Showing 64 reviews of 53

Showing 64 reviews of 53
Ari eko P.

early stage, promising development

Reviewed on 2019/10/07

Pros

I like tubics so much, it make me easy to rank in first page on youtube.
some feature is missing but i know that they are, get better everyday.

Cons

i need email and password login, not from gmail login

Response from tubics

Hi Ari!
The ability to log in with login and password is coming soon! Thank you for the feedback.

Kim tyrone A.

Promising future

Reviewed on 2019/08/24

Rank monitoring was my biggest reason in getting this tool, but for people with beginner to intermediate YouTube SEO knowledge and experience, this tool can definitely help you.

Pros

Support and responsiveness to customer need are great.

If you're already a user you know that they're constantly working on the tool and they listen to customers.

One example of this would be the case of the user ability to paste hundreds of keywords. I wanted to be able to upload keywords in bulk (a common feature in many rank tracking software) on its rank tracking module. My subscription with them allowed me to monitor 750 keywords on my channels. Imagine the pain if somebody will have to type all of that manually.

After complaining about it in the Facebook group, they promised they will fix it and they delivered. Now you can paste multiple keywords or even upload it via CSV.

Highly advanced users might find this tool lacking, but for the majority of the people out there, the value it provides is more than enough.

Cons

You can only do basic optimization with this tool currently.

But I believe that's bound to change. I know A/B thumbnail testing has been suggested. Other advanced optimization features should be in their pipeline too.

Response from tubics

Hi Kim!
We are really happy to hear that you are satisfied with our product. Indeed, A/B testing has been suggested a lot and we think about launching it in the future. Currently, our devs team is working on some new features. You can check out our Roadmap here: https://trello.com/b/Rpb6C44G/tubics-product-roadmap

Brendan T.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Tubics has the advantage of having tools for Rank tracking

Reviewed on 2019/09/01

Tubics can be recommended to the public to manage auditing online, to work in the cloud, and to increase the organic traffic of any web page. The results are achieved very quickly, especially when seeking to improve the amount of traffic on social networks.

Pros

With this platform to manage SEO we have been able to perform competitor analysis more efficiently, since its capacity for monitoring is greater than that of other online SEO services. It has an excellent keyword tracking system.

Cons

The platform does not manage links directly, and it cannot be integrated into google analytics, so we cannot review the results from google (it would be faster if it could). Tubics also does not track from mobile searches, and does not handle the gains achieved with SEO positioning.

Response from tubics

Hi Brendan!
We are happy that you enjoyed our product. Integration into Google Analytics would be great but the implementation is challenging. Currently, our devs team is working on some new features. You can check out our Roadmap here: https://trello.com/b/Rpb6C44G/tubics-product-roadmap

Syed R.

tubics - YouTube SEO Tool is great to develop Youtube channel

Reviewed on 2020/09/15

As I stated, tubics - YouTube SEO Tool is a smart tool to grow YouTube channels on right track. This tool is a combination of various useful features. So, if you know how to use it you can be very benefited with tubics

Pros

I would say tubics made YouTubing easy. This tool helps to get more organic traffic for your channel to grow quickly. It makes videos ranking on YouTube and Google better. To generate the tags for videos and monitor them is super easy with it. This tool makes it easy to optimize the video title and description. You can make stylish and catchy thumbnails with this tool easily. I would say with tubics you can grow your business smartly.

Cons

I like to use tubics but think they should have more features so that people can be more creative with it.

Anton S.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Youtube SEO simplified

Reviewed on 2019/08/08

Youtube SEO becomes a breeze.. your seo workflow becomes more efficient and you save time to do other things.

Pros

Ease of use! the dashboard is easy to understand and quick to setup. The suggested recommendation makes it easier and more efficient for you to discover how to get more views quickly. I like the flow because everything is within reach in a few screens and direct to the point.. unlike youtube.. too many jumps to accomplish the same things, its a real time saver.

Cons

not available on mobile yet but it is on roadmap.

Response from tubics

Many thanks, Anton!

Mujib J.
  • Industry: Broadcast Media
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Top market research tool for yt

Reviewed on 2020/07/20

positive a feeling of having an edge with each video i use this tool some how i konw im getting engagement

Pros

functionalities relevant targeting viewers getting more engaging followers and allows for more subs and like

Cons

have found anything so far that put this tool behinf any other over all this too;l has been working well

Yaceli E.
  • Industry: Music

My experience with YouTube SEO Tool

Reviewed on 2020/03/16

My overall experience was the software that I use daily is for the most part perfect, sometimes it has a little bit of an error here and there but I wouldn't stop using it.

Pros

What I like about this software is the fact how it is super to use, I use it in my daily life, rns smoothly. The software itself is satisfying to use and helpful to several people not just one.

Cons

I don't like how sometimes when you sit a lot it can crash, it can heat up my device, and lastly how sometimes the software is not helpful on what I'm looking for.

Response from tubics

Hi Yaceli,
Thank you for the feedback! You mentioned that "sometimes the software is not helpful on what I'm looking for..." Would you be so kind and tell us what would you like to see in tubics?

Jorge R.

Great Product

Reviewed on 2019/08/30

Pros

Easy to use. Very Practical. It helps you a lot to rank your videos, making you the suggestions for it.

Cons

None. I really don’t have something bad to tell about it.

Response from tubics

Hi Jorge!
Thank you for such kind words. We appreciate your feedback!

Emanuele B.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Youtube seo finally revealed

Reviewed on 2019/11/05

Very promising idea, even though it's not one of my priority to become a youtube publisher right now

Pros

The idea under this tool is great and made me tick immediately.
I've used it very few until now, just to play, but it's a very promising tool, a must for any youtube publisher who wants to be serious about his job

Cons

Even though it seems easy to use there is a learning curve I am not ready to face right now.
No pain no gain...

Response from tubics

Hi Emanuele!
Thank you for the feedback. Would you like to schedule a demo? We can show you how to work with tubics and give some tips for YouTube SEO.

Martin W.

Nice tool to optimize Youtube videos

Reviewed on 2019/09/03

I like it, it's helped me improve the descriptions and titles on our Youtube channel.

Pros

I like how it visually shows you what exactly needs to be done to improve the score.

Cons

The UI is easy to use, but not easy on the eyes. However, it's still very easy to use.

Response from tubics

Hi Martin!
We are really happy to hear that you are satisfied with our product. Currently, our devs team is working on some new features. You can check out our Roadmap here: https://trello.com/b/Rpb6C44G/tubics-product-roadmap

Sanket K.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Useful for Youtuber

Reviewed on 2019/11/08

Pros

1) Interface is easy to understand
2) Features are good
3) easy to login

Cons

1) Need to add more Features
2) while searching for tags , the suggested tags are not ranking, tool creating tags randomly or we can say combinations of searching words
3) Price is little bit high

Response from tubics

Hi Sanket!
Thank you for the feedback. Which features would you like to see in tubics? We try to improve every day and, therefore, want to hear what our users have to say :)

Tatsat S.
  • Industry: Information Services

Great Tool For Youtube SEO

Reviewed on 2019/08/16

Pros

I Love their Audits, One click optimization and rank tracking and their customer support is excellent and very responsive. Really an essential toll for Youtube SEO

Cons

Still few important features missing which they are working on. I hope to see this tool as 360° solution for Youtube Video optimization

Response from tubics

Hi Tatsat,
Thank you for the feedback!

Nicole L.
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

A Must Tool for YouTuber!

Reviewed on 2019/09/11

Pros

1) Easy setup
2) Videos tutorial to guide us through
3) Amazing UI
4) Great customer support

Cons

1) No A/B testing as of the writing of this
2) Don't see others right now

Response from tubics

Hi Nicole!
We are very happy that you enjoyed working with tubics! Wish you a lot of success with your YT channel.

Garrett S.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Sluggish, but an important part of the aresenal

Reviewed on 2020/05/16

Room for improvement, but the data it provides is essential.

Pros

Plenty of apps to track channel stats, but not many that are focused mainly on SEO. Great to have a designated tool for that! Anything to give my channel an edge.

Cons

Website runs a bit slow. Took a good long while to process the first time I tried the site, even after multiple refreshes. Would love to see speeds on par with Social Blade.

Response from tubics

Hi Garrett,
Thank you for the feedback! Our engineering team will investigate the possibilities of improving tubics' speed.

Arlene K.

Tubics - WOW

Reviewed on 2019/09/17

Pros

I was very surprised at how much Tubics can do. It is a great YouTube SEO tool. Love the recommendations that are given.

Cons

Need to figure out tags... And wish there was a quick step download to use for reference.

Response from tubics

Hi Arlene!
We are very happy that you enjoyed working with tubics! Could you please tell us a bit more what do you want to see improved for tags?
Wish you a lot of success with your YT channel.

Andy S.

Great Software A++

Reviewed on 2019/09/06

love the data and how it optimizes my videos

Pros

The channel audit service, I really like being able to see what changes I have to make.

Cons

no link to click to fix issues found in the audit.

Response from tubics

Hi Andy!
Thank you for feedback. That is a great idea! Currently, our devs team is working on some new features. You can check out our Roadmap here: https://trello.com/b/Rpb6C44G/tubics-product-roadmap

Robert K.

To Get Easy using this Software

Reviewed on 2019/10/18

Pros

The first time I used it, I was surprised. Because by writing down the keywords we want for our videos on YouTube, all in one step. Our video is reviewed as an editor who is checking the work of his client. Good, and I recommend it for all of you who need optimization on your YouTube video.

Cons

the advice is given for the youtube channel, for example, the video that is not good performance can be directly shown which videos should be corrected and what keywords should be added.

Response from tubics

Hi Robert!
Thank you so much for the feedback. The biggest reward for us is when we see our customer succeed. Your idea is great! If you have any other suggestions, don't hesitate to contact us.

Israr A.

Awsom Experiance about Tubic

Reviewed on 2019/10/24

It is very good for my Youtube Channel.

Pros

Tubic is very good to working with Youtube Seo i love to use it again and again

Cons

About the statistic and keyword ranking screen on display

Response from tubics

Hi Israr!
Glad that you like tubics! Thank you for the feedback.
What do you mean by statistics and keyword ranking screen? Could you explain a bit further what would you like to change?

Matthew J.

Must have for YouTube content

Reviewed on 2019/08/28

Pros

The dashboard is super simple to use and navigate
The step by step tips on how to improve your content is perfect for those who aren't on the up about how to optimize their content

Cons

Not really much. Hoping a few more features are added in the future, but overall it does what it says it does really well and continues to deliver and be a stable product

Response from tubics

Hi Matthew!

Beau K.
  • Industry: Higher Education

Cheap Effective Marketing

Reviewed on 2019/12/03

We are able to market for free using YouTube. The other benefits realized are that you can upload videos from YouTube to almost any platform from YouTube. Also- the quality of videos do not downgrade much when uploaded to YouTube. The monetary potential is endless with YouTube!

Pros

My favorite part of the Tubics SEO YouTube Tool is that it is free. Because it is free, YouTube does not help you get views, you have to help yourself. That being said, it is very easy to know if our team has made a successful marketing video by how many views we have. It is almost like a filter for our creative team- they know what videos to use and what videos not to use by the reaction they get from YouTubers.

Cons

YouTube is virtually useless for marketing teams if they do not have attractive content. It took our team years to get 1,000 views on a video we created; and some companies will never get there. On top of that, there a lot of laws that you have to follow or your videos can get shut down. In fact, videos get shut down more than we would hope due to copyright issues such as audio, etc.

Response from tubics

Hi Beau!
Thank you for the feedback. The content of videos is indeed important as no matter how many keywords you insert if your videos are not providing value, the retention will be low. We wish you a lot of success with your YouTube channel!

Maximilian Z.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Overall very helpful

Reviewed on 2019/08/17

It's a fine tool for optimizing your YouTube-channel but could be more stabile from time to time.

Pros

Great functions, easy to use, direct and efficient customer service

Cons

Sometimes it seems as one big beta version, some functions are not available or don't work from time to time

Response from tubics

Hi Maximilian!
Thank you for taking time and writing feedback. We are constantly working on Tubics and its features. Getting better every day:)

Ganesh B.

A perfect Tool for YouTube SEO

Reviewed on 2019/08/30

Pros

Rank Tracking of Keywords
Simple and Beginner Friendly User Interface
YouTube Channel Analysis
Optimization for Each Video
Tags Suggestion

Cons

Rank Tracking can be Better (Ability to select between specific dates , Last Mont, This Month Etc..)

Response from tubics

Hi Victor!
We are really happy to hear that you are satisfied with our product. The ranking is something that we are currently working on! Also, our devs team is introducing some new features. You can check out our Roadmap here: https://trello.com/b/Rpb6C44G/tubics-product-roadmap

Ina eliza G.
  • Industry: Insurance
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Great software for those who start with SEO on Youtube

Reviewed on 2019/10/08

I just started with it. It is my first YouTube SEO tool that I am trying. Learning it and applying it. Let's see what the results will be!

Pros

I love how easy it is to use. I am using it for a side project that I am working on. I know something about SEO but I am not a pro, more a beginner, so I really appreciate something simple and that will not scare me away.

Cons

I got so used to tutorials (they are everywhere nowadays), that I am really missing them. But they have a responsive team so I hope this will be fixed soon :).

Response from tubics

Hi Ina!
Thank you for the feedback! We have been getting many requests to make tutorials, and now it is something that we want to work on.