

It does not integrate with our AMS product. In a perfect world, I'd love to have that ability, but we only use the software once each year, so it is not a deal-breaker.

Response from AssociationVoting

Hello Veronica,
Thanks for the feedback. We certainly appreciate your review! Kim

Suzie T.

Meets our Society Needs

Reviewed on 2020/05/19

I have very good experiences with AssociationVoting. Customer service is great and I like the software

Pros

The voting software is really easy to use and gives our members a great way to participate in our elections. Setting up your election is easy, the reports are nice, and customer service is great.

Cons

Not much. It does what it needs to do. It is not automatically connected to our membership database and we have manually upload our contacts. But it still works fine.

Response from AssociationVoting

Hello Suzie,

Thanks for your feedback. I am glad you find the software easy and our support staff great. We appreciate you choosing AV! Kim

William L.

AMG

Reviewed on 2020/05/19

great customer service and assistance when setting up for the first election

Pros

Ease of set up and reporting of ballot voting is amazing

Cons

Cannot really say I have any issues with the software or services so far

Response from AssociationVoting

Hello William, Thanks for your feedback and for choosing AV! Much appreciated, Kim

Chris B.

Best Anonymous Voting Package Out There

Reviewed on 2020/05/19

We have been very happy with the product, results and support from AssociationVoting.

Pros

WE have been using Association Voting for our annual Board of Directors Election for 7 years. It is a secure solution that i easy for our members to navigate and drives a high voter response rate.

Cons

The learning curve is not steep but if you have never set up an online election you might need some extra time to get it just right.

Response from AssociationVoting

Hello Chris,

Thanks so much for your feedback and for your continued loyalty over the past 7 years. We certainly appreciate it!

We launched an updated quick start guide video to walk users new to the online election process through their election setup. I know you are a pro at this point, but it should help new customers.

Thanks again for your feedback, Kim

Iva B.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Our Election using AssociationVoting

Reviewed on 2020/05/19

We use this for our annual elections and it is so easy for everyone.

Pros

I can't say enough about this software. We use it for our annual elections. It is so easy to set up on the back end and our 3,000 members appreciate how easy they can login and vote. Even those who had questions could easily get answers from the automated system.

Cons

I can't really think of anything to improve the use of this software.

Response from AssociationVoting

Hello Iva,

I am so glad you and your voters find our software easy to use!

Thanks so much for the feedback, Kim

Michele G.
  • Industry: Legal Services

Great software for elections

Reviewed on 2020/05/19

Fast customer service and a great product

Pros

Easy set up and distribution of ballots.

Cons

Not really any drawbacks to this software

Response from AssociationVoting

Hello Michele, Thanks for the feedback and for choosing AV! We appreciate your support, Kim