5 /5
Jason D.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Kilterly gets it right, serves a great niche

Reviewed on 2018/11/13

Customer Retention issues are usually addressed as a question in the past tense - "What happened?" Kilterly helps turn that into "What's happening?" Which is great when it saves the loss of a customer over some trivial hurdle.

Pros

Clean UI, easy to use and understand. Focusing on the retention problem specifically tailors the workflows in an intuitive way. The dashboard is a ready-to-go view of customer health without any configuration.

Cons

It's a great product but, more data and more touch-point integrations like SMS would be awesome.

Matt R.

Kilterly is the future of customer success tools

Reviewed on 2018/11/21

The point of Kilterly is to give companies the ability to automate campaigns, surveys, tasks, alerts and to give them the data insights to know where the health of their relationship with the client stands.

Pros

Before Kilterly, it was very difficult to reach out to clients on a regular basis, and to do this with any insight into their performance with our product. Our relationships with clients were impacted, as was our retention rate. Kilterly makes it easy to communicate with our clients based on their successes and challenges.

Cons

It would be nice if Kilterly had more integrations.

Dave F.
  • Industry: Accounting
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Kilterly Review

Reviewed on 2018/11/16

Pros

The automation for our marketing and customer service processes. We will be much more organized with our customer base.

Cons

Would like to see QuickBooks integration accelerated with the software.

Alvin A.

Solved a huge problem for us - customer retention and engagement

Reviewed on 2018/11/21

It has been great working with Kilterly and using the product. Great team and great product. I look forward to continuing our relationship and continue to improve our customer & revenue retention.

Pros

Kilterly provides a simple and easy to use software for me to engage with my customers, identify at-risk customers and automate many of my customer emails allowing me to ensure product usage, customer happiness which in turns allows me to improve my customer retention. It also allows me to find detractors (for me to contact to ensure that they will renew) along with promoters (to help me with case studies, white papers and more).

Cons

None at the moment - we have a few integration requests and our representative & his team added those to their feature list.