iubenda

Compliance software for websites, apps, & organizations

• Industry: Wine & Spirits

Privacy e Cookie Policy

Reviewed on 2019/04/18

Pros

the integration with the GDPR system was the perfect solution for what we were looking for

Cons

there are no negative notes on the use and integration of the system. has been studied very well. it is functional and functioning in the part of our interest

• Industry: Furniture
  • Used for 1+ year

Super-simple privacy policy generator for those who hate managing and updating their site...

Reviewed on 2018/05/01

Helps us easily generate a compliant Privacy Policy and makes it easy for users to understand

Pros

I LOVE iubenda. If you, like me, are part of a smart team and can't afford to pay legal fees to update your privacy policy every time you add some code to your site, or you just hate having to manage that process, then iubenda is for you. It's ridiculously affordable, and super easy to use. Essentially, you just tell it what you do or what third party services you use, and it will generate the proper legal wording in your Privacy Policy for you. Not only that, but they keep their wording up to date and have tons of popular services in their library, such as Google Analytics, DoubleClick, AdRoll, and thousands more. Even better, they have a "simplified" version of this policy that you can place anywhere that's free of legalese and makes it easy for the every day user to understand. This simple version can then be expanded to a detailed version that is still easy to understand. They also have great support and resources available to further educate you about compliance and current issues in the privacy and data protection world.

Cons

The only negative I can think of is that they don't have verbiage for absolutely everything pre-written, although you can request services that they don't currently have in their library right inside the platform.

Response from iubenda

Hello,

thank you for the review, it's greatly appreciated!

We are happy you like our service and we are constantly working in order to add new features and clauses to our generator.

if you happen to need assistance with our solutions, please contact us anytime at [email protected] or through the support chat you can find in every page of our website

• Industry: Publishing

All Cookie Policy needs but optimizable about performance

Reviewed on 2020/07/14

Can be faster but it has an overall good quality.

Can be faster but it has an overall good quality.

Pros

It has all features required for Cookie Policy law, and provide users a great interface to choose their preferences.

Cons

It needs jQuery. In 2020 with a great browser compatibility I expect a such big company has developed a dependency free script.
Another negative point is that it requires 3 Javascript files (jQuery excluded) in page to fully work (1 for extended policy popup!)

Jonathan
  • Used for 6-12 months

iubenda: Automate your Privacy and Cookie Policies

Reviewed on 2021/07/31

Overall, if you want to take a lot of stress and costs out of adding privacy and cookie policies to your website, check out iubenda. While I just use the product for the basic cookie and privacy policies, they do have many other features for GDPR and California's CCPA.

Pros

iubenda takes the hassle out of privacy and cookie policy creation. Instead of relying on a free privacy/cookie policy (that you don't know if it covers you) or paying tons of money to a lawyer to write one up (that may not cover you in a couple of months as public policies change, iubenda has your back.

iubenda will both scan your website and allow you to manually select different plugins, tools, and features you use on your website. From that information, iubenda puts together a privacy and cookie policy covering exactly what's on your website.

Best part? iubenda allows you to embed a code with your policy on your website that automatically updates and policies change. You don't have to constantly copy/paste new updates as they come out.

iubenda also email you if it detects changes on your website that may require you to update parts of your privacy or cookie policy. Then, you just have to log into their platform, accept or ad those changes, and they will automatically populate to your website.

Cons

iubenda is all-around great, especially if your website is built on a mainline platform and uses plugins or add ons that are popular. However, if you use tools on your website that iubenda doesn't recognize and isn't in their system, you may have to manually add to your privacy or cookie policy.

They are constantly adding to their system, so just because it doesn't recognize something today doesn't mean it won't be added in the future.

Fantastic Solution

Reviewed on 2018/12/17

Fantastic solution. iubenda has helped with our privacy settings with efficiency and ease.

Pros

Very easy to use. And support is super accessible & helpful.

Cons

No complaints! It's done everything I need and I've discovered more.

Response from iubenda

Hello,

Thank you for taking your time for leaving this feedback, it is very important for us.

We are happy our service has been useful to you and we are constantly working in order to add new features and clauses.

Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter in order to remain up to date with all our latest features and news.

Excellent service

Reviewed on 2019/09/05

Pros

Iubenda is very simple to use and is complete

Cons

Nothing fancy, everything seems to me to be perfectly fine

It offers a good service

Reviewed on 2019/04/06

It was really good. Also the support is really good.

It was really good. Also the support is really good.

Pros

The think that I liked about Iubenda is that you can simply check and uncheck the service that you use on your website and it will generate automatically all the files that you need.

Cons

Maybe that the pro plan is linked to a privacy policy and not to the account which is not good because deleting a privacy policy (as i have done) you cannot create another one with a pro plan until you contact the support team.

Good solution for SMBs to manage their GDPR needs

Reviewed on 2019/02/04

I've been a customer from 2015 and so far iubenda has given me an entry level solution to manage the privacy and cookies policies for my clients.

Pros

Comprehensive set of tools, available in different languages, Wordpress plugin.

Cons

Maybe not suitable for complex solutions, could be pricey for websites with high traffic.

Emanuele
  • Industry: Building Materials

privacy policy software

Reviewed on 2019/03/08

fast in generating policies

fast in generating policies

Pros

the way to add function easily for the privacy and cookie policy

Cons

the difficulty in understanding the exact operation and usefulness of some services I would prefer to talk to someone tu use less time

• Industry: Banking

Free and easy to use tool to be compliant

Reviewed on 2023/05/24

Pros

Free and easy to use tool to stay complaint with gdpr and privacy law. The have a good customer care despite is a free or really cheap tool.

Cons

Sometimes the support isn't really supportive, they answer fastly but the quality of support could be improved

Mauro

Essential!

Reviewed on 2021/12/07

I am very satisfied with the service and automatic checks notify me if I am not compliant with the GDPR, simply by notifying me via email. Very useful and essential

Pros

Iubenda helps me to be in compliance with the GDPR with minimal effort and investment. It is easy to use and is continuously updated according to the requests of the Privacy Guarantor

Cons

some components are a bit expensive but I have saved a lot of time for the development of the websites I manage

Simone

An easy solution for cookies, privacy and GDPR...

Reviewed on 2019/08/05

A truly excellent experience of use and human relationship. Excellent webinars that Iubenda offers from time to time.

Pros

An easy solution to manage all issues related to compliance with cookies, privacy and GDPR for all my clients. Easy to integrate, efficient and with excellent support.

Cons

Some funcionality should be implemented as widget

Michele

Great service! Great support! We could hope in more options and layouts!

Reviewed on 2019/08/30

With Iubenda we make the client safe about privacy and Cookie management and policy

Pros

Easy to use and really friendly interface

Cons

not as much options to configure the service for any web project. It look the same on every project

Rosario
  • Industry: Furniture

An indispensable service

Reviewed on 2020/04/04

Pros

I like the simplicity of use even for inexperienced people, the ease of implementation on my site and the effectiveness of the service to be in good standing.

Cons

there is not one aspect that I like least

Massimiliano

Speed of implementation, ductility and dynamics

Reviewed on 2020/06/20

I have enough experience on web implementations and I managed quickly and alone to generate all the services necessary to be up to standard and concentrate on my main job.

Pros

I purchased it because I had an urgent need to resolve the block that had arisen after the GDPR adjustments and also because nobody knew exactly how to comply with the new regulations and finally for the system that analyzes your site and that warns you if you have forgotten some settings.

Cons

I wish there was a system that would automatically and regularly analyze the whole site every month by communicating it to me via email, maybe the service exists and it is I who do not know it, otherwise everything is excellent.

Antonio

Assistant an information

Reviewed on 2018/10/22

Excellent service. Staff and assistance excellent and very fast and clear.Thanks to everyone and congratulations

Pros

professionalism and service offered. very helpful

Cons

a little bit of difficulty in understanding all the things that must be done

Response from iubenda

Hello Antonio,

Thank you for your review!

We are happy that our service has been useful to you.

If you happen to need assistance, please contact us anytime at [email protected] or through the support chat you can find in every page of our website.

Claudio

Perfect for what it needs to achieve

Reviewed on 2018/08/09

Pros

I literally entered their website the first time and 5 minutes later i had my first eula with zero efforts. It has become a staple of my work

Cons

nothing much, it really is good. maybe there's a bit of a learning curve when you want to access the more advanced functions

Response from iubenda

Hello Claudio,

Thank you for taking your time in providing this feedback, it is really appreciated.

Claudia
  • Industry: Graphic Design

IUBENDA

Reviewed on 2020/07/07

Pros

Iubenda is really simple to use , the dashboard is intuitive and the support team is always helpful and kind.

Cons

I like the simplicity of use and the great utility.

Francesco
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics
  • Used for 2+ years

Great support and great team

Reviewed on 2020/01/29

Pros

We incorporated our company with their help. They are fast and precise.

Cons

None, we are fully satisfied with their services

Daniela
Daniela
  • Industry: Program Development

Iubenda: the perfect cookie and privacy solution

Reviewed on 2022/04/07

Pros

Iubenda is a team of expert lawyers. They are always willing in helping their customer in finding the perfect solution in compliance with law. It's perfect for me, for my website and for my customers' websites. I highly recommend Iubenda.

Cons

Every Iubenda's product is perfect for any necessity about compliance with law.

• Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Great service good price

Reviewed on 2020/07/24

This is my second year white Iubenda.

This is my second year white Iubenda.

Pros

privacy policy change everyday. Iubenda, for a little price, simplify your life.

Cons

Sometimes it's difficult integrated the policy in your website

Davide
  • Used for 6-12 months

Easy to use!

Reviewed on 2019/07/25

I use Iubanda for my clients websites and since I started using it I'm very satisfied, I've never had a problem.

Pros

Ease of use, clarity of contents, prices and discounts on multilicence products

Cons

Nothing, it's all clear. The site is built perfectly and the use is simple.

• Industry: Publishing

IUBENDA software

Reviewed on 2022/11/30

Pros

Very detailed product and attentive to the law

Cons

Little flexibility in certain aspects that highlight the profit value of the service

• Industry: Facilities Services

A life saver

Reviewed on 2020/03/18

Pros

If Iubenda didn't exist we would all have to pay a lawyer!

Cons

I think that the only con is that the Consent Solution doesn't match well with Elementor.

• Industry: Design
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

We were forced to use it...

Reviewed on 2021/05/07

At least it is intuitive, since we had to learn it against desire it presents with a simple interface to understand

Pros

With the change of privacy, we were "forced" to use it, good is that it is a program done well and quite intuitive

Cons

There is a free version, but it is definitely too limited, you have to switch to the premium version to have the minimum