Showing 21 reviews of 11

Koantic

eLearning authoring tool for interactive learning

Showing 21 reviews of 11
Yung Y.

Easy to use, Affordable, Feature Rich and Great Hosting Solution

Reviewed on 2018/06/30

Pros

Koantic is highly intuitive, provides lots of out of the box templates. The drag and drop branching tool is very easy to user. Very complete end to end video solution. I really enjoyed using the drag and drop editor to create PowerPoint like slides. The copy and paste feature makes it easy to transfer content from Microsoft office or from the web.
The deployment to their hosting solution is done in a few clicks and the tracking is very detailed.

Cons

It is a new tool and could have more tutorials. More promotion would be better for people to get to know it.

Anthony P.

Fantastic authoring tool even better dev support!

Reviewed on 2019/11/26

Koantic lets us be creative with e-learning, add helpful elements and interactions. Our team is creating a new kind of hybrid learning and Koanitc has let us accomplish our vision.

Pros

This is an easy to learn and very powerful tool that let's you get up an running quickly. I put together my first little interaction within 10 minutes.

The developer's responsiveness and commitment have been nothing short of astounding. They are always looking to improve, always responding to user needs and requests. This is very mature software, yet the developer desires to understand new ways customers are using the product. The broader team is also very responsive. I have chatted with them on their website at all hours.

Cons

The public-facing side of the UI of the hosting platform is kind of boring. For example, chapter titles are simple text. It's really best as an authoring tool. The hosting side is very capable but less developed and the design isn't "slick."

Yvon C.

Very friendly user

Reviewed on 2018/06/12

Prosionnal online courses

Pros

The integration of objects and quiz in video. All the interaction to obtain a good understanding fot the students

Cons

There is nothing i like least about this software. When you have problem, Koantic peolpe solve it rapidly

Easy to use, intuitive, video-based content tool.

Reviewed on 2018/04/04

Ease of use, efficiency using their templates, decreased learning curve to begin using the tool, saved a lot of money.

Pros

Koantic (pronounced kwan-tik) is easy to use, intuitive, affordable, with great templates and drag-n-drop functionality. There is a very short learning curve to begin using the product. For micro-learning and video based learning, it's the best!

Cons

Koantic is still relatively new on the market, so not a lot of people have heard of it. However it's a great tool. I highly recommend it.

Monika e. K.

Not just the software is great, but also support. I am really impressed!

Reviewed on 2018/07/02

Koantic shifts my production of E-Trainings onto the next level. Thanks for that great product and that great support!!!! I strongly recommend the overall experience.

Pros

What I do like most about the software?
- Easy to use
- Minimalisitic modern design
- Professional output/ output looks like a lot more work having been done than I in fact invested

Cons

That I can't do ALL of my work with it. ;)

But honestly, there is nothing - really nothing - I could complain about.

Alex S.
  • Industry: Utilities

Excellent Product

Reviewed on 2018/04/05

Pros

Koantic is an incredibly easy to use platform. It was my first attempt at using any kind of Learning Management System and for an absolute beginner I think the product was well suited to me.
Overall it is very easy to use with plenty of features. Another excellent point about using Koantic is their development team really listen to feedback from their customers and their communication is excellent, I always get a quick response over email.

Cons

Having not used any other type of LMS I couldn't say how it performs compared to another, although I imagine there are products out their with more features (probably cost more too?).

Devy D.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Great tool for creating "homemade" online courses

Reviewed on 2018/08/14

It is a tool that has a lot of success internally because it meets the needs of the content experts to develop training or information material easily and quickly. With a tight budget and tight delivery schedules, Koantic is an ideal solution.

Pros

It is a very user-friendly tool that allows my content experts to create projects easily and quickly. With a minimum of coaching, users are autonomous in the production of elearning capsules.

Cons

Users look forward to new features being available. They are ready to go to the next level in production!

Andrew A.

Powerful tool with features above and beyond comparable tools with a much more realistic price...

Reviewed on 2018/04/04

It enabled me to develop a whole new arm to my business.

I can quickly and easily develop content and host it in the cloud to deliver to my client. Costing as little as it does, it puts me in a position to compete with bigger businesses offering similar services to those I offer.

Pros

- Simple and easy to use UI
- Powerful video and screen-recording functions
- Templates are varied and useful from the outset
- Themes enable branding changes in minutes
- A truly rapid tool to build engaging learning
- Hosting features make it easy to implement

Cons

With it being relatively new, the product is evolving quickly with new functions and features are being added regularly.

Thomas J.
  • Industry: Animation

Koantic, a great platform for creating interactive videos

Reviewed on 2020/01/30

Pros

This piece of software is very easy and intuitive to use, has some useful tools for animating text and symbols. it also has a nice collection of page presets which makes it very easy to start creating interactive videos.

Cons

there was actually nothing i really did not like. maybe the missing timeline with keyframe like you have in big animation apps, but for an online platform it absolutely fulfilled my needs.

Ghislain B.

Nice authoring tool!

Reviewed on 2018/05/02

Pros

This application is simple to use and has nice features. It is constantly improving by bringing frequently new features. With this application, you can quickly produce online courses with quizzes and interactions. Very interesting.

Cons

If we could further customize the navigation interface, that would be great, and maybe the possibility to create templates...

Alitoya H.

Koantic Interactive Tool best product on the market!

Reviewed on 2020/10/08

Amazing -
We use the product daily to update our original curriculum to be able to offer products to students amongst the pandemic and online classes.

I love the ease of the product, the extensive tasks able to be incorporated into lps and the fun the program brings to the piece.

Pros

Koantic is a complex, modern day software program that is as easy to use as your email program, maybe even easier.

I love the ability to incorporate any media you want, not to mention tool tips and external content.

Cons

I really had to discover how best to incorporate recording my audio, so while I have a great system now, being able to record while viewing slides would be amazing.

I would also LOVE a link that we could use to incorporate lps into our various platforms but that might be me asking just a bit too much!!