CentralReach Reviews

Practice management & EHR for therapists and educators

4.6/5 (15 reviews)
Haifa A.

Reviewed on 2017/10/21

Pros

Signing on with Central Reach was the best decision I could have made for my small business. I own an agency in its 4th year and was looking for options that could help reduce the demand on me as an owner who still actively provides clinical services to clients, without having to hire a full-time scheduler/claims manager. The Central Reach software has significantly reduced the number of hours that I spend in front of a computer screen inputting information and makes data on my employees and clients available at the ready. I almost (dare I say...) find managing this information enjoyable, rather than a complete strain on my schedule. This was an incredible investment for the future of my company!

Jessica N.

Multi-state ABA Practice - 5 STARS!

Reviewed on 2017/03/09

Central Reach can manage scheduling, reporting functions, reporting functions and most importantly, billing. Their staff is passionate, knowledgeable and truly cares about their customers success. If one person does not have an answer, they will utilize their resources to find you the answer. The filtering options in their many screens is a great functionality that can help an organization get down to the nitty gritty of what is occurring. The reports that you are able to run are user friendly and top notch. The support team have been phenomenal in helping us get up to speed on new features, answers our questions promptly and is willing to go above and beyond with our requests. I highly recommend Central Reach to any and every ABA practice.

Pros

Reports function, filter functions, claims manager software, dashboard for tasks.

Cons

N/A

The best all-around software to manage an ABA practice

Reviewed on 2018/12/19

Pros

Functionality- all the features and items you need to manage an ABA practice, from scheduling to data collection, secure messaging, timesheets, billing, and authorizations are included in this software. Customer service is top-notch and the company is great about communicating updates and changes.

Cons

The platform is not inherently user-friendly. While it becomes second nature for users that are experienced with the platform, it can be overwhelming for new users or users who are not comfortable with technology.

Excellent, allows my practice management in mental health, and physical therapy and speech.

Reviewed on 2018/04/07

The benefits are multiple, CentralReach is the leading provider of records management software and electronic health practices for clinics focused on the analysis of applied behavior (ABA) and CentralReach, the leading provider of electronic health record and practice management software for clinics focused on applied behavior analysis (ABA) and speech therapy.

Pros

I like most is that this cloud-based system complies with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). Likewise, it is very favorable that CentralReach includes applications for billing, programming, image file systems, human resources and more. Its functionalities include a database of medicines, ICD-10 coding tools and reference letters. Also that the native application of CetralReach is available for iOS and Android platforms.

Cons

I like least is that some more professionals spend more time on administrative work than working with clients. I consider it a company in the process of maturation.

Tiffany m. G.

CentralReach is innovative with its layout compared to comparable software.

Reviewed on 2018/02/22

Pros

I liked the flexibility of the timesheets and how easy it was to input times, notes, and details regarding my ABA visits. It was very helpful to have each time block labeled and I could put my clients information (case numbers, Medicaid numbers, etc.) with the time block I used.

Cons

I wish the layout was a little larger. Sometimes when I was in a rush I would make an error thinking I clicked a certain time or client but it wasn't the right one.

7.0/10
Christina T.

Best Decision

Reviewed on 2017/03/12

Katie T.

Superb Support

Reviewed on 2017/04/26

The initial training is well organized and complete, but no matter what questions come during implementation! We had some unique questions related to workflow and how to optimize the system. Having a BCBA **IN** support was awesome.
It's so cool that this company really GETS what we do and how we need the system to work.

I've found the support to be positive and very helpful!

Response from CentralReach

We greatly appreciate the kind words and are so glad to be able to make things easier for your organization. It's praise like this that keeps us striving to create the most user friendly and helpful software to make your experience smooth and painless. We're always working to improve and add great new features for your convenience. We'll keep up the hard work and aspire to give you the tools you need to get the job done in a timely and professional manner.

Jose V.

Central Review

Reviewed on 2018/09/20

I would definitely recommend this software for a normal computer usage, not the app

Pros

It optimizes a lot of work. We use it to do clinical assessments and it does a great job

Cons

I believe that there is a lot of improvement areas in the mobil app

Response from CentralReach

Thank you for the positive review Jose! We're very pleased to be able to help you with your day-to-day work needs. As for the app we are actively improving it and have a new version coming out very soon!

Jill U.

Currently using Central Reach to manage both clients records and a large team of providers

Reviewed on 2015/10/21

Central Reach allows for true visibility and transparency of client's programs. Goals are easily entered into learning trees for all of those working with the clients as well as caregivers to view with real time data graphed for you. Having everyone working together collaboratively is essential, and the learning trees truly allow for that. With the use of the scheduling tool and authorizations tracking, supervisors can manage multiple clients and team members with ease. The tutorials in the help section, especially the videos, are helpful in keeping up with the new options that Central Reach often adds.

Gregory P.

Past user with behavioral health organization, also independent contractor using software

Reviewed on 2015/10/16

Great software! Wonderful features in terms of billing, scheduling, management of goals and data tracking! New helpful tools being added all the time. Customer service is always there to help, and the great part is that they take feedback from the field and from customers to improve their software. There is a lot of information on the site, and lots of useful tools. The site is becoming more streamlined over time, to make it easier for users. Additionally, when new features are added, the team helps with trainings, webinars, and help articles. Highly recommend!

Shemillia G.

We recently started on Central Reach

Reviewed on 2017/12/14

It works well for an ASD company

Pros

Central Reach is a great software it tracks mileage, drive time, and it's easy to use in the field. The cost for the software was a reasonable price.

I use this software to do ABA therapy

Reviewed on 2018/08/02

Pros

The software is very easy to use. It is user friendly and intuitive. I especially like the timesheets feature where you can see the totals for all of your past time sheets.

Cons

The computer-based software works great, but the app has some serious problems. Notes never save and I have never successfully been able to convert an appointment through the app. Additionally, if you have to make changes to the time of the appointment, it doesn't actually save changes after it seems to.

Stephanie S.

The software has been flexible enough to use for programs beyond therapies.

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2017/06/27

Pros

Easy for staff to use (both direct support staff and finance) and makes reporting easy for compliance purposes.

Cons

We thought we could get the learning tree up and running quickly. Staff who reviewed its functionality were not able to clearly identify how best to use it.

Esther L.

Great Customer Support!!

Reviewed on 2017/03/22

We think Central Reach is a great program but our Customer Success team member, is what makes this program outstanding! She is guiding us through the process with clarity and patience, we are really enjoying using Central Reach

Brandon G.