tubics

Video SEO Software

Ari eko P.

early stage, promising development

Reviewed on 2019/10/07

Pros

I like tubics so much, it make me easy to rank in first page on youtube.
some feature is missing but i know that they are, get better everyday.

Cons

i need email and password login, not from gmail login

TubeBuddy

Response from tubics

Hi Ari!
The ability to log in with login and password is coming soon! Thank you for the feedback.

Kim tyrone A.

Promising future

Reviewed on 2019/08/24

Rank monitoring was my biggest reason in getting this tool, but for people with beginner to intermediate YouTube SEO knowledge and experience, this tool can definitely help you.

Pros

Support and responsiveness to customer need are great.

If you're already a user you know that they're constantly working on the tool and they listen to customers.

One example of this would be the case of the user ability to paste hundreds of keywords. I wanted to be able to upload keywords in bulk (a common feature in many rank tracking software) on its rank tracking module. My subscription with them allowed me to monitor 750 keywords on my channels. Imagine the pain if somebody will have to type all of that manually.

After complaining about it in the Facebook group, they promised they will fix it and they delivered. Now you can paste multiple keywords or even upload it via CSV.

Highly advanced users might find this tool lacking, but for the majority of the people out there, the value it provides is more than enough.

Cons

You can only do basic optimization with this tool currently.

But I believe that's bound to change. I know A/B thumbnail testing has been suggested. Other advanced optimization features should be in their pipeline too.

Reasons for Switching to tubics

I still have TubeBuddy. It's always better to have multiple options or to use more than one tool to foolproof your process. I chose Tubics because I wanted to have a cost-effective YouTube tool.

Response from tubics

Hi Kim!
We are really happy to hear that you are satisfied with our product. Indeed, A/B testing has been suggested a lot and we think about launching it in the future. Currently, our devs team is working on some new features. You can check out our Roadmap here: https://trello.com/b/Rpb6C44G/tubics-product-roadmap

Eyüp Ö.

Tubics EO

Reviewed on 2022/05/11

Pros

It helps me a lot when analyzing my videos. Because I can view reports of my other content as well, I'm more careful and better things come out

Cons

The point that I pay the most attention to in a software is its interface. The interface of this software is not bad, but they can simplify it even more.

Bob W.
  • Industry: Fine Art

Tubics

Reviewed on 2019/10/17

Trying to get more subscribers

Pros

The dashboard gives me up to date information - Tags

Cons

Issues detected panel still not working IE intermittent and the one pager takes to long to refreshing and I can no longer upload my thumbnails.

Response from tubics

Hi Bob!
Firstly, thank you for your feedback! Our devs team is working hard every day on the one-pager to improve it. We love our users and want to provide the best experience. If you have any further questions or requests, don't hesitate to contact us!

Precious G.
  • Industry: Higher Education

YouTubing made easy SEO tool

Reviewed on 2021/03/18

Tubics SEO tool is a smart tool that I use to generate more traffics to my channel and It makes my SEO work flow more efficient and easier. It also saves my time.

Pros

I have been using Tubics for some years now. With Tubics SEO tool, I'm able to generate more traffic to my channel. Tubics has made my YouTubing very easy and making my videos rank best on google. This is so amazing, and in fact I love Tubics SEO tool. The video quality is excellent and I love it!

Cons

The trial period is too short and I had to find money to upgrade. This was so stressful. Also, I'm not able to track from mobile searches with the tool. I hope this can be fixed. I suggest you add more features to make the app more useful.

Brendan T.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Tubics has the advantage of having tools for Rank tracking

Reviewed on 2019/09/01

Tubics can be recommended to the public to manage auditing online, to work in the cloud, and to increase the organic traffic of any web page. The results are achieved very quickly, especially when seeking to improve the amount of traffic on social networks.

Pros

With this platform to manage SEO we have been able to perform competitor analysis more efficiently, since its capacity for monitoring is greater than that of other online SEO services. It has an excellent keyword tracking system.

Cons

The platform does not manage links directly, and it cannot be integrated into google analytics, so we cannot review the results from google (it would be faster if it could). Tubics also does not track from mobile searches, and does not handle the gains achieved with SEO positioning.

Response from tubics

Hi Brendan!
We are happy that you enjoyed our product. Integration into Google Analytics would be great but the implementation is challenging. Currently, our devs team is working on some new features. You can check out our Roadmap here: https://trello.com/b/Rpb6C44G/tubics-product-roadmap

Rithvik P.
  • Industry: Research

This is just amazing tool for youtube seo

Reviewed on 2019/05/30

Optimizing videos for youtube is a huge task but tubics made it easy with all the required optimization rules at one place.

Pros

Tubics give you keywords related to your focus keywords, tags, you can add keywords to description with just few clicks, you can change the thumbnail, shows you seo score of your channel and videos, gives you the list of optimized and not optimized videos. It is just easy to use and yes results are guaranteed.

Cons

not able to add users right now but it is on their roadmap waiting for it to be live soon

Response from tubics

Thanks for your review!

Anton S.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Youtube SEO simplified

Reviewed on 2019/08/08

Youtube SEO becomes a breeze.. your seo workflow becomes more efficient and you save time to do other things.

Pros

Ease of use! the dashboard is easy to understand and quick to setup. The suggested recommendation makes it easier and more efficient for you to discover how to get more views quickly. I like the flow because everything is within reach in a few screens and direct to the point.. unlike youtube.. too many jumps to accomplish the same things, its a real time saver.

Cons

not available on mobile yet but it is on roadmap.

Response from tubics

Many thanks, Anton!

Dustin D.

Your partner in YouTube SEO

Reviewed on 2019/08/16

I have been able to help my client’s improve their SEO ranking with their old and new videos, and applied the learned results to their blog and other video accounts. It has been a great asset when helping up the value to my clients.

Pros

Love being able to track my keywords, and easily edit my YouTube videos with suggestions. Best SEO tool for YouTube that I have used.

Cons

The software has a clean interface and is easy to use, however, it can be overwhelming to get up and running.

TubeBuddy

Response from tubics

Hi Dustin!
Thank you for the feedback! We try to improve tubics every day and your review helps us greatly.

Beau K.
  • Industry: Higher Education

Cheap Effective Marketing

Reviewed on 2019/12/03

We are able to market for free using YouTube. The other benefits realized are that you can upload videos from YouTube to almost any platform from YouTube. Also- the quality of videos do not downgrade much when uploaded to YouTube. The monetary potential is endless with YouTube!

Pros

My favorite part of the Tubics SEO YouTube Tool is that it is free. Because it is free, YouTube does not help you get views, you have to help yourself. That being said, it is very easy to know if our team has made a successful marketing video by how many views we have. It is almost like a filter for our creative team- they know what videos to use and what videos not to use by the reaction they get from YouTubers.

Cons

YouTube is virtually useless for marketing teams if they do not have attractive content. It took our team years to get 1,000 views on a video we created; and some companies will never get there. On top of that, there a lot of laws that you have to follow or your videos can get shut down. In fact, videos get shut down more than we would hope due to copyright issues such as audio, etc.

Response from tubics

Hi Beau!
Thank you for the feedback. The content of videos is indeed important as no matter how many keywords you insert if your videos are not providing value, the retention will be low. We wish you a lot of success with your YouTube channel!

Teresa B.

YouTube is for You!

Reviewed on 2019/12/09

My overall experience with YouTube has been great! You can literally find anything on YouTube!

Pros

YouTube is amazing. The video quality is excellent and they are on top of their game. New videos are immediately available.

Cons

There is nothing that I dislike about YouTube! Maybe less ads buts that’s all good too. It is a win win for YouTube!

Response from tubics

Hi Teresa!
Thank you for the feedback. We LOVE YouTube too! Wish you a lot of success with the channel.

Yaceli E.
  • Industry: Music

My experience with YouTube SEO Tool

Reviewed on 2020/03/16

My overall experience was the software that I use daily is for the most part perfect, sometimes it has a little bit of an error here and there but I wouldn't stop using it.

Pros

What I like about this software is the fact how it is super to use, I use it in my daily life, rns smoothly. The software itself is satisfying to use and helpful to several people not just one.

Cons

I don't like how sometimes when you sit a lot it can crash, it can heat up my device, and lastly how sometimes the software is not helpful on what I'm looking for.

Response from tubics

Hi Yaceli,
Thank you for the feedback! You mentioned that "sometimes the software is not helpful on what I'm looking for..." Would you be so kind and tell us what would you like to see in tubics?

Robert K.

To Get Easy using this Software

Reviewed on 2019/10/18

Pros

The first time I used it, I was surprised. Because by writing down the keywords we want for our videos on YouTube, all in one step. Our video is reviewed as an editor who is checking the work of his client. Good, and I recommend it for all of you who need optimization on your YouTube video.

Cons

the advice is given for the youtube channel, for example, the video that is not good performance can be directly shown which videos should be corrected and what keywords should be added.

Response from tubics

Hi Robert!
Thank you so much for the feedback. The biggest reward for us is when we see our customer succeed. Your idea is great! If you have any other suggestions, don't hesitate to contact us.

Syed R.

tubics - YouTube SEO Tool is great to develop Youtube channel

Reviewed on 2020/09/15

As I stated, tubics - YouTube SEO Tool is a smart tool to grow YouTube channels on right track. This tool is a combination of various useful features. So, if you know how to use it you can be very benefited with tubics

Pros

I would say tubics made YouTubing easy. This tool helps to get more organic traffic for your channel to grow quickly. It makes videos ranking on YouTube and Google better. To generate the tags for videos and monitor them is super easy with it. This tool makes it easy to optimize the video title and description. You can make stylish and catchy thumbnails with this tool easily. I would say with tubics you can grow your business smartly.

Cons

I like to use tubics but think they should have more features so that people can be more creative with it.

Melvin Y.

Pretty easy Way to Start Optimizing Youtube Videos

Reviewed on 2019/10/11

Efficiency. especially for agency type of operations where we train and engage remote workers. Is simple enough for them to follow.

Pros

What i love about Tubics is the easy-to-understand and clean user interface. Fill in the given required fields and Tubics will do the rest from keywords optimizing and also give recommendations. A good start for all to rank Youtube videos and to track/monitor keywords rankings + video traffic source metrics.

Cons

TBH, nothing much to dislike as it does what it advertise as a Saas. However if they include for other big social video sharing channels like Vimeo, that will be sweet

Response from tubics

Hi Melvin!
Thank you for the feedback. We are happy that you enjoyed our product. Working with other platforms sounds like a great idea, however, would definitely take some time to implement.

Kazeem A.

Nice YouTube SEO Tool

Reviewed on 2019/08/28

Pros

YouTube SEO Tool that put the traffic to your video

Cons

Ability to add more channels with a single gmail account

Response from tubics

Hi Kazeem!
Thank you for taking time and writing feedback. We actually do have an opportunity to add channels with a single Gmail account- you just need to go to account setting and hit the button "add channel". Is this what you meant?
Have a great day!

Ramy H.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Tubics YouTube SEO Tool

Reviewed on 2019/10/25

Pros

This software has helped to grow my channel a lot . The YouTube channel analysis is completely free of charge . It finds problems with your channel and helps you to fix it through one button . yeah only one button .
It tells you about the problems in description , tag , channel banner and important keywords

Cons

none really .i didnt have have any problems with it yet

Response from tubics

Hi!
Thank you for the feedback. We are happy that you enjoy using tubics!

Gartie D.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

The number one seo tool for youtube

Reviewed on 2020/12/25

Pros

I like that I could access everything about my youtube channel and videos. I could edit my descriptions and add things like timestamps and video tags. It helps u optimize your videos the best way possible so that you can rank higher in search on google and youtube.

Cons

The trial period was to short and there was no way to extend for at least an extra week or so

Rick N.

Tubics Review

Reviewed on 2019/09/09

Tubics is a daily use software that helps me make sure that all of my videos are optimized before distribution. Simple things that were previously overlooked, are no longer missed.

Pros

The interface is easy to use and I found that tubics actually made finding my content easy.

Cons

At the early stages some things were not working, but they appear to be fixed now, so no complaints at all.

Response from tubics

Hi Rick,
Thanks for the feedback! We are working every day to improve tubics. Wish you a lot of success with your YT channel.

Israr A.

Awsom Experiance about Tubic

Reviewed on 2019/10/24

It is very good for my Youtube Channel.

Pros

Tubic is very good to working with Youtube Seo i love to use it again and again

Cons

About the statistic and keyword ranking screen on display

Response from tubics

Hi Israr!
Glad that you like tubics! Thank you for the feedback.
What do you mean by statistics and keyword ranking screen? Could you explain a bit further what would you like to change?

Jorge R.

Great Product

Reviewed on 2019/08/30

Pros

Easy to use. Very Practical. It helps you a lot to rank your videos, making you the suggestions for it.

Cons

None. I really don’t have something bad to tell about it.

Response from tubics

Hi Jorge!
Thank you for such kind words. We appreciate your feedback!

Steve M.
  • Industry: Music

A Big Help For My Video SEO!

Reviewed on 2019/10/24

Pros

I’ve used other tools for ranking my YouTube vids but when I added Tubics in the mix it made things so much easier and clearer. The interface is easy to use and it helps me find the right combination. I love the channel and video recommendations and how you can make changes to your video right from the Tubics interface and then publish to your channel!

Cons

There is nothing that I can say negatively as of yet

Response from tubics

Hi Steve!
That is an amazing feedback, we are happy that you enjoyed our product. If you have any feature suggestions or comments, don't hesitate to contact us.

Mujib J.
  • Industry: Broadcast Media
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Top market research tool for yt

Reviewed on 2020/07/20

positive a feeling of having an edge with each video i use this tool some how i konw im getting engagement

Pros

functionalities relevant targeting viewers getting more engaging followers and allows for more subs and like

Cons

have found anything so far that put this tool behinf any other over all this too;l has been working well

Matthew J.

Must have for YouTube content

Reviewed on 2019/08/28

Pros

The dashboard is super simple to use and navigate
The step by step tips on how to improve your content is perfect for those who aren't on the up about how to optimize their content

Cons

Not really much. Hoping a few more features are added in the future, but overall it does what it says it does really well and continues to deliver and be a stable product

Response from tubics

Hi Matthew!
We are really happy to hear that you are satisfied with our product. Currently, our devs team is working on some new features. You can check out our Roadmap here: https://trello.com/b/Rpb6C44G/tubics-product-roadmap

Maximilian Z.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Overall very helpful

Reviewed on 2019/08/17

It's a fine tool for optimizing your YouTube-channel but could be more stabile from time to time.

Pros

Great functions, easy to use, direct and efficient customer service

Cons

Sometimes it seems as one big beta version, some functions are not available or don't work from time to time

Response from tubics

Hi Maximilian!
Thank you for taking time and writing feedback. We are constantly working on Tubics and its features. Getting better every day:)