Everflow

4,9 (38)
Partner Marketing Platform - Track, Analyze & Automate

Emma G.

The most supportive platform ever.

Reviewed on 2018/10/30

I'm happy with Everflow honestly. It's more about the people at Everflow whom are again, super responsive, friendly and knowledgeable.

Pros

1. High-touch: Everflow supporting team is surely the best. They are superrrrrrrr quick responsive and willing to go out of way to help me out. I feel like having a strong tech backend while working and using the platform. New features in EF are added frequently in adaptation to feedback from users like us.

2. Friendly User Interface: it's easy to understand and function all the feature in EF.
I most like "Traffic Control" feature the best. It helps to block bad traffic within a click.
"Bulk Edit" is another thing I like, I can edit a bunch of offers within a minute - instead of having going through every single offer.

3. Mobile Access - meaning that I can do basic editing just by using my phone. Sometimes I left my office already and on the way home. However, client in different timezone suddenly contacted me and required a quick check or fix. Although not having laptop with me anymore, I can do the quick fix in time in Everflow - by my phone.

Cons

In Manage Offer section, when I filter for an offer, if I accidentally click on one offer, it won't automatically open in the new window. Then if I click to "go backward" to previous page in the browser, it will return and reset the Manage Offer page, I will lose all the filter that I have done - and have to do it again.

Warren W.

Little bit more expensive but it's a quality product

Reviewed on 2021/04/20

This is the most user friendly tracking platform I've used, support is also fairly quick to respond.

Pros

Coming from Affise, everflow is better and easier to use in just about every parameter

Cons

There's nothing i've encountered that makes me dislike this software but it's admittedly on the more expensive side to use

Federico W.

Everflow

Reviewed on 2022/05/11

Pros

Everflow is one of the smartest tracking engines for advertisers and publishers. With the ability to work with smart links track best performing, re route when needed. Gives the marketer plenty of options to work and grow with.

Cons

Not having mobile tracking, now showing multiple everflow accounts at once.

Decent software for networks

Reviewed on 2020/02/04

Decent software that we use for affiliate marketing.

Pros

the product is pretty easy to use and you don't need professional services and they understand the space.

Cons

The company is super small and their competitors support teams are larger Everflow's entire company.

Maria J.

Great software to help you grow your sales with affiliates

Reviewed on 2021/05/12

Overall, I like how easy it is to manage my affiliates in Everflow.

Pros

I like the dashboard that shows you at a glance all the performance matrix that matter for your affiliate program success. I also like how easy it is to create affiliate links.

Cons

I don't like that you have to add HTML code for your creatives. Also, there is not an easy way to create affiliate newsletters. Everflow doesn't have a visual builder to create nice looking emails to send to your affiliates.

LeadDyno, AffiliateWP and Post Affiliate Pro

Reasons for Switching to Everflow

Better tracking capacities and user interface.
Kes C.
  • Industry: Insurance
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Phenominal Support

Reviewed on 2021/04/20

Tracking and reporting of all affiliate partner leads and calls.

Pros

The simplicity of the product is perfect for a new user.

Cons

Nothing not to like at this point. Perhaps some additional features out of the box, but the support team customised a way to make it work for us.

LeadsPedia

Reasons for Switching to Everflow

The support team made custom integration possible.
Joel K.

Everflow is the Best Tracking System by Far

Reviewed on 2018/11/01

I've used HasOffers at multiple companies.... not only is Everflow cheaper, but the entire system works way better. I've been using it for over a year and it has never crashed. Whenever an issue arises, I contact support and they reply immediately (and are in the US). Everflow has allowed us to scale our business and focus on the things that matter, instead of having to worry about tracking issues and setup issues. The Everflow Team is super cool, easy to work with, and very open to suggestions on how to improve the system.

Pros

The best part about Everflow is the user interface. As an agency that does a lot of manual setup and optimization, I can say with confidence that Everflow is intuitive, easy to use, and reliable. Also, the reporting features on Everflow are awesome. Not only is it easy to run complex detailed reports, but it allows you to export the data in a matter of seconds. Lastly, the dashboard is fully customizable and allows you to get a snap shot of all the most important data in a matter of seconds

Cons

Sometimes the API integrations can take a bit long to be completed, but once they are finished they work great. As Everflow expands the Team and grows I think those times will be reduced drastically.

Quinn H.

The last affiliate/advertiser/network platform you’ll ever need!

Reviewed on 2018/12/17

Been an excellent experience over all. Very happy with the quality and you can not beat the price for features. At the base level you far exceed the features of HasOffers and if you are an advertiser these features do not exist in HasOffers which is network affiliate centric and not good for advertisers at all.

Pros

Everflow is unlike any other affiliate network platform in that it works. I’ve used Linktrust, hitpath, cake and has offers and everflow is far exceeding in terms of features and reliability.

Cons

Everything I’ve complained about they have fixed! Pretty spot on! Changes get made fast too within week or two!

Love Everlow For Tracking Affiliate Campaigns

Reviewed on 2021/04/20

Overall this is the best CRM that I have used that is easy to use.

Pros

Easy to use and sort by offer that you are looking for. The search function is great. Postbacks are simple to copy and paste. Much more userfriendly than hasoffers or other CRMs.

Cons

Sometimes the site crashes and it affects reporting of campaigns.

Overall review of Everflow from a media buyer persective

Reviewed on 2018/10/24

My overall experience has been very good. It is very easy to implement with ad networks.

Pros

I like the ease of use of the software. The dashboard is easy to navigate and self explanatory. I like how the software can detect all the targeting variable without passing any tokens. I like how you can breakdown reports with all different variables.

Cons

Not as aesthetically pleasing compared to some other tracking software.

Jay D.

Better than all of the competition.

Reviewed on 2021/04/20

We run an affiliate network that also has internal email and SMS traffic. The ease of use for this platform makes it the best overall experience for an affiliate network with many moving parts that complicated systems can't slow down.

Pros

I've used about every affiliate tracking software out there since I've been in the business including working in places where we've built our own. I can tell you that you're not going to find better ease of use or reporting features than what's offered in Everflow. It's hands down the best one I've used.

Cons

I've not really found anything as of yet I didn't like about this platform.

Stojan J.

Best Affiliate tracking platform

Reviewed on 2020/05/12

As an affiliate network we used our in-house affiliate tracking system for years... But as years have passed we felt that we needed a more powerful tracking system... So we had some experiences with other companies but when we stumbled upon Everlfow we were stunned by the quality and why not to say the price tag for this solution... For a fraction of price other similar solutions are asking we got everything we could have hoped for when it comes to tracking our affiliate's activities on our network. And the best thing is as this is a young company it get's better and better each day.

Pros

- Easy to implement
- Phenomenal support -On few occasions they even created some custom solutions for our specific needs.
- Rich with all kind of different features and options
- Platform is fast, easy to use and user friendly
- They have their own exchange network that can help you get in touch with Advertisers

Cons

- few minor bugs here and there but they get fixed fast once reported to their support team.

Ross B.

Affiliate Marketing on Full Blast

Reviewed on 2021/04/20

Being able to track our affiliates at a granular level and seeing their traffic's progression through our paths has granted us invaluable insight. We're able to scale quickly and figure out what is working and what isn't. With Everflow, everyone on our team is able to see what's going on and make the right decisions with our affiliates to scale our business.

Pros

Everflow was super easy to integrate with our marketing strategy. We're able easily track all of our publishers traffic, progression on our paths, and easily apply post backs to update the status of our leads for an amazing view on how our traffic is doing.

Cons

The amount of options could be overwhelming for someone new to the platform, but working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and Everflow's success team makes everything a breeze!

Alex Z.

Haven't looked back...

Reviewed on 2021/04/20

Our experience has been phenomenal, it was very easy to setup, integrated with all of our other platforms (ie. Optizmo), is continuously updated to bring new features, etc. Overall we could not be happier with Everflow.

Pros

Everflow has been insanely easy to use, and had several features that we use daily that other platforms did not.

Cons

There have been a few very minor things that we felt were missing, ie. miscellaneous items with creative management, but the EF team was VERY receptive to our ideas and suggestions and have already worked to implement several of them.

Trent W.

Great Solution to Managing Our Traffic

Reviewed on 2021/05/13

Excellent, it is providing the results we need.

Pros

Everflow is an intuitive, easy to use, yet powerful solution for managing the traffic that we are purchasing to be run to our web pages.

Cons

There are some aspects of the software that are fairly technical, and require an advanced understanding.

Ruairi D.

Best tracker i have used!

amazing, we have been with them for 3 years

Pros

the ease of the reporting section. its very fast and easy to see conversion rates across different columns and rows.

Cons

sometimes integration is hard, however the Everflow support team is outstanding!

George O.

Best solution for ops

Reviewed on 2018/10/30

Everflow never ceases to deliver. There are product updates and new features added every 2 weeks, their support stuff is friendly, knowledgeable, and very helpful in resolving issues or even taking the time to walk through the team and pass on expertise.

Pros

Complete stack for ad serving, operations. Full-time support from Everflow is a great help and greatly cut costs otherwise spent on maintaining a strong ops team to support operations.

Cons

Not much - there is a slight learning curve but it is for the most part self-intuitive. Support from the company is done well as there are seminars and tutorials.

Shyla J.

User friendly Tracking platform.

Reviewed on 2018/10/30

Pros

Its easy to use and most importantly they have a great customer support who is quick in replying about any queries related to Click reports, knowledge or any query in general. They have allot of features and a great UI.

Cons

Its kind of difficult to get a raw click. so sometimes have to contact their support for that but their support always have a prompt reply.

Everflow Review

Reviewed on 2018/10/24

Customer service that actually gets back to you fast and actually provides real answers and solutions. Nothing is impossible with the Everflow team

Pros

The flexibility and drill down reporting. Much easier then the competition to get the data you need and make educated decisions

Cons

Not always intuitive where to find the info I was looking for. Sometimes took some practice

One of the top tracking platforms out there!

Reviewed on 2018/10/30

Great experience, platform is fast + super functional. Support team is responsive + insightful.

Pros

Love the user friendly interface, the investigator feature and the MTTI reports.

Cons

When we first started using the platform there were important features missing (for us), however, the support team has been great in prioritizing + rolling these out!

Irina S.

Great platform for affiliate marketing.

Reviewed on 2019/02/01

I'm very happy with my overall experience of using the platform for almost one year, and would definitely recommend to others.

Pros

Customer care is really great, they constantly add new features upon their client's requests and being very helpful overall. Platform has plenty of various options for optimization that helps bringing the performance of the campaigns on the high level.

Cons

Ad campaigns that have broken links don't pause automatically , no auto-optimization.

Robert B.

Buttery smooth and razor sharp piece of tech

Reviewed on 2021/04/20

Pros

Works fast, reliable and support is one of the best. Has all you need to run an affiliate network and its future proof. Open API and much, much more. I was a good decision.

Cons

No trial policy unfortunately. Sig up form for publishers could be more editable and allow for more customization. Not a big problem, though - You can build your own form and run it all via API

John S.

Digital Remedy Review

Reviewed on 2018/10/24

Everflow has been a great platform. The customer service reps are amazing. It's been a big upgrade from previous ad-tracking platforms and much cheaper as well!

Pros

Very easy to use, ability to add campaigns, integrate through API, and set up custom click/conversion caps is very smooth.

Cons

Sometime can be slow, support chat freezes up at times, impression costs can be pricey.

Bruno henrique R.

A software that helps a lot in sales on all types of networks.

Reviewed on 2021/07/01

Better organization and ways of expansion.

Pros

Simple to use, great support, good information about conversions.

Cons

The few issues I get were easily fixed by support.

Kerwin L.

Everflow Product & Service Review

Reviewed on 2018/10/30

Enjoy working with them. They definitely value the opinions of their users. And when users provide suggestions, they actively look to implement those changes

Pros

The customer support and response time. Issues & concerns are addressed almost immediately

Cons

Some product updates did not provide warnings of the cause & effects of changes made to offers.